New book: American Heart of Darkness

Persico documents a lot of info on Casey, but I could not find much on the Knights of Malta and Casey's connections. Most of the CIA directors came from Wall Street and until recently the OSS. Many were involved in financing Hitler and also protecting the Nazis after WWII. They not only protected them, they put them in key positions after the war in NASA, the Aerospace industry, the Army's biological and chemical warfare division, the American Psychiatric Association, the American Psychological Association, and other influential positions. It looks like Casey fit into this path of influence.

Also interesting is that many involved in the above have also been linked to the JFK assassination. There is a thread from the Nazis and CIA to chemical warfare experiments at Ft. Detrick and Jonestown. Further, we could also link the aids virus to the above. Torture methods used at Guantanamo, Abu Graib, and secret locations all over the world would also be the children of the above. The connections and ramifications of this are the reason the intelligence community will go to great lengths to hide this info, and "great lengths" is being generous!

This is the best price I could find on Was Jonestown a CIA Medical Experiment? http://www.amazon.com/Jonestown-Medical-Experiment-Review-Evidence/dp/0773408126/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389587737&sr=1-2&keywords=Jonestown+CIA+medical+experiment%3F

This is incredible, really. I am always so shocked even if I find these subjects really fascinating, really. Thank you very much Robert for all this information.

While doing unrelated searches, I ran into an old topic: The Nazi Connection to the John F. Kennedy Assassination

Basically, it's about an article of Mae Brussell published in the first issue of Rebel (Larry Flynt) to commemorate twenty years after the fact. The PDF link in the opening post is obsolete but I managed to find a PDF link to the original issue.

In the current context the info probably is very much 'old hat' but I decided to post this regardless if only for archiving purposes (cross references).

The Mae Brussell website is still up and running and contains some interesting extras, like a facsimile of a letter about Hitler in Argentina, and lots of other stuff like excerpts and valuable links to other sites.

That "Rebel" magazine in incredible! Not only the JFK Nazi connection, which in its self is excellent, but the rest of the mag. is certainly worth the read. No wonder the gov. harassed Larry Flynt to the ends of the earth. It might be old hat but this is the kind of material that gets forgotten if someone does not shine a flashlight on it once in a while. Actually there were plenty of connections that are new or have been overlooked over the years. Thanks for bringing this info up!

I am so glad that a few people have kept up sites like May's, along with Mary Ferrell's, Fletcher Prouty's and several others. These people are saints!!

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Hitler did not seem to me to be the type to shoot himself in the head. He had the survival skills of a rat. Allen Dulles and the rest allowed all of the other Nazis to escape. Why not Hitler? Hitler reminds me of Rev. Jim Jones who surely did not die in Jamestown, but had a double shot whom Jones had sent to get arrested in Los Angeles five years earlier so that the only prints on file for Jones would actually be the double's prints.

Indeed, surviving like a well cared for "rat" would have been in his plans - reminds me of the some of his trusted helpers who conveniently fled directly into their bought and paid for villas on the French Riviera (see The Nazis Go Underground - Curt Riess) . Post WWII produced a rash of films on Hitler's dying days in the bunker to embed, osit, the ruse into minds, so as to not think of the unthinkable. Since the 70's however, there were a number of "fiction" writers who connected him submarine-ing out with the loot, so to speak.

Edit note from above: I should have mentioned that, Riess, published this in 1944, before the so called Hitler end.

Of the Rivera, he notes of Fritz Thyssen (on his feigned flight).

Let us see who Herr Thyssen’s neighbors were during his stay on the Riviera. His villa was flanked by the house occupied by Sir, Nevile Henderson? former British Ambassador to Berlin, a Tory of the purest water? and an appeaser if there ever was one. On the other side of him lived Pierre Étienne Flandin? the well-known reactionary French politician, the man who represented the interests of French industrialists of the Thyssen type. So the German “refugee” was really admirably placed in case things should go wrong with the war.
[...]
By October 1942, only a few weeks before the invasion, about nine billion francs had been transferred from France proper to North Africa. Among those who arrived along with the money was the rightist politician Pierre Étienne Flandin, who in 1940 had been living next to Fritz Thyssen at the Riviera, and who was now on the board of directors of both Franco-German North African trusts.

