Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Barbara's feelings got hurt by critics and trolls and now she wants revenge. What happened to all that stuff she spouted about being proudly fat, Jewish and a queer lesbian? What a snowflake. Oh dear, will I get sued for calling her a name? :rolleyes:
Alain Soral a writer, and a philosopher was put in prison because he called a fat lesbian a fat lesbian.

Is Barbara, the overweight woman, tried to imitate the woman in the movie Metropolis?

Attachments

• a-dj-francesa-barbara-butch-1722346706387_v2_900x506.jpg
    a-dj-francesa-barbara-butch-1722346706387_v2_900x506.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 768b6339610155ff84ca7dc4ca3002f7.jpg
    768b6339610155ff84ca7dc4ca3002f7.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 4
Is Barbara, the overweight woman, tried to imitate the woman in the movie Metropolis?
Overweight woman - fertility symbol or just the woke feminity representaton. Head piece - sun symbol with rays. In combo, replacement of Jesus with a sun worshiping deity on la terre, much like a woke trangender Akhenaten, Akhenatita, probably married to the blue transgender Nefertiti, Nefertitu.

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has allowed itself another anti-Christian scandal: It banned a Brazilian athlete from using his surfboard at the Paris Olympic Games. The reason: the sports equipment had a depiction of the famous statue of Christ in Rio de Janeiro on it - as reported by “Hungarian Nation”.
Two weeks before the Games, Brazilian surfer Joao Chianca was instructed to remove the image of Jesus Christ from his surfboard. Otherwise he would be banned from competing. Chianca himself commented on this in an Instagram post that has since been deleted: The organizers believe that he...
... “is not authorized to represent Jesus”.
Christ would therefore be...
...” 'a religious figure'. And they have strict rules that games must be completely neutral from a religious point of view.”
Doble standards: mockery of Christian values
In this context, many “X” posters refer to the opening scene of the Games, where “The Last Supper” is mocked, which was, of course, authorized by the “IOC”.

So you can simultaneously mock the Last Supper in the most depraved way possible during the opening ceremony, while banning Muslim female athletes from wearing a scarf, and banning the use of sports equipment because there's an image of a monument depicting Jesus on said equipment? We're really into that "en même temps" that Macron is so fond of...

So you can simultaneously mock the Last Supper in the most depraved way possible during the opening ceremony, while banning Muslim female athletes from wearing a scarf, and banning the use of sports equipment because there's an image of a monument depicting Jesus on said equipment? We're really into that "en même temps" that Macron is so fond of...
Hi @Tomek , do you know if the Olympic flag is still flying upside down? I hope you don’t mind my direct question.

You forget to add "And apparently let women be legally punched and boxed by men in the ring under the pretext of transgenderism" :
By the way this woman is completely disfigured

Video: Transgender boxer at Olympics knocks down boxer without mercy
Lomé Actu, July 30, 2024 - A video of a transgender boxer beating an opponent has resurfaced on the web after she was allowed to fight at the 2024 Olympics.

Last year, Algeria's Imane Khelif and Taiwan's Lin Yu-ting were disqualified from the World Championships for failing a sexual eligibility test following a series of DNA tests after their gender was questioned.

However, as the International Boxing Association is no longer recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC), the boxers were allowed to compete at this year's Olympic Games.

Khelif, who has already been disqualified for failing a testosterone test, will therefore face Italy's Carini Angela on Thursday.

Transgender boxers are allowed to fight at the Olympic Games. However, ahead of the fight, a video of the transgender Algerian beating an opponent drew criticism on social media.

As if the Satanic display at the opening ceremony wasn't enough, the Olympics glorifies men punching women in the face with the intent of knocking them unconscious.

Imane Khelif is 1 of 2 male boxers fighting women at the Olympics. A woman is going to die.

- Riley Gaines (@Riley_Gaines_) July 30, 2024
Khelif took on Mexico's Brianda Tam

We clearly have the right to criticize and denigrate Christianity, to blaspheme, but not to promote it.
The promotion of Satanism is increasingly evident.

I keep thinking, well if there are queer people in the world, and they're so creative and there's appetite for their stories, and they have something to say to the world, why not write their own stories? that thought It really bugs me.

