Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I wonder if all these events, like the failed attempt on Trump's life, or the Olympics opening ceremony that caused such a stir, or the current trans boxer controversy, are part of a chain of mistakes or miscalculations on the part of PTB who still feel very confident that they have the whole situation under control. And in a way I think that is the case, for now...apparently, until the exposure of their psychopathic nature becomes even much more evident. Or so I hope.

I wonder if all these events, like the failed attempt on Trump's life, or the Olympics opening ceremony that caused such a stir, or the current trans boxer controversy, are part of a chain of mistakes or miscalculations on the part of PTB who still feel very confident that they have the whole situation under control. And in a way I think that is the case, for now...apparently, until the exposure of their psychopathic nature becomes even much more evident. Or so I hope.
I agree with you on that. So many obvious wrong decisions are conspicuous. The Cs often spoke of exposure - and it's happening in front of everyone.
It seems to me that they let all events play out like a movie with tunnel vision without being aware that realities are colliding here.
And we hear hair-raising reasons for all the events, which either contradict each other or make no sense at all. In the end, when no excuse works, they pull out the anti-Semitic and victim cards. I have the feeling that everything keeps repeating itself - only the topics, places and people change. In any case, the chaos they have created is becoming increasingly bizarre.

By the way, according to Wikipedia and other sources, the Algerian boxer would not be a transgender, (it is not legal in Algeria either) but she would have a genetic mutation, she would be an intersexual.

I was under the impression that once a male had gone through puberty, their muscle mass would always be superior, even if their testosterone levels decreased. This was a problem a few years ago with swimming.

What is the Fina decision on transgender swimmers?

The policy is the strictest from any Olympic sports body and effectively bars any transgender women who have gone through male puberty from competing in women's events. FINA also agreed to work towards establishing an “open” category for some events that would ensure all swimmers would have the chance to compete.20 Jun 2022.

At that time, female swimmers were refusing to compete with transgender swimmers. Sounds like the female boxers should have done the same.

I was under the impression that once a male had gone through puberty, their muscle mass would always be superior, even if their testosterone levels decreased. This was a problem a few years ago with swimming.

What is the Fina decision on transgender swimmers?

The policy is the strictest from any Olympic sports body and effectively bars any transgender women who have gone through male puberty from competing in women's events. FINA also agreed to work towards establishing an “open” category for some events that would ensure all swimmers would have the chance to compete.20 Jun 2022.

At that time, female swimmers were refusing to compete with transgender swimmers. Sounds like the female boxers should have done the same.
seems simple to me:
1. let penises fight penises, even when penis amputated and its tissues converted into a fake sinkhole;
2. let real vaginas fight real vaginas;
3. let bodies which can become pregnant AND have proved it, fight same.
4. in case of doubt, show genitals to the public in close-up with national colours, and let spectators vote on gender via the dedicated gender app on their phones. this would at last be a useful app on your smph.
simple, isnt'it?

all this more than 2 genders nonsense is ABSOLUTELY STUPID. do rabbits have the same problem?? if this is taken seriously, then this society is welcome to get extinct WITHOUT REGRET. are we not in the end times??

we are supposed to be the repeat of atlantis so that the incarnations which caused the demise of the initial atlantis get a second chance to correct their past errors (cayce). i am not sure this will be the case for many of our present compatriots, considering the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND INSULTING AMOUNTS OF MONEY they have accumulated and the succes of WOKE = absurde/ridicule/idiot/stupid/and more, but surely not the dictionary implication as the past tense of awake. awake to what???

and yes, nienna, my capitals in this post are real shouting...

moderators: should the denomination "d**ks" be not acceptable, may i invite you to find a more acceptable term, but please indicate that such term is used to replace the more offending term. maybe we could also ask the cass how many genders were intended by yahweh the devil (sorry, this is how it is presented in some books, to which i can agree) or the orions supposedly at our "origin"...

you know what? i had fun writing this post...

[EDITED BY MOD to a more neutral term. ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Scandal for Olympic boxingView attachment 99475
Italian woman gives up after a few seconds against a male boxer.
Olympia: Italian woman gives up after a few seconds against male boxer |

Lin Yu-ting from Taiwan and Imane Khelif from Algeria are allowed to compete at the
Olympic Games in Paris, even though they had previously failed two gender tests at the World Championships.
Now Khelif's first fight has ended in scandal!
The Algerian won her first fight because her opponent Angela Carini from Italy gave up after just 46 seconds - extremely unusual for Olympic boxing.
After a few strokes, the Italian's head protection comes off. She talks to her coach and goes back into the ring. But it doesn't get any better. Khelif hits it and the headguard comes off again. The end! Carini gives up.
She then refuses to shake Khelif's hand after the decision is announced. The Italian cries in the ring!
Lin had won bronze at the World Championships in March 2023, but was subsequently disqualified. According to the IOC, Khelif's testosterone levels were too high at the title fights in New Delhi.

