Olympic games in Paris (2024)

dear administrator: when i decided to enter a post, but chage my mind, how do i delete it???
merci

Only moderators and administrators can delete posts. So, if that happens, you can make a request for the post in question to be deleted.

What makes me angry about these degenerates, is that by their actions, they bring the chances of homosexuality being decriminalised around the world around nil and void.

There are multiple reports showing that support for LGBT in the West is declining, and the decline has massively sped up since 2016.

A recent Gallup poll blames it on Republicans, but I'd say a lot of political centrists have been pushed to the conservative side as the lunacy started to increase:

The decline in the percentage of Americans believing gay or lesbian relations are morally acceptable is mainly a result of fewer Republicans holding that view -- 41% do now, down from 56% a year ago. The current figure is the lowest Gallup has measured for Republicans since 2014 (39%). Between 2020 and 2022, majorities of Republicans approved of gay or lesbian relations.

Here are a few more (surprisingly mainstream) sources:

Remember the discussion in the Gay Germ Hypothesis thread a few years ago where Niall posted an article showing that straight men exposed to sexual gay content have the same instinctive stress reaction that looking at maggots or rotting flesh would cause? Well, we've all been forced to stare at maggots, so to speak, for years now, no wonder many are saying 'hell no' and are throwing the baby out with the bathwater, rejecting LGBT in general and not just the perverts among them.

Just to clarify, the aversion thingy isn't a recent, learned response to socio-political trends. It's almost certainly instinctive, which means it's likely 'by design'. This doesn't justify aggression or other anti-social behavior towards homosexual people. But it's important for all to know that, beneath what heterosexual people say they feel about homosexuality, this biological aversion exists. The 'social constructivists' are playing with fire by attempting to stamp out this 'flaw' via education/propaganda...

Straight men’s physiological stress response to seeing two men kissing is the same as seeing maggots

In heterosexual men, pictures of rotting flesh, maggots and spoiled food induce the same physiological stress response as pictures of two men kissing each other. That is the surprising finding that was recently published in the peer-reviewed scientific journal Psychology&Sexuality.

Sadly, there aren't enough voices against the public expressions of perversion and kink within the LGBT community to make a significant difference, and those that exist are often bashed and silenced by the community itself. There's a profile I follow on Instagram called Gays Against Groomers and they have repeatedly posted videos from Pride events where they were verbally abused by almost naked leather gear wearing lunatics. Why, one might ask? They are gay too, all they oppose is exposing children to the perversion and grooming them to be victims of the gender fluid ideology. Why the hell would LGBT dislike them for it?

The timeframes of the decline in support overlap with the explosion of the trans nonsense, so it loos like adding 'T' and the rest of the pervy alphabet to the mix was one heck of a trojan horse for the movement.

Back
Top Bottom