Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I just had a thought: Could it be that the weird blue guy with the RED hair (untrained and slightly overweight) presented on the platter "for eating" was meant to represent Trump being eaten, after, what they were counting on: That Trump is dead? Whoever planned that freak show might have planned it with "the certainty" in mind that Trump will be dead at this point, having been shot publically, with a headshot. But it didn't turn out this way.
Evidently this take is out there in the collective consciousness too.

Maybe connected or not: On Friday, a couple of hours before the Olympic freak show started, I seemed to have noticed that there was a lot of radio interference going on in my car. The radio channels I normally listen to almost all had a very bad reception in my car with a lot of noise. And that seemed quite noticeable even though I was driving in different areas where I normally have pretty decent reception. That was happening in southwest Germany, so not very far away from Paris (but also not too close). It was so bad that I was wondering if my antenna on the car was damaged or something. Could just have been coincidence though or something totally unrelated to what is going on in Paris.
There was an outage image on X attributed to Paris, Found this comment.

And I saw it yesterday at youtube, it's a pity it has been deleted, but the tile was saved. Munster is quite near Germany. Fwiw
1722190351633.png
1722190423587.png

As if that were enough for us. Although, I think it is good to some extent, is needed to make themselves known worldwide, let's see if this way most people awake, I remembered the balance from last session related to the quorum, maybe not this sense but I think it has something to do with it.

Paris 2024 Olympics: the closing ceremony reveals its first secrets
For the time being, the Organizing Committee is keeping a tight lid on what is in store for the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games, scheduled for August 11. However, artistic director Thomas Jolly has confirmed that rehearsals are underway.

Things are moving extremely quickly. While the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games took place on the evening of Friday July 26, the artistic direction of Paris-2024 is now turning its attention to the closing ceremony of the Games, scheduled for August 11.

A dystopian show
L'Équipe reports that the Cojo began rehearsals about a week ago away from Paris, an hour's drive from the capital. While little information has been released about the content of this final event of the Olympics, it is certain that the show will take place at the Stade de France in the evening. “I wanted to celebrate the fragile monument that is the Games. In fact, they disappeared in Antiquity before being refounded. We imagined a show in which the Games had disappeared again...” explained director Thomas Jolly to L'Équipe. A dystopian show, then, in which spectators will be plunged into a world where several years have passed since the last Olympic Games.

Unlike the Closing Ceremony, where over three hours of entertainment were spread out over a number of different venues, the Closing Ceremony will be held in a closed venue, and will feature performances by circus artists, acrobats and members of the Paris fire department gymnastics section, adds the media outlet. Much shorter than the show that opened the Games, the closing ceremony will last around 40 minutes. The ceremony will be entitled “Records”. The entire ceremony is scheduled from 9pm to 11:15pm.

On the official Olympic ticketing site, category E tickets start at 45 euros. Category A tickets cost a minimum of 1,600 euros.

Names, phone numbers, and e-mail sites given for showing resistance to the Olympic opening Ceremony.

"Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, talks about the controversy surrounding the Olympic Opening Ceremony, what happened and what you can do."
(12 minutes)

I like him! And... he mentions Sacré Coeur at minute 11.

Another coincidence? This could be pattern recognition run amok, but...

First, the Horseman of the Apocalypse, death.

Then, last week and yesterday, associated with the Olympic games, many tweets about rats invading Paris, such as this:

And now,

While a TV series called "La Peste" ("The Plague") is airing in French TV:
The year is 2030, in a society that eerily echoes the fears and concerns of today. This society is just emerging from the wave of covid epidemics. And the plague it encounters is far more fearsome... While we have learned to live with the seasonal variants of covid, a new variant of the plague bacillus called YP2 is discovered in this southern city. In the absence of a cure, the central government decides to seal off the town in order to spare the rest of the country - and then to implement a mysterious “Plan D” whose monstrous mechanisms we gradually discover.
(Has anyone watched it? Apparently it's based on Albert Camus' novel, but they add a dystopian far-right government, killing of migrants, etc. No surprise there, it's French propaganda.)

Back
Top Bottom