New book: American Heart of Darkness

Have been traveling during the holidays, visiting relatives and old friends. It is interesting listening to their attitudes and opinions. Largely the purveyors of macro social evil are able to convince the American people to support a direction that is not in their (the people's) interest, i.e. national healthcare, inheritance tax, unemployment insurance, food stamps, ad. infinitum, are bad things. Add to this that all forms of renewable energy are inefficient which puts us in a position that we have no choice but to use methods such as fracking to obtain more and more fossil fuels, etc.

Not only are we wreaking our own environment and economic future, but we are stealing money from out kids and grandkids on a scale the will leave them impoverished for their entire lives and far beyond. The national debt is just the tip of the iceberg. When the total debt of the nation, a figure that you will never see in the mainstream media, slaps you in the face it is obvious that we are on an unsustainable path. Last time I checked it was something like $16 trillion. The U.S. current accounts total is the worst in the world, by far.

This is macro social evil and criminality on a scale that is unprecedented in history and needs to be exposed. We might not be able to do this, but at least we can document it. Perhaps when a day of reckoning comes we will be able to present the facts.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness -- SOTT Radio

I can't thank the folks enough at SOTT blogtalkradio for having me on their program! They did a super job!

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I can't thank the folks enough at SOTT blogtalkradio for having me on their program! They did a super job!

So did you Robert! I've been working my way down some of your own radio blogs - and thanks much for your work.

Robert Kirkconnell said:

As LQB said, "So did you Robert!"

I would like to also thank you Robert, for your courage in writing down the bones of what people are facing. I don't live in the U.S., yet many people in the globe are feeling the osmosis effects, not to mention our own realities from our countries historical pasts, and it is all so "topsy-turvy" as our own governments, who in turn are owned, steep into line and adjust their new "Jackboot" straps against their people. :(

Thanks for your insight Voyageur. The opportunity was there for the U.S. to set the example and lead the world. We let a few psychopaths, Allen Dulles, J. Edgar Hoover, James Jesus Angleton, and a few more to take over the government. They were the fathers of every war after WWII including the Cold War which the U.S.S.R. had no interest in, sold weapons and drugs all over the world, and put us on our present course.

The U.S. could have set a course toward peace, renewable energy, education, healthcare, that the rest of the world would have followed. We let this opportunity slip through our fingers and chose a course that every empire had chosen before us, doomed to collapse. What a shame.

The opportunity was there for the U.S. to set the example and lead the world. We let a few psychopaths, Allen Dulles, J. Edgar Hoover, James Jesus Angleton, and a few more to take over the government. They were the fathers of every war after WWII including the Cold War which the U.S.S.R. had no interest in, sold weapons and drugs all over the world, and put us on our present course.

The U.S. could have set a course toward peace, renewable energy, education, healthcare, that the rest of the world would have followed. We let this opportunity slip through our fingers and chose a course that every empire had chosen before us, doomed to collapse. What a shame.

The book presented in this article (just in) seems to endorse what you stated:

http://www.sott.net/article/271827-Shocking-evidence-Hitler-escaped-Germany

Would you care to comment (now or later) on this thesis, based on your own findings, Robert?

There seems to be more evidence that Hitler got away than there is that he committed suicide in a bunker. Dr. Corsi's thesis is certainly possible, and it parallels much of the info I came across in my book. The top players in WW-II were Knights of Malta, including Allen Dulles, James Jesus Angleton, Reinhard Gehlen, Nelson Rockefeller, Heinrich Himmler, and many others. There seemed to be a continuum of financial support of Hitler from the Knights influential on Wall Street in the run up to the war, and also support from the same forces after the war to get Nazis out of Europe along with incredible wealth.

The same names Corsi mentions as having helped get Hitler out were also involved in getting the rest of the Nazis out, along with tons of gold, using the same methods. The Rockefellers transferred much of the wealth of Europe into Eva Peron's account in Argentina. Nelson Rockefeller also made a deal with David Ben Gurion that he would support the creation of Israel as long as the Nazis were not pursued.

I certainly came to the conclusion that WWII was an orchestrated event to promulgate an Anglo-American global empire and that the Knights of Malta played a key role in accomplishing this. I did not, however, pursue the Knights of Malta angle any further than make the observation that there seemed to be many in key positions on both sides.

Hitler did not seem to me to be the type to shoot himself in the head. He had the survival skills of a rat. Allen Dulles and the rest allowed all of the other Nazis to escape. Why not Hitler? Hitler reminds me of Rev. Jim Jones who surely did not die in Jamestown, but had a double shot whom Jones had sent to get arrested in Los Angeles five years earlier so that the only prints on file for Jones would actually be the double's prints.

Kirkconnell said:
I certainly came to the conclusion that WWII was an orchestrated event to promulgate an Anglo-American global empire and that the Knights of Malta played a key role in accomplishing this. I did not, however, pursue the Knights of Malta angle any further than make the observation that there seemed to be many in key positions on both sides.

William Casey was both a Knight of Malta and in the OSS during the war. He later became CIA Director under Reagan. Maybe some threads run through him?

http://www.amazon.com/Casey-Lives-Secrets-William-From/dp/0140113142

By the way, have you read Hank Albarelli Jr's books?

http://www.amazon.com/Terrible-Mistake-Murder-Secret-Experiments/dp/0977795373

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Order-Investigating-Synchronicity-Assassination/dp/1936296551

The level of detail can make you go :lkj: but they're gripping reads and meticulously written. By that I mean Albarelli takes great care to separate fact from fiction/speculation.

We did a radio show with him last year: http://www.sott.net/article/264434-SOTT-Talk-Radio-Hank-Albarelli-Interview-CIA-Mind-Control-Frank-Olson-and-JFK

Hi Kniall, yes I did read A Secret Order but have not gotten to A Terrible Mistake yet. I took note of the fact that Oswald spent most of his life in facilities that had CIA mind control programs going. And yes it was an outstanding book.

I don't have time right now to follow your link on Casey but I will tonight, and thanks for your comments.

Back
Top Bottom