Obama special statement - Osama bin Laden 'dead'...

Pashalis said:
Windmill knight said:
Pashalis said:
oh my... this video is so ridicules :lol2:
it's almost unbelievable how stuped it is !

Hi Pashalis. Do you have a link? Or did you watch it on tv? Thanks!

it was posted on the post before me

blindpsychic said:
http:_//www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/07/pakistan.bin.laden.intelligence/?hpt=T1

it must have been a real joke because it went in the not fund video. Maybe they figured that they were once again to fast on the trigger.

If some one get another link for the video, can you post it please, I need a good laugh.

Laurentien said:
If some one get another link for the video, can you post it please, I need a good laugh.

Here's a link

_ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/07/osama-bin-laden-video-_n_858984.html?icid=main%7Ccompaq-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C212510#s275824

If you scroll down, they show all the videos that have been released (none with sound). Personally, I don't think any of them look like bin laden.

Added: Apparently, you have to watch an ad for toilet paper before each & every video clip. Rather appropriate, considering the sh*t they are trying to sell with these videos.

Laurentien said:
it must have been a real joke because it went in the not fund video. Maybe they figured that they were once again to fast on the trigger.

I think it could be possible that they try to fast remove that one because it is so obvious redicules

Lilou said:
Laurentien said:

Here's a link

_ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/07/osama-bin-laden-video-_n_858984.html?icid=main%7Ccompaq-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C212510#s275824

If you scroll down, they show all the videos that have been released (none with sound). Personally, I don't think any of them look like bin laden.

yes that's the one
maybe we should save it before it is deleted

I can watch the video ok in the CNN link.

So we see a man with a white beard watching a report about Osama on tv. We don't really see much of his face. We have no sound. We do not know the date. And we also see the black-bearded Osama look-alike in a brand new Official Osama Outfit talking for the camera. Again without sound.

And that's supposed to prove what exactly?? :huh: :rolleyes:

One of the CNN commentators observes that it's bizarre that someone would take a video of Osama watching tv... Well, duh! Precisely.

Where's wally?

obama_team_osama.jpg

More on the latest videos here:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228230-Exclusive-Osama-bin-Laden-s-Nose-Shoulders-and-Left-Ear

I've found that people at work are still concerned about "terrorists". Joking about it and also expressing concerns of personal protection. It's like the boogey man is dead but there are still lots of others to worry about. So it's like a renewed fear of the terrorist threat. Surely, they couldn't just stop the WOT because of a "mission accomplished".

3D Student said:
I've found that people at work are still concerned about "terrorists". Joking about it and also expressing concerns of personal protection. It's like the boogey man is dead but there are still lots of others to worry about. So it's like a renewed fear of the terrorist threat. Surely, they couldn't just stop the WOT because of a "mission accomplished".

Not at all, and the only reason people at your work are talking about terrorists is because the US gov. has programmed them over the last week to believe that "the terrorists" will want revenge. I tell ya, it's absolutely horrible to see the extent of the madness. It's almost literally unbelievable to me.

It is almost unbelievable. I was thinking the other day, when a person who considers themselves to be smarter than most mentioned to me how smart it was that they dumped him into the sea and that they now have intel from his stash of computers, so they didn't need to interrogate him (and this was said with as much certainty as if they were telling me the sun rose in the east) that a person almost has to see it to believe it. It's chilling - the absolute certainty, the unquestioning acceptance, the total and complete blindness. Programming IS complete.

I don't think there is anything that could be presented as proof that this is all a lie that would be accepted - nothing. There is no getting through to most people about this - it is one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen.

Perceval said:
Not at all, and the only reason people at your work are talking about terrorists is because the US gov. has programmed them over the last week to believe that "the terrorists" will want revenge. I tell ya, it's absolutely horrible to see the extent of the madness. It's almost literally unbelievable to me.

I think the fundamental problem is the fact that people are accustomed to trust the gov. I mean, it's very hard to accept the idea your gov do not want the best for you and so for the country. It seem so logical. And if you open the eyes your world collapse.

Perceval said:
Where's wally?

obama_team_osama.jpg

More on the latest videos here:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228230-Exclusive-Osama-bin-Laden-s-Nose-Shoulders-and-Left-Ear
some thoughts.

I wonder whether obama or clinton still believe in this Osama Crap ?. When we look at this video, they seems to be seriously looking at it as if they believe in it. Obviously we don't what they are seeing and what is there in their mind. Assuming that they are seeing live attack drama created by CIA , they may be believing in this fake attack ?. They believe or not, I think they are more seriously watching to see what is at stake for them. what they have to say to public or their bosses and the consequences. Politics as usual, I guess.

Ellipse said:
I mean, it's very hard to accept the idea your gov do not want the best for you and so for the country. It seem so logical. .

??
For me, it's hard to accept that a government, any government, would want the best for the average citizen. If I ever saw that...it would be a first.

Lilou said:
Laurentien said:

Here's a link

Added: Apparently, you have to watch an ad for toilet paper before each & every video clip. Rather appropriate, considering the sh*t they are trying to sell with these videos.

this video engages me to look deeper into it maybe there is a smoking gun in it ?
I wan't to expose those Ba..ds

can anybody read arabic and tell us the headlines that hike through the video in the TV screen ?
what is the actual date of this ???

there is a scene where you can see Obama. anyone knows this scene ? when was it recorded ? date ?

on the wall on the right and on the bottom infront of the TV are socket boards.
are this type of socket boards used in Pakistan?

on the right is a computer. do you see a internet wire ?
or a phone wire ?

Guardian said:
Ellipse said:
I mean, it's very hard to accept the idea your gov do not want the best for you and so for the country. It seem so logical. .

??
For me, it's hard to accept that a government, any government, would want the best for the average citizen. If I ever saw that...it would be a first.

Are you really serious? It's a genuine question because it's interesting, I mean, from your childhood you was teach to not give your confidence or there was an event that make you reconsider your position or you have gradually rise your awareness?

Back
Top Bottom