Olympic games in Paris (2024)

I finished watching the recording, (had to skip ahead a lot for sanity), and I think that this will/should hit average folks like a 2 by 4 to the back of the head. It was so over the top ugly and evil.

There was no celebration of family, or hard work or anything of that nature, just over the top narcissism and entitlement. Huge doses of gay, and drag, not even being subtle about it.

Hopefully this will wake some people up as to what our leaders, seen and unseen have in store for us.

Things are happening fast now IMO.

What does a bull have to do with the chorus? Decoration? A sculpture that was already there and they decided not to remove it?

View attachment 98932
Symbolism of the west? The beast?
I received a 2022 silver coin with bull and bear on it, Australian made.
To me I saw it at symbolism of the ‘invasion’ of Ukraine by Russia, as the tipping point for the break down and splitting of realities. The bull to me represents one side of this split. BD76B433-A2C3-46B7-903D-596A849208A7.jpeg

I'm watching the opening of the Olympic Games and my mother asks me what Death is doing carrying the Olympic torch through the streets of Paris? I don't know, I answer, I missed the explanation.

View attachment 98891
View attachment 98892
View attachment 98893

Well, he looks like Charon the ferryman of the underworld, in charge of guiding the wandering shadows of the recently deceased from one side of the Styx to the other.

View attachment 98894
José Benlliure, The Boat of Charon, 1909
Assassin creed indeed. Isn't that what they attempted with Turmp. In the expectation he would be assinated, too late to change the program...He Lived! Too late to change the plans and let it roll with some adjustments...Lord how they hate him, he stands in the way along with Putin of their ultimate goal...World domination everywhere on the world we walk and live upon.

The circus must go on

I finished watching the recording, (had to skip ahead a lot for sanity), and I think that this will/should hit average folks like a 2 by 4 to the back of the head. It was so over the top ugly and evil.

This is just rubbing our face in evil and tormenting an already beleaguered people with the defilement of a respected ceremony. I have some choice words for the types of people who would enjoy this and who created it.

I think this tweet sums it up well.

Perhaps the subject of this article is some irrelevant, although the issue of supply shortages is still ongoing.
Team GB forced to eat packed lunches after complaints of ‘inadequate’ food at Olympic village Team GB are flying in a chef to help prepare meals for their athletes at a performance lodge in Clichy following underwhelming servings and rationing of high-protein foods inside the Olympic village.
A spokesman told French media outlet L’Equipe that they are “taking the feedback very seriously” and “are working to increase our supplies to the restaurants in the athletes’ village”. Eggs, chicken and certain carbohydrates are in such short supply they have been unable to meet the demands of the Olympians. He said: “There are not enough of certain foods: eggs, chicken, certain carbohydrates, and then there is the quality of the food, with raw meat being served to athletes. They have got to improve it over the next couple of days dramatically.

Lots of symbolism in this opening, reminiscent of that of London 2012.

1722035949121.jpeg

The blue guy posing on a plate reminded me first of Pan, but then thought Dionysus was a better fit. Then a friend told the TV said it was Bachus, which is just another name for Dionysus.

From the April 14, 2018 session:

A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Q: (Pierre) Dionysus is usually about hedonism, isn't it?

(L) Not exactly, it was about frenzied... just chaos. Chaos!

(Pierre) About parties, orgies, and pleasure?

(L) No. It was about death and destruction and even cannibalism. They would find a victim and cut him in pieces and eat him! Ok, so I suppose that you are specifically referring to the political behavior of the US, the UK, and France and their attack on Syria?

A: Yes and so much more.

Last edited:
Perhaps the subject of this article is some irrelevant, although the issue of supply shortages is still ongoing.
It is good that they are complaining, it would be good if the other delegations would do the same.

On purpose, is plant based food menu agenda. If there was artistic decadence, there is also decadence in other fields. Surely the delegations were not warned about such detail. At least the GB athletes can take their/being sent food with/to them and/or others from Europe, due the proximity. The rest of the world will have to put up with it.
Add...until they complain.

Paris Olympics: Vegan is the way to go as Games Village reduces meat, cheese, dairy products on menu to reduce carbon footprint
At Paris, athletes, staff and media personnel will be served an extensive Games Village menu, but with a limited spread of what the country is best known for – its meat, cheese and dairy products. The move comes from a desire to reduce animal protein intake and carbon footprint.
The organisers also convinced four contingents (the Netherlands, Britain, Belgium and Switzerland) to travel via train to Paris and is requesting visitors from the continent to do the same. There is a robust public transport system and bicycles are available for local travel. But the biggest change is the reduction in animal protein intake.
According to estimates, the Olympic Games Village will prepare 13 million meals and snacks. The International Olympic Committee says 60 percent of them will be plant-based options. The target is 1 kilogram of CO2 per meal – half of the norm at previous Olympic Games.

It aims to meet that target by including more fruits and vegetables while also using seasonal and local produce (in order to stop excessive transport of food, France intends to source 80 percent of ingredients from within the country).

Changing food habits has been tough. Until 2022, the country had one Michelin star restaurant that was vegan – it shut down within a year. One way in which the Paris Olympics has tried to tackle this issue is by finalising a menu based on four geographical regions (France, Asia, African-Caribbean, World), with 40 different meals on offer every day.

Some of those meal options are ‘Veggie Bourguignon’, ‘Cauliflower and baked potato with turmeric’ (a possible French variant of the humble Aloo gobhi), ‘Bell pepper, onion, tomato and pepper stir fry’ and ‘Veggie Moussaka’.

At La Concorde, where the 3×3 Basketball, Breaking, BMX Freestyle and Skateboarding events are set to take place, all food provided will be vegetarian. “We wanted to focus on vegetarian options,” said Philipp Würz, who is responsible for food & beverages at Paris 2024. “60 percent of the recipes for the general public will be vegetarian. We are convinced that with these Games, we have a unique opportunity to do things differently and show that another model is possible.”

Back
Top Bottom