New show: NewsReal with Joe & Niall

Excellent show, glad to see you back!
On YT censorship, having listened to a lot of people that skirt the YT censorship the general rules of thumb are:

If you are small they will probably take longer to ban you.....unless the algorithm decides otherwise.
Always that you disavow all violence - nuanced conversations on a subject like that may bring them down on you. Some repeat that they disavow white-supremacy multiple times for the meme value.
You can't say anything that contradicts the World Health Organization.....but that's usually means not to contradict the MSM narrative.
Some always finish discussions of others negative behavior with "in my opinion" - not sure if this is for YouTube or legal reasons.
Tim Pool contacted YouTube which had this to say about discussing the US elections:
Youtube has clarified to me
You can still say Trump *actually* won the election
You can still claim that the election was stolen from Trump
You must meet 2 conditions for a video to be removed
You must claim *widespread fraud or error* AND Say It made Trump lose

You can still say there is evidence of widespread fraud
You can still say Trump actually won
You cannot combine the two
What strange times we live in

Youtube has informed that if you claim "widespread fraud or errors changed the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election." You WILL NOT receive a strike, they will just remove the content After Jan 20th you will start receiving strikes for making these claims

Thank you for the show guys - just managed to finish watching it.
It's so good to hear rational discussion of what's going on in this crazy world, with some excellent wit thrown in!

It would indeed be great to hear what you have to say on the Covid-1984 plandemic, but something tells me that it wouldn't stay on YouTube for very long..!
Thanks again.

Talking about de-programming, this article was posted on RT

This clip from CNN, is embedded in the article.

Cult expert explains how to deprogram Trump's most fanatical supporters​

Just watched the latest News real episode. So, today there's a virtual crowd- free inauguration for Biden while 20,000 troops guard against a non-existant threat. Sums up where we are really. Biden's nominee for the Department of Homeland Security, Mayorkas, has stated that ' the threat of domestic terrorism is one of the greatest challenges that the Department of Homeland Security confronts'. Not surprising ever since Biden referred to "domestic terrorists" following the January 6th breach of the Capitol.
I guess we can expect 'foreign terrorism', just like the regular winter flu, to just disappear. The evil dictator Putin will, of course, be directing the 'domestic terrorism' from his Kremlin bunker.
Thanks for the show, Joe and Niall. Your sharp insights and ascerbic wit is what all this BS deserves.

' the threat of domestic terrorism is one of the greatest challenges that the Department of Homeland Security confronts'
Surely can't be that much of a challenge, now that they 'know' that Trump is the leader of the terrorist network.. :-D

Thanks for the show, Joe and Niall. Your sharp insights and ascerbic wit is what all this BS deserves.
Absolutely, I'll second that! Another great show - many thanks to you both.

Cult expert explains how to deprogram Trump's most fanatical supporters

Whoa, Mr. Hassan, being an ex initiate with past bona fides under Rev Sun Myung Moon, has now been CNN stamped and rolled-out to mark the American elementary school councillors, the firemen and former Olympic swimmer who have all lost control :lol: - must deprogram from "top down" and deradicalize half of Americans (not mentioned were satellite western country populations). Coming soon.

A thought struck me Joe and Niall; a conversation between the two of you and John Waters? It could be a very interesting deep dive from the Irish perspective - the offshore European technocracy/woked compliant culture as blue print for elsewhere - then out to the broader issues. As mentioned elsewhere he's currently digesting Political Ponerology. Anyway, I'd pay to see that so just leave it with you.

Back
Top Bottom