New vaccination requirements in Russia.

So what changed?
1: Putin caved in, in regard to Covid and global warming

2: Putin is playing a long term strategic game and at least partly "knows what's up" in regard to Covid and global warming

3: Putin believes the Covid and global warming business largely (or completely) himself

4: Putin knows what is going on in regard to Covid and global warming and has no problems telling a different story to the public, either because he doesn't care, or because he knows something we don't and thinks that is the best way to do it like that, all things considered

Let's simply "hope". Yes, some here could answer "wishful thinking", but hope is based on at least a minimum % of possible output, so I position here as hoping that ... so I select the 2nd solution, or the 4th, i do not see much difference between both (they could be regrouped).

For the rest, I fear to give any bad supposition, so i do not explain them just list some thoughts and questions I had in mind while reading all the answers :
- there may be a link between the start of the new measures just when they knew that Putin was going to meet Biden, did Biden delivered a specific message/information to Putin which kinda obliged him to sayy what he said during this conference ?
- don't you feel that all what Putin answered sounds like the perfect speech any of his oppenent would have liked to hear ? This could be a trap, to make his opponents think that they won, with no real pressure for Putin to stop this false speech until he's ready to react, as he (or the russians) already countered the main thread by creating their own mixture.
- the C's said about the russian vaccine "A: Safe enough. Safer than what Gates is planning" - this means that Putin can now fully "play the game" in order to put his west opponents to sleep, he did what he had to do : counter them at the low level of the vaccines.
- linked to precedent : could the PTB be in measure to insert extra "bad" substance in the sputnik vaccine ?

At least, I do not think that Putin believes in both covid and global warming hoax, I do not think he has blind spots about these 2 topics.

One of the things that I got from recent reading of HS is that in (serious) matters concerning Consortium and real PTB that rule this planet (in both 3D and 4D) there is no 'stepping out of the line', no matter which country/government you apparently belong to and/or lead.
This is the main comment made here that make me think I may be wrong with my "hopes". But i have a comment to make in return, a bit difficult to explain, I hope it'll be understandable :
If there's a redline that can't be crossed by any, and based on the fact the C's explained that the main objective of the vaccines is to correct the "good effects" that the covid may trigger on some people, it would then be logical that this is here another redline (or the same one) that Putin or Russia is not allowed to cross (in practice : deliver a vaccine which does not repair or try to repair this "error"). So, this would logically mean that the russian vaccines contains at least the necessary to repair (or try to repair) this "error". I don't remember all the last sessions by heart, but do we know if the sputnik vaccine contains what it's needed to do so ? Because my final asumption here is that "IF" the russian vaccine does not contain the necessary to (try to) stop the good effects of the covid, this means that Russia has more room for maneuver than the asumption that they (or Putin) is not allowed to step out of the line, and this would give more credibility to the fact that Putin do not care to say exactly what his opponents would like him to say, he did his job to protect his people.

In any case, I agree with many here saying, in summary, that the main challenge is in our kitchen, is individual

I was of course disappointed by this recent speech. Thanks to all for the summary and the discussion on-going here, now it's "wait & see" (and be patient :shock: .... ok, let's wait then :-) ... and doing while smiling, with trust it's even better :lol:)

Joe, I will give you a clue, ask if you want Cassiopaeans how many civilians died in Syrian civil war up until this moment and what percentage was killed by Syrian regime/Russians/Shia militias (Iraqi, Lebanese, Afghani, Pakistani). And that includes bombing by airplanes, torture in prisons, other executions. You may be surprised. Also, how many women were raped in the same war and what percentage by Syrian regime and groups fighting for it.

The fact that you suggest I "ask the cassiopeans" highlights your inability to work things out for yourself and, as a result, why you appear to have arrived at a completely incorrect understanding of the "Syrian civil war".

All of this makes me contemplate how the old world must be destroyed in order for the new world to replace it. When I first arrived here, I rapidly came to the conclusion that all political activity, becoming a maven in any organization, or trying to be a mover and shaker of any sort was meaningless. I couldn't wait for the world to be destroyed because it was all so false, nihilistic, and downright boring. There were no good guys in the fight, only various factions of stuffed suits trying to screw each other over. When I became old enough to vote I couldn't care less. Humanity was never going to change, so why bother interacting with them much unless they were already somewhat on my level. SOTT had various iterations of the "Wake Up the World Campaign" going on, but I was skeptical and didn't participate that much.

