Olympic games in Paris (2024)

Before the ceremonies, the news was mostly about the Olympics, and that's when they mentioned the sabotage, but only briefly.
The show was reliant on camera work, as everything is spread out, and there was little commentary on behalf of what was presented... It was confusing. And the rain... The video footage was covered with raindrops on the lens... Lady Gaga set the tone early on with her performance - the commentator said: 'and she didn't even rehearse it!' Duh.
At the end, the Olympics president was giving his speech and the cameras were panning over the Olympians who had serious, somber looks on their faces, making me wonder if there was something going on nearby that had them concerned.

The only thing I liked was the lighting of the Olympic torch. And the tower light show.

Last edited:
It is good that they are complaining, it would be good if the other delegations would do the same.

On purpose, is plant based food menu agenda. If there was artistic decadence, there is also decadence in other fields. Surely the delegations were not warned about such detail. At least the GB athletes can take their/being sent food with/to them and/or others from Europe, due the proximity. The rest of the world will have to put up with it.
Add...until they complain.

Paris Olympics: Vegan is the way to go as Games Village reduces meat, cheese, dairy products on menu to reduce carbon footprint
How the athletes will have enough energy to do their show? by eating carrots? Swallowing salad as if they were turtles or rabbits? Will they have enough energy to wake up in the morning to win a medal?

So I see these athletes as rabbits in a lab as the first heroes of this Agenda 2030. All the planet is looking at them eating herb and carrots for the cause, for the planet, for the future. They are the example a suivre, the example to follow. They are like cannon fodder in a war, the first victims who will die for the elite, the martyrs that die for the country. My God, this is getting very interesting.

What does a bull have to do with the chorus? Decoration? A sculpture that was already there and they decided not to remove it?

There's also a statue of a dog to the left of the bull head. So, Taurus and Sirius?

Homer, in the Iliad, describes the approach of Achilles toward Troy in these words:

Sirius rises late in the dark, liquid sky
On summer nights, star of stars,
Orion's Dog they call it, brightest
Of all, but an evil portent, bringing heat
And fevers to suffering humanity.

Also there were some parallels to the video game Prince of Persia suggested. In the same wiki, there's this:

In Iranian mythology, especially in Persian mythology and in Zoroastrianism, the ancient religion of Persia, Sirius appears as Tishtrya and is revered as the rain-maker divinity (Tishtar of New Persian poetry). Beside passages in the sacred texts of the Avesta, the Avestan language Tishtrya followed by the version Tir in Middle and New Persian is also depicted in the Persian epic Shahnameh of Ferdowsi. Because of the concept of the yazatas, powers which are "worthy of worship", Tishtrya is a divinity of rain and fertility and an antagonist of apaosha, the demon of drought. In this struggle, Tishtrya is depicted as a white horse.

Just something to, perhaps, muse over.

What does a bull have to do with the chorus? Decoration? A sculpture that was already there and they decided not to remove it?

View attachment 98932

We've already passed the astrological time period of Taurus, so I don't think it's that.

Maybe it's a reference to the only religion I can think of that includes both a bull and a Phrygian cap - Mithraism.

Q: (Joe) What did the Mithraic tauroctony symbolize?

A: Murder of the primal bull that then gave itself for humanity.

Q: (Andromeda) Murder, not sacrifice?

(L) Yeah. You could say that when Caesar was murdered, he gave his life for humanity. Jesus was murdered - being Caesar. He gave his life for humanity.

(Joe) Is it meant to represent an ethos that was against sacrificing for humanity? That whoever came up with the tauroctony didn't agree with or didn't like that idea of...
A: Yes

Randall Carlson goes into detail about Mithraism and the pretty clear symbolism of cosmic catastrophe starting at 27:40. Basic point - Mithras himself is the author of the world-conflagration.

So perhaps the dislike of the sacrifice of the bull (mentioned above in the session) was a normal human response to cosmic catastrophes and mass destruction - and the the 'falling god' entering into view through the sky window of Taurus the Bull.

There's also a great series of posts about The Great Bull of Heaven here:

Edit: and more on Mithraism here:

Maybe my pattern recognition has run amok?

The fact that the Phrygian Cap is the mascot is pretty obvious reference to Mithraism, no? It wouldn't be surprising if the global elite would use some of the symbolism of a religion recalling cosmic catastrophe, given what they probably know is coming. And at the same time, the cap's connotations of 'liberty' ironically fits in well with their Hunger-Games-style Olympic Games - mass security and surveillance, trashy sluts in drag paraded on TV as high culture, low attendance, the City of Paris revealed to be in decay, certain 'unmentionable countries' banned (Russia), and certain 'honourable countries' welcome (Israel), etc., plus the looming false flag attack. It's a farce, and a somewhat dangerous one.

