On Death

Below is a remarkable commencement speech given by Steve Jobs at Stanford in 2005. I've viewed it numerous times. It's that good!

He spoke of "connecting the dots." Of failure. And most poignant of all...of death. Here his remarks reminds me of Castaneda's writings. Sadly, his wish for additional decades will likely not materialize. A remarkable speech none the less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

From what I currently understand, the idea that this alien race is catching people and erasing their memories and sending them back sounds like quite a twist on the entire concept of reincarnation that is, to my understanding, part of the natural order of things and rather outside the realm of being 'messed with'.

wowowo!

Silver wire/earthbound souls on 3D

These souls who decide to stay in 3D can be "recycled" by the aliens? Two ways to reincarnate or a way to reincarnate -from 5D- and another to be "reinserted" into a body from here? It is very interesting, the reconfiguration would be something different to 5D? from the contemplation zone but if you're not going to 5D, can not contemplate the lessons. Just that, a soul without body, like a ghosts in the movie "Sixth Sense", a soul "that see, only what want to see" according to their emotional attachment or frequency -Sounds like a "live" too- and not knowing how to ride a "timeless place".

if the soul is the container of knowledge, and to some extent of a person's existential trajectory, according to the lessons his have learned, this will open over the range which in turn will allow more access to the objectivity/reality and this allows the door to its next level/density, remain under these circumstances does not imply that this is the union with the higher self, the one, and that the mind is no longer a prison. What makes these souls return to 5D?

I remember the session of hypnosis and the belief system, "the invisible man" because Cass mentioned that they no longer perceives the illusion of time, but they not mentioned that the soul leave to perceives the illusion of their beliefs. This is related to the frequency of the earthbound soul and the opportunity to stay in a person, the soul with him corresponding vehicle in a state of trauma? similar beliefs, similar frequencies.

anart said:
Here is the passage I was thinking of:

950719 said:
Q: (L) Yes, but why do so many souls, when they leave the body, not traverse this conduit, and why do they stay earthbound, and why do they attach to other bodies? Why does this condition exist?
A: That is a complicated question, however the best answer is choice is involved there for those souls who wish not to leave the plane of third density. The only possibility to do this is to be detached from the now expired physical body but still be within the third density plane, which, of course, is not natural, but nonetheless can occcur. In situations such as this, though it has been incorrectly reported, the silver thread is still attached and still remains a thread rather than a conduit. The soul is still attached to the silver thread but detached from the host body which has now expired. So the effect is very similar to being consciously aware of third density surroundings without a third density unit to accompany. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Okay...
A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings behind this.

If the soul that remains earth-bound attaches to someone due to a frequency match, I wonder where the soul then goes to if spirit release therapy is successfully done. Would the soul that is detached from the person then go into the light, into 5th density?

Also, I wonder about the possibility of pre-birth planning. Whether the soul plans certain experiences, even the length of their life and where they will pass, before birth and whether the soul chooses the family they incarnate into. I remember reading a C's transcript where something similar to this is alluded to but I don't remember the session. Does anyone remember which session that was? Also interested in learning what others views are on pre-birth planning.

Cleo said:
Also, I wonder about the possibility of pre-birth planning. Whether the soul plans certain experiences, even the length of their life and where they will pass, before birth and whether the soul chooses the family they incarnate into. I remember reading a C's transcript where something similar to this is alluded to but I don't remember the session. Does anyone remember which session that was? Also interested in learning what others views are on pre-birth planning.
Not sure if the transcript (linked below) is the one you're referring to:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,20996.msg225139.html#msg225139

It includes this comment:

A: Good idea. But keep in mind always that they are the parents of the physical not the soul. This is true for all. In some cases, in this particular time in the cycle, many who made plans for this gathering of souls had to take “what you could get” in terms of incarnational options. For the most part strong parent child bonds are part of the genetic body.

There's also a bit of a discussion about it here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,11040.msg78404.html#msg78404

truth seeker,

Thanks for including the links. I believe the comment you included is from the transcript I was thinking of.

Back
Top Bottom