Organic Portals: Human variation

That would explain C's consideration of psychopaths as "failures": Sadly, There's no doubt 3D/3D/1D life is at risk because psychopats are here and that, the end of almost all life on Earth, should be a failure to "Any interdimensional standards"

That might only depend on what the standard is, and who benefits from it.

Seems that organized religions have made use of quite a bit of the 4D "inside story" tossed into and throughout their various literature's all along.

There are certain ideologies in their works that do seem to reflect the main story lines.

I don`t have a bible in the house anymore to check for reference, so this comes from memory only.

First, there is the story of the days of creation, that does relate to the earth development stages such as the "first day" the earth was created and was a sterile rock, which seems to imply a vague reference to 1D, then on day 2 the flora and fauna came into being, or 2 D, became present, etc, etc.

There is also reference to the creation of "man" who gets put to sleep almost from the beginning ( and is still asleep ) while the "tenderness" or female aspect is removed from him..which would appear to elude that some "deficiency" had been deliberately introduced and produced, by the god in charge of the situation. (actual beginning psychopathy?)

I have also read in other places that the feminine aspect is passive, often referred to as a fertile field.
Then we are informed that the tree of knowledge of good and evil was in the midst of the garden..(field ?)..which "could" indicate that the feminine aspect may have attempted to remind or inform "mankind" of what had occurred there!
Of course "tenderness" OR the female aspect gets blamed for all wrong doing..( tenderness is just plain bad/wrong now) because it is no longer IN man.. and so begins the act of female and others of "weakness" almost total subjection to ongoing male aspect, brutality.

Not long after this, we see the introduction of cold blooded murder among the souled beings through their own children.
You see my point here,and the story line?

Later on still, we are introduced to the "Savior idea" or the waking up aspect, as the only way to redemption for mankind.

But it seems to me that the major religions of the world did have, more or less, a handbook to this situation.

And if this is true, then all those religions, ideologies etc, have done nothing but purposely pass out the sleeping pills, to all of humanity from the beginning.

Meager1 said:
That would explain C's consideration of psychopaths as "failures": Sadly, There's no doubt 3D/3D/1D life is at risk because psychopats are here and that, the end of almost all life on Earth, should be a failure to "Any interdimensional standards"

That might only depend on what the standard is, and who benefits from it.

Sure; the concept of "failure" depends on what are previously considered "right" directions. But I'm referring here to C's (And ours) "right" directions.

And if this is true, then all those religions, ideologies etc, have done nothing but purposely pass out the sleeping pills, to all of humanity from the beginning.

Sure too; I can not think of any religion which is not based on true and noble intentions but, sooner or later, all of them have been perverted.
That's psychopaths "work". That's lying machines at "work": They need some good truths to "create" their best lies.

[quote author=efeuvete]

So, that' my best opinion: Psychopaths are OP's which group soul is "designed" to predate Adamics.

[/quote]

Hi efeuvete, correct me if I'm wrong but what you are suggesting here is that the psychopathic contingent of OP's can be considered a failure because they do not form a harmonious equilibrium within the 'ecosystem', that they create an unstable state? I agree with this idea, but what complicates things is the possibility of the existence of souled psychopaths, which has been discussed before. It seems that though they are probably uncommon, they may be highly influential in this system because of their drive and determination. The other thing to consider is that Earth may be seen as a 'closed' system in some schools of thought, but again the situation is more complicated when considering it as part of a much greater system ie. the Universe, which seeks balance, and therefore there is a place for the destruction and entropy which psychopaths bring. What I would like to know is how common is this situation, that we find ourselves in now on Earth, for planets inhabited by STS civilisations.

Ben said:
[quote author=efeuvete]

So, that' my best opinion: Psychopaths are OP's which group soul is "designed" to predate Adamics.

Hi efeuvete, correct me if I'm wrong but what you are suggesting here is that the psychopathic contingent of OP's can be considered a failure because they do not form a harmonious equilibrium within the 'ecosystem', that they create an unstable state? I agree with this idea, but what complicates things is the possibility of the existence of souled psychopaths, which has been discussed before. It seems that though they are probably uncommon, they may be highly influential in this system because of their drive and determination. The other thing to consider is that Earth may be seen as a 'closed' system in some schools of thought, but again the situation is more complicated when considering it as part of a much greater system ie. the Universe, which seeks balance, and therefore there is a place for the destruction and entropy which psychopaths bring. What I would like to know is how common is this situation, that we find ourselves in now on Earth, for planets inhabited by STS civilisations.
[/quote]

Well Ben, regarding "but what complicates things is the possibility of the existence of souled psychopaths, which has been discussed before"... I think psychopaths are 2D souled; Just because that's what a psychopath is, being an individual who's not able to feel other being feelings. Other thing is a perverted souled adamic who may, and surely is, "even worse" than a psychopath but, he wouldn't be a psychopath; I insist, just because he's not what we (Let's say Robert D. Hare) define as a psychopath.

