New book: American Heart of Darkness

Robert, you may be interested in the ideas of Dimitri Orlov, especially along specific lines:

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2013/07/communities-that-abidepart-i.html

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fr/2013/07/communities-that-abidepart-ii.html

http://cluborlov.blogspot.fr/2013/07/communities-that-abidepart-iii.html

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2013/07/communities-that-abidepart-iv-causes-of.html

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2013/08/communities-that-abidepart-v-example-of.html

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-13-commandments.html

Absolutely Fascinating Post!

Thank you Robert for "American Heart of Darkness",
your postings, and to Laura for the Dmitry Orlove links!

Fwiw, have been thinking about aspects of this discussion, particularity our historical measures/rationalizations, many strange, driven by academia via the body politic, to paint a softer particular view of what was done to Indians - it was genocide then, as has been said, and hey are gone now, their voices lost, yet their memories remain in those here now.

I've also been reading Gilad Atzmon's book, The Wandering Who? in language of the politics of negation and identity, in this case, of Jewishness. Moving that same language to the west, to our various periods in American history (Canada too), the politics seemed to have imbued a specialness in order to have carried out what was, and still is done, to Indians. What is done, may not have the familiar face of genocide now, yet it has never stopped, and the politics, which becomes many peoples thinking, is just so great at whitewashing the picture, especially blaming the victims.

Of that face of genocide now, it seems to have every bit continued under a mask that has been constructed by policy, by economic relations, by presenting a picture of hope, that fairness will rule. In reality, osit, and not just to the Indians, genocide now is silent, a quite genocide, it hides in our present day pharmaceuticals, in our gene spliced food that is nothing more than a delivery system for chemicals. It hides in law, in policies that effect all. Underneath it all, it seems an alien hatred for people prevails on-high, whether Indians, Blacks, Asians, White et al. In essence, whether it be pre civil war times or post, overt or covert, genocide is a staple of the mostly warped (pathological) political processes, with exceptions, that we experience and what Political Ponerology well lays out as the genesis for these acts. Guess what I'm saying here is that what happened and happens to the Indians, is happening to most everyone now, its just dressed up in sheep's clothing, where for them though, it is as obvious as can be, yet miraculously people do not even see it for what it is.

Laura offered a powerful video a few posts back, which reminded me of this SotT article on the passing of Russell Means (November 10, 1939 - October 22, 2012). The article (a remembrance) is worth the time to read. Further checking on SotT and here on the forum, there was a video (that some may have seen) of an interview with Russell Means that is worth watching that could not be found previously posted. Some may not share his exact thinking, yet he holds up a mirror that is difficult to look at from the standpoint of the identity of those who live in the west (other places in the world may share this reflected view too), and yet, it may very well capture the image of the past/present rather well. Of the image, it must be directed to those at the top who are indeed alien in thought and practice. Their corruption of mind also seems to have enamored the followers, as in authoritarian followers, including those who may not follow, yet just refuse to look.

Just a word to you, Robert. Thank you very much for sharing your work here on the forum. It seems to me that you finding the forum had duel purposes in that you are helping people to see what should be seen, and you are also receiving things that you needed to see and hear, things that will add weight to your future work which will benefit others.

When it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I've told people after I die, I'm coming back as lightning. When it zaps the White House, they'll know it's me.

Russell Means

https://youtu.be/n7exNaHkO2I?feature=player_detailpage

Yes Voyageur, I have gained a lot, and I thank you for your insight. And thank you Laura for you links. Now I understand better what you are talking about when you are discussing things like small communities.

I have gained by interaction with people who are in touch with the subjects of my first book and also those that are not in touch. I understand both better and this opens up my receptiveness as to why some can see my message and some can’t. I am better with audiences for have participated in this very unique network.
Laura’s links “pushed some buttons” with me, she usually does, always has, and probably always will. I had a genealogy DNA workup done years ago that was very interesting. My Mitochondrial DNA was one of the rarest, which means that groups that have a significantly higher incident of this family, or Haplogroup, are related to me. My Haplogroup is “X” which is one or two percent of the world’s population. Elevated levels exist in the groups such as the Algonquian Natives of North America, Navaho, Roma, Druze, and others.

I studied these groups because there is no question that they and I have common ancestors. It appears that most of these people lived or live in small communities that have survived against incredible adversity for tens of thousands of years, maybe more. Also, most live or lived in small communities and are nomadic or at least were until recently. Further, they tended to just leave when threatened. I think Roma, or Gypsies, are a good example of this in that most did not even have houses.
In particular, I found the Druze to be fascinating. They are “cultural chameleons” in that their belief systems and religion have broad concepts that are flexible and adaptable to wherever they are. They can blend in anywhere and if threatened they take on the appearance and behavior of the majority, but they maintain their strong identity. There have been times that the majority did not know who the Druze were, but they all knew each other. Incredible!

When I was writing my book, these people were talking to me. I cannot call this “channeling” because it was more they touched me in a way that I could sense what they were trying to “say.” One group that I could sense were tribes of Algonquian speaking people, some of which are as high as 50 percent Haplogroup X. These people were “telling” me that they were not the last genocide to be committed by the Anglo-American empire. Once the American genocide had reached the western shores, we then had the Philippine war, Palestine, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, and the list goes on… The above are “the new Indians” with the same rationalizations and denial being use to destroy them. The “hungry ghosts” of the empire cannot stop on their own; we will have to stop them. What the Anglo-American empire does to its “Indian enemies” it will do to its own people. In fact, there is growing evidence that the working class is now the target, or the “new Indians” marked for destruction.

Interesting: "The main occurrence of X in Asia discovered so far is in the Altay people in Southwestern Siberia, and detailed examination has shown that the Altaian sequences are all almost identical (haplogroup X2e), suggesting that they arrived in the area probably from the South Caucasus more recently than 5,000 BP."

You might find Olga Kharatidi's books an interesting exploration of the past.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
I am not sure, Happylisa, that what I gave you was what you were asking from me. Your questions also reminded me of the emotional journey that led to the "American Heart of Darkness." It seems to me now that, for boys anyway, growing up in America was mostly about training us to be solders, teaching us to deny our natural feelings, teach us to hate, and teach us who to hate. There is growing evidence that human beings are naturally born with the emotional "wiring" for love, compassion, empathy, affection, and so forth. To make haters and killers out of us there had to be much effort put into conditioning and shaping our behavior, because this is exactly the opposite of what we are born with.
Certainly there are those who would disagree with me, however, I am confident that I am right. It has taken me many, many years to come to these conclusions and deal with the "hungry ghosts" that have been imposed on me and the rest of my generation. We were carefully taught that violence was a good thing when used for the "right" cause. The best way to deal with "bad people" was to beat them up or kill them. If you are the strongest, you have the right to bully others. Might makes right. The strong survive and the weak die. And especially for boys, showing emotions other than anger is a sign of weakness and vulnerability. We were also taught to ignore pain, whether physical or emotional. I am sure other generations were raised in a similar fashion, but I can only attest to what I experienced.
I think that most of us didn’t see ourselves as having lived up to the expectations of society, but saw others as having done so. We compared our insides to others outsides. At reunions most of my classmates describe themselves as not “fitting in” during our school years. Maybe none of us did fit in and we all were faking it. And maybe we all left high school feeling that we had not lived up to expectations, had failed in becoming “a man,” and largely saw ourselves as inadequate. Perhaps we went into the world thinking that we still had to get it right and prove ourselves.
To suppress natural emotions that make us human is very destructive, and as I look back on who “made it” and who didn’t I see a pattern. Most all of us ran into trouble in our lives in the forms of alcohol, drugs, gambling, relationship problems, etc. Most of us that survived self-destructiveness did so by having to take inventory of ourselves and acknowledge that something was wrong with all of this. We had to make a decision to get in touch with ourselves and find ways to do that. Being a raging alcoholic and having come to the conclusion that I would be six feet under in the near future if something did not change, I entered a twelve-step program. This was at the ripe old age of 26, and I have worked this program for the last 40 years. I also started practicing Zen Buddhism, going to college nights, raising my kids, being a husband, doing volunteer work, etc.
My journey was similar to my other classmates that have survived, and I think most of us have come to a place where we found that we had to be honest with ourselves before we could be honest with others. We found that we had to get back in touch with the emotions and feelings that we were born with in the first place. Life became easier when we could simply admit when we were wrong and move on. And most of all we discovered that life was not only fascinating but also fun when we were in touch with ourselves.
My generation paid a high cost for having to become imperial storm troopers and the like, and I think the Vietnam vets paid the highest cost of all. Very few of my classmates that fought the war are left alive, and when I look at figures like 18 vets, of all U.S. wars, commit suicide each and every day, I tend to think that all recent generations have gone through the same thing. It is astounding to me that this seems to go on and on without end. I suppose that that is one of the reasons I wrote about the “American Heart of Darkness” and why I participate in demonstrations, write public officials and whatever else I can think of to do. This has got to stop.

Sorry for the delay in reply but been away from my laptop except for quick catch ups. (But I do now have 3 people this week who are now interested in what we do and he knowledge I am sharing with them. Something positive must be happening as it has been very rare for this to happen over the last 10 years!).

Anyhow what you gave me was about right and your further post also brought many things up that I am still trying to process within myself. I do understand - as much as someone can who has not personally had to experience directly what you went through. In fact the text I have highlighted refers to my son Michael, who unfortunately went through the same 'process' but didn't make it. He died 9th December 2004. He was never the same after he went through the army training from just one month into 17 years old until 19 years old. It seemed our bond, trust, closeness had been tampered with and he had clammed up loads inside. I feel I lost him to the army. I remember saying 'A penny for your thoughts' and he said 'The are worth one million' but still couldn't open up like he used to just when he needed to most. But I admit a the time I too was lost but thought he had attachments I was intending to help by finding someone who knew SRT.

He was a very sensitive child and it didn't help I divorced hen he was only 10 (worst time as moves to new school, chooses to go with dad who was an alchoholic - though I won custody of all my children I made the mistake of letting him go because I was afraid he would hate me for the rest of his life for it. Hindsight is a killer too as I realize my mistake.

He wanted to go into the air force but because of all the emotional disruption I caused by the divorce naturally his schoolwork suffered so he could not qualify. Instead he had to choose the army (which I encouraged as he had also been bullied at school to boot - not many peers came from divorced families at that time. I mistakenly thought i will 'toughen him up, give him discipline, an aim'). How wrong I was! So when he was drafted it turned out they didn't give him is 'option' but instead put him in infantry - cannon-fodder. I think this is another recruitment ploy too.

He also lost touch with his friends as they would never let him know precisely when he could get weekends off so they would already have organised something else. He ended up with worse and worse 'mates' and very lonely with memories of lost army mates and worse and no psychiatric help just put on respiradol etc. Finally pushers came along and I even stupidly asked him to accompany me to the psychiatric hospital for 'help' not realising that was the second nail in his coffin at the time. He was hearing voices by then - a bit like the film A Beautiful Mind - but I still thought these could be genuine voices until the said he was paranoid and he talked of wanting to save the world and threats to his family - which i now think was the medication. I still have all the notebooks he wrote in at the time. The worst thing being Heroin was bought into the wards- only when I asked wha the nurses were searching for when a certain guy visit him was I told they were searching for drugs. Plus after when they let him out for a few hours (as it was built like a prison - how does that help someone recover?) he would go and start 'scoring'. One day I wanted to take him out and he was banned because they said he had gone out an got Morphine.

Well I couldn't understand and I told them that - all I knew about Morphine at the time was that it was a pain killer for patients in hospital. Despite my disbelief nobody bothered to tell me that this was heroin! The more I asked about things, despite being his mum, I was reminded about patient confidentiality. So not until he died did I know that he was taking cocaine and heroin so was not primed to help him. He had always said that that was a fools game.

I managed to get him medically discharged from the army as I didn't want him to do active duty and already there were some strange anomalies. Many times I was told he was in their hospital because of heat exhaustion - in Britain??? Then when I asked to see is army medical records I was told that they had been destroyed in a fire in Southampton.

Anyway there are still many open questions as his file was classified suspicious death by the police, then the verdict at the inquest was left open (not enough toxins in his body to kill such a fit person).

My take on all is that he was 'played with' as a guinea pig whilst in the army - I found a letter where he describes having to endure gassing as part of the training! Oddly when he was housed they put him near the police station. He used to play with BB guns and bat up all the tall guys that used to bully him at school as well as 6 bouncers at the same time in a nightclub who were picking on his friend. Long shot is that where he lived it was coming up to the anniversary of the Michael Ryan shootings - the BBC were due to do a documentary on it - he 'died' just before the airing of the documentary. He had an Irish surname. I think they thought he would emulate this. But no way would he. He used to take homeless people home off park benches and give them his bed!

