Organic Portals: Human variation

Re: About OP's

Hi ELTE,

You can also read, along with the Wave, this 2-part articles on OP's:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm

Many thanks !

I just don't figure out what is the difference with robotoïds. Both have no soul, are manipulated by lizzies.
How can one be sure one is not one of them ?
I don't understand why there are so many of them on earth. What is the purpose of their presence ?

ELTE

ELTE2307 said:
I just don't figure out what is the difference with robotoïds. Both have no soul, are manipulated by lizzies.
[...]
I don't understand why there are so many of them on earth. What is the purpose of their presence?

Hi, ELTE2307.

Both of the above questions are covered in The Wave series. It's fascinating and scary at the same time.

How can one be sure one is not one of them ?

Keit recently wrote a good post that dealt with this question, here.

And there is also an article in this series. Scroll down to the link "Am I an Organic Portal?"

And podcast 40, on this page, discusses the issue, too.

Don't be afraid to dive in and look around; there's lot's to read and you learn a lot more by finding the answers for yourself. :)

I just wonder:
doesn't the fact of being an OP imply that you don't ask yourself if you are an OP because your are precisely not aware of being a soulless being ?

I mean: people wondering if they are OP are aware of living and thinking and concerned about they "post-dead life".
Isn't it precisely a proof of having a soul ?

Personally, I couldn't imagine to be aware of being an OP. I doesn't make sense.
I think that the fact that one is aware is a proof that one has a soul.

Just my 2 cents

ELTE

ELTE2307 said:
I just wonder:
doesn't the fact of being an OP imply that you don't ask yourself if you are an OP because your are precisely not aware of being a soulless being ?

It could be so in some cases, but I don't think that is that simple, unfortunately.

I mean: people wondering if they are OP are aware of living and thinking and concerned about they "post-dead life".

Personally, I couldn't imagine to be aware of being an OP. I doesn't make sense.

Just my 2 cents

According to my understanding, each individual is unique, each case is unique. There may be variations of development among OP's too, OSIT. There are so many possibilities. All is not cut and dry / black & white. Some OP's could very well ask questions about life and death, or be attracted to the "paranormal" for the "phenomena" aspect, or to religion (including New Age) for various reasons (the rituals, the dogmas, relying on an authority...).

ELTE2307 said:

Keep in mind that OPs are said to have a soul of sorts - only it is not an individual soul, but a (temporarily separated) piece of a 2D-like group soul (that re-merges after death). (this makes them fundamentally different from the earlier-mentioned robotoids - human animals easily manipulated, as opposed to remote-controlled drones)

Their lower centers are the same. As such, they can think, feel and react just the same as people in general (human animals, as we all are - except for a latent potential, assuming we are non-OPs - until we get higher centers connected). People can mechanically think about life, the universe and everything (only greater consciousness requires higher centers) - as such, so can OPs, if they are inclined to (see Carcosa's post for more on that). OSIT.

What an awful perspective to "walk in the dark".
Being some food for the lizzies was not enough !!

Well, I suppose we haven't the choice but to accept what we are.

ELTE

This thread took a long time to get through for me. Lots of thoughts and emotions bouncing back and forth through the reading. A bit confussing at times I think because some of the posts had been deleted.?. Names changed because moving the forum.?. I know this is an older thread, just wanted add some thoughts. Maybe get some feed back.

I was listen the other day to an NPR (National Public Radio) program on twins. It got me thinking about identical twins having the same DNA, yet having completely different personalities. Can one twin be an OP and the other a non-OP? I came to a conclusion that if both twins were OP's, one may become a pyscopath and the other not ( I think there was a fictional book & movie about this can not remember the name of it). osit

Having identical twin step sisters, they were so similar for the first 15 years of their lives and when they started to lead more separate lives they are very, very different. Yet I know they still have an uncanny conncection with each other. Is the seat of personality in ones DNA? If so then there must be some difference in their DNA. Maybe trace?

My feelings if I am an OP or not is not so worrisome. I am what I am. Always am concerned & hurt for others, whether it is my feelings or aquired, no matter. At least I am feeling. Even cry at some commercials, pathetic huh? Are we not all on the evolutionary staircase, all children of the Divine? Some on short wave cycles, others on longer ones?

My definition of evil is: manipulating others for ones own self gain. In the many spectrums that entails. I used to want to understand this need of someone. Not to incorporate into my being, but to come to a conclusion as to why? Thanks to the materials from the Wave, the forum, etc I have now come to this understanding and I trust that I can keep my eyes and ears clear to know when I am upon such a person.

