Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Barbara's feelings got hurt by critics and trolls and now she wants revenge. What happened to all that stuff she spouted about being proudly fat, Jewish and a queer lesbian? What a snowflake. Oh dear, will I get sued for calling her a name? :rolleyes:
In her defense, she received death and rape threats and she's right to sue those who wrote such statements.

Sadly, those who just said she's a talentless disrespectful moron are probably going to be sued too, as I'm sure she will get financial help for her crusade against people with common sense.

These Olympics are becoming a feeding pool for our dear Lizzies, so much hate and anger😈.

It's a remarkably convenient spot to be in regardless.
  1. Twist and pervert everything in the name of freedom and progressivism
  2. Preemptively shield yourself with victimhood to deflect criticism
  3. Use victimhood as a weapon of ideological expansion, demonizing anything that stands in your way
  4. Provoke anyone who doesn't buy into your worldview to elicit a violent response
  5. Use said reaction as an excuse to retaliate and prosecute
  6. Present yourself as a savior worthy of admiration
  7. Repeat the process indefinitely to take over the universe, pressing the reset button whenever things get out of control

For the record, I'm not taking a jab at Butch or gay people, just outlining a multipurpose strategy that is employed by all kinds of people with dark motives. To me Butch is just another pawn (complicit or otherwise) within a larger agenda that she may or may not be aware of. I have a couple of gay friends who are fully aware of the bad rep the actions of the LGBTQ+ "community" gives to the rest of their flock and they want nothing to do with it.

Now, I doubt this is news for the seasoned readers of this forum, but I think it's important to remember that when homosexuality is abused, it becomes a very efficient tool in the maintenance of hierarchical control. I'm saying this because, while It's easy to be amused or repulsed by the demeanor of these kinds of people, It's hard to gauge who's doing it out of misguided pride or need for love and who out of genuine narcissism, hypocrisy and consciously malign intent.

Moreover, if there's (past) trauma involved, which we know is the foundation of mind control (breaking the mind apart and rearranging it later), the line separating self-aware from programmed action is rather difficult to determine. Cultivate the vices and weaknesses within a person long enough and you reduce him to a confused beast sensitive and hostile to everything. In the end, we often tend to absorb and reproduce the treatment and behavior we ourselves are exposed to, whether we're conscious of it or not. Annoyingly hard cycle to break out of when it's the destructive kind.

Last edited:
What had to happen happened... The 1.4 billion euros of public money was clearly not enough to clean up the Seine, and the whim of Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo led to swimming events being held in the river, which literally acts as a sewer.
And today, some athletes have paid the price.
(do not click on the previous link if you are emetophobic)
Who needs Disease X when you've got dozens of people wading through faeces and God knows what else!

Repulsion

I'm thinking the opposite of attraction is another avenue for propaganda to do its work - repulsion.

First, you have to have no shame. Then, you need free speech behind which you take cover and be protected. And then you attack the fabric of society, by making mockery and tainting the atmosphere with indecency and vulgarity.
This makes their own rejection seem worthy and in a perverse way: enviable - at least from their point of view. This works to alienate you from a sense of social norm.
It is easy to reject this kind of display as it is not the norm. So why is it happening in a international venue?
I think it is to project a false outlook on ourselves and each other... It is to dissolve our unity in a common peace.

It puts the abnormal in a position of preference, protected by the government, and used as cover for inciting disorder by which govt. feeds.

So, it is not an attack on decency, that is unassailable. It is the governing powers revealing themselves. And they have to do it tactfully to toy with our dependency on governance... 'What do we do?! Someone do something!!'

They're tyrants, and they use rejects, mentally ill, and fools in their service.

I think people fear for others - that they might be impressed by such displays - that's understandable. But it is repulsive to all - even to the ones causing this. It is strategically used by governing powers. To everyone else, it is unnatural.

What had to happen happened... The 1.4 billion euros of public money was clearly not enough to clean up the Seine, and the whim of Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo led to swimming events being held in the river, which literally acts as a sewer.
And today, some athletes have paid the price.
(do not click on the previous link if you are emetophobic)
Who needs Disease X when you've got dozens of people wading through faeces and God knows what else!
Did this happen before or after they started to feed them properly? Who knows what ‘ze bugs’ they were eating as French quisine.

In her defense, she received death and rape threats and she's right to sue those who wrote such statements.
I suppose, she has every legal right to do so, this is true.

But here's the thing, she decided to participate of a ceremony that insulted 2.4 billion people in the world and more really, there would be some consequences. And here's the thing with such "brave" people.. who are so eager to defend freedom of speech when it comes down to them having the right to insult whoever they want, and to respond however they want to someone else exercising their own freedom of speech.