Either they're using this symbolism consciously, basically just to mock us, or its a matter of the information field revealing something in its mysterious way - that we've been at this point in the cycle before.

My two cents.

Dionysius syndrome activated!

From everything we have discovered about the Opening ceremony, it seems that we have just witnessed the invocation of the Dionysian spirit. Remember what the Cs said:
A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Q: (Pierre) Dionysus is usually about hedonism, isn't it?

(L) Not exactly, it was about frenzied... just chaos. Chaos!

(Pierre) About parties, orgies, and pleasure?

(L) No. It was about death and destruction and even cannibalism. They would find a victim and cut him in pieces and eat him! Ok, so I suppose that you are specifically referring to the political behavior of the US, the UK, and France and their attack on Syria?

A: Yes and so much more.

It is said that many images were cut in the transmission for some countries. For example, in some places, the transmission did not open the full frame to see the scene of the Last Supper Trans, but for a few seconds only the fat lady symbolizing a deity appeared. In these places the figure of Dionysus was not seen on the table, ready to be eaten by a group of degenerates in mockery of the Eucharist.

20240726_171835.jpg
(Artemis) Well, hedonism and orgies is just a few steps before...

(L) It wasn't so much about hedonism. It was about...

(Joe) General mayhem.

(L) Yeah, it was about being driven crazy. It was madness.

(Andromeda) The Maenads...

(L) It was just MADNESS!
(Pierre) Maybe a question would be: Is the main cause for this rise in Dionysus Syndrome cosmic?

A: Partly. We told you that the STS forces [Gauss meters squeals when spelling out "forces"] would become desperate as the change approaches. Consider the madness of the so-called "liberal" faction in the USA and elsewhere.

Q: (Andromeda) So that's an example of the Dionysus Syndrome.

(L) Oh yeah, I mean think about it! I've seen some videos of those {liberal snowflakes} people acting freaking just absolutely NUTS!

It seems to me that the sessions of Apr 14 and June 9, 2018 are essential to understand what we saw in France. They also talk about the Tower of Babel.

Well in Canada at this time, on social media, showing the audience under a mass of umbrellas... Such doom and gloom. With rainfall, and the Spectral performance by Celine Dion. Canadian of french heritage, who has made a miraculous recovery from her episode of frozen syndrome...All that is allowed within the bounds of Canadian broadcasting.

Yes i am a cynic....Living in Canada

This from Russia Today:

Looks like someone is trying desperately to start WWIII. Let's hope they get exposed and fail. Though what Trump said earlier about if he gets assassinated he'd want Iran to be obliterated in his "wake" still rings in my ears...

“End-of-days vibes”

Many people around the world noticed what happened at the Opening Ceremony. In Mexico the trend is "Apocalypse", "satanism" or "disgusting" to refer to the event. Even Elon Musk joined in.​

Screenshot_20240726-235416_X.jpg

There are many opinions that speak of the horse representing the rider of the apocalypse. And we know that they can take the opportunity to release the X disease.

Well what piece of woke paramoralistic garbage that was. My coworker and both thought the runner was death, strange it was actually an assassin from a video game. We thought it turned kinda creepy then, but with the headless Antoinette followed by metal band, figured they jumped the shark. I stopped watching to get back to work. Glad I did after seeing what followed - what a disgrace!

Here’s who we have to thank for this nonsense:

This is the man responsible for turning the Paris Olympics into a Ru Paul’s Drag Race style spectacle.

Thomas Jolly, the ‘queer’ artistic director behind the Olympics opening and closing ceremony said he wanted “everyone to feel represented.”

This absurd demand at representation these deprave “artists” have is like giving orcs a seat with The Fellowship of the Ring - what could go wrong?! 🤡🌎💥

This is just rubbing our face in evil and tormenting an already beleaguered people with the defilement of a respected ceremony. I have some choice words for the types of people who would enjoy this and who created it.

This live ritual was organised by Thomas Jolly, the artistic director of the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2024 Olympics in Paris.

Thomas Jolly.jpg
Thomas Jolly 2.jpg

Since 6:30 p.m., the air “protection bubble” has been active for the opening ceremony.No plane can fly over Paris within a radius of 150 km. Credit: flightradar24

Mother Nature chimes in on the events in Paris.

