Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

Meanwhile in the Australian Open, Pedro Martinez & Federico Delbonis have rushed to the aid of a ball kid who collapsed:

A comment there says it is around 23 C in Melbourne, thus suggesting that this young ball boy fainted from heat exhaustion. Well in my book 23 C is not very hot.
So once again I come to a well worn hypothesis that it must be a case of "coincidence".

Better late than never ;-)

Here's another champion displaying in public the intelligence she (he, zhi,zhe) posses on the subject of Djokovic,
The grand slam winner, who said she has “defended Novak many times over the years” then lashed Djokovic for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine in the middle of a deadly global pandemic.

“I have admired his commitment to becoming the best tennis player he could possibly be, and I know what it takes to do that.

“But at the same time, when you want to be a leader in a sport there’s a responsibility that comes with that.”

‘You’re a role model for kids whether you want to be or not’ - Martina Navratilova
“The bottom line is, sometimes your personal beliefs have to be trumped by what’s good for the greater good, for those around you, for your peers,” she continued.

“You have two choices, get vaccinated or just don’t go play."

Navratilova said the “best thing” for Novak to do would be to withdraw from the Australian Open, adding that “there is going to be a problem” if he takes to the court.

I never liked her.

Rio Tinto's plans of poisoning Serbia by digging lithium will probable see even more energetic protests by the Serbs. Apparently demonstration again this have been going on for some time, but now that Novak was treated like a criminal it is likely to be even more determined.

Rio Tinto Group is an Anglo-Australian multinational and the world's second-largest metals and mining corporation, behind BHP, producing iron ore, copper, diamonds, gold and uranium. The company was founded in 1873, when a multinational consortium of investors purchased a mine complex on the Rio Tinto, in Huelva, Spain, from the Spanish government.

Well personally I like the image of the Novak Djokovic Foundation web site much more today than I did before. The impulse for this change I suspect is directly due to Novak returning to Serbia. I bet he had a lot of time to study what were all the "forces" responsible for the Con-19 Circus which then probable led him to reason that they were the same ones who played this dirty trick on him in Australia. A natural reaction would be to reevaluated one's position on some things.

1642520898691.png
1642521596850.png

Stronger forces had control over Australia, so Djokovic had no chance. One of the honest people at the top level was the judge that allowed Djokovic to stay. After that it was corruption in the drivers seat.

I put together two photos, so don't think that those 7 on the right are who Liberal senator Bill Heffernan in Australia is referring to. But I bet the 7 are puppets on a string. The contrast of the two situations is instructive.
-https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/73219477/former-australian-prime-minister-a-suspected-paedophile
1642524536235.png

I am a huge fan of Novak and have been for many years. I love his stance on natural health. He has been promoting a no gluten diet for years. With that said I think he should have been more aware of the current climate in Australia. If he had been quiet about the whole thing and not posted that photo of himself on social media about the exemption he got, the mob outrage wouldn’t have forced the Australian government to step in. After all, there had been several other players with exemptions already practicing in Australia before the whole Novak incident. Unfortunately for them they were deported too as collateral damage.

As the C’s say; be wise as a serpent, and gentle as a dove.

If he had been quiet about the whole thing and not posted that photo of himself on social media about the exemption he got, the mob outrage wouldn’t have forced the Australian government to step in.
His playing in Australia was contentious before the Australian government granted his exemption. The fact is, a vocal minority of Covitards didn't want him in the country because he was perceived as being unvaxxed. Yet the government still granted it. So why wouldn't a famous tennis player post about the fact he was now going to be allowed to play in an international tournament? Here's the image he used in his Instagram post of himself at an airport:

An image from Novak Djokovic’s January 4 social media post in which he announced he was coming to Australia.

with the words, “I’m heading Down Under with an exemption permission”.

Clearly, he was sticking it to the vaxxed right there. What horror! What outrage! 😂 🤣😂 🤣 😂🤣 😂

No matter how the mainstream media try to spin it, they simply cannot hide the fact that this was a deliberately-engineered, ideologically-possessed act of persecution by the Australian government against against the world's #1 tennis player in an attempt to set an example to the unvaxxed in all the Anglosphere countries. And it's spectacularly backfired on them, with the vocal minority now even more determined not to submit to the government's fascist agenda.

CONGRATULATIONS, GOVERNMENT RETARDS.

As the C’s say; be wise as a serpent, and gentle as a dove.
The C's also say ignorance endangers. And they also say to give the lie what it is asking for: Truth.

Clearly, he was sticking it to the vaxxed right there.

Right and how did that turn out for him. 🤔

You give too much credit to the fascists of the Australian government. Just like people during Nazi Germany thought the SS were everywhere and all knowing.

One thing the psychopaths are good at is reading and manipulating crowd psychology. I think that picture gave them ammunition to do what they did.

I would imagine him winning the whole thing and letting his actions speak for itself. Also he has always been invested in alternative health choices. I think there is probably lots of projection about him being some sort of anti-vax hero. Just look at the way he complies with the ridiculous mask mandate.

Pick your battles wisely I say. Clearly he wants to secure a legacy for himself and the approach of mocking his detractors clearly did not work in that regard.

The C's also say ignorance endangers. And they also say to give the lie what it is asking for: Truth.

