New Nick Redfern book - Demonic aliens!

Re: Final Events-Demonic UFO's, Alien Abductions, the Government, and the Afterlife

Chaitanya Krishna das said:
So far in Laura's writings, as well as in my extensive past research, I haven't encountered any mention of this "Collins Elite". Is this book, in you guys opinions, just another disinformation piece mixing lies with truth? Or is there something to these stories?

The Collins Elite was only ever first mentioned in Redfern's book, and Laura's books were written years before Redfern's. As for whether such a group existed, who knows? It could be disinfo. But then again, it looks like there WAS something similar going on, from other evidence. In his articles, John Keel observed that even though the Air Force wasn't doing a real UFO investigation, someone or some gov. org. WAS intensely interested in contactees/abductees, from at least 1950 on, which matches the so-called Collins Elite narrative. Seeing as how so much of their conclusions, as presented in Redfern's book, match up with the work of John Keel, and Laura, for example, it looks like if it is disinfo, the purpose is the religious angle. If they exist as presented, they are victims themselves of the thing they're trying to fight against, thus playing into its hands. If they don't exist, it looks like a campaign to sandwich pretty good conclusions (aliens as para-physical, evil, paranormal, etc.) with a ludicrous theology and 'solution' to the problem.

(note: merged this topic with existing thread on Redern's book)

Reactions: Ca.
The whole conclusion that embracing fanatical Christianity is the solution is obviously the wrong idea, and the scenario as presented is, like Laura commented, limited by not allowing for other perspectives or options.

What really caught my attention was something someone else noticed: the similarities between much of the information given and things the C's have said. As well as conclusions I've come to based on my own experiences.

Clearly, the Christian conception of "demons" is just as limiting as calling them "aliens" or "fairies" or "goblins". The C's and Laura's explanations of things as given in High Strangeness and The Wave are obviously accurate. I'm very curious about the whole Crowley/Parsons/Hubbard thing. Is the idea that these three opened the door to the modern-day manifestation of UFO's have any truth to it? I'm curious because of my personal experiences with not followers of Crowley and Hubbard, but other people connected to them as well. Much of the bizarre and baffling events of my entire life since childhood were brought about by contact with these people, as well as my past experiences with trance channelling. I've spent the better part of the last 20 years trying to figure it all out, and recklessly experimenting with the things I've discovered. I have so many questions that even Laura's books don't answer.

Anyway, I'm not finished with this book yet, but it is facinating. I do find myself thinking that this Collins Elite bunch is just completely new cointelpro, since I've never come across that name before. Reading the book, it's also obvious that the author and many of his sources are being led to believe things are a certain way by these entities for a nefarious reason, but that doesn't change the fact that for a popular new book on the subject, it does reveal many ideas that are closer to reality than past books in the genre have conveyed.

Well, the initial hypothesis looked really promising (re: hyperdimensional food chain), until they wanted to institute Judeo-Christian Martial Law.

Thanks for sharing, AI. This struck a chord with me because years ago, my brother was very into these types of theories and we spent some time discussing it. For some time (within the protestant church anyway), there's been a sort of splinter group of people who believe demons (ala biblical demons) are responsible for the UFO phenomena. It's an unfortunate narrowing of their perspectives via belief that stops them from going further with the ideas.

I'm curious about the idea of Hyperdimensional STS entities stealing our souls when we die and enslaving them for whatever their purposes are. This idea is presented in the book (though they call them "demons"), and I was wondering if that's possible, and if it is, how common is it? I don't recall reading anything about this in Laura's books, but like I said, I'm only on book 5-6 of The Wave. Can someone enlighten me about this?

I'm curious about the idea of Hyperdimensional STS entities stealing our souls when we die and enslaving them for whatever their purposes are. This idea is presented in the book (though they call them "demons"), and I was wondering if that's possible, and if it is, how common is it?

Pick up any religious tome of your choice. It's a persistent 'theme'. ;D

I don't recall reading anything about this in Laura's books, but like I said, I'm only on book 5-6 of The Wave. Can someone enlighten me about this?

Keep reading, it should pop out at you at some point.

Going from memory, the C's said at one point that no entity is able to interfere with a soul in the process of transitioning after death. I can't remember which session that was though.

Yes, Mr. Premise, you're right. I found the quote here but alas without mention of the session date:

Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or forcibly
extract souls, do they also have the capability of manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies during the
transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by
passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the purpose of transference from third density to fifth density.
Now, something often referred to in your teminology as a silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this
conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only way to describe it. So that when the physical body terminates,
this line is opened forming a conduit through which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the existence of this
conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the process of
transferring from third density to fifth density are not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it should be
mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through
the so-called "silver thread." That always exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It can be opened at a
moment's notice whenever needed. When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that conduit the soul passes. And it
is not subject to interferency by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely the natural process similar to
what could be described as the protection mechanisms existing on second level density for creatures which are not
capable of protecting themselves through their own conscious thought processes. For example, your turtle is contained
within a shell that protects it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore nothing that is natural can harm
that turtle. However, the same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the silver thread to fifth density. Once it
is passing through the conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then, of course, it cannot be tampered with.
Do you understand?