As time went on, things didn't seem quite that bleak, and it seems the Quorum at some level allowed things to become more engrossing and recapture some emotional energy from people who had walked away from the whole obviously meaningless Bush vs Gore type of political and philosophical landscape. I started to vote, Putin became interesting. The accession of Trump and the sort of tacit endorsements from the Cassiopaeans was quite interesting. I began to think that some of these people were attractors for the forces of good, and while they were outgunned, they could serve as a bridge into the new world by preserving some of the good things from the old one. I could put some faith in certain aspects of the system carrying over without having to suffer through a wholly dystopian collapse followed by a total reboot. I became somewhat emotionally invested in this.

After Trump "lost," my mentality came back to where it was when I was 18. There are no "good guys" in any position of authority that matters. All that matters in this density at least is how much power you have and how you choose to use it. This "Quorum" has all the power and it's hard to see how they lose it. The PTB have held on remarkably well despite clearly bungling some things. If you have no power you really do not matter. It serves as a reminder to me that one must be completely detached from the old world, because it has to be destroyed completely in order for the new one to take its place.

As for Putin, my personal opinion is that he does not believe in the scamdemic or AGW. He has too much of history of skepticism and reserved thought for me to truly believe he buys it. I think he has a lot of knowledge of evil people and conspiracies from his dealings with the US Deep State, but he doesn't understand how much even that is a pawn of the Cassiopaeans' human-alien "Consortium" in the same way that we do. Even we sometimes wishfully think about the rosiness of the human condition... He doesn't deal with that reality much as a politician. It's kept him grounded in dealing with the problems in front of him, but blinds him to the bigger picture of hyperdimensional realities. My opinion is that one of the big mucky-mucks made him an offer he can't refuse. He thinks he is making a strategic retreat and will probably try to introduce measures to surreptitiously undermine it, but I'm afraid he will ultimately follow the trajectory of Trump. Once you bend the knee that first time, they will dig their hooks in deeper and deeper until they make you into something of a stooge that can be disposed of at their leisure.

The fact that you suggest I "ask the cassiopeans" highlights your inability to work things out for yourself and, as a result, why you appear to have arrived at a completely incorrect understanding of the "Syrian civil war".
I said if you want, but that can also be looked upon as a suggestion and that is okay. But if there was a question, back in the days, how many psychopaths are in Israel, I think this can also be a valid question. Why not ?

But here is some data :

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Network for Human Rights, 227,413 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2021

PerpetratorNumber of killed civiliansMenWomenChildren
TOTAL227,413181,54015,92529,457
Syrian government forces200,059164,79111,92322,877
Russian forces6,8603,6789692,005
Other unnamed parties6,4943,2888511,402
Islamic State5,0373,462587958
Other rebel forces4,1602,273878993
International Coalition Forces3,0461,457658925
Syrian Democratic Forces1,256788161227
Hayat Tahrir al Sham4973177770
Turkistan Islamic Party4

I said if you want, but that can also be looked upon as a suggestion and that is okay. But if there was a question, back in the days, how many psychopaths are in Israel, I think this can also be a valid question. Why not ?

But here is some data :

According to the pro-opposition Syrian Network for Human Rights, 227,413 civilians had been killed between March 2011 and March 2021

And as if to confirm your cluelessness on this topic, you cite the "Syrian Network for Human Rights", which:

"in tracking deaths, used similar tactics to those of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights"

:lol:

And as if to confirm your cluelessness on this topic, you cite the "Syrian Network for Human Rights", which:

:lol:
Well, I posted one more source as well as SOHR (which you did not publish), and all 3 of them clearly show that Syrian regime is the biggest butcher. However I saw many videos and I was following situation closely to know approximately who is who. It should be enough from me here on this matter, I will try to post more in detail later on another topic.

For the rest, I fear to give any bad supposition, so i do not explain them just list some thoughts and questions I had in mind while reading all the answers :
- there may be a link between the start of the new measures just when they knew that Putin was going to meet Biden, did Biden delivered a specific message/information to Putin which kinda obliged him to sayy what he said during this conference ?

I keep thinking that Putin's "bending the knee" came shortly after the completely unexpected US concession regarding Nordstream 2. Maybe this major geopolitical and economic win for Russia was one of the things offered to Putin to sweeten the deal - in return for him not falling out of line regarding the Covid-1984 agenda.

There are also reports I read on SOTT that the US is basically withdrawing from Eastern Europe and that countries like Poland are upset about that. Did the US finally decide to stop undermining cooperation between Russia and Germany/EU? Maybe as a way to wean Russia off China after all?

Let's simply "hope". Yes, some here could answer "wishful thinking", but hope is based on at least a minimum % of possible output, so I position here as hoping that ... so I select the 2nd solution, or the 4th, i do not see much difference between both (they could be regrouped).
[...]

