Organic Portals: Human variation

Re: identify OPs

Hi oguz,

There could be many other reasons for "lack positivity and auric attractiveness." The definition for an OP can be found in Cassiopedia - Organic Portals. Notice this part reproduced below;

The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that adamics and preadamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar preadamic person until undertaking esoteric development.

Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, 'malfunctioning preadamics.'

So that means that it's not easy to identify an OP. You may also want to read this topic called "Organic Portals: The Other Race" to have a better understanding of OP's.

Hi Oguz

by those criteria you have defined me as OP

My communication has been known to be cluttered, dense and hard to understand especially for people expecting platitudes but also by my own false impressions, burdens of guilt and deep thinking. Also my life task is to better my communication and it is by proportion with understanding. And then i never knew how to small talk, for a lot of reasons but this made my communications rather 'blocky' in my insecurity.
As for negativity I try to be positive but swing towards grave and i have been known to talk alot about negative issues mainly the cloud that shrouds the personal myth, this i have done untimely to many's great annoyance but i thougth at the time the rigth thing to do, sharing unseen knowledge of a negative nature despite it being unasked for.

It may be you are talking of the negative projections; bitching, mockery, denial and that sort of attack quality, I just think you could sharpen your analytical instrument. To get the ball rolling i think the quality of wielding simplistic definitions, black and white thinking, is a trait of a Organic Portal density in the collective, potentially souled beings could utilize such in their ignorance but eventually grow out of it.

oguz said:
i'd say, they mainly lack positivity and auric attractiveness.

Let me put it simply. You cannot identify an OP. Please read the Wave Series to get a better understanding, and if you've already read it, then re-reading it might be a big help. The threads supplied by Vulcan will be a big help as well. I've noticed that many of your posts, oguz, indicate a serious lack of understanding of the concepts discussed here.

That is okay as long as you are willing to put in the effort to learn. So, please read what has been suggested by members of this forum to get up to speed - learning is fun! :)

oguz, if you read the materials on OPs here you'll find that your criteria for OPs are totally off base. In fact, I'd hazard a guess that they are perhaps more "positive" than non-OPs, in general, and might even have much more pleasant auras. After all, they do not suffer as those with the potential for a soul do and thus less chaos gets introduced into their system. Also, have you considered the possibility that you are not, in fact, actually perceiving their auras? The fact that you refer to these types of subjective perceptions as if they were true is troubling. I'd recommend reading the psychology books recommended by others.

anart said:
oguz said:

Let me put it simply. You cannot identify an OP. Please read the Wave Series to get a better understanding, and if you've already read it, then re-reading it might be a big help. The threads supplied by Vulcan will be a big help as well. I've noticed that many of your posts, oguz, indicate a serious lack of understanding of the concepts discussed here.

That is okay as long as you are willing to put in the effort to learn. So, please read what has been suggested by members of this forum to get up to speed - learning is fun! :)
:) Wow that's rude. The cassies say that you may identify a psycophat, why can't we identify an OP?

cubbex said:
anart said:
oguz said:

:) Wow that's rude. The cassies say that you may identify a psycophat, why can't we identify an OP?

cubbex, do you understand the differences between psychopaths and OPs?

cubbex said:
anart said:
oguz said:

I didn't think anart was rude. She was just stating observed facts.

The Cs said that it is very difficult to identify OPs, and in some cases, it takes years of observation. Logic adds that even if we have determined the likelihood of someone being an OP, it is impossible to be certain. On top of that you must consider that if you yourself are an OP - which is always a possibility for everyone - then it would be even more difficult to determine this about others.

I think this is in part what anart was trying to say when she wrote that "you cannot identify an OP". But I think she also meant that one can definitely not identify an OP the way oguz claims to do it, and I agree with that.

Cubbex, you are skating on very thin ice here. Best re-read the Forum Guidelines. You may very well be "in the wrong bar" or "in over your head."

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=9553.0

In my life, a couple times, i've been the target of a group, i've been the scapegoat. But what was a disadvantage in the past has become an advantage now.

I mean, Organic Portals have an obligatory, a compulsive need to attack or to feed. They can't resist it. I don't know if it's the same thing in the animal kingdom but that's how things work with them and usually when someone is designated as the target, they all go on him, like "ok, we can go on this one".

But because in this dynamic i am in a central position (i am the target), ironically, i see everything.

So because of this compulsive need, Organic Portals betray themselves and i spot them very quickly.

:)

Pierre said:
I mean, Organic Portals have an obligatory, a compulsive need to attack or to feed. They can't resist it.

It sounds like you are confusing Organic Portals with psychopaths.

Pierre said:
I don't know if it's the same thing in the animal kingdom but that's how things work with them and usually when someone is designated as the target, they all go on him, like "ok, we can go on this one".

