Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Fifth, still about the symbolism...

Another official video for the Olympic / paralympic games, titled "Paris2024 slogan" (motto) :

So at the end (1:20) there is the traditional olympic motto : "faster, higher, stronger".
(In the drawn poster displayed in a previous message, the new olympo motto is written in the "pool" behind the Christ-like diver, in latin : Citius, Altius, Fortius, Communiter = Faster, Higher, Stronger, Together ; in French : "Plus vite, Plus haut, Plus fort – Ensemble").

But it's followed by new "vows" (or wishes) quickly displayed :
  • more inclusive (let's hope it's for paralympics, but well it sounds woke, isn't it ?)
  • more brotherly (is that for Free Masons ? ;-) )
  • more beautiful
  • more astonishing
  • more bold
  • more rhythm
  • more starlit (?)
  • more wild (?)
  • more astounding
  • more festive (like the Gay Pride ? or the iconic concert in Elysee presidential palace for the Music Day in 2018, with black drag queens !)
  • more moving
  • more colorful
  • more inspired
  • more creative
  • more spectacular
  • more modern
  • more urban
  • more righteous (?! well, for the moment it looks more like a queer event !)
  • more meaningful
And it concludes by : "Games wide open" !

I expected to see then : this video is sponsored by Georges Soros (born Schwartz) "Open Society Foundations". :lol:

Among other "details" :
  1. In the beginning of the video clip (at 00:07), the first flag displayed is the famous rainbow flag (used as a symbol of LGBTQ+), before the French flags.
  2. At 0:23, Marcel Duchamp's L.H.O.O.Q. piece of "art", displaying the famous Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, but with a moustache : is that a reference to the transgender people ? (It makes me think of a drag queen / transgender Eurovision "singer", a few years ago, Thomas Neuwirth, alias Conchita Wurst, a "woman" with a beard.)
  3. At 0:36 there are some archive TV clips, of a feminist protest march, probably of the French MLF : Women's Liberation Movement, with a sign written "nous ne sommes pas des poupées" (we are not dolls), followed by Simone Veil (born Jacob), a French (jewish) political woman, then minister of health, speaking at the French parliament, probably announcing her famous law legalizing abortion. According to some analysts (generally labelled "far-right"), the effect of this law alone is that 12 millions european ("white") French people are lacking, and were "replaced" by north-african people, or now sub-saharian migrants... So that's linked to what I interpreted in the drawn poster :
  4. At 0:46, after Paris city motto ("Fluctuat nec mergitur" : "[She] is tossed [by the waves], but does not sink"), there is an image of a protest, where a sign written with the famous slogan "Je suis Charlie", after the (false-flag) Charlie Hebdo shooting on January 7th, 2015.
  5. At 0:55, after an image of the famous Delacroix's painting "Liberty Leading the People", there is a video clip of some protest march, and fights, probably from May 68.
  6. At 1:10, an image the French (jewish) singer Serge Gainsbourg (born Lucien Ginsburg), famous for, among many other things, his highly controversial duet with his daughter Charlotte, "Lemon Incest" (which seemed to clearly refer to his fantasy of wanting to make love to his child).
  7. A 1:11 an image of the Louvres Pyramid, a quite famous symbolic architecture added there by the 33rd degree Free-mason French president François Mitterrand. (According to a so-called survivor of ritual abuse showed in Pierre Barnerias' recent documentary "Les Survivantes', some satanic ceremonies including child sacrifice are held below this Pyramid.)
So, is the message clear enough ? :umm:
thank you for this precise analysis. i find this infiltration of woke into france lamentable...

First, I'd like to highlight some of the symbolism associated with these olympic games.

First, the official logo (explained in an official video) :

Found on this page :

So, according to them, it's a "face" composed of a mix of :
  • a gold medal (and gold is a symbol of the sun, in a sun worship),
  • the olympic flame (fire may also be a symbol of the sun, in a sun worship),
  • and "Marianne" who is a symbol of the French Republic.
From my PoV it's the hair (or wig) and mouth of a woman... but maybe not Marianne : why not the "first lady", "Brigitte" Macron ? (I'll explain why later.)
(BTW such a title doesn't exist really in French laws, but it's used by the journalists for several years, influenced by the American Empire)

Also you can notice that for the paralympic games, the 5 colored circles logo is replaced by a 3 colored kind-of "swoosh" (the Nike logo), but in a mirror, which, according to some commentators, is in fact a veiled 666... (as the 3 striked "o" in the WEF logo)
interesting article previous opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic Games

The Resurrection of Zion: Analytical Literary Study to the Masonic Symbols in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of London Olympics 2012​

What a horrible video about the Games. What a volcano has to do with the Olympic Games? And all the images about what is happening on the news, manifestations, police beating up demonstrators... it's all unbearable. Yes, the message is clear and we don't know what subliminal images they've put in the message either. Disgusting.

