Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Sott posed an article about another triathlete at the Paris olympics gotten ill.

The number 'nine' as Laura wrote in Darkness Over Tibet – Part 2

The symbology of these numbers is important in another way. The result of the rules of numerology applied to the number 666 is 9: 6+6+6=18; 1+8=9. Nine is not only the name number of the beast, it is the product of 3 squared, or divine completion. We can also see in these numbers man’s attempt to usurp the position of God — 6 repeated 3 times — or the number of man arranged as the divine trinity.

Paris 2024 Olympics, Seine polluted:
2 more sick athletes
Covid Flashback :rolleyes:
  • "If they had worn a mask, they wouldn't have gotten sick."
  • "They didn't keep a safe distance from each other's rear-ends."
  • "QR codes are waterproof. They should have used them."
  • "Nothing would have happened had they let us vaccinate the water."
  • "Rats are an endangered species."
  • "So many bubbles! France will have trouble reaching CO2 targets."
  • "Aha! Chinese bats were hidden under the bridge."
  • "We are expecting a Russian submarine to emerge from the Seine at any moment."

Sott posed an article about another triathlete at the Paris olympics gotten ill.

That outcome if the water was polluted by sewage is pretty much inevitable
I was involved in marathon kayak racing many years ago, arrangements were made every year for extra water to be released from a hydro electric dam upstream on our river to make a big race more interesting.
It turned out that a local authority was using the cover of the resulting 'flood' to surreptitiously pump sewage from their under capacity treatment plant into the river.
It took a while to figure out what was going on, but every year we hand a string of people ill after the race with significant stomach upsets - myself included.
The problem seems to arise when athletes that are running their energy reserves to nothing are exposed to bugs in the water...

• "We are expecting a Russian submarine to emerge from the Seine at any moment."
I am sorry, I am not laughing because of the sick athlets...

That outcome if the water was polluted by sewage is pretty much inevitable
I was involved in marathon kayak racing many years ago, arrangements were made every year for extra water to be released from a hydro electric dam upstream on our river to make a big race more interesting.
It turned out that a local authority was using the cover of the resulting 'flood' to surreptitiously pump sewage from their under capacity treatment plant into the river.
It took a while to figure out what was going on, but every year we hand a string of people ill after the race with significant stomach upsets - myself included.
The problem seems to arise when athletes that are running their energy reserves to nothing are exposed to bugs in the water...
And also maybe these athletes aren't as fit as we think, they don't eat properly because at the Olympic site they're given salad and carrots, not meat, and also maybe they're all injected which makes them more fragile too. It's a disgrace. The people in charge of the Games should have analysed the water in the Seine ipso facto before the competition. The people in charge not only of the Games, but also of the teams.

One more:
• “Free No-Contact delivery to across the river with ShoreDash™️

Back
Top Bottom