Obtaining some hard to get meds

Crazy, but alibaba prices are so good, you could order at least 100 grams of any given thing for an excellent price and still have enough supply for an entire town or other forum members.

Thank you Gaby. I did get some doxycycline from them too but not other anti-biotics, but I think I will get some of the other antibiotics and hope that if the time comes when it is needed, that there also will be someone around who knows what to use and how.

As for getting ivermectin in powder form versus tablet, then I have found it easy to use the powder. I got some of those small scoopes on amazon and a set of scales for measuring in micrograms. Having once figured out how much is in a specific scoop there was no need for the scales as far as ivermectin goes. Other powders might have different weights per scoops, so I think it is good to measure if other powders are to be taken.

I will go ahead and get some of the other anti-biotics mentioned.

I emailed Serena at serena@xatzbiotech.com, she answered the same day and was very helpful and patient with my questions. I also got her Whatsapp number, but maybe start with contacting her via email first.

She said: "Alibaba prohibits uploading pharmaceuticals, so you can not access them".

You can buy in powder or capsules, I picked Ivermectin 12mg and Hydroxychloroquine 300mg capsules. 200 of each and the price was USD30 and USD50, shipping USD50, good price!

She send me a payment link and I paid with credit card, order content said "OEM Antioxidants Trans Resveratrol Capsule 500mg Anti-aging NMN Resveratrol Capsules"

We discussed customs a lot and she said "I have found a shipping agent who can handle customs, you don't have to worry about customs, transit time is 10-15 days".

She also said that if the packaged is detained she will give me a 50% money-back guarantee.

Will report back...

Not sure where all they ship to and what all they offer, but I got this email today from a vendor off Indiamart that I ordered from last October. the vendor is:

www.insteadmedex.com

🎉 EXTRAORDINARY OFFER ALERT! 🌟 UNBELIEVABLE SAVINGS AWAIT YOU! 🌟

Exciting news is in the air!

🌈 Unleash the power of wellness with our unbeatable offer on Zopiclone, Ivermectin all strength – now available at the best price ever!

🎁 Your Exclusive Benefits:

💥 Buy 1 Box: Get 1 Strip ABSOLUTELY FREE! A perfect way to kickstart your health journey.
💥 Buy 10 Boxes: Enjoy a whopping 10 FREE Strips – because a healthier you is a happier you!
💥 Buy 100 Boxes: Receive an incredible 100 FREE Strips PLUS an exclusive ED Combo Gift.
💥 Buy 1000 Boxes: Elevate your savings with 1000 FREE Strips, an exclusive ED Combo Gift, and an INSTANT 5% DISCOUNT! A deal that goes beyond expectations.
🚀 Seize this golden opportunity to prioritize your health and well-being. Act NOW – these phenomenal offers are here for a limited time only!

🌐 Connect with us today to claim your extraordinary savings and experience a new level of well-being. Your journey to a healthier, happier you begins right here!

🌺 Your Health, Our Commitment! 🌺

For Ivermectin tablets, i still use Serena from alibaba. I think i paid 80 USD for 500 tablets. Our initial contact was via email, but a while back, after my IVM shipment had come in, she asked if we could be in touch via Whatsapp, which we have been ever since. I just referred a friend to her, via whatsapp, and i think it all went fine. My friend has said nothing about the cost though.

I can share Serena's phone number with you if you want?
Yes, please do Laurs,

I used to order via Alibaba but now I can't find anything. I asked one supplier via chat about Ivermectin and it said that I asked a restricted question. Very strange.

I want to buy some good quantities to have in stock now.

Is this where you mean? (below) I didn't have any luck finding anything on their site. I'm going to stick with Indiamart. :-)

I meant Worlbridger's proposal of Xatzbiotech:
I emailed Serena at serena@xatzbiotech.com, she answered the same day and was very helpful and patient with my questions. I also got her Whatsapp number, but maybe start with contacting her via email first.

Alternatively you could try Agrichina Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. I have their tablets but they may be out of production.

@Mrs. Peel (en anglais seulement), je viens d'envoyer un mail à votre fournisseur car INDIAMART ne m'a toujours pas envoyer sa demande de paiement Paypal... Merci pour l'info.

@Mrs. Peel (in English only), I have just sent an email to your supplier because INDIAMART has still not sent me its Paypal payment request... Thank you for the info.

It could be quite possible that Indianmart and other digital outlets are a bit saturated with all the business about the virus X going around and people looking to get medications online. Perhaps it could be the reason why they are taking longer to respond to messages.

@Mrs. Peel (in English only), I have just sent an email to your supplier because INDIAMART has still not sent me its Paypal payment request... Thank you for the info.
It could be quite possible that Indianmart and other digital outlets are a bit saturated with all the business about the virus X going around and people looking to get medications online
Just to clarify, "Indiamart" is not a vendor, they are just an aggregator or middleman. Kind of like Ebay, they provide a portal for vendors to sell through. I found Insteadmedex.com through them by typing "ivermectin" in the search box on their home page. There are dozens of different vendors who sell it.

@PERLOU, which vendor were you trying to use that never sent you an invoice?

Celui qui ne m'a toujours pas envoyé de demande de paiement Paypal : Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Oui Indiamart est un grossiste que je retrouve également pour votre fournisseur : INSTEAD MEDEX

The one who still hasn't sent me a Paypal payment request: Kay Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Yes Indiamart is a wholesaler that I also find for your supplier: INSTEAD MEDEX

It could be quite possible that Indianmart and other digital outlets are a bit saturated with all the business about the virus X going around and people looking to get medications online. Perhaps it could be the reason why they are taking longer to respond to messages.
I don't think so. Response times should be under 24 hours besides weekends and holidays. Some responded under 1 hour. I think it's a matter of it a particular seller is still in business, and how motivated they are.

Last edited:
Voici ma commande passée : Here is my order:
IVERMECTINE 12 mg is available at only USD 0.90 per strip (1x10). 10 strips of 1*10 = $9.00
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE 200 mg is available at only $1.55 USD per strip (1x15) 5 strips of 1*15 = $7.75
doxycycline 100 mg at $1 per strip (1x10) 5 strips of 1*10 = $5
azithromycin 250 mg at $1.80 per strip (1x10) 5 strips of 1*10 = $9
Shipped cost at $30
i.e. a total of $60.75 +15% for Paypal $9.11 = $69.86
Please share your PayPal email address. My agent provide you the invoice of Payment you pay with the help of these.
Don’t write any medicine name, filled black.

Ils me demandent mon adresse mail Paypal ?...
Je ne la connais pas...
Je n'ai qu'un lien Paypal pour recevoir de l'argent...
Que faire ?...

They ask me for my Paypal email address?...
I don't know it...
I only have a Paypal link to receive money...
What should I do?

Back
Top Bottom