New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Well, I guess we all missed NewsReal... I did!

As I sat there madly clicking in Xsplit (new software for me - thanks @logos5x5 !!), I felt like, "Ya know, this is WAY overdue..."

I dunno... I just feel like people need to hear good old Joe & Niall - sane voices amidst the cacophony of nuttiness in the world today.

And if YT bans us, so be it. There's LBRY/Odysee, FB, etc. We'll be adding more livestreaming options, and the content will not be censored in the end. If necessary, we'll host it ourselves. I dunno how, but I'll figure it out.

Plus, the new studio was truly a group effort, and it shows!!! Oh, and it's not done yet... :-D

YouTube tried to melt the screen
But it ran out of gasoline
So much for the Green New Deal
We keep it clean on NewsReal
A brand new studio sets the scene
To blow away the smoke screen
On facts yet to be seen
Hidden by the machine
Spreading the Wuhan protein

:clap::clap::clap:

Great show guys :clap: I look forward to listening again as I watched it while cooking & eating so I missed some bits.

I agree with Scottie, I'm super glad you made your come-back and with all the BS we are subjected to left, right, and center, it's needed now more than ever!

Thank you guys (all 3 of you and all the others involved in the setup of the studio) for superb show, even on the cellphone!
It was like a nice and 'relaxed' discussion on Sunday afternoon in the manner of traditional English 5 o'clock tea, without uptight British accents though. ;)

I've had an impression that you 'downplayed' it a bit (perhaps as a part of "the plan" mentioned above, probably due to YT censorship), especially compared to that SOTT Report clip you showed, and that Joe maybe had some 'difficulties' adjusting to that at the beginning of the show, but if so you have my full support - Joe&Niall's voices and analyses, with all the info from various sources and dissection/connecting them in your unique fashion, are really needed to get heard out there, in the sluggish swamp of today's social media platforms.

Way to go guys, looking forward to the next one!

Hey guys, thanks for all the nice comments. One request, if any of you can easily do so, please comment under the video on YT. Short and sweet it fine. This is important for YT 'metrics' etc. and also share it on any social media platforms you frequent.

Very happy to have yous back cutting through the madness and serving up some truth! 🤠 And the new studio is looking seriously fabulous 🌠Nice work to all involved! 😍

It's promising to be a wild ride, and it wouldn't be the same without your insights and good humour ✨🌏

Looking forward to the next show, and to hearing listener's questions!
1624828703259.png

Back
Top Bottom