Consequences to our words, and actions, is how we learn to regulate our behavior, is how we recognize our mistakes, is how we learn temperance and restriction. If she goes through and the government prosecutes her detractors, the message is clear... there won't be consequences to her offense, but there will be to the reaction to her purposefully offensive behavior.

So in the end, she will be rewarded and protected, and people disagreeing with her will be punished. Not all free speech is created equal.

Yet another cartoon meme that tells the uncomfortable truth about males pretending to be females so they can beat - sometimes the hell out of - female athletes. These characters must really hate women to pull this off. I don't think it's just the adulation from the leftist idiots who praise this kind of fakery and lucrative ad campaign contracts they might receive should they win a medal. Sick, miserable human beings.

Screen Shot 2024-07-31 at 7.39.33 PM.png

You forget to add "And apparently let women be legally punched and boxed by men in the ring under the pretext of transgenderism" :
By the way this woman is completely disfigured

I'm so far behind anything Olympic-wise re their gender policies, and simply had not realized the trans-thing is a thing in this years Olympics. That is friggin nuts (no pun intended) - can't use the real word, and it disserves it.
As if the Satanic display at the opening ceremony wasnt enough, the Olympics glorifies men punching women in the face with the intent of knocking them unconscious.

Imane Khelif is 1 of 2 male boxers fighting women at the Olympics. A woman is going to die.

And nations cheer when the gold comes their way when earned like this. Sick.

I'm so far behind anything Olympic-wise re their gender policies, and simply had not realized the trans-thing is a thing in this years Olympics. That is friggin nuts (no pun intended) - can't use the real word, and it disserves it.

And nations cheer when the gold comes their way when earned like this. Sick.
I think that these people, trans people and all the rest of it, gender politics, is a hatred of women. To see this woman in a boxing competition being beaten by a man is really disturbing. It's violent, not because of the competition but because it's a woman being beaten by a man. And let's not forget that they showed a decapitated woman at the ceremony. It's sick, it's psychopathic, it's crazy. And the audience, this mass of people applauding, is even more disturbing.

"Imagine" by John Lennon has been performed at ALL but TWO Olympic ceremonies starting with 1996, the song being created in 1971.

1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta: Stevie Wonder performed "Imagine" during the closing ceremony.
1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano: Imagine was performed in the closing ceremony.
2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney: Imagine was performed in the closing ceremony
2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City:
2004 Summer Olympics in Athens: Imagine was performed in the closing ceremony by a diverse group of artists, including the Greek singer Nana Mouskouri
2006 Winter Olympics in Turin: During the closing ceremony, the song was performed by a children's choir.
2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing: During the opening ceremony was performed by Sarah Brightman and Chinese singer Liu Huan as part of the cultural segment.
2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver: During the closing ceremony, Imagine was performed by a large ensemble of artists, including Canadian musician and singer-songwriter Michael Bublé.
2012 Summer Olympics in London: A pre-recorded performance by John Lennon was shown on a large screen during the closing ceremony.
2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi: The song was part of the closing ceremony, where it was performed by a group of artists, including Russian singer and musician Polina Gagarina.
2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro:
2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang: Four Korean artists, Ha Hyun-woo, Jeon In-kwon, Lee Eun-mi, and Ahn Ji-young, performed the song during the opening ceremony.
2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo: The song was performed during the opening ceremony by a virtual choir featuring singers from all around the world.
2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing: This rendition was part of a segment featuring a diverse ensemble, including Chinese and international performers
2024 Summer Olympics in Paris: The song was performed by songwriter Juliette Armanet and pianist Sofiane Pamart on a small float down the Seine River, with Pamart playing a flaming piano.

My questions are:
1. Why is Imagine By John Lennon played at all the Olympics? Is there no other song comparable?
2. Does 1996 have any significance or it is just a random decision of the random program director?
3. Is it a contract?
4. Is it a 'program' emplaced by the baby boomers? If it occurs in 2026 there will be into 30 years running.
5. Why it was NOT performed in Salt Lake City and Rio de Janeiro?

Scandal for Olympic boxingView attachment 99475
Italian woman gives up after a few seconds against a male boxer.
Olympia: Italian woman gives up after a few seconds against male boxer |

Lin Yu-ting from Taiwan and Imane Khelif from Algeria are allowed to compete at the
Olympic Games in Paris, even though they had previously failed two gender tests at the World Championships.
Now Khelif's first fight has ended in scandal!
The Algerian won her first fight because her opponent Angela Carini from Italy gave up after just 46 seconds - extremely unusual for Olympic boxing.
After a few strokes, the Italian's head protection comes off. She talks to her coach and goes back into the ring. But it doesn't get any better. Khelif hits it and the headguard comes off again. The end! Carini gives up.
She then refuses to shake Khelif's hand after the decision is announced. The Italian cries in the ring!
Lin had won bronze at the World Championships in March 2023, but was subsequently disqualified. According to the IOC, Khelif's testosterone levels were too high at the title fights in New Delhi.

Now the scandal at the Olympics!View attachment 6539c213795675d9eb0387b72e29bbfa,6727a233.webp

Last edited:
I was under the impression that once a male had gone through puberty, their muscle mass would always be superior, even if their testosterone levels decreased. This was a problem a few years ago with swimming.

What is the Fina decision on transgender swimmers?

The policy is the strictest from any Olympic sports body and effectively bars any transgender women who have gone through male puberty from competing in women's events. FINA also agreed to work towards establishing an “open” category for some events that would ensure all swimmers would have the chance to compete.20 Jun 2022.

At that time, female swimmers were refusing to compete with transgender swimmers. Sounds like the female boxers should have done the same.

I wouldn't be surprised if at some point one or more of the athletes taking part in the Games will drop dead, because we know how many athletes have died as a result of the injection. But you can be sure of one thing: as soon as someone dies at the Games, they'll say it's virus X. You can bet on it, of course, and I'm prepared to lose the bet! :-)

"Imagine" by John Lennon has been performed at ALL but TWO Olympic ceremonies starting with 1996, the song being created in 1971.
(...)
My questions are:
1. Why is Imagine By John Lennon played at all the Olympics? Is there no other song comparable?
Easy. Just check the lyrics and compare with the globalists program (for instance, the WEF) :
- "no heaven" and "no hell"
- "no countries" and "no religion"
- "no possessions"
So in appearance it seems to be a humanist / progressist hymn (and they use it as such), but it can serve some darker goals.
3. Is it a contract?
Probably not, but a plan, for sure !
4. Is it a 'program' emplaced by the baby boomers? If it occurs in 2026 there will be into 30 years running.
Indeed it will activate a general program in the boomers mind...
According to some people, the famous "Peace and Love" symbol is an inverted (upside down) symbol (and so a satanist one), based on a rune (meaning life, or death), or a Native American one.
imagine-de-john-lennon-ressemble-beaucoup-a-une-autre-de-ses-chansons-a-succes-1536x864.png
"Upside up", the 3 straight lines (or, more precisely, segments) are a symbol of a human standing, praying/adoring the "Great spirit" with raised arms. And the circle is a symbol for the World / Cosmos / Universe.

Another symbol for the pacifist movement is the rainbow "Pace" (Peace in Latin) flag :

Funny that the rainbow flag is also used by the LBGTQIA+ movement.
And that the "Over the rainbow" was (is ?) often used during MK-Ultra torture/programming.

Connect the dots ! ;-)
5. Why it was NOT performed in Salt Lake City and Rio de Janeiro?
My guess : because the religious faith is strong in this cities / countries. It would have shocked too much ?

Last edited:
2024 Summer Olympics in Paris: The song was performed by songwriter Juliette Armanet and pianist Sofiane Pamart on a small float down the Seine River, with Pamart playing a flaming piano.
This was by far the most pathetic rendition I’ve ever heard. As for why: it’s a NWO theme song. It’s generational programming. It’s supposed to represent a better future. It indirectly puts down tradition. It’s become an anthem to surrender the will to those two-faced snakes who will pretend to be offering the better future. An anthem of no discernment and non thinking. Just be happy in your little imaginary bubble. The repetition also promotes the normalcy bias even as things change. Now we have Imagine, the old nostalgic longing for a better world, associated with other newly inserted bizarre agendas. Imagine is the chosen one. Just like “YMCA”, it’s getting jammed down everyone’s throats ad infinitum. It’s also a programming tool to open a subconscious gateway for the shite that follows.

Rio was the year trump got elected? Salt Lake 2002, I have no idea. (I like Bastian’s idea) Anyway. These are my thoughts and ideas from a boomer who has spent his whole life wondering “why in God’s name are they still pushing the same old songs that weren’t that good in the first place, 50+ years later? (Promotes normalcy bias-“oh, the classic rock stations are still hammering Stairway to Heaven, Free Bird, and Back in Black, Don’t Fear the Reaper, China Grove etc, everything must be OK…back to sleep I go”. Don’t get me wrong, good songs but over and over and over rinse repeat.)

Back
Top Bottom