And regarding "the situation is more complicated when considering it as part of a much greater system ie. the Universe, which seeks balance, and therefore there is a place for the destruction and entropy" I see yes, we can infere that there is such a "place". We can do that just looking at our wounds but... The point here is not what "the whole universe is", I see that as a "mind game" a typical trap of our mind which always pretends to know what is way beyond it. I think we are interested in Universe only as far as this interest serves OUR needs being as we are; ie. that's why we are here on this forum: To help us one another to live OUR "role" in Universe not to "wholly uncover it".

Efeuvete, interesting post. I think lying is endemic to 2d and 3d (STS) life, it just doesn't happen with words. I am thinking of the badger (or maybe another predator rodent) who pretends to be dead until some other animal comes up to eat it. Then the badger jumps up and eats the other animal. There are lots of examples in 2D of hiding and luring which could be seen as lies, also in the plant world. Lies seem to be there wherever there is predation.

Thanks, Mr. Premise. Good point that one about species in nature which uses lying as a way to predate.
That means this is not an unusual weapon in nature and, as I understand, OP's, taking it from 2D to 3D get much more than eating its prey, they can slave their prey.

You have your critters confused.

It is known as playing "possum" not playing Badger. An Opossum pretending to be "dead" is a defense mechanism, and not one of predation. This animal does not jump up and eat it`s victim. This animal primarily eats small things like bugs, frogs, eggs, snakes, berries and your trash.

Everything has to eat, or die of starvation.

Nature does not lie about this, nor camouflage it, nor do I think that animals could conceive of a lie, in the way that is meant here.

Lying appears to be more of a human trait then anything seen in "nature".

The camouflage some animals have acquired as an to aid to concealment or predation, is not of itself a lie, it is simply a better design to the end purpose. If "nature" was any another way all life on earth would already be extinct, as we know it.

Meager1 said:
The camouflage some animals have acquired as an to aid to concealment or predation, is not of itself a lie, it is simply a better design to the end purpose. If "nature" was any another way all life on earth would already be extinct, as we know it.

Camouflage is a 2D lie. Being it to conceal or to predate; And, if not in badgers, from the very tiger strips it is a predator aid.
So OP's, as portals from 2D to 3D here on earth, were a vehicle to "port" lying from 2D (Body) to 3D (Mind). And in my opinion that is what has been done (By whoever, whatever...) and the resultant specie, group soul, is the psychopath.

According to your own point of view, which I have too, nature has given the "ecological place" to any specie-group soul who "deserves" existence and psychopaths are no exception. As it has been said in these last posts, The Universe has always is entropic side.

So OP's, as portals from 2D to 3D here on earth, were a vehicle to "port" lying from 2D (Body) to 3D (Mind). And in my opinion that is what has been done (By whoever, whatever...) and the resultant specie, group soul, is the psychopath.

Maybe you have a valid point, and I`m missing it.

Seems to me this predation your referring to, might be more of an import from 4D STS directly Incorporated into the "natural" world to further the main food supply of STS itself, more so then a creation of any of the 1D-2D species.
All of our world is by design a combination of consumption and predation for every species to experience in it`s own way.

I have some difficulty for instance, accepting that a rose, whether it be wearing red or yellow or any other color, is the product of a psychopathic rose entity, or soul pool, any more then a dog is a psychopath by nature.
Or a Deer, or a Skunk. Just because something has to eat in this world wouldn't necessarily make it, or it`s soul pool, a psychopathic entity.

I have seen that psychopaths not just show to everybody that there is something that trascends races and species, because they are human too, white, red, or black skin, doesn't care there may be psychopaths. It looks like they are really other race as has been told, but in other aspect, like in some ethereal level depending on the estructure of their centers.

Meager1 said:

Maybe you have a valid point, and I`m missing it.

Seems to me this predation your referring to, might be more of an import from 4D STS directly Incorporated into the "natural" world to further the main food supply of STS itself, more so then a creation of any of the 1D-2D species.
All of our world is by design a combination of consumption and predation for every species to experience in it`s own way.