Now the scandal at the Olympics!View attachment 99476
Well I was just listening to Redacted. It seems Imane Khelif is actually intersex. might put some more complexity there. As a side note, seems no testosterone tests were done.

Will add the relevant segment of the show once it is available.

In the early period of my life, during my first marriage, I was on the receiving end of EXTREME physical spousal abuse.
It is an experience that, as a woman, one never “forgets”.

I’ve worked hard and dealt with so much of the mental and emotional damages, now in my 60’s, I still have residual pain in my facial bones, around my eye, my cheekbone and jaw due to the scarring.
The bones were shattered during the attacks.

My heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies go out to the women being mentally and emotionally scarred by these horrific attacks.
In my opinion, the opening of the Olympics was a circus act, this is a horror show.
CD3D22DF-3952-41E9-B69D-C3C408BDEAA0.jpeg

In the early period of my life, during my first marriage, I was on the receiving end of EXTREME physical spousal abuse.
It is an experience that, as a woman, one never “forgets”.

I’ve worked hard and dealt with so much of the mental and emotional damages, now in my 60’s, I still have residual pain in my facial bones, around my eye, my cheekbone and jaw due to the scarring.
The bones were shattered during the attacks.

My heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies go out to the women being mentally and emotionally scarred by these horrific attacks.
In my opinion, the opening of the Olympics was a circus act, this is a horror show.
View attachment 99624
I have to respond to your post Debra, since a like or I'm sad doesn't seem like a sufficient response.

I want to give you a hug and a long hug.

It is very clear what you want to convey and anyone who has been in something close to what you have experienced can only shudder with love and compassion.

Thank you.

I have to respond to your post Debra, since a like or I'm sad doesn't seem like a sufficient response.

I want to give you a hug and a long hug.

It is very clear what you want to convey and anyone who has been in something close to what you have experienced can only shudder with love and compassion.

Thank you.
Wow, thank you, @Wandering Star.
Your perception, compassion and empathy for the gullible, naive young woman I was, is appreciated.
Please, you need not carry this experience I have shared, as my life journey has also been filled with an abundant range of experiences, and many have been absolutely joyous and rewarding.
But, also, thanks for the hugs, our world, all of us, can always benefit from more hugs, in my humble opinion.

As the C’s have mentioned time and time again, “all there is, is lessons”.
Knowledge protects, and ignorance endangers.
I learned that, deeply.
Hopefully, the sacrifices and “lessons” being broadcast via these monstrous happenings at the Olympics will give fence sitters the world over, a nudge into reality, may others gain knowledge, from the experiences.

It's a good point, if there's something about these psychos in power is their wishful thinking.

This was by far the most pathetic rendition I’ve ever heard. As for why: it’s a NWO theme song. It’s generational programming. It’s supposed to represent a better future. It indirectly puts down tradition. It’s become an anthem to surrender the will to those two-faced snakes who will pretend to be offering the better future. An anthem of no discernment and non thinking. Just be happy in your little imaginary bubble. The repetition also promotes the normalcy bias even as things change. Now we have Imagine, the old nostalgic longing for a better world, associated with other newly inserted bizarre agendas. Imagine is the chosen one. Just like “YMCA”, it’s getting jammed down everyone’s throats ad infinitum. It’s also a programming tool to open a subconscious gateway for the shite that follows.

Rio was the year trump got elected? Salt Lake 2002, I have no idea. (I like Bastian’s idea) Anyway. These are my thoughts and ideas from a boomer who has spent his whole life wondering “why in God’s name are they still pushing the same old songs that weren’t that good in the first place, 50+ years later? (Promotes normalcy bias-“oh, the classic rock stations are still hammering Stairway to Heaven, Free Bird, and Back in Black, Don’t Fear the Reaper, China Grove etc, everything must be OK…back to sleep I go”. Don’t get me wrong, good songs but over and over and over rinse repeat.)
I would add that the word "Imagine" is a hypnotic tool that switches the brain. We learned this in public speaking classes, to begin a speech with the word "imagine" switches the listener into a receptive mode.

There is some development regarding the boxing questionable situation.

It looks like this person was indeed born as the female but with specific genetic case giving the same testosterone level than a man can have.

IBA banned her when a test showed her having XY chromosomes, which are those of males. Anyone with XY should not be in women's sports.

Back
Top Bottom