Objective questions on all - part I and II

Up-to-date [2]

Microcosm:
Questions 1,2: Asked in the 21 March 2015 Cs' session.
Questions 3, 4: rewritten into reply of this thread (Up-to-date 1).

Macrocosm:
Questions 1,2,3: Asked in the 21 March 2015 Cs' session.

Aliens:
Question 2: What's the final purpose of the mutilations of farm animals? And what kind of alien races does perpetrate them?

According to the Cs the mutilated animals have the blood extracted by the grays and used as food for reptilians. It's not clear the final purposes in what concerns the parts mutilated (eyes, tongue, rectum, rumen, etc.) but was said:

[quote author=January 21, 1995 Cs' transcripts]
Q: (J) They drink it? What do they use this blood for?
A: Nourishment.[/quote]
[quote author=from May 25, 1996 Cs' transcripts]
Q: (L) Why do they take an eyeball? What do they want only one eyeball?
A: Study soul pattern.
Q: (L) Why do they take part of a lip?
A: DNA library.
[/quote]

Thus the respective question perhaps should be detailed and made more specific to something like:

Question 2: What's the final purpose by the aliens for their study of soul pattern study and assembling a DNA library of the mutilated animals? And how many alien races are perpetrating them?

Ellipse the link that you provided (on Castaneda's party) brings some assumptions and facts which can be interesting and useful for some forumers. Taking it in particular to my case, none news for me. Also you may be interested in some "up-to-dates" replied in this thread.

Caledonia, I hope the forum helps you in the Work :). Thanks for your kind reply, I'm glad to see these lists are being useful. You looked like a bit curious about me. I am just another mediocre occupant of this ship called earth looking for answers which can conduce to the freedom from 3rd density as well from the STS loop which fetters this planet.

ge0m0 said:
I occasionally visit with a Himalayan yogi. So the story goes, he is an ageless master, teacher and practitioner of ancient wisdom, alchemist and mahasiddhi. Stories about him, as told by him and others, defy laws of nature as commonly understood.

I also study Vasistha's Yoga. Vasistha can be considered an archetype of living knowledge. He appears to human seekers as if also human in form. His father is supposed to be Brahma, creator-aspect of the Hindu trinity.

I once was having darshan with this mahayogi and I had my copy of Vasistha with me. I said he reminded me of Vasistha. Not that he was this mythical figure, though certainly as mysterious as can be. He nodded, not necessarily in agreement, but seeming to understand that I respected him as an example of living knowledge.

I mention this yogi in the context of this thread, because the first time I saw him speak, the first words he spoke were, "There are so many questions, and yet, there is no question." I have seen and heard him speak on many subjects over the last 6-7 years and I am continually astounded at the depth of his knowledge, from scientific topics to economics, politics, history, psychology, even popular culture. You name it, it's as if he's has direct access to the Akashic field. It's all great stuff, but saying there is no question, which in context of his further teachings is an invitation to dismiss doubt, that may be the most valuable wisdom he ever imparted. It is not lost on me that was the first thing he said in what I understand are the only recordings ever made of his ageless teaching.

So, regarding all those questions, I don't suggest dismissing them. The yearning that underlies the questions is begging to be resolved. What I am suggesting is that the resolution of those questions is the resolution oneself, which is why I am inclined to ask "who am I?" with greater interest than any other question.

ge0m0 thanks a lot for sharing your experience on the Vasistha's Yoga. The Yoga Vashistha is a very fascinating scripture which I pretty much owe a good study in which I expect to dig in it in the future, though I like to think that due its "amalgamic" nature I am close to it by means of parallel researches done and in course.

And so far as I can tell your comments from the beginning to the end were right on the money. :D

Time is a "closed circle".

The earth revolves around the sun in a circle - one time around the sun equals one earth year. The universe does not revolve around the sun. How many times has the earth revolved around the sun since the beginning of the universe? Is it an answerable question? Can there be an approximation? Has earth existed since the beginning of the universe? Is there a "beginning" of the universe? Is there an end? If time is a closed circle, did the universe begin mid-circle? Is time older than the universe?

If the universe and time began at precisely the same moment, then the only possible answer is that the universe is as old as time. How old is time? It's a "closed circle" with no beginning and no end.

Just a thought.

ARC

ARC said:
Time is a "closed circle".

The earth revolves around the sun in a circle - one time around the sun equals one earth year. The universe does not revolve around the sun. How many times has the earth revolved around the sun since the beginning of the universe? Is it an answerable question? Can there be an approximation? Has earth existed since the beginning of the universe? Is there a "beginning" of the universe? Is there an end? If time is a closed circle, did the universe begin mid-circle? Is time older than the universe?

If the universe and time began at precisely the same moment, then the only possible answer is that the universe is as old as time. How old is time? It's a "closed circle" with no beginning and no end.

Just a thought.