This is the main comment made here that make me think I may be wrong with my "hopes". But i have a comment to make in return, a bit difficult to explain, I hope it'll be understandable :
If there's a redline that can't be crossed by any, and based on the fact the C's explained that the main objective of the vaccines is to correct the "good effects" that the covid may trigger on some people, it would then be logical that this is here another redline (or the same one) that Putin or Russia is not allowed to cross (in practice : deliver a vaccine which does not repair or try to repair this "error"). So, this would logically mean that the russian vaccines contains at least the necessary to repair (or try to repair) this "error". I don't remember all the last sessions by heart, but do we know if the sputnik vaccine contains what it's needed to do so ? Because my final asumption here is that "IF" the russian vaccine does not contain the necessary to (try to) stop the good effects of the covid, this means that Russia has more room for maneuver than the asumption that they (or Putin) is not allowed to step out of the line, and this would give more credibility to the fact that Putin do not care to say exactly what his opponents would like him to say, he did his job to protect his people.

In any case, I agree with many here saying, in summary, that the main challenge is in our kitchen, is individual

I was of course disappointed by this recent speech. Thanks to all for the summary and the discussion on-going here, now it's "wait & see" (and be patient :shock: .... ok, let's wait then :-) ... and doing while smiling, with trust it's even better :lol:)

It's not about the content/purpose of any of the scamdemic vaxxs, including the Sputnik, but about the 'underlying meaning' that his actions stand for, as @Niall nicely put it:
This is where we 'part ways' with Putin. He has set sail aboard 'the Coronavirus Cruise'. I don't care if Sputnik V is just vitamins and minerals. It's the overall package that is evil - the mandatory factor, the barcodes, the institution of 'medical apartheid'. And it's not just that. He also said at the 'Direct Line' virtual townhall yesterday that the recent extreme weather is evidence of climate change and that 'we must radically overhaul the economy, fast', which plugs Russia into the 'Build Back Better' nonsense too.

Putin saying 'well, I'm against mandatory vaccinations, but the regions want to do it' is political weasel-speak. He is helping this happen, even if by just stepping aside to let it happen. We can debate whether or not he 'has to do this because of...' The fact is, Covid-1984 is happening in Russia too. When it came down to 'the final battle', Putin yielded.

[Remember, what we see and think about world events is one thing; what we do about it is another. If you have to navigate the 'new reality' where you live by accepting one or another of their vaccines, do it. Carefully, by taking counter-measures. This need not be 'the hill we die on'...]

And thus we must all come to terms with the fact that there is no power on Earth capable of 'defending common sense against pathocracy'. It is down to us, individuals the world over who See, to 'hold the line' and refuse (internally) to submit and kneel.

And as @Andrian said (and also Cs; paraphrasing here): there are no saviors 'outside from ourselves'.
Totally agree, i have a great respect for Putin, for his contributions towards Russia and her people, towards her neighbors and the World, but now we've reached a crossroad where each one of us has to choose which way he wants to go. With that I'm trying to say that I don't know in what situation Putin finds himself in, how strong the fifth column's influence is in Russia etc. though if one would wanted to play the part of being wise as serpents and gentle as doves in order to be able to fly under the radar by not stirring too much unnecessary attention from the PTB thus waiting for the right time to do the right things he simply would have avoided such comments as Putin's during the interview. Even if he wasn't able to avoid answering to the journalist's question, he still could answer the question in a different manner if he wanted to, he is a smart man after all. As I wrote above, I agree with Joe here, there is free will and every one chooses his own road he wants to follow, there are no saviors out there, Putin, Trump or Jesus, there is no need for a savior since all there is are lessons.

So, even if Putin plays along with the PTB's plans, so what? The choice is his, for certainly his choices are not affecting or reflecting mine own or those of most of my brothers and sisters here, in this community, we will go on our way with or without Putin and alike.

Still, at this point nothing is clear yet, maybe he is playing 4D chess after all, the best approach at this point will be just to sit back, wait patiently and enjoy the show.

Initially when seeing and thinking about the turn of events for the vaccine, etc by Russia and Putin, I was despondent and thinking "welp there goes Russia". After reading this thread and thinking about it, I realized that Putin's level of understanding of things and what is actually happening and also the human entities involved likely dwarfs anything that a person outside that kind of access and traveling in such circles has. We do get access to information from the C's, but there is likely much more going on that Putin knows about that the C's aren't asked about. I'm not sure what is behind Putin and Russia's shift, but it could be a "lose a battle to live another day to try to win the war" type situation. For all we know Putin might have been given a 'offer' or ultimatum he couldn't refuse on the vaccine and Covid business and the sudden change in terms of vaccine policy might show that.

I think this C's quote is likely very germane to the topic:
Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.

A: Imagine if he didn't!

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, I was thinking that it's a mask.

(Andromeda) It's strategic.

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev.

Q: (L) So in other words, the leader of Russia and the leader of the USA still have a lot of forces arrayed against them within their own countries.

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

(Artemis) There are a lot of people that don't actually believe what's going on, but they're just putting on a show because they have to do what they have to do. They're trying to accomplish something.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) When they say that dark forces do not give up so easily, does that mean they're not about to give up the control measures that have been implemented and the power that they've accrued to themselves as a result of the virus?

Q: (Joe) And anybody who complains too much about it would get in trouble?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

Q: (Andromeda) In the meantime, we just kinda gotta...

(L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible. (...)

Such a possible ultimatum mentioned above by me might include threats to use the heart attack satellite weapon or earthquake satellite weapon talked about in these C's quotes below or something else we don't know about. Maybe he has to bend the knee and appear weak (or actually is weak in this situation) and controlled for some larger goal or aim he has in mind. Maybe not. Maybe a decent question for the C's, if no new information comes out that provides some clarity on the issue.

(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

A: No.

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

(Artemis) Didn't you want to ask about the elephants, Joe?

(L) What happened to the dead elephants in Botswana?

A: Target practice by dark forces.

Q: (Pierre) 3D or 4D?

A: 3D satellites. Induced heart attacks.

Q: (Niall) From space!

(Joe) Was that practicing for humans?

Q: (L) I guess they start on elephants using the satellites and then they refine their system.

(Artemis) That was making me think about all those spontaneous death stories that I was reading about in the news. They don't know what the cause is, but all these people just die.

(Niall) Around the same time as these elephants, the prime minister of Burundi dropped dead of a heart attack. It was very suspicious...

Q: (Niall) An induced heart attack?

Q: (Artemis) By this satellite technology?

Q: (Niall) Was that the same attack?

(L) Was that the same source, but maybe not intentional?

(Pierre) I would like to ask about Arky. Is his current condition a consequence of the viral infection that was alluded to back in December last year?

A: Partly as a trigger.

Q: (L) Is he going to achieve complete remission?

Q: (L) When we asked earlier in the year if he had cancer, the answer was no. Then apparently something happened between then and now. Were there any other factors involved in that?

A: Development and trigger.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it developed AFTER that question was asked?

Q: (L) Are you also saying that that's the trigger you were referring to - that the trigger of the Covid operated over that period of time?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was there anything else that happened during that period of time?

A: Recall our previous remarks about weapons that can cause heart attacks? Consider failure of same on some occasions that included dispersal of energies. There were numerous cardiac events on that date due to this factor.

Q: (L) Are you saying that somebody was playing around with one of these satellite beam-type weapons and it sort of like misfired?

Q: (L) Is that what happened the night Ark had that attack when he felt something popping in his heart?

Well, I posted one more source as well as SOHR (which you did not publish), and all 3 of them clearly show that Syrian regime is the biggest butcher. However I saw many videos and I was following situation closely to know approximately who is who. It should be enough from me here on this matter, I will try to post more in detail later on another topic.
I would even call it too much.
You should know the jihadi bunch is not Syrian and not civil? So don't count them as such then.
It's not about the content/purpose of any of the scamdemic vaxxs, including the Sputnik, but about the 'underlying meaning' that his actions stand for, as @Niall nicely put it:

And as @Andrian said (and also Cs; paraphrasing here): there are no saviors 'outside from ourselves'.
there is no need for a savior since all there is are lessons.
Thank you for reminding. Life here is not about comfort.

Maybe he has to bend the knee and appear weak (or actually is weak in this situation) and controlled for some larger goal or aim he has in mind. Maybe not.
I missed the edit window to add: And maybe Putin is making the best possible decision he can with all the information he has given very less then ideal choices and circumstances. What a position to be in if you are the one having to make such choices... I'm not giving up faith and hope, but will try to be realistic about the topic and understand that Putin likely isn't going to be able to play the hero in the way we might like and that things are likely going to degrade much more and possibly get pretty dire, even collapse in many dimensions to some extent as we move forward.

It's another subject, of course linked - I was mentioning about the vaccine itself, Sputnik, what does it contains and do not contains.
For the rest : /agree ^^

So what changed?

I'd like to add a suggestion to the others about this question. What I see that has changed is that Trump was over thrown by those who wanted him gone so they could install their own easily controlled administration. The process was so open and obvious that even regular people could see it. Whether Trump was an ally to Putin behind the scenes or not, he didn't blame them about everything that happened. The process that got Trump overthrown could easily be done to Putin even if it would be a bit harder because of the circumstances in Russia. With Trump gone Putin stands alone and with Biden in office he should know that all bets are off at this point.

I don't know whether he truly believes in these measures or climate change but to go against it publicly when everyone is against them has got to be one tough road to walk alone.

Back
Top Bottom