New Forum layout April 2018

No bookmarks, I don't think. That was an add-on for the old forum.

Spell check is also not included, but then you can install dictionaries in your browser and it'll do it for you - which is prolly why they didn't bother to include that feature.

Ooo! As I was writing this, somebody posted a new message, and it showed me... So I clicked the button and post appeared. And my post is still here!
:cool2:

If you want a similar function to bookmarks, I think it is "Watched Threads". If you want to watch a thread, simply click the "watch" button at the top right of this thread. At the top of the page under "Forum" there is the "Watched" category, which caches all the threads you've elected to watch.

The new layout looks great Scottie! I'll try and make time to tinker around and get familiar. Sure gave me a start seeing my "inbox" stuffed to the gills with "new messages" from 2013. I can only imagine how the admins feel. :lol:

Nice new modern look!
Gonna choose an avatar soon now..
When trying ¨important treads¨ in ¨outer space¨ it puts me back on homepage..

I also noticed the "ignore" function is now present, as well as the new function "like". Is the like similar to facebook in that it helps provide metrics on certain things? Not sold on "ignore" yet personally but we'll see.

It looks awesome you guys!! Thanks for putting all of this together, i'll explore more of the new image :headbanger:

Amazing work! I appreciate the changes and I can't just imagine the time and effort dedicated to make this possible. Thank you!!!!

Thanks for the continuing hard work. So many more features!

Had a quick look for changing the 'style' because mine's in blue, and I'm used to a different one. Seems there's just the default blue for now?

Thanks for the continuing hard work. So many more features!

Had a quick look for changing the 'style' because mine's in blue, and I'm used to a different one. Seems there's just the default blue for now?

Hardly anyone on the old forum used the other color schemes. I've already had 1 request for Green, so I'm recording # of requests for different colors. Depending on demand and number of Gold Stars in Heaven, more colors may be coming... later!

This is so exciting, it looks amazing!! I'm trying to get used to the new functions, thanks for the hard work! :thup:

I was wondering if there are any options to change the number of posts per page?

Hardly anyone on the old forum used the other color schemes. I've already had 1 request for Green, so I'm recording # of requests for different colors. Depending on demand and number of Gold Stars in Heaven, more colors may be coming... later!
I would be nice if we have some darker style also. It is better for my eyes. Not totally back. Some combination of different gray colors. That would be more easy for the eyes. I have set a dark gray background on Adobe reader when reading a book in PDF. It is much better than reading against a white or totally black background

Back
Top Bottom