Taking the cue from ARC,

The period of translation of earth around the sun is not exact. It varies. In reality "one year" is an approximated number that practically never repeats itself. So "year" is just an average measuring. There are many natural conditions that promote such variations. So, this number shouldn’t be considered for a universe of nearly infinite timescale within the earthly perspective. But if a year was an exact measuring and constant, could it be a way for measuring time? Apparently not...

Also the figure "light year" doesn't make sense for many physics reasons, but this is contemplation for another occasion.

What would be a "closed" circle? Time? Hinduism teaches that the universe is cyclic. So, there a cycle implies a repetition or a return, which in turn implies so a kind of time. The Hindu universe never ends, never begins; it is looping. Though each cycle has its peculiarities still each one begins with magnificence and ends tragically. So there is the Hindu belief of a deterministic cycle, that is, of a closed "cycle" (pun intended). Yet a cycle can have any form; it can be linear, circular ... can be of variable size. What is time?

Just some stray thoughts.

P.s. A 3rd list of questions can be found here:"The Puzzle part III".

Well, my favorite theory is that time is space, or our perception of higher dimensional spaces. From a certain perspective, everything happens simultaneously, just in different "places." The past, the present, and the future are all fluid and malleable. It never began, it never ends, it all exists in an eternal now, but that eternal now is perceived differently on different densities. I found Tertium Organum to be a good introduction to it. The Cassiopaean concept of eclipsing realities is also related.

session February 27 said:
A: Hello kinder! Cassiopaea is on the line! Millmnoa speaking! Dyatlov Pass is only one of many similar occurrences on your planet. The events had more to do with transdimensional transfer and time dilation than any "secret" experiments.
[..]
(Joe) Was this portal opened accidentally in this area? It wasn't specifically related to these people?
A: It was a scouting expedition by other dimensional plant based amateurs.
Q: (L) Are you saying plant-based in the sense that these were creatures that were plantiferous or something?
A: Yes

A very indeed peculiar session which confirms some of my inquiries on the plant life. Those plant-like aliens, there in Russia, were not only techno advanced but apparently "STS" in essence. That is, plant life is not a form characteristically 2nd density; it can be 3rd density and of course beyond 3D, as happens with the animal life. Thus so recalls the question: "Are there trees in earth which belongs to the 3rd density? If yes, ... these 3D trees are STO beings?" (from this thread (Macrocosm topic, question 8). Also there, in that session, we find several conclusive clues to the interesting thread "Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points".

session March 21 said:
Q: (L) "If not, what really are the quasars, these celestial objects which are a fraction of a galaxy but shine more than a whole galaxy and run at speeds near the light velocity at the confines of the visible universe?"
A: Transdensity portals of energy.
And sticking to this couple of quoted sessions, it comes up another question on mega-cosmic portals (quasars) (see question: "Macrocosm topic, question 1" in this thread) Who created and who uses these ultra-titanic portals?

At last:
session October said:
Q: (A) Okay, as you repeatedly mention this 'matrix,' I want to know exactly what your definition of 'matrix' is?
A: Picture a perfectly symmetrical three dimensional parallelogram.
Q: (A) It's a cube.
A: Yes, now convert to 4 dimensions, and you have the mathematical representation of the matter-antimatter matrix.
Q: (A) In mathematics, by a matrix we understand a cube with slots to put numbers in. How many slots do we include?
A: Try inserting phi or an infinite number.
Q: (A) The number of slots must be an integer like one, two or three, not a decimal like phi.
A: Four dimensional, Arkadiusz, 4th Density, see?
Q: (A) Okay, I will think about it.
A: No, you will not. What is the square root of 13?
Q: (A) When you ask about the square root of 13, do you want me to use a decimal representation?
A: Yes, that would be fun for starters.
Q: (A) Okay, the square root of 13 is 3.6005551275. Do I see anything particular? No. But, it is a good start. Okay, what is so particular about the square root of 13 as opposed to the square root of 17?
A: Compare with the numerical representation of phi.
Q: (A) I believe that is one plus square root of five over two, which is 1.618033989. Now, compare. I don't see any particular relation between these numbers.
A: Subtract...
Q: (A) Okay, I subtract and we have 1.982521138 and so on. It's a number. I still do not see anything particular about this number, the result.
A: Now, if you can only reconcile your matrix numerically...
Q: (L) Using these numbers?
A: Yes.
A little off the topic ...though still part of the human puzzle: Regarding this latter quoted session, maybe the C's was expecting that Ark considered in (dimensioning/defining n. of slots) matrix(es) created from the numbers of Fibonacci sequence. Notice that a notable difference between 13 and 17, is that 13 belongs to the sequence while 17 doesn't. Besides the sequence is produced (as Ark knows) using a function of the irrational phi (φ):
n n
F[n] = [ phi - (1-phi) ] / square root(5)

Furthermore is interesting to remember that the successive powers of phi follow the Fibonacci recurrence, which enables any polynomial in phi to be reduced to a linear expression (as the C's seem to be doing with their subtraction mentioned). Unfortunately i am not able to go much further than this. Well is just a guess anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom