New Book by Laura: The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes

Just finished it last night. It's fantastic! Even though I've read most of the material in the Dot Connector and SOTT it makes a big difference to have it in one place in a book. Makes it much easier to put it all together. For complex information I grasp it much better in book form. Internet and magazine reading works better for me for smaller chunks. Too many distractions.

The information is amazing and fits very well together. We should promote this heavily.

Mr. Premise said:
Just finished it last night. It's fantastic! Even though I've read most of the material in the Dot Connector and SOTT it makes a big difference to have it in one place in a book. Makes it much easier to put it all together. For complex information I grasp it much better in book form. Internet and magazine reading works better for me for smaller chunks. Too many distractions.

The information is amazing and fits very well together. We should promote this heavily.

I agree. Although I'm only midway through it, I'd like to commend Laura on another masterful work, it's scholarly and layman friendly.

Always loved your writing style, Laura!

Jerry said:
Mr. Premise said:

I agree. Although I'm only midway through it, I'd like to commend Laura on another masterful work, it's scholarly and layman friendly.

Always loved your writing style, Laura!

Me too! Still reading it, but I'm definitely recommending it!

Just got the Kindle edition. There appears to be an editing error in the text that goes with the coloured cover. The last sentence repeats "as well as clues that a similar fate may be fast approaching and repeated coverups littering our past"

My copy just arrived.

Okay, turning to page 1 now...

:cool2:

EDIT:

Weird, when I went to amazon to click on share on FB, I've noticed that there is an used copy, at the price of $999.00 from GA. :shock:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Apocalypse-Asteroids-Cyclical-Catastrophes/dp/1897244614

Back
Top Bottom