There was barely a police investigation more a brush off of my inquiries - not even checking mobile phone calls. Also the first thing they did when they found him was go to a heroine dealer in case it was 'bad' stuff. No-one explained the 7 hours that passed before the police were called in the first place. He died in a 'friends' mangy bathroom who even admitted stepping over his body to get to the loo during the night - 'friend' said he thought he was asleep!!!! Too many loose facts including injection marks I saw in both arms which I found strange as he was right handed.

Well for me, 10 years later I still cannot process this. I feel so guilty about the whole issue of the way I handled the divorce, failure as a mother's duty to him, the trauma from the army and not knowing about the serious drugs he was self calming with, suggesting he went in the army in the first place, and how depressed he had become. He did communicate through a medium a few years back and said he was murdered and that he knew I could not have handled i at the time and also whatever, it cannot bring him back anyway so not to feel sad etc.

Although I have much much more knowledge now I will always feel the gaping hole in my heart and his loss no matter what. My friends have kindly sent over some important books - Strangers to ourselves and In an unspoken Voice, Thinking fast and Slow etc so I am hoping these may help with the process combined with feeling strong enough now to start the Beatha part of the EE which I found too emotional to cope with. So that is my emotional journey and how I too am so glad I found the forum and kindred spirits and a staircase to follow.

I am so happy that you managed to have the strength and resolve to turn things around in your life and produce books that help others. That from many dark nights of the soul you managed to kick out the demons and found better coping mechanisms to take you forward. PTSD is an awful thing to try to recover from yet so many people here and in society have similar traumatic experiences and narratives to combat. Yet it is so true that only through suffering do we seek. Only through suffering do we find. That ultimately way down the line we are thankful for that suffering as without t we would have been oblivious, not had the necessary shocks and triggers that prompted us on to an alternative path of Truth, Knowledge and Being.

Thanks Laura, Olga is indeed fascinating. And happyliza thank you for sharing things that a not easy. I also lost a child to drugs and the "hungry ghosts" that always come along with drugs. She was 23, six feet tall, and beautiful. I too am not at ease with the facts surrounding her death, which was first ruled a homicide and later changed to "accidental overdose" of methamphetamine. And of course, I have the woulda, coulda, shouldas just as you do. It occurs to me that women get this even more than men do, the self blame that is. Losing her was the final act, but we actually lost her when the drugs took control. You cannot fight drug addiction -- it wins. I thought I understood drug addiction being an alcoholic but this was foolish of me. I did not. Drugs like meth. take complete control of people in ways that alcohol doesn't. I cannot tell you not blame yourself because, as with me, there will always be that question -- could I have done something different? I have come to realize that this is my arrogance talking to me. Like, what I do would have made a difference. We have to surrender this arrogance to win and that is not easy.

All I can say is that you and your son were "in the realm of hungry ghosts" and the odds were heavily stacked against you. Just know that with all you told us about the trauma you and your son experienced, you and he were no match for these insidious forces against you. Your story is America's story. We think of our environment as something that has to be conquered, man against nature, etc. mountain climbers that "conquer" mountains, what a ridiculous notion that is. This hostility and resultant denial of the essence of who we are feeds hungry ghosts that can never be satisfied. They always have to eat.

My journey with the book was a quest to find where the ghosts came from, and I found that they go all the way back to Jamestown in 1607. I traced them through American history to the JFK assassination, the global drug trade, and Vietnam, all of which had a synergistic effect on the American psyche. We are emotionally bankrupt and exhausted, and we have been taught to blame ourselves for this. "If only I had married someone else...gone to the right university...I screwed up by...." Our culture is hostile to both children and their parents, and the emotional bubble has popped. No childcare, no sick leave, no health care, no food programs, no forgiveness, no rehabilitation, no empathy, no understanding, no love, no affection...we go to a psychiatrist and get handed a drug not unlike those bad, illegal ones found on the street, and at least as expensive. We have been turned into something almost inhuman that blames ourselves and everything around us because we don't know who is making the decisions that make our lives impossible. So we try to fill in the blanks with all sorts of notions and theories because the truth is hidden from us. This is why I stuck to what I could document when it came to "conspiracies" and such, and I did find one big one though!