When the Gestapo arrived in the Riviera, Thyssen did not budge, nor was he forced, and later, he just waltzed back into Germany into open arms like noting was wrong. It was Dr, Schacht, Hitlers banker, who settled in Switzerland.

I can just imagine the "plotting and planning", the money that was being moved around and the deals that were being made to ensure all the rats survived.

Yes Voyaguer. It was a tangled web. Fritz Thyssen seemed to have been Hitler's mentor, and his links to Wall Street enabled the Nazis to finance their rise to power. The whole story is over-the-top with Allen Dulles providing legal services for I.G. Farben, the maker of Zyklon B which was the gas used to kill millions in the extermination camps. And then Dulles gets almost all of the top Nazis out of Europe using the Knights of Malta and the Vatican. Add to this what we have previously discussed about Ford, GM, and IBM playing key roles in supporting the Nazi war machine, and we have a very ugly picture that is not generally known by the average American, to this day.

Although we have brought this out and so has the so-called alternate media, there is an old saying that " If it didn't get in the New York Times, it didn't happen..." Just about every news paper in the country keys off of the NYT, and much of the TV news also does. We see hours of how bad Hitler was and not one second given to the things we are talking about here. No, it can't be "old hat" if hardly anyone knows about it.

It occurs to me on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day that he was dead-square in the way of what we have been talking about here, and he knew it. "I may not get there with you, but I have been to the mountain top and I have seen the promised land..." he said the night before he was assassinated. I think he knew about operation paperclip, the macrosocial evil of men like Allen Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover and the rest of the pathocracy players. He knew as did JFK, Malcolm X, Robert Kennedy and all the rest that we "taken out of way" of a ship of state headed for destruction. Everything these brave men said will happen if we do not change course has happened, just as they predicted.

I did not watch mainstream media today. It makes me sick, but I would guess that Fox News and all the rest did not report anything about Dr. King's Letter from the Birmingham Jail or his "Beyond Vietnam" speech, or anything else of substance. I watched Free Speech T.V. all day and read, oh yes, I also did a radio program. I am curious as to what was reported in the mainstream media.

Called in to the Stephanie Miller Show this morning. This is a show on Free Speech TV. I had noticed that she was cutting off or ridiculing anyone critical of Hillary Clinton and/or Democratic politicians, so I thought I would make a comment that would be very difficult to refute. I wanted to see what the reaction would be and, of course, she hung up.

I made the comment that Hillary, along with most republican and democratic politicians, is lacking in character. I gave the example that I saw her on a talk-show interview and she was asked about the then recent death of Muammar Gaddafi. Her response was "We came, we saw, he died." after which she and the host started laughing and chuckling. This was when Stephanie hung up so I did not get to make the comment that this was not the kind of thing that a U.S. Secretary of State should be laughing about. Further it was more the behavior of a characteropath than a statesperson.

This reminds me of several issues. One is that the so-called liberal media is just as deluded as so-called conservatives. This also brings out the issue that virtually the entire country is what Andrew Lobeczewski termed "hysterical" in the same way that Germans were under Nazism. Further, we are seeing that, as in Plato's Allegory of the Cave, we are not seeing what is really going on. We are seeing only the shadows of reality and since that is all we can see we think that the shadow are all there is.

Hidden from us is the fact that Gaddafi's Libya was doing quite well, no national debt, big gold reserves, high average income, good education, excellent health care, etc. What got him knocked off was that he was in the process of creating an economic system independent of the West which would include Africa and the Middle East. This would have resulted in a currency that would have rivaled the U.S. Dollar and the Euro. Add to this the fact that he had nationalized the substantial oil reserves of the country and possessed huge gold reserves. His death warrant was signed . He was our boy who decided to leave the reservation. Hillary does not want this known, nor do republicans or democrats. Apparently Stephanie Miller does not want this known either, or more likely she also does not know this and is not interested in finding out.

Pretty telling that she hung up on you. Perhaps you would turn what you wrote above into a short article for SOTT?

We've been pointing out the increasing hystericization of America for some years now and you know what that means.

