Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I was under the impression that once a male had gone through puberty, their muscle mass would always be superior, even if their testosterone levels decreased. This was a problem a few years ago with swimming.

What is the Fina decision on transgender swimmers?

The policy is the strictest from any Olympic sports body and effectively bars any transgender women who have gone through male puberty from competing in women's events. FINA also agreed to work towards establishing an “open” category for some events that would ensure all swimmers would have the chance to compete.20 Jun 2022.

At that time, female swimmers were refusing to compete with transgender swimmers. Sounds like the female boxers should have done the same.

IBA banned her when a test showed her having XY chromosomes, which are those of males. Anyone with XY should not be in women's sports.
Indeed that seems pretty straightforward. However what in the specific case of hermaphrodite / intersex (not transgender) (just ban, testosterone level test, ...)

Source: True hermaphroditism: genetic variants and clinical management - PubMed

Abstract​

The diagnosis and management of 22 patients with true hermaphroditism are described.

Sixteen of them were first seen before the age of 4 months. The initial manifestations were ambiguous genitalia in 20 cases (two of them identified prenatally by ultrasound examination), isolated clitoromegaly in one, and penile hypospadias plus unilateral cryptorchidism in one.
All patients but one had at least one palpable gonad. Eleven of the twelve patients examined before the age of 6 months had basal plasma testosterone levels > 0.4 ng/ml. In older patients the stimulation test was necessary to demonstrate male testosterone secretion.
The most common peripheral karyotype was 46,XX (17 cases); the other karyotypes were 47,XXY (1 case) and mosaicism 46,XX/46,XY (2 cases) or 46,XX/47,XXY (2 cases). One of the patients with the 46,XX karyotype had 46,XX/46,XY on fibroblast culture; four had the SRY gene in their leukocytes and one in the tissue taken at gonadal biopsy. A vagina was found in all patients at laparotomy, and a uterus was found in 17 cases (as a hemiuterus in 9). Genitography failed to demonstrate a uterus in only one case. The testicular tissue was dysgenetic but the ovarian tissue was normal. Sex assignment was male in 8 patients (reoriented by us in 2) and female in 14 patients (reoriented by us in 3). Spontaneous pubertal development occurred in the 4 patients (2 boys, 2 girls) with gonadal tissue who reached pubertal age. We conclude that true hermaphroditism is a heterogeneous condition in terms of its genetic background, with a prevalence of the 46,XX karyotype. There may be mosaicism with a Y-bearing cell line limited to the gonad (its frequency is probably underestimated), a paternal meiotic exchange between X and Y occurring in 46,XX cases with SRY, or a lack of the SRY gene, suggesting that other genes working independently of SRY may also determine testicular differentiation.
NB. I don't know if in the current case, hermaphrodism is accurate,

IBA banned her when a test showed her having XY chromosomes, which are those of males. Anyone with XY should not be in women's sports.
Yes. He has male chromosomes, and as a consequence obvious male physics with high testosterone, so in the context of female boxing, he is 100 percent male, end of story.

In some different reality I would be open to leave some room of interpretation (outside of sports etc), as apparently we are talking about a person with rare genetic disorder.

But this nefarious, satanic agenda has been building up for years now, and is unfolding right now in front of our eyes; they want to turn basic values of life upside down and make people believe that black is white and right is wrong.

The Olympics has turned into degenerate clown show continuously promoting this very agenda, which should be obvious to everyone. And when a man is beating a woman in a boxing ring, people should be able to call a spade a spade.

Yes. He has male chromosomes, and as a consequence obvious male physics with high testosterone, so in the context of female boxing, he is 100 percent male, end of story.

In some different reality I would be open to leave some room of interpretation (outside of sports etc), as apparently we are talking about a person with rare genetic disorder.

But this nefarious, satanic agenda has been building up for years now, and is unfolding right now in front of our eyes; they want to turn basic values of life upside down and make people believe that black is white and right is wrong.

The Olympics has turned into degenerate clown show continuously promoting this very agenda, which should be obvious to everyone. And when a man is beating a woman in a boxing ring, people should be able to call a spade a spade.

I agree. I don't see what that changes, that "she" has a disorder making her a biological male with some female "parts", instead of being a transsexual. To allow "her" to complete with physically weaker women is not ok. They know it, and they got away with it because of the disorder angle. But it's NOT ok.

In the early period of my life, during my first marriage, I was on the receiving end of EXTREME physical spousal abuse.
It is an experience that, as a woman, one never “forgets”.

I’ve worked hard and dealt with so much of the mental and emotional damages, now in my 60’s, I still have residual pain in my facial bones, around my eye, my cheekbone and jaw due to the scarring.
The bones were shattered during the attacks.

My heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies go out to the women being mentally and emotionally scarred by these horrific attacks.
In my opinion, the opening of the Olympics was a circus act, this is a horror show.
View attachment 99624

Men beating up women at Olympics is ‘madness’ – Serbian president​

2 Aug, 2024 09:48

Aleksandar Vucic’s remarks come after a controversial Olympic boxing match between a female and a transgender athlete​

Last edited:
Has it ever happened that a biological woman "transitioned" and beat a biological man at a boxing competition?
Answer: Yes. :shock:
Patricio Manuel (born Patricia Manuel; July 22, 1985), nicknamed "Cacahuate",[1] is an American professional boxer. In 2018, he became the first transgender boxer to fight professionally in the United States
Manuel identified as a man after being a five-time national amateur champion, as well as competing in the 2012 Women's U.S. Olympic Trials. Manuel was eliminated from those trials after being forced to withdraw due to a shoulder injury. He began his transition with hormone treatments in 2013, and he had top surgery in Salt Lake City in 2014.
Manuel made his professional debut on a Golden Boy Promotions event on December 8, 2018 in Indio, California, scoring a four-round unanimous decision victory over Hugo Aguilar, with all three judges scoring the bout 39–37.[4] Aguilar only knew of Manuel's transition two days prior to the bout. He stated "For me it's very respectable ... It doesn't change anything for me. In the ring he wants to win and I want to win too."

We might soon see the headline: "women beating up men at the Olympics."
We live in a twisted world.

This should be the gold standard across the board.

“Look dude, it ain’t about your penis or makin you a womb. You got them pesky Y chromosomes, you a dude, bro. Sorry. Maybe Elon can build you a girl body, but for now it’s just tits on a boy. Here’s a box of tissues, now get the hell outta the ladies’ room. Go on! Git! Fore I kick yo sorry ass!”

The following is a terrific and nuanced look at the opening ceremonies by Jonathan Pageau. Though the presentation being discussed is disturbing on a number of levels - Pageau, himself a Christian, makes a number of good points with the critical distance of an anthropologist.

Symbolism Explained: The Olympics Opening Ceremony is Worse than You Thought

In this video, I discuss the 2024 Paris Olympics opening ceremony and its drag Dionysian representation of The Last Supper, I discuss why specifically the images of Dionysus and the Last Supper were used, other elements of the opening, the purpose and meaning of such symbolic demonstrations, and finally, the question of intent.

Now, here’s something a little different.
Real skill and accuracy on display.
From a Facebook post:
Just a 51 yr old dude from Turkey without all the fancy shootin gear. Hand in his pocket, winning the silver medal. If that aint GenX I dont know what is.
0D16F323-96D4-430B-9E2A-441C9D9F9FED.jpegThe facts:
Turkish (Air Pistol) shooter Yusuf Dikec didn't need much but his legendary aura to win the silver medal at the 2024 Paris Olympics on Tuesday.

Yusuf Dikec, alongside his duos partner Sevval Ilayda Tarhan, took second place in the mixed team 10-meter Air Pistol event, although Dikec brought limited gear to the competition.

The “Meme Lords” didn’t disappoint!

F8D2EC91-61F3-4142-9C89-1D2C973EF7DF.jpeg

This one is, in my opinion, is the most accurate 😉
2CE838FA-27AB-45AA-89F5-51E04F8D4771.jpeg

I would add that the word "Imagine" is a hypnotic tool that switches the brain. We learned this in public speaking classes, to begin a speech with the word "imagine" switches the listener into a receptive mode.
That remind me of riddle:
Imagine you are locked in a room with four very solid walls, ceiling, and floor. No doors, no windows, nothing that can be opened. The room is rapidly being filled with water.
How do you escape ?

Answer: Stop imagining.

Back
Top Bottom