Thanks again happyliza for sharing your pain. It is more common that one would think, and many of us have been there also.

Thank you so much for your constructive and compassionate advice and understanding. I am sincerely shocked that you had to undergo the experience of coping with losing a loved one too - on top of everything else you have been through already in your life. Kudos to you beating the alcohol with all that too!

It is amazing how much people undergo as lessons in this life - many unspoken I am sure. People tell me I am a strong person - well that is what they see. Inside it is a different story which I think ultimately comes down to an inner resolve - helped by knowledge and being - and also an unconscious knowing' at the time, that no matter what is sent our way somehow we need to keep going as we have certain aim/mission to achieve here - it seems to be hard-wired into our essence? A vague memory that we promised ourselves we wished to part of the 'change', that somehow it is very important at this time to find the right 'coping mechanisms' to continue as there is something bigger than ourselves/ our trauma's we wanted to be a part of. Understanding the whole picture put this into perspective for me (though I admit that at the time of traumatic events the 'suffering' takes over for a long time, naturally).

I feel inside that I have been just as soft/sensitive as the next person - trusting the wrong people as well through learned behaviours - and ultimately getting the hard lessons of life that way too. But nevertheless that inner resolve must be there or we would not be communicating now. I also feel that , maybe subjectively but I have read this in many diverse places, that perhaps particular traumas are pre-agreed prior to incarnation in order to wake us up from our sleep, as a catalyst perhaps? Even fairly advanced souls still have a veil to penetrate when incarnating on our planet. So I guess we would need this shock far more they would?

Either way I look at that agreement, and strangely enough I also feel it could apply to certain murders in a way, that because of our tendency to remain asleep aka machines on this planet that an external shock can be pre-agreed in some cases. IF this is the case then I feel that whoever is the cause of that shock - and I guess this is not only confined to people as it can be environmental etc, then this would be a totally unselfish act of LOVE on the part of the person who wa prepared to make this 'pact' for our benefit in the first place. Just my take FWIW.

I totally agree with you about the 'hungry ghosts' as we are 'food' after all. Also that once an addiction like drugs takes hold - encouraged by these external thoughts/attachments etc, then that person also loses the ability to really seek help, apply coping mechanisms to enable them to extract themselves unless they have strong outside/family support/control/knowledge etc. Never easy as there are always 'vectors' to trash this too. Each situation is unique and there can be so many factors involved, unseen and unknown to us at the time. However the above helps me to carry a feeling of gratitude with me as well as a determination to not 'let them down' as I don't wish for Michael's demise to be in vain. In fact just 9 months prior to this happening I had found the right land in Cyprus in April 2004 for an intentional higher consciousness study/self sufficiency eco community I wished to initiate. It hadn't been easy to find the right 'place' up until then. Although I have been financially blocked since then to currently continue, I also felt that the 'timing' wasn't quite right here yet, though the energies on the land are incredible! Anyway I immediately looked on this project - where I wish to help people emulate us and duplicate what we do with similar projects in the region (as even in 2004 it was a unique concept), as Michael's project and have dedicated it to his memory. I even saved some of his ashes to scatter in a strategic spot there where I will plant a productive tree. I kinda look on this as my legacy in a way. I also feel that once the people are able to reach a fair peace settlement here, that the right people will come into my life to help make my 'dream' a reality. I have been getting a few pointers this year that have been encouraging.

She was 23, six feet tall, and beautiful. I too am not at ease with the facts surrounding her death, which was first ruled a homicide and later changed to "accidental overdose"

Michael had the exact report too. He was just 25, six feet tall and good looking but had no 'ego' or narscisim because of it - in fact at his funeral his friends mentioned he 'could never get the girl' but that was because he was quite shy and sensitive!

Just know that with all you told us about the trauma you and your son experienced, you and he were no match for these insidious forces against you. Your story is America's story. We think of our environment as something that has to be conquered, man against nature, etc. mountain climbers that "conquer" mountains, what a ridiculous notion that is. This hostility and resultant denial of the essence of who we are feeds hungry ghosts that can never be satisfied. They always have to eat.

