New Book by Laura: The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am very happy that a new book is on sale and I wish many many buyers.

But I have a question: is this book a recompilation of all your articles concerning this subject? If it is, this is a magnificent idea because keeping all your articles by folio is voluminous. :)

I am just curious. Just that. So good luck with this book!

Re: The Apocalypse, by Laura

I have just ordered it too! cant wait to read it. Thanks Laura.

btw the front cover artwork looks amazing! I can make out 'the wave', comets, cassiopaea constellation, a neanderthal, megalith - and six dancing maidens ???

Does anyone know the significance of these six joyful looking gals? Are they some of the moderators performing a new type of EE exercise :D

loreta said:
I am very happy that a new book is on sale and I wish many many buyers.

But I have a question: is this book a recompilation of all your articles concerning this subject? If it is, this is a magnificent idea because keeping all your articles by folio is voluminous. :)

I am just curious. Just that. So good luck with this book!

It combines parts of the Comets series from Sott.net and other research by Laura. It's a great book by the way, it really sum up where we've been, where we're at and what's probably right around the corner. Through the combination of a very accessible style with unimpeachable argumentation and sources, Laura has produced a book that no one should have any problems giving to anyone that might be interested in the subject matter.

Another couple of questions: Will it be available on kindle and amazon.es?

ep! new book? And where have I been that I just heard of it now despite following this forum almost everyday?
I do not see any book called The Apocalypse in the front page of RPP, can someone please share the link where the book is available for ordering?

thanks!

edit: searched for it on google, went directly to Amazon. Sorry for not doing so first .

I went over to the websites of Red Pill Press and Quantum Future Group Publishing Bookstore as I don't like Amazon, but couldn't find it over there yet.
Only a link straight back to Amazon.

I take it to mean we have to wait a bit longer to order directly from our own outlets?

@Akar: It has been announced on the SOTT homepage(s).

Palinurus said:

Thanks, I read SOTT using the RSS feed, so that is why I did not see it.
Looking forward to see it available as kindle version.

The book is announced on the top of the SOTT page. It can be ordered at http://www.amazon.com/The-Apocalypse-Asteroids-Cyclical-Catastrophes/dp/1897244614/

Don Genaro said:

Will be available on Kindle soon. Will have to check about amazon.es

Palinurus said:
I went over to the websites of Red Pill Press and Quantum Future Group Publishing Bookstore as I don't like Amazon, but couldn't find it over there yet.

I take it to mean we have to wait a bit longer to order directly from our own outlets?

This book is only available on Amazon for now. Can't say if it will be published by RPP in the future or not.

Perceval said:
Palinurus said:

This book is only available on Amazon for now. Can't say if it will be published by RPP in the future or not.

Actually, correcting myself here, it will be available on RPP.com in the not-too-distant future.

Don Genaro said:

It's available on amazon.es

http://www.amazon.es/The-Apocalypse-Asteroids-Cyclical-Catastrophes/dp/1897244614/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343680183&sr=8-1

kindle version coming soon.

Perceval said:
Actually, correcting myself here, it will be available on RPP.com in the not-too-distant future.
Thank you, Perceval, for this info. I can wait that long for sure.

Back
Top Bottom