Why not write an original story that suits their needs? why do they have to take established stories, LOTR, Star Wars, and so many others and supplant them with their own views and inject their politics? And it strikes me that it's gotta be a bit beyond simply lacking creativity, I think their very purpose is to supplant those stories that are so sacred for humanity.
It's pathological parasitism in real time.
Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is warfare that is conducted primarily through non-kinetic military action, such as social engineering, misinformation, cyberattacks, along with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and fully autonomous systems. Fifth generation warfare has been described by Daniel Abbot as a war of "information and perception".[1] There is no widely agreed upon definition of fifth-generation warfare,[2] and it has been rejected by some scholars, including William S. Lind, who was one of the original theorists of fourth-generation warfare.[3]
Having watched watched the corruption of pop culture, as well as things like Eurovision and The Olympics you can spot the patterns.
For one, someone (or something) is testing the boundaries of human acceptance.
Do they push back? Or do they accept more lies/corruption (and we all know what that does to the mind/body/soul). The woke mind virus, or The Parasitic Mind (Gad Saad), or the Wetiko virus, or The Psychology of Totalitarianism (Mattias Desmet), or (more to the point) Political Ponerology.
All are masked in religion or science/progress or justice or social identities. All seek to corrupt and co-opt. To re-write/erase the past. To control the mind. To cause nihilism and disconnect people from god/the divine/beauty/truth. Doubly so when you consider how the authoritarian follows/NPC's/OPs will carry out 'official diktat'.
And just like a psychopath (who lack creativity) or perhaps better yet a plague of locusts, they will move from one socially cohesive event/socially important story/social institution to another until all is consumed. Feeding on the remnants of real creativity in order to insert mind numbing poison into their victims so they can feed and control.

And when we are separated from the divine.....
The destruction of art is not due merely to chance. The psychopathic elites want to exert total control over every one of us. To achieve their goal they need us to be as ignorant and isolated as possible, hence the concerted annihilation of cultural references like true art, good education, objective history and open-minded science, and the eradication of what infuses a sense of community: religion, ethnicity, nation-state, and family.

Because the psychopathic elite are devoid of conscience and creativity, they are unable to forge their own identity. Indeed, they are literally unable to truly understand, and therefore appreciate, the idea of an abstract identity, the very thing by which groups of normal human beings define themselves. To psychopaths, normal humans appear to be "not quite conspecific" as Andrew Lobaczewski states. That is to say, to psychopaths, normal humans appear 'abnormal', their abstract ideologies ridiculous 'aberrations', and they seek to force the world and its normal human population to submit to their own inhuman nature and vision of 'reality'. By depriving us of any kind of cultural landmark, they want to strip us of the last parcels that makes us truly human: our collective innate understanding of, and admiration for, truth, justice, and beauty.

In short - it's all an (attempted) violation of (our) free will.

We clearly have the right to criticize and denigrate Christianity, to blaspheme, but not to promote it.
The promotion of Satanism is increasingly evident.
And criticizing and blaspheming Islam also, no problem, the law authorizes it, but what happens in France if we criticize or blaspheme the Jewish religion ? We are anti-Semitic and we are convicted in court. A religion is not subject to the same rules therefore...

You forget to add "And apparently let women be legally punched and boxed by men in the ring under the pretext of transgenderism" :
By the way this woman is completely disfigured
I ask myself: why this woman accepted to fight with a transgender? I mean, a man? I am astounded.

...and they're on the hunt already 🤡

In her defense, she received death and rape threats and she's right to sue those who wrote such statements.

Sadly, those who just said she's a talentless disrespectful moron are probably going to be sued too, as I'm sure she will get financial help for her crusade against people with common sense.

These Olympics are becoming a feeding pool for our dear Lizzies, so much hate and anger😈.

Apostle Paul's list of vices to avoid and virtues to improve:
Vices to avoid: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness, self-indulgence, provoking one another and envy.
Virtues to be improved: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

What amazes me is the symbolism and exposure of the opposites in one picture.
While sportsmen and women act as supporting actors in the rain on boats sailing across the Seine, the new world with its protagonists and disgusting messages looms above them on a bridge. Many athletes embody exactly what is a thorn in the side of the new zeitgeist.... joy, patience, self-control, teamwork and networking, perseverance, courage, awareness of their bodies and food..... many things correspond to the virtues to be aspired to as described by Paul.
The other side of the coin - the vices - stand above the virtues and make a mockery not only of Christianity but also of those who embody virtues and live their lives in this spirit.
In my environment, some Christian “sleepers” have awakened and are beginning to question....some just need a little mental help to climb the ladder of knowledge.

Apostle Paul's list of vices to avoid and virtues to improve:
Vices to avoid: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness, self-indulgence, provoking one another and envy.
Virtues to be improved: Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control

What amazes me is the symbolism and exposure of the opposites in one picture.
While sportsmen and women act as supporting actors in the rain on boats sailing across the Seine, the new world with its protagonists and disgusting messages looms above them on a bridge. Many athletes embody exactly what is a thorn in the side of the new zeitgeist.... joy, patience, self-control, teamwork and networking, perseverance, courage, awareness of their bodies and food..... many things correspond to the virtues to be aspired to as described by Paul.
The other side of the coin - the vices - stand above the virtues and make a mockery not only of Christianity but also of those who embody virtues and live their lives in this spirit.
In my environment, some Christian “sleepers” have awakened and are beginning to question....some just need a little mental help to climb the ladder of knowledge.
I have bee watching Equitation and it is the polar opposite of the opening horror. I feel like crying.

Back
Top Bottom