Thank you for your explanation - you are right. Our problem was that we think we can 'do', we think, expect, that we can protect those we love and nurture - but we cannot. We can only do our best at he time with the information and knowledge we have at that time, and with hindsight everyone would, could have made different decisions and choices. Now we know that we can only achieve this through right knowledge and being, through a network and a community. I feel it is no coincidence at this time that the C's are really stressing this and nailing this point, especially as we have so many more external influences that are coming down the pipe now - things are hotting up and it is a critical time as we are witnessing. Ponerology and vampiric desperation is everywhere now.

I am avidly genning up as much as I can however I hope that there is 'time' for the project to come into fruition to be able to help people sustain themselves though these times! Again, we can only do our best with what we have - or don't have, under the circumstances and I am sure the universe knows what is best for me more than, and before, I do!

Hi happylisa and all, you have brought up some interesting points that allow me to think and write about what I intend to include in my next two books. Number two will be subtitled "Hungry Ghosts in the Post JFK Era," in which I will go into the "hungry ghosts" that were let loose when the mask came off the Pathocracy in 1963. To make a long story short, the assassinations, lies to cover them up, allowing corporations to control all three branches of government, the demise of organized labor, the creation of the prison industrial complex, destruction of the constitution, Reaganomics that turned our tax structure up-side-down, and on and on...have resulted in a toxic environment for most Americans. The physical environment, emotional environment, work environment, family environment, and political environment is now destructive and toxic. This is what we are up against when we try to raise our children.

It occurs to me that one of the things we can do about this is to try to create an environment in which they can come to the place were they have self esteem and appreciation for how worthy and valuable they actually are. We cannot try to direct or make decisions for them, because if they do not believe in themselves any direction they take will not be the "right" one. This is not exactly easy and begins with loving ourselves. We can not give away what we do not have ourselves. This is the challenge. Gots to go now, more later.

Re: New book: American Heart of Darkness: Militarization of Police

Was out of town for a few weeks and just got back. One trend that is disturbing is the militarization of law enforcement in the U.S. Americans killed by police outnumber the troops killed in Iraq for the same time period. The federal government is dishing out a vast array of weaponry that seems to be far in excess of what police departments should need.
Police are trained on using the minimum force necessary to accomplish their goal of enforcing the law, but the force they are using in many cases far outweighs what can be considered as reasonably necessary. I saw a video of an unarmed homeless man who was shot seven times for apparently not following instructions. He was making no threatening gestures at all. The man was mentally ill. Atlanta police threw a flash grenade into the crib of a one year old causing severe burns.
The number and type of arms being dispersed is mind boggling. Thousands of RPGs, rocket propelled grenades, and assault vehicles are being supplied. What possible need would campus police have for a 30 ton assault vehicle with a gun turret at Ohio State University? Of course, the justification is that it is needed because of terrorist threats, but the array of military weapons leads one to believe that the government is planning for massive social unrest. What is it that they know but we don’t?

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Was out of town for a few weeks and just got back.

Welcome back, Robert.

One trend that is disturbing is the militarization of law enforcement in the U.S. Americans killed by police outnumber the troops killed in Iraq for the same time period. The federal government is dishing out a vast array of weaponry that seems to be far in excess of what police departments should need.

There was an article this past week on SoTT by former police captain Ray Lewis, speaking to RT on video about this subject - you can have a look here.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Was out of town for a few weeks and just got back. One trend that is disturbing is the militarization of law enforcement in the U.S. Americans killed by police outnumber the troops killed in Iraq for the same time period. The federal government is dishing out a vast array of weaponry that seems to be far in excess of what police departments should need.

Indeed. Just following the SOTT news for years now, this trend has been obvious and it is getting worse and worse with time. If anything bad happened to me and I was in the U.S., I would never call the cops. They'd either taser me and/or my family members, kill our pets, or kill us in cold blood. The U.S. government has its own Stormtroopers - violent mindless heartless trigger-happy robots.