I have some difficulty for instance, accepting that a rose, whether it be wearing red or yellow or any other color, is the product of a psychopathic rose entity, or soul pool, any more then a dog is a psychopath by nature.
Or a Deer, or a Skunk. Just because something has to eat in this world wouldn't necessarily make it, or it`s soul pool, a psychopathic entity.

Interesting thoughts. In regards to 2d forms of lying, I think this exists because 2D has been hypothesized by Laura in the Wave Series to be a "physical reflection of this principle" of "complete balance" between the Soul Patterning Thought Centers of STO and STS, or if you rather prefer the Sufi description, the "Wrathful Names of God" and the "Merciful Names of God."

Here is the quote:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wave12d.htm said:
Now, the next thing we want to consider about this vertical axis is the placement of the sixth density level of Knowledge on the vertical axis as a "mirror image" of the placement of 2nd density as the realm of Nature. That is, Flora and Fauna. There is an important key here that we must realize. If sixth density is " uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge," then we must think of the realm of Nature as being the physical reflection of this principle.

Moreover efeuvete, I don't think that the act of lying is exclusive to a Psychopath or a Predator in and of itself. Lying, depending on your awareness of when it should be or not be used in a given context or situation, can be a 'good' choice if one's aim is to become a STO candidate by respecting the Law of Free Will, or a 'bad' choice if one's fails to do so and violates Free Will - for example, and this is a very general example without a detailed context, helping someone who is insistently demanding for answers due to not putting in their own effort and input to finding an answer by telling them that you don't know the solution, when you do, and that maybe looking into this or that area of research might help them find an answer. Hence, sometimes lying is necessary to protect yourself, another person, or a network of individuals because as the C's have said with the following: "you do not need to "act against them," you need to act in favor of your destiny." So lying when it is a necessary act in favor of your own destiny makes it a useful form of lying rather then 'bad' or useless form of lying. Predators in nature use forms of lying to survive, but in 3D, Psychopaths use lying like tools that are portals that collect and transfer negative energy to 4D STS, but we can use useful forms of lying to protect ourselves from their predations because we know that complete honesty with everyone is a weakness. Now lying to the self is another topic and I've read long ago somewhere that it is the worst type of lying if one has an 'aim'.

About your comments (I hope I can do this in my modest English):

Meager 1

I agree with this, but I think the way 4D STS can do that "import" is precisely using an OP species to "promote" a subspecie inside them which directly predates Adamic Man (Psychopaths). My intuition tells me they, 4D STS, can play that "game"; More than that: My intuition tells me that way is the best way for them to get what they want.

Meager 1
I have some difficulty for instance, accepting that a rose, whether it be wearing red or yellow or any other color, is the product of a psychopathic rose entity, or soul pool, any more then a dog is a psychopath by nature. Or a Deer, or a Skunk. Just because something has to eat in this world wouldn't necessarily make it, or it`s soul pool, a psychopathic entity.

All 2D being has, belongs to, a groupal soul but that does not make them psychopaths, just prey or predator as you see on nature. But "using" an OP group soul to "promote" a subspecie which predates Adamic Man is what it is constructing a psychopath; And that is a natural situation too but, very serious for us Adamics, firstly because WE are their pray and, as far as I can imagine, because psychopaths are the only predator in nature which physical body is the just the same physical body as the body of its prey.

cubbex
It looks like they are really other race as has been told, but in other aspect, like in some ethereal level depending on the structure of their centers.

OK, but what I'm saying here is my point of view about HOW that "work" is done in those ethereal levels.

Raintree
I don't think that the act of lying is exclusive to a Psychopath or a Predator in and of itself. Lying, depending on your awareness of when it should be or not be used in a given context or situation, can be a 'good' choice if one's aim is to become a STO candidate by respecting the Law of Free Will, or a 'bad' choice if one's fails to do so and violates Free Will - for example...

I agree with that. I'm not saying here that psychopaths lie. I lie too in contexts as you describe (Sometimes with more fortune, sometimes with less fortune). What I'm saying is that psychopaths ONLY lie, they don't feel if a lie is the best thing to do in a situation because they even can not imagine doing other thing than lying. They only feel the pleasure they get from Adamics in an infinity of forms (From exploitation to assassination) and in that way they function as they have been "designed for", "promoted" by 4D STS. Even more, we Adamics who can see the meaning of truth and lie, look to their eyes as complete stupids and easy, damned easy, and funny to hunt.

efeuvete said:
Raintree
I don't think that the act of lying is exclusive to a Psychopath or a Predator in and of itself. Lying, depending on your