The possibility of Hitler's escape from Germany in 1945 gets new traction -- or just the opposite by exaggerating everything:

http://www.sott.net/article/272742-Risible-Hitler-fled-to-Brazil-book-makes-headlines

Similar coverage:

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2545770/New-book-claims-THIS-picture-proves-Hitler-escaped-Berlin-bunker-died-South-America-1984-aged-95.html
_http://disinfo.com/2014/01/book-claims-adolph-hitler-escaped-brazil-died-1984/

Related other source from 2011:

_http://disinfo.com/2011/11/did-hitler-escape-germany-in-1945/
_http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/27/hitler-lived-1962-argentina-plagiarism

Robert Kirkconnell said:
[…]This reminds me of several issues. One is that the so-called liberal media is just as deluded as so-called conservatives. This also brings out the issue that virtually the entire country is what Andrew Lobeczewski termed "hysterical" in the same way that Germans were under Nazism. Further, we are seeing that, as in Plato's Allegory of the Cave, we are not seeing what is really going on. We are seeing only the shadows of reality and since that is all we can see we think that the shadow are all there is.

Hi Robert. This is so true & it's quite scary to see that these are the times that we are going through, with a hell of a lot more to come judging by the Nazi era. I'm shaking my head as I'm watching idiots gleefully applauding the current CEO of the USA during "the state of the union address." Ugh. It feels necessary to quote Lobaczewski again...

Political Ponerology said:
During "good" Times, the search for truth becomes uncomfortable because it reveals inconvenient facts. It is better to think about easier and more pleasant things. Unconscious elimination of data which are, or appear to be, inexpedient gradually turns to habit, and then becomes a custom accepted by society at large.

The problem is that any thought processes based on such truncated information cannot possibly give rise to correct conclusions; it further leads to subconscious substitution of inconvenient premises by more convenient ones, thereby approaching the boundaries of psychopathology. Such contented periods for one group of people - often rooted in some injustice to other people or nations - start to strangle the capacity for individual and societal consciousness; subconscious factors take over a decisive role in life. Such a society, already infected by the hysteroidal state, considers any perception of uncomfortable truth to be a sign of "ill-breeding".

Can't forget this too..

Political Ponerology said:
We already know that every society contains a percentage of people carrying psychological deviations caused by various inherited or acquired factors which produce anomalies in perception, thought, and character. Many such people attempt to impart meaning to their deviant lives by means of social hyperactivity. They create their own myths and ideologies of overcompensation and have the tendency to egotistically insinuate to others that their own deviant perceptions and the resulting goals and ideas are superior.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Hidden from us is the fact that Gaddafi's Libya was doing quite well, no national debt, big gold reserves, high average income, good education, excellent health care, etc. What got him knocked off was that he was in the process of creating an economic system independent of the West which would include Africa and the Middle East. This would have resulted in a currency that would have rivaled the U.S. Dollar and the Euro. Add to this the fact that he had nationalized the substantial oil reserves of the country and possessed huge gold reserves. His death warrant was signed . He was our boy who decided to leave the reservation. Hillary does not want this known, nor do republicans or democrats. Apparently Stephanie Miller does not want this known either, or more likely she also does not know this and is not interested in finding out.

What an amazing feat this was by Gaddaffi. When I first learned of these achievements I could barely believe it. To do all that within the current system is monumental, in my opinion. What a shame that people like him will be remembered in the way the elite psychopaths & their cronies want him to. Most regular folks don't know this, & probably don't care to either. How could they? People I've spoken to (aside from whatever the state of their minds are in) have no idea what (basic) research is, let alone how to do it. Seems to me that a lot (I'm being kind here) of people think that reading some recommended book (recommended by people who are lacking in more critical areas than themselves) & coming to conclusions is about right. Or maybe a few books, perhaps a "high-brow" newspaper on a Sunday morning (with extra pages inside the paper, plus a supplement!) & a chat about politics with others of the same view. Crickey.

Laura said:
Pretty telling that she hung up on you. Perhaps you would turn what you wrote above into a short article for SOTT?

We've been pointing out the increasing hystericization of America for some years now and you know what that means.

I think that would be great in a fully rounded way. You're here on the forum, you've done the SOTT radio interview, & a focus article ("SOTT focus") on SOTT would be the cherry on top. Or maybe the icing. ;)

The article has been published and has already evoked some comments too:

http://www.sott.net/article/272923-Collective-Delusional-Processes-in-US-Society

Back
Top Bottom