Third (last but not least !), the official poster for both olympic & paralympic games, drawn by Ugo Gattoni :
Paris2024-Contenus-Affiche_Officielle-2.jpg

As you can see, it's an image quite rich in details, a bit à la Jerome Bosch.
Of course, it includes the logos (twice : one for the olympic games, a second for the paralympic games) and the mascot (in the center and as statues over pilars).

There would be a lot to say about it !
Here are some (major?) points :
  1. I find the global impression weird, in particular due to the chosen colors : pink, purple, mauve, etc. (It reminds me of the transgender pride flag, a similar flag is floating over the spectators in the foreground on the left...)
  2. Paris (2024) is written, and is also symbolized by some famous buildings : the famous and iconic Tower Eiffel, the Panthéon, Arc de Triomphe, Grand Palais, Hôtel des Invalides, Stade de France, etc.
  3. Absolutely no French flag on a flagpole... so you need to know that Paris is in France. ;-)
    But on the left middleground, a cockade and also a flag over a coffing going in the Panthéon (like for honored people), both with strange colors (blue, white and pink...) : is that a symbol that France is dead and is going to be buried ?
  4. About the Tower Eiffel (which is often described as a phallic symbol), it's weirdly surrounded by a ring (the Stade de France). Due to the global "woke" (LGBT/etc.) symbolism, and because, according to the Cs, E. Macron is homosexual (and "Brigitte" is a transgender man) my hypothesis is that it's a symbol of sodomy (yeah, right in your face !)
    FYI, 10 years ago (2014) a giant green sculpture in the shape of an "anal plug" (a kind of sex toy) was put on the place Vendôme in Paris, as a Christmas tree ! (Cf. eg. this Time article)
  5. Also, you can notice on the Tower Eiffel, "Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade" (in French : games of the 33rd olympiad). 33, like in the 33rd degree of the Free-Masons ? ;-)
    Also there are checkboards of blue & green squares, reference to the black & white floors of masonic temples ?
    (And the two/four pillars of the bridge : like the masonic pillars of Boaz and Joachim ?)
  6. Among the spectators in the foreground on the left, you can see a couple of european ("white") people, without children, and an interracial (african man & european woman) couple with children... Is it a subtle message that european ("white") French will (or should) become sterile and be replaced by mixed-race / cross-bred people ? Cf. the Great replacement theory.
  7. The guy (a diver with a red swimsuit) in the middle of the foreground, is in a Christ-like position (like the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer / Christo Redentor in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), with a dove on his left arm. Is that E. Macron (as an antechrist) ???
  8. (The giant wave on the sea is a reference to the surf competition in French Polynesia. Or is it to Laura's book series ?
    :lol: )
  9. There are some weird pink smoke / steam in several (15 ?) places. I have a bad feeling for this symbol... what about some chemical and/or biological warfare ? Maybe the start of the next p(l)andemics ? :cry:
That's all folks, for now. Do you see some things to add ?

Some other analysis (videos in French) :

PS : there exists also a night version of the drawing, called "Celebrations" :
o0mh0uvwbhwnkollrhgt
What has caught my attention the most about the drawing is the wave.

The sea is seen ebbing from the coast collecting energy to form a tsunami and the wave that is seen is the beginning of said tsunami.

Which is rare for the seas that wash the coast of France.

There aren't many Olympic sports that involve big waves.

Well, it seems that there is a surfing competition, so surely there is nothing strange:

For the Paris 2024 Olympic Games, the Islands of Tahiti are preparing to host the surfing tests in the town of Teahupo'o, known for its legendary wave. Breathtaking and majestic, this Hava'e Channel wave is the dream of surfers around the world.

My mom just called me yesterday to tell me about a documentary aired on channel France 3.
Tv show name "Des Racines et des ailes", episode name "1924 -2024 les jeux olympiques qui ont changé le monde".
I have not looked yet so I can't comment nor say where to find it.
She says it's about 2h and they explain how they used the Olympics money to renovate historical majestic architecture that will be used for the games instead of building/demolishing new stuff. They renovated the Neptune Fountain and found the genuine creation under layers of plasters from later repairs. They put new gold dust on certain things, etc.