The #cérémonie, which started dry, must now suffer the arrival of rain in the capital. The umbrellas open. The rain could affect the event until the end. The heaviest rain is expected between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. #JOParis2024 #Paris2024

It is meant to represent The Last Supper. The whole charade and vitriole makes me absolutely puke. The whole gay queer trans and drag rise from the sewers and cesspits in their attempt to hoodwink people to the new normal. The depravity and sheer scum spectacle offending anyone who has an iota of normalcy and tradition, ethics and morals, and basic scientific knowledge firing their sensitive neurons!
For years now we have been plagues with their obscene obsessions and satanic rituals at any major opening event blatently exposing their demented and unworldly characters. This traumatization of the innocent younger generation will torment them for the rest of their lives. Knowing not right from wrong, normal from abnormal in this horrific woke agenda to paralize any evolution of the population who have no sane person to turn to for nurturing and guidance.
Satan must feel very at home here now whilst the 4DSTS die laughing at the depravity they so easily induce in their ready and willing puppets in their devilish bread and circuses sideshow.
Meanwhile, whilst we here get out our sick bags, reluctantly keeping abreast of their sordid and forever debasing attacks on spirituality and the soul, the show and killing fields pervade the entire globe in one form of suffering or another.
Thankfully we know their agenda, in advance, thanks to Laura, the C's and our continued deep research. Because without this we would certainly be wallowing around in these stormy and tumultuous seas of despicable baseness searching for an oasis, a form of life and living compatible with our soul and higher selves, whilst awaiting this very long period to finalize of people actually being able to awake from their downward ski jumps into the abyss.
Yet these are the very epitome of those who are unlikely to 'make it'.
Yesterday it was truly refreshing to find Laura's post on X describing the different levels of becoming awake and aware, escaping the veil. The description is absolutely fabulous and so well denotes what we are learning here, but that I have never been able to put into words myself with the right justification and meaning.
I will share it below for those who have not seen it yet, and also to help many realize just exactly where they are in the grand scheme of the choices they make and the knowledge they work to acquire in order to have a chance to leave this forsaken planet that after all is only the school/hospital it is meant to be! Enjoy. -)
Wishing you all inner serene and calm emotions and apologize for my eruptive rant! :-(
@Laurel700

Behind the first veil:
There are over six billion people on the planet. Most of them live and die without having seriously contemplated anything other than what it takes to keep their lives together. Ninety percent of all humanity will live and die without having pierced the first veil.
The first veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the first veil and find the world of politics. We will vote, be active and have an opinion. Our opinions are shaped by the physical world around us; we have a tendency to accept that government officials, network media personalities and other “experts” are voices of authority. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the second veil.
The second veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the second veil to explore the world of history, the relationship between man and government and the meaning of self-government through constitutional and common law. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the third veil.
The third veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the third veil to find that the resources of the world, including people, are controlled by extremely wealthy and powerful families whose incorporated old world assets have, with modern extortion strategies, become the foundation upon which the world's economy is currently indebted. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fourth veil.
The fourth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fourth veil to discover the Illuminati, Freemasonry and the other secret societies. These societies use symbols and perform ceremonies that perpetuate the generational transfers of arcane knowledge that is used to keep the ordinary people in political, economic and spiritual bondage to the oldest bloodlines on earth. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the fifth veil.
The fifth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the fifth veil to learn that the secret societies are so far advanced technologically that time travel and interstellar communications have no boundaries and controlling the actions of people is what their members do as offhandedly as we tell our children when they must go to bed. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without having pierced the sixth veil.
The sixth veil: Ten percent of us will pierce the sixth veil where the dragons and lizards and aliens we thought were the fictional monsters of childhood literature are real and are the controlling forces behind the secret societies. Ninety percent of the people in this group will live and die without piercing the seventh veil.
The seventh veil: I do not know what is behind the seventh veil. I think it is where your soul is evolved to the point you can exist on earth and be the man Ghandi was, or the woman Peace Pilgrim was-people so enlightened they brighten the world around them no matter what.
The eighth veil? Piercing the eighth veil probably reveals God and the pure energy that is the life force in all living things-which are, I think, one and the same. If my math is accurate there are only about 60,000 people on the planet who have pierced the sixth veil.
The irony here is too incredible: Those who are stuck behind veils one through five have little choice but to view the people who have pierced the veils beyond them as insane.
With each veil pierced, exponentially shrinking numbers of increasingly enlightened people are deemed insane by exponentially increasing masses of decreasingly enlightened people.
Adding to the irony, the harder a “sixth or better veiler” tries to explain what he is able to see to those who can't, the more insane he appears to them.
https://proliberty.com/observer/20011212.htm

Back
Top Bottom