Another NPR program was on soft news verses hard news. A Baliwood tabloid reporter stated she only enjoys soft news and only pays attention the the hard news stories when it directly effects her. Well I think this is a common link with millions of people and it made me think that this was an OP trait. A see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil kind of thing. And yes there are things that we just can not control or do anything about, but my feelings are to be informed about them. Thank you SOTT.

The news media in the US was enthralled with the Ballon Boy story. Gave it hours of air time. When I first saw the the balloon and it's make up I knew there could be no one inside it. Yet the town that it happened in spent near 2 million dollars to "rescue" the boy and it turned out to be a hoax. See the history here if you like.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorado_balloon_incident

The father is a psycopath and the poor mom, not sure what her story is. Anyway, why was so much attention placed on this so called soft news story. I thought there must be something really heavy going on in the world and it was a huge distraction.

Rain Tree said:
EsoQuest said:
At the same time, we can and should understand that empathy really means "real sympathy", a much more sincere and deeper resonance with the state of another than the more superficial condition of "surface sympathy"
This makes a lot sense on how you have lucidly explained the reasons to come to this current conclusion. Thank you Esoquest.

Just what I believe the father was trying to play on was this surface sympathies of the people. And it seems easy to manipulate using this kind of sympathy energy. Why is sympathy and empathy, I believe good traits to have, so easily used as a tool against us? Is it part of the lesson learning? Do we afford anyone limited access to our sympathies/empathies? I would find it difficault to do so. Or maybe I am just plain niave.

Any thoughts?

oguz said:
Cs say they are half of pop.
I'm wondering why that much.
Because of the bigness of pop.
and which social class
tnks

As a reflection of the Cosmos, which is dual in nature, it makes sense that humanity would be divided in half qualitatively. Just as we are divided in half between male and female, so too may our essences be divided. Perhaps developmental potential is distributed in a bell curve, with those on the left lacking and those on the right having.

Wow this is good stuff.

For my own personal experience with sociopaths - I believe it has been the same demon return in different forms. In my case a parent who abused me, and two relationships with sociopath females. It has got to the stage when I think back on all of them, they are all the same person in my mind regardless of age or gender.

I think this Demon has been attacking me since childhood.

anart said:
So where do psychopaths belong? Do they belong on the graph of potentially souled, but having "sold their souls to the devil" (figuratively speaking), or do they belong on the graph of Organic Portals?

Perhaps the key is in the fact that the C's said that OPs were originally bridges between
2nd and 3rd density, which implies a rather neutral starting point, as it were. From my understanding, once they've 'been around' long enough (through many incarnations?), they have the potential to become souled and move toward one orientation or another. Essential psychopaths, on the other hand, seem to have already developed more of a capacity for entropy than a run of the mill OP - locking in their entropic life choices (over many incarnations?) to the extent that these choices have substantially changed them, into psychopaths? It seems that psychopaths are much further along the entropic evolutionary ladder than OPs - as if OPs are children just learning to function here, and psychopaths have been around, have chosen entropy and are locked, happily, into it. Of course, I'm not sure and these are just general impressions, but it seems that the OP is more of a physical shell whose development over the lifetimes can be affected by souled individuals with whom they interact. I don't think that psychopaths can be affected that way, in fact, if there is an affect when psychopaths interact with souled individuals (which we've learned there is), it is usually ON the souled individual, not the psychopath. Thus, the OP still has the capacity to change and can be positively affected by interacting with souled individuals, whereas the psychopath cannot. - Just some thoughts that could be way off - but at this point in 'time' that's how it seems to me, although I could reverse the whole idea and posit that psychopaths are pre-OP - but.... they sure do have the entropic life path down to a T to just be starting out.

I think I would have to agree with most of this. I am so delighted to see this discussion. Glad I found this forum.

TRANSSOCIOPATHICA said:
Wow this is good stuff.

For my own personal experience with sociopaths - I believe it has been the same demon return in different forms. In my case a parent who abused me, and two relationships with sociopath females. It has got to the stage when I think back on all of them, they are all the same person in my mind regardless of age or gender.

I think this Demon has been attacking me since childhood.

I think your observations are valid, but I question the belief you've formed around them. Consider that instead of literally being the same entity, that they all behaved alike because their essential natures were exactly alike. Psychopaths/sociopaths are "simple creatures" - they care about their own survival and personal agendas, and they view us "normals" as either tools to be used in service of those agendas, or as obstacles to be dealt with. We have no significance to them beyond that. So the fact that the sociopaths in your life all acted like the "same person" makes perfect sense, without requiring them to actually be the same person.

Back
Top Bottom