I wish I could comment more on it because, for anyone who loves France's history, this docu might be interesting. I'm going to try to find and download it.

Here's a link: Des Racines et Des Ailes 1924-2024 : ces Jeux olympiques qui ont changé la France

Last edited:
Here's the Olympic flame that looks like anything but an Olympic flame. It looks like a shell.

And here is a cute video about all the Olympic flame since the beginning of the 20th century. Some are really beautiful!

We will see how the French will open the Olympic Games with their shell flame.

Well, so far, I'm not surprised by the choice of logos, decorations, etc. That's the Macrons for ya! But what's up with that horrible fencing that leaves tourists out of the center, and spectators looking like they are viewing animals at a zoo? And the QR code? I mean, it's just dystopian. Are they expecting (read:planning) a terror attack, or is it just more programming?

I also read on X that hospitals in Paris are back to making masks compulsory...

I don't know about you in your respective countries. But in Mexico this event has been the least publicized of all the games of which I have been aware. I

An example of what I mentioned. I see that Coca Cola is one of the sponsors. Coca Cola in Mexico is not doing promotions of the Olympics but promoting pins of Marvel heroes.

I mean, it's just dystopian. Are they expecting (read:planning) a terror attack, or is it just more programming?

I was sent the tweet below today, the comment reads:
Middle-eastern media agencies are reporting on an alarming Hamas video threatening "rivers of blood in the streets of Paris" at the upcoming 2024 Olympic games in France as a consequence of France's support for Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

“You supported the Zionist regime in their war against the people of Palestine!”

At the end of the video a man shows something that looks like a head of Marianne – a symbol of French republic – a woman wearing a Phrygian cap with a flag of France on the cheek. It looks like it’s covered in blood.
The ongoing war has also "intensified threats against Israeli athletes" participating in the Paris Olympic Games, FRANCE 24 reports.

France 24 reported that French troops have been deployed in Paris around the river Seine and that they are ready for any type of attack, they specifically mention the terror threat, but in this day and age, it's not so surprising.

The 800-strong deployment has to contend with a dense urban environment where threats could appear by water or from the air.

And last weekend's narrowly failed assassination attempt on US presidential candidate Donald Trump recalls that any major event is subject to risk of attack.

"It's a complex and unprecedented mission", the officer said, vowing that troops will "adapt to any changes and any evolution of the threat."

'All weapons systems'​

Among the soldiers are combat divers, boats, intelligence gathering units with drones, canine teams and troops equipped with anti-drone weapons.

The troops showed reporters high-tech equipment including a "jamming rifle" designed to block the signals of hostile unmanned aircraft, or a diver's gun that can be fired underwater.

Some reporters were brought aboard an engineering boat for a mock patrol above a riverbed sown with sonar detectors.

On board were Foreign Legion infantrymen equipped "with all the weapons systems allowing them to intervene, especially in case of a terrorist threat," said the boat's captain, who gave his name as Quentin.

I was sent the tweet below today, the comment reads:

France 24 reported that French troops have been deployed in Paris around the river Seine and that they are ready for any type of attack, they specifically mention the terror threat, but in this day and age, it's not so surprising.
That sound like a pre-programming for a false flag event. Also, the hand that hold the Olympic flame, look more like a sacrificial hotel, burning pit for me. Time to feed their god.

Which is rare for the seas that wash the coast of France.

There aren't many Olympic sports that involve big waves.
Biarritz (near northern border with Spain) is the surf Mecca. A client of mine was the guy who pushed for years to make surfing Olympic. But yeah, what is this, the cover of the Economiste?

That's the Macrons for ya! But what's up with that horrible fencing that leaves tourists out of the center, and spectators looking like they are viewing animals at a zoo?
Or a circus. With a Barbie color palette.

Serious Prayers are in order that Hamas (you know who. Hint: starts with a vowel) doesn’t strike another match in the magazine (gun powder room). Remember Munich? (Munchen)

“The Munich massacre was a terrorist attack carried out during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, by eight members of the Palestinian militant organization Black September.“

I forgot they framed Palestine back then too. Oh brother.

Thanks for the link and I will also try to download it.
It would seem we need a VPN set to France to be allowed to access it.
I tried downloading it with an FTP command, but I only got 8 min before being disconnected; the host keep giving me error 3000 on the video page. Who knows what that means, but it seems it keeps disconnecting viewers. Maybe too much traffic on their server.

Back
Top Bottom