Check these out:

http://www.sott.net/article/272621-Cops-Kill-More-Americans-than-have-been-killed-in-Iraq

http://www.sott.net/article/269500-Militarization-of-local-police-means-that-now-cops-kill-8-times-more-Americans-than-terrorists-do

http://www.sott.net/article/280225-Police-are-more-dangerous-to-citizens-than-criminals

http://www.sott.net/article/280154-30-examples-that-you-have-plenty-to-fear-even-if-you-are-doing-nothing-wrong

Thanks for sharing this info Alana. Several writers have made the point that dictatorships have several common elements. One of these is when law enforcement is used for social control. Andrew Lobaczewski made this point and also Noami Wolf in The End of America. Agencies such as the FBI have always been about social control. What is different now, and I know that you already know this, is the enormity of powerful weapons being stockpiled. This tells us that the power elite is really afraid of the American people. What the hell is a 30 ton armored assault vehicle doing on a college campus? This is over-the-top!!

This gives us some insight into what these psychopaths think is going to happen in the U.S. pretty soon. The thing about weapons is that they have a tendency to get used. Once they are manufactured and put in place, someone ends up thinking that they have to use them. They also dictate how we look a problems. The old expression that, "When you have a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail..." applies here. Deployment of these weapons also tells us that these clowns know that they have really screwed up. I recall Łobaczewski talking about how psychopaths in power always screw everything up because they are stupid. They cannot see the ramifications of their disastrous policies. Apparently they are seeing it now. They have screwed up the environment, domestic politics, foreign affairs, education, health care, the infrastructure is collapsing, and we could go on....

I am not sure how nasty it is going to get, but I think it is likely that a lot of people are just going to start living "off the grid" so to speak. The possibility also exists that the U.S. will break up into smaller countries, and these countries will be economically aligned with other global economic partnerships. The East coast could, at least economically, join Europe, and the West coast could go with the Pacific rim. Most of the U.S. could stop paying taxes to the federal government altogether. I am sure there will be some violence but I am not sure it will come to all out warfare against the American people. If I was back on active duty I would not kill Americans even if ordered to do so, and many soldiers would just leave, especially if the federal government could not pay them anymore. Of course this is a big "if." The most dangerous people would be those who still thing the status quo will work for them.

And thanks for the welcome back Voyageur. The article you sited is excellent. Captain Ray Lewis gave good insight into the area of militarization of police, and it is striking that he tied this subject to the takeover of many departments by sociopaths. Further he made the point that the acquisition of military type arms by police is creating a "police industrial complex" that will take on a life of its own. We are seeing what has happened with the military now carrying over to law enforcement. Of course this is nothing that happened overnight, but it is a continuum of the transformation of a Republic into a Pathocracy.

The delusional notion that bombs and guns will instill or preserve democracy has gone full circle. The guns are now being aimed at the American people.

Robert Kirkconnell said:
Thanks for sharing this info Alana. Several writers have made the point that dictatorships have several common elements. One of these is when law enforcement is used for social control. Andrew Lobaczewski made this point and also Noami Wolf in The End of America. Agencies such as the FBI have always been about social control. What is different now, and I know that you already know this, is the enormity of powerful weapons being stockpiled. This tells us that the power elite is really afraid of the American people. What the hell is a 30 ton armored assault vehicle doing on a college campus? This is over-the-top!!

This gives us some insight into what these psychopaths think is going to happen in the U.S. pretty soon. The thing about weapons is that they have a tendency to get used. Once they are manufactured and put in place, someone ends up thinking that they have to use them. They also dictate how we look a problems. The old expression that, "When you have a hammer, every problem starts to look like a nail..." applies here. Deployment of these weapons also tells us that these clowns know that they have really screwed up. I recall Łobaczewski talking about how psychopaths in power always screw everything up because they are stupid. They cannot see the ramifications of their disastrous policies. Apparently they are seeing it now. They have screwed up the environment, domestic politics, foreign affairs, education, health care, the infrastructure is collapsing, and we could go on....

Exactly. And add to that the catastrophic earth changes that are not even under their control: earthquakes, volcanoes, sinkholes, droughts, floods, extreme weather patterns all around that people are noticing more and more, and which destroy the crops, and will lead to famine. And what about all the fireball sightings and those who enter the atmosphere? By the time people start asking questions (and they already have started to pay attention because it is starting to affect everyone) the guns and the tanks and the police force will be ready to give the answers, because that's the only answer the psychos on top have to give! :phaser:

Back
Top Bottom