New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

NewsReal with Joe & Niall is back!... again :-D

Thanks to the PTB's drive to hook everyone up to the 'Internet of Things', we now have sufficient broadband to begin live video shows.

So we're returning this coming Sunday, 27 June, LIVE from 4pm Central European Time / 2pm UTC / 10am US Eastern.

We plan to do a show twice per week, with the second show probably happening regularly mid-week, perhaps on Wednesdays, but we'll confirm that as things develop.

The shows will be streamed live on YouTube, so we'll post the show links here, ahead of time, once each show is teed up.

Live listeners can 'chat' with us during the show, hurl insults, or ask questions.

So, we're looking forward to this return to commenting on The News, and having some fun as the world burns! 🔥

[Btw, our NewsReal channel on YT remains the same: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYxnDjz6Jgcs69zEHkcWyZA ]

NewsReal with Joe & Niall is back!... again :-D

Thanks to the PTB's drive to hook everyone up to the 'Internet of Things', we now have sufficient broadband to begin live video shows.
Wooooo hooooo!! :cheer:This is such amazing news! I'll make sure I'm there, at least during the weekend show. YouTube has a nasty habit of removing content they don't like, hopefully you'll manage to fly under the radar!

Random fact / side note: I remember I used to try to keep my fat consumption up during the time of live SOTT radio shows and I would put lard in empty capsules to take it as a supplement. I always prepared a whole batch for the week ahead during the SOTT radio broadcasts :lol:

Last edited:
Here's a link to today's livestream:

I think that is both the URL that will enable you to watch it live, and the URL at which the show can be viewed at a later time.

In any event, YT is trigger-happy with censorship so it'll also be uploaded (post-show) to the NewsReal Odysee channel, here: NewsReal With Joe & Niall

It'll also be up on Sott later with a downloadable mp3 audio file.

I arrived a little on the end but I like this format, the rendering of the lights, the place, this new studio is of a higher level of quality than the previous one I have the impression, that is likely to attract quite a lot of people (I wish us!)
Good end of sunday to all and thanks for the show :)

Back
Top Bottom