In my opinion, this sounds more like peer pressure and gang mentality. I don't think it's limited to OPs either.

Pierre said:
So because of this compulsive need, Organic Portals betray themselves and i spot them very quickly.

It's difficult enough to spot a psychopath, let alone an OP.

Have you read this thread in its entirety?

Nathan said:
It sounds like you are confusing Organic Portals with psychopaths.

No i don't think i confuse OPs and psychopaths. There are 2 races on this planet: the adamic and the pre-adamic. The pre-adamic = OPs. Among these OPs, we have the psychopaths, the malfunctioning ones, with no conscience. Don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong.

Nathan said:
In my opinion, this sounds more like peer pressure and gang mentality. I don't think it's limited to OPs either.

I think that you are right, sadly. Our world is so ponerized that lots of people with a soul are "corrupt" and tolerate the abuse. But i think that in a sane world, peer pressure and gang mentality wouldn't exist. How can someone with a soul tolerate scapegoating and abuse on someone else? Intolerable.

Nathan said:
It's difficult enough to spot a psychopath, let alone an OP.

Yes, yes i assure you, it's totally possible to spot them.

Nathan said:
Have you read this thread in its entirety?

Yes I've read it in its entirety and The mask of sanity by Cleckley, the Sociopath next door by Martha Stout, Political Ponerology, Gnosis I, II, III by Mourravieff and quite a lot of article on the net about psychopaths, especially the great interview of Laura and Henri See by Sylvia Cattori + quite a lot of reading and research on narcissism too.

PS: when i said
Pierre said:
Organic Portals have an obligatory, a compulsive need to attack or to feed. They can't resist it.

In fact, to be more accurate, i think psychopaths attack first, initiate the attack, and then OPs and fallen adamics follow it. Psychopaths take the lead and the others follow.

Pierre said:
No i don't think i confuse OPs and psychopaths. There are 2 races on this planet: the adamic and the pre-adamic. The pre-adamic = OPs. Among these OPs, we have the psychopaths, the malfunctioning ones, with no conscience. Don't hesitate to correct me if i'm wrong.

I think that's pretty close to the truth - though I also think our understanding is not yet complete on such things.

Pierre said:
I think that you are right, sadly. Our world is so ponerized that lots of people with a soul are "corrupt" and tolerate the abuse. But i think that in a sane world, peer pressure and gang mentality wouldn't exist. How can someone with a soul tolerate scapegoating and abuse on someone else? Intolerable.

I think you might be equating 'having a soul' with being good. That's not the case. Souls in struggle are indistinguishable from someone without the seed of a soul. In fact, I would venture to guess that the vast majority of OPs aren't nearly as 'messed up' or as troublesome as those with the seed of a soul who are in struggle.

OPs are not bad - they simply are.

Pierre said:
Yes, yes i assure you, it's totally possible to spot them.

I'm afraid I have to agree with Nathan here, it is not possible to just 'spot an OP'. They can only be discerned after long and careful observation and even then it is almost impossible. I think you might be confusing the issue of behavior versus potential. As I mentioned earlier, the vast majority of OPs are the salt of the Earth, nicest, most stable people around.

Pierre said:
Yes I've read it in its entirety and The mask of sanity by Cleckley, the Sociopath next door by Martha Stout, Political Ponerology, Gnosis I, II, III by Mourravieff and quite a lot of article on the net about psychopaths, especially the great interview of Laura and Henri See by Sylvia Cattori + quite a lot of reading and research on narcissism too.

I think Nathan was probably asking because your statements indicate a lack of understanding. In this thread it has been mentioned numerous times that one cannot 'spot an OP' - it's not possible, so for you to assert that it is possible indicates you have misunderstood the thread.

Pierre said:
In fact, to be more accurate, i think psychopaths attack first, initiate the attack and the other OPs follow it. Psychopaths take the lead and the others follow.

That's certainly possible, though souls in struggle also initiate attacks. It is not, in any way, a simple matter to discern. I also think it's quite possible that it's not as cut and dried as 'adamics' and 'pre-adamics' - there may be many version of those 'in between' these two categories.

What we don't yet fully understand about such things could fill a Universe of libraries.

Well, i think i'm going to re-read this thread and maybe i don't fully grasp the organic portal concept.

Because to me, OPs = pre-adamic, and it's possible to spot preadamic people. Maybe the Mouravieff "adamic/preadamic" concept is too simple.

I'm going to re-read this thread (read some times ago i admit) and yes i have this "i have the truth no matter what" program in me and maybe he ran a bit on my previous post.

Thanks for the clarification. That is so interesting!

:)

Back
Top Bottom