Would the "conduit" from 3rd Density to 5th Density be what people who have Near Death Experiences and people on Ketamine trips see as the tunnel with the Light at the end?

Would the "conduit" from 3rd Density to 5th Density be what people who have Near Death Experiences and people on Ketamine trips see as the tunnel with the Light at the end?

Yes.

Thanks Laura! I guess it's a little comforting to know that the 4D STS can't snatch us (assuming I have a soul. If not, I guess it's irrelevant) when we die. But the impression I'm getting reading through the thread on Organic Portals (I'm not done yet) is that these entities CAN get us to "sell our souls" to them in a sense. That's kind of scary. I also get the impression that I could "devolve" and lose my soul, again assuming I have one. Correct me if I'm wrong on these things, please. I'm trying to get a clear sense of these ideas.

Thanks Laura! I guess it's a little comforting to know that the 4D STS can't snatch us (assuming I have a soul. If not, I guess it's irrelevant) when we die. But the impression I'm getting reading through the thread on Organic Portals (I'm not done yet) is that these entities CAN get us to "sell our souls" to them in a sense. That's kind of scary. I also get the impression that I could "devolve" and lose my soul, again assuming I have one. Correct me if I'm wrong on these things, please. I'm trying to get a clear sense of these ideas.

Yes, seems to be so; and actually, it follows a sort of logic if you consider that the Universe is Information and Geometry. Human beings need to get over themselves and understand that they are not "special creations of a Loving God." Just ain't so. We ARE part of the LIVING SYSTEM, and as such, if we violate the rules, we become extinct.

Well, I finished this book, and I must say, what a bunch of nonsense. The climax of it all simply presents the idea that the US government wants to influence the whole world into becoming Fundamentalist Christians by projecting a holographic image of Jesus in the skies above the U.S., and then declaring that Jesus has returned, and proclaiming martial law to defend us against demons. The probability of such a ridiculous scenario happening I would think would be extremely low, considering that no one with half a brain in their head would become a Fundamentalist Christian.

The beginning of the book presented some ideas that are very similar to things that the C's have said, ie. the idea that these "demons" feed on our negative energy, and a few other things already mentioned. But by the end it becomes painfully apparent that this book is intended to be disinformation, despite the author's claim that he doesn't really buy it all (if he didn't, why would he promote these ideas by publishing a book that makes them appear to be fact?).

All in all, if you're thinking about picking up this book, save your money.

47376584-203974737179784-1376157609547005952-n_6_orig.jpg

Nick Redfern - Author, Cryptozoologist and Ufologist
Join me as I welcome author, cryptozoologist & ufologist Nick Redfern to Arcane Radio.

Nick is a full-time author and journalist specializing in a wide range of unsolved mysteries, including Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, UFO sightings, government conspiracies, alien abductions and paranormal phenomena.

Nick works on the lecture circuit, both in the UK and overseas, and has appeared in internationally syndicated shows discussing the UFO phenomenon. His most recent title is 'Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn't Want You to Know.' This should be a very informative and entertaining show!

Join us this Friday, December 7th at 9PM ET / 6PM PT on ParanormalKing.com - Meet us in the chat room...just click the banner or go to www.paranormal.olicentral.com.

Other Creepy News :shock:

Published on Dec 5, 2018 / 10:04
Looks at a case from 1968 in which a hunter in Siberia took refuge in a cave and came face to face with a strange creature

A recent podcast with Mr. Redfern of his recent book. With your host Lon Strickler, of Phantoms & Monsters.

Run Time-1:02.25 Dated 2018-12-08
Join me as I welcome author, cryptozoologist & ufologist Nick Redfern to Arcane Radio.
Nick is a full-time author and journalist specializing in a wide range of unsolved mysteries, including Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster, UFO sightings, government conspiracies, alien abductions and paranormal phenomena.
Nick works on the lecture circuit, both in the UK and overseas, and has appeared in internationally syndicated shows discussing the UFO phenomenon.
His most recent title is:

'Top Secret Alien Abduction Files: What the Government Doesn't Want You to Know.'

Alien Abductions, the Government,
Alien hunter Derrel W. Sims discusses the connection of that said topic.

May 1, 2020
Derril Sims is the world's leading expert on alien abductions. His 38 plus years of experience has focused on physical evidence and led to his groundbreaking discoveries of alien implants and more. As a former military police officer and CIA operative, Sims has unique insight into the alien organization, which he believes functions similarly to an intelligence agency. More information can be found at his website www.Alienhunter.org

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 10-52-38 ALIEN hunter DERRIL SIMS discusses the connection of the sai...png

Back
Top Bottom