As always it is not so black and white. You don’t have to go give truth to every lie and make yourself a martyr. Whether we like it or not we are now in a fully fascist society and that requires one to be much subtler in dealing with psychopathology.

I grew up in such an environment living through some of the most extreme totalitarian tendencies of the Islamic theocracy of Iran. Had I given truth to every lie at that time, I wouldn’t be here today.

I think a good description of the strategy to utilize, is Don Juans “the four moods of stalking”.

I know we are all angry at how things are right now, but one must learn to transmute anger into a creative strategy, OSIT.

Hi,

@neema I well read what you just posted but can't help to "think" that Novak is really what he looks like, i mean, and ill dare to write the word : a modern hero. Do i do a projection ... well, maybe ... Your arguments are right, the fact that we have to take care about drawing a conclusion as nobody here is in Novak's mind, but ... well, all i can say is that we'll see how things unfold.

There's a recent information that just pop'ed out, here's the french article :

I translate, it's short :
Novak Djokovic has bought 80% of a biotech developing a treatment for Covid-19

Unvaccinated and not admitted to Australia for the start of the season, Novak Djokovic bought 80% of the Danish biotech QuantBioRes in 2020, which is developing a treatment for Covid-19.

World number one Novak Djokovic has bought 80% of Danish biotech QuantBioRes, which is developing a treatment for Covid-19, the company's chief executive told Reuters on Wednesday. The financial deal dates back to June 2020.

The revelation comes as the Serbian player, refusing to be vaccinated, was barred from the Australian Open and expelled from the country after having his visa cancelled after a rocky ride. The player was also banned from entering Australia for three years. In addition, the ATP said on Wednesday that unvaccinated players will be banned from playing in France from 24 January.

Here is the website of the company :

What do they do ? Here's what we can read :

OUR INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY

At QuantBioRes, we work in utilizing unique and novel Resonant Recognition Model (RRM).

The RRM is a biophysical model based on findings that certain periodicities/frequencies within the distribution of energies of free electrons along the protein are critical for protein biological function and interaction with protein receptors and other targets.

The RRM technology enables these characteristic frequencies, which are electromagnetic in nature, to be identified for each biological function/interaction. Once the characteristic frequency for biological function is identified, it is possible to analyze protein biological function/interaction, predict bioactive mutations and design de novo bioactive peptides with desired biological function, as well as to predict the electromagnetic frequency which can interfere with certain protein activity.

These predictions can be used for design of treatments for viral diseases and resistant bacteria.

... well, this seems as being kind of healing researches in complete opposition to big pharma, it mentions energies, frequencies, electromagnetism ... indeed this seems to be very interesting and this may be one further reason why they wanted to get him down (?)

It's too short to draw already conclusions, and im sure that all these haters will use this information to say "look, he invested also in big pharma business, means he's an evil guy", but from what I read, it seems that yes he did, but investing in a company which really make researches with first priority to heal people and not to make money and visibly focusing on techniques that are deliberately ignored by Big Pharma, but which rejoin many of various researches i made since 10+ years on the subject (Royal Rife, G. Lakhovsky, more recently Serge Koltsov, or the french Marcel Violet, etc ...).

At least, i last the N. Tesla quote you can read on the first page of the site :
If you wish to understand the Universe, think of energy, frequency and vibration.

This story becomes even more interresting to follow ! :lol:

He was talking about that couple of years ago. He and Dr. Nestorovic (popular in Serbia) wanted to made biobed, medibed (something like that if I remember corectly). In fact frequency maschine.

But they were ridiculed and corona started in the meantime. Dr. Nestorovic was kicked out from Serbian's "covid crysis team" for being against the lockdown and "protocols" for covid.

That's interesting, investment wise. Unless business rules have changed in Denmark since I was there (~25 years ago), he is putting his own money up. They don't let investors play with other people's money there, has to be full skin in the game. FWIW, there was a bright comet in the sky when I was there.

It's too short to draw already conclusions, and im sure that all these haters will use this information to say "look, he invested also in big pharma business, means he's an evil guy", but from what I read, it seems that yes he did, but investing in a company which really make researches with first priority to heal people and not to make money and visibly focusing on techniques that are deliberately ignored by Big Pharma, but which rejoin many of various researches i made since 10+ years on the subject (Royal Rife, G. Lakhovsky, more recently Serge Koltsov, or the french Marcel Violet, etc ...).:lol:
Too short for conclusion you say. Well you are making plenty of conclusions based on very little information. As I see it, he's interested in investing his money in the what is now trendy .... fighting viruses. It doesn't take a genius to realize that even based on what Fauci has been saying, investing in fighting viruses is a great investment as it is part of the Great Reset. Klaus loves global health. Klause and Company hate cheap solution as found in India.

Right or wrong he made the investment with some idea in mind but I don't think it is in an area where a solution doesn't exist. The solution ALREADY exists BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT IS VERY CHEAP. So cheap that when Con-19 got started in 2020 they made sure it was taken off the list of prescribed medicines. Plenty has been written about this in this and other threads, so I leave it at that.

"not to make money"
Are you serious ?? I think you are making assumptions on little data. Typically people make investments to make money not to lose it. There is plenty of cheap medicine right now to help people deal with colds and flues. Nothing new is needed, unless you buy into what WEF and people like Bourla say.

From my perspective you project what you find congruent with your belief but that is not necessarily the only interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom