Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I agree. I don't see what that changes, that "she" has a disorder making her a biological male with some female "parts", instead of being a transsexual. To allow "her" to complete with physically weaker women is not ok. They know it, and they got away with it because of the disorder angle. But it's NOT ok.

The National Post came out strong against this nonsense:

After Thursday’s brief bout, Italy’s prime minister called for banning athletes with “male genetic characteristics” from women’s competitions.

The National Post in Canada also has this opinion article:

Adams said the two boxers have been competing in the women’s sport for years and previously competed at the Olympics.

But tests carried out by the International Boxing Association (IBA) now cast a giant shadow over the eligibility rules used by the IOC.

In a statement Thursday, the IBA explained the two boxers were banned from the world championships after failing gender eligibility tests in Istanbul in 2022 and New Delhi in 2023.

“The athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors,” said the statement.
It does not end there:

[...]
It is tempting to call such headlines timid, when they are, in fact, cowardly. Self-censorship imposes an undignified silence on disputes better resolved by being brought out into the open.

The decision by the IBA to ban the two boxers from the women’s world championships should have raised doubts in the minds of the IOC organizers about their own eligibility rules.

But the high-mindedness of the IOC allowed for the barbarity of a boxing match on Thursday.

For the safety of women, the controversy over men in female sports, or transgendered individuals, or intersex people, is a topic that needs to be discussed.

Forget dialling this down, let’s dial it up. Don’t we owe female athletes that much? To at least talk about this?

It continues the next day and the tone is down, yet still there:

“It was a match that did not seem on equal footing,” Giorgia Meloni told reporters.

Today, the IOC reaps the humiliating harvest of repeatedly undermining safety and fairness for women and girls in sports,” said former Canadian track champion Linda Blade, past president of Athletics Alberta, the provincial governing body for track and field.

“It’s time for the IOC to restart a full consultation on sports eligibility that, this time, includes the voices of women.”

and then they published this to soften the blow with Carini responding (was she peppered with guilt, and did they have a good talking to her? Where was every other boxer who should have refused to continue?):

“All this controversy makes me sad,” Carini said. “I’m sorry for my opponent, too. … If the IOC said she can fight, I respect that decision.”

Carini was apologetic for not shaking Khelif’s hand after the bout.

“It wasn’t something I intended to do,” Carini said. “Actually, I want to apologize to her and everyone else. I was angry because my Olympics had gone up in smoke. I don’t have anything against Khelif. Actually, if I were to meet her again I would embrace her.”

Josh Slocum on Disaffected looks at it this way:

The situation of the Olympic boxer who I believe is a man, who clobbered a woman on live television at the Olympics, is disturbing to me, but there’s something worse: the way we’re being lied to and told we’re crazy, no matter what our personal beliefs may be about Imane’ s sex.

It is important to note that Imane does indeed have XY chromosomes. This is an established fact that you may confirm for yourself. Even Google News will give you stories that admit this.

All of us are being abused, and I think this is a bellwether moment that is screaming danger. We need to heed it.

I have more to say on this because I wanted to clarify my prior post on this.
It doesn't matter what I think about Imane K, the Algerian boxer who clobbered a woman. It doesn't matter what you think.

Here's what matters: We are being gaslit, lied to at psychopathic scale, and it's scaring the hell out of me. It should scare the bejesus out of you.

Whether he's a man in every way, a man with a disorder of sexual development, or even a woman (so unlikely as to be comical), look at what's being done to us.

We can all see that, to the naked eye, Imane looks just like any man.

A young, strong man. Please, stay with me, even if you're angry.

He has a male brow ridge.

Male cheekbones.

Male deep-set eyes.

A man's jaw.

He has a man's skeleton.

The male shoulders are obvious.

The straight, male hips are obvious.

The lack of breasts is obvious.

Everyone can see this, even those who believe he's a woman. Even if you think he’s a woman, or even if you find my reaction distasteful and feel like you need to defend Imane, you at least know privately to yourself that it's reasonable to look at this person and say "man," because you know that you did yourself.

Because we're humans, we have senses, and sex detection is normal. You see what I see, though you be woke and I be not, for example. (Yes, I know that you don’t have to be woke to see it differently from me).

If we can agree on that, notice what we're being told by the media, the Olympics, and almost everyone:

"You're crazy. You don't see what you think you see. Women look like this.
The problem is you personally. There's something weird about you that sets you apart from others, and it's something that makes you immoral and suspect.
Stop saying what you see. You don't see it. Are you sure you took your medicine this morning? "

That's what "respectable" media and institutions are doing to us.

My brother and sister and I grew up in a household that was run this way. This is exactly the kind of psychological distortion and abuse our mother used to break us. It was a horror of a childhood and it left all of us damaged and scarred.

This is behavior that comes from Cluster B personality disorders. Excess narcissism, Machiavellianism, sadism. These are severe, dangerous mental pathologies. Cluster B is what animates the domestic abuser, the child abuser, the rapist. Psychopaths are Cluster Bs.

I sound so strident because I know what's happening, I can see it, I've lived the consequences of how dangerous it is, and I know I'm right.

Yeah, I know how that sounds, and I can't help it. But I do know what I know, and millions of others who grew up like me know it, too.

Please notice how you're being psychologically abused and manipulated. Please remember your self-respect, and develop that righteous anger that is appropriate when someone abuses you this way. Don't accept it. No matter where you are politically, even if you think Imane is a woman, you do know that no one is crazy for looking at Imane and seeing a man.

But our "betters" are willing to go this far, to act psychopathically, to convince us that we're the insane and unstable ones. This is the war that personality-disordered parents wage on their children. It is the war that cutthroat CEOs wage on their underlings. It's the war that the most virulent Cluster Bs in political history have waged against their own people at the cost of hundreds of millions of lives. We have to protect ourselves. We have to reverse this. Our lives might depend on it.

One might imagine over the weeks that the press will slowly memory hole anything negative, and then hope it does not resurface (social media, other than X, may follow suit and simply block). That said, this is not going unnoticed by children, the youth, the middle aged and elders.

Many Sexes? That is nonsense!​

Why there are only two sexes - albeit a wide cultural and hormonal range within the biological sexes. A conversation with biologist and Nobel laureate Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard about trans ideology, its naive accomplices, and why she thinks the planned self-determination law is "insane”.
Many Sexes? That is nonsense!

The most important elements of the interview summarized:
Prof. Nüsslein-Volhard, the Queer Representative of the Federal Government, Sven Lehmann, claims: To be of the opinion that there are two sexes is unscientific. There are many sexes.
That is unscientific! Perhaps Mr. Lehmann missed his basic biology course.
Then let's make up for it here.
Oh dear. All right: With all mammals there are two sexes, and the human being is a mammal. There's the one sex that produces the eggs, has two X chromosomes. That is called female. And there's the other one that produces the sperm, has one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. That's called male. And when an egg unites with a sperm, a new being is created.

However, the Federal Constitutional Court decided in 2017 that there should be the third gender entry "diverse" for intersexual people in addition to "female" and "male". Intersexuality arises from very rare deviations, for example in the chromosome set. But also intersexual people have the characteristics of both sexes, they are not a third sex.

But there is a wide range within one biological sex.
Of course. There are very "feminine" men and very "masculine" women, which has to do not only with cultural factors, but also with different hormone levels, among other things. There's a huge spectrum. That is what is so exciting.

However, the current politically correct term is not that a biological man "feels like a woman" and that society and legislators should give him the opportunity to live in his desired gender. But rather: This person is not a man at all, he actually is a woman.
That is nonsense! It is wishful thinking. There are people who want to change their sex, but they cannot. They remain XY or XX. The crucial thing is that the fact whether one has a Y-chromosome already affects the development of the embryo during pregnancy and of course also in the adolescent. Boys therefore have different sex characteristics than girls and this cannot be reversed. People retain their sex for life. Of course, it is possible through hormone administration that, for example, a girl who takes testosterone gets a deep voice and beard growth. But from this the girl will not grow testicles and will not produce sperm. And biological males also do not produce eggs and cannot bear children due to hormone doses.

Do you think it is right that the legislator allows people to have a so-called sex change?
The legislator cannot enable sex reassignment. It only says: From now on, this woman can claim that she is a man. And vice versa. The biological basis cannot be changed at all. And if a man now claims that he is a woman and goes to a sports club to play with the women there, then that is a problem. Because of his male hormones, this person is stronger and runs faster. It's basically like doping. And if you're not even allowed to say that - you can't do that.

When biology doctoral student Marie-Luise Vollbrecht wanted to give a lecture on bisexuality at the Humboldt University during the "Night of the Sciences," there were protests. The university canceled the lecture.
Do they now want to abolish biology classes as well? Do we no longer want to know who we are and how sex is determined? Should no one learn that anymore because it's bad? I do remember, however, that as early as the late 1980s there were smear campaigns against the researcher who discovered the sex-determining gene on the Y chromosome. Apparently, he was accused of doing something terrible to humanity just because he had discovered the gene that stimulates testosterone production. That was completely crazy, I was horrified! But there you can see that people have no idea about biology. The lack of education in this field is quite bad.

Have you experienced this kind of hostility to facts and science yourself?
Of course. Just doing research on embryos makes you a villain, because everyone immediately insinuates that you have nothing else in mind but manipulating embryos. All I had to do was open my mouth and say that I was doing research on embryos - even if they were only fly embryos - and I was attacked! Unfortunately, the hostility towards science in Germany is particularly pronounced. It may have improved a little through Corona. Many people saw that science should be listened to. And that it can be unfavorable to claim that the virus doesn't even exist, just because you don't want it to.

The denial of biological facts goes surprisingly far. Recently, the trans activist scene demanded that female genital mutilation should no longer be called that. Reason: The vulva is not per se a female body part.
Of course the vulva is a female sexual organ! Do we have to take these people seriously?
Obviously.
That transsexuals should not be discriminated is quite clear. If people are treated badly, that is bad. But they can't impose their ideas on all people as facts.

Here's the news release by IBA regarding Imane Khelif and Lin Yu-ting. It includes a link to the minutes of the meeting where it was decided to ban them from womens competition in 2023 based on tests in both 2023 and 2022. The exact tests undertaken are apparently confidential, although IBA says they didn't include a testosterone test. Both athletes were given 26 days to appeal the ban. Lin Yu-ting accepted the ban and was stripped of a bronze medal, Imane Khelif initially lodged an appeal but then withdrew it.

Statement made by the International Boxing Association regarding Athletes Disqualifications in World Boxing Championships 2023​

As stated, the International Boxing Association (IBA) feels it appropriate at this prevalent time, to address recent media statements regarding those athletes Lin Yu-ting and Imane Khelif, particularly regarding their participation in the Paris Olympic Games 2024.

We wish to make the following points in these regards:

On 24 March 2023, IBA disqualified athletes Lin Yu-ting and Imane Khelif from the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships New Delhi 2023. This disqualification was a result of their failure to meet the eligibility criteria for participating in the women’s competition, as set and laid out in the IBA Regulations. This decision, made after a meticulous review, was extremely important and necessary to uphold the level of fairness and utmost integrity of the competition.

Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential. This test conclusively indicated that both athletes did not meet the required necessary eligibility criteria and were found to have competitive advantages over other female competitors.

The decision made by IBA on 24 March 2023, was subsequently ratified by the IBA Board of Directors on 25 March 2023. The official record of this decision can be accessed on the IBA website here IBA Board of Directors Meeting Minutes.

The disqualification was based on two tests conducted on both athletes as follows:

• Test performed during the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in Istanbul 2022.
  • Test performed during the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championships in New Delhi 2023.
For clarification

• Lin Yu-ting did not appeal the IBA’s decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), thus rendering the decision legally binding.
  • Imane Khelif initially appealed the decision to CAS but withdrew the appeal during the process, also making the IBA decision legally binding.
Our Committees have rigorously reviewed and endorsed the decision made during the World Championships. While IBA remains committed to ensuring competitive fairness in all of our events, we express concern over the inconsistent application of eligibility criteria by other sporting organizations, including those overseeing the Olympic Games. The IOC’s differing regulations on these matters, in which IBA is not involved, raise serious questions about both competitive fairness and athletes’ safety.

For clarification on why the IOC permits athletes with competitive advantages to compete in their events, we urge interested parties to seek answers directly from the IOC.

Yours sincerely,

International Boxing Association

There are plenty of posts on social media claiming that Khelif is just a woman with high testosterone levels but there's more to it than that. As others have mentioned apparently DNA test showed she has XY chromosomes.

The International Olympic Committee apparently doesn't recognise the International Boxing Association and the reason for that might simply come down to the fact that the IBA is Russian led.

Games of shame - Agenda 2030
Polish judoka Angelika Szymańska - a candidate for the gold medal - lost in the second round of the Olympic tournament to Mexican Prisca Alcaraz Aviti, who claims to be a woman.

I found a short article about this story:

Further news on Khelif and Yu-ting -

Previous secretary of the IBA and current European Vice President of the World Boxing Association, István Kovács, says that both boxers tested as male. He says they don't use testosterone testing because it's too easy to adjust levels.

In a shocking statement made to Magyar Nemzet yesterday, Kovács confirmed the speculation surrounding the Algerian boxer, adding that it had been known as early as 2022 that Khelif was biologically male.

“The problem was not with the level of Khelif’s testosterone, because that can be adjusted nowadays, but with the result of the gender test, which clearly revealed that the Algerian boxer is biologically male,” Kovács said in an interview with Magyar Nemzet, adding that a total of five boxers had been examined including Khelif by the International Boxing Association, and all of them “were indeed men.”

The claim is that these athletes do not identify as trans because of 'Differences of Sexual Development'. The article goes on to say:

The Court of Arbitration for Sport previously oversaw the case of South African runner Caster Semenya, who had accused World Athletics (then called IAAF) of having “discriminatory policies” concerning athletes with Differences of Sexual Development. Though he claimed to be a biological female, Semenya was found to have XY chromosomes. Most women, including elite female athletes, have natural testosterone levels of 0.12 to 1.79 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L), but Semenya has male gonads producing a normal level of testosterone for a male.

Male athletes with DSDs are sometimes actively sought out by national coaches because of their tremendous “natural” advantage over biological females.

At the 2016 Rio Olympics, male runners with DSDs won all three top spots in the Women’s 800m race.

So, coaches that want to make a name for themselves have some motivation to seek out athletes with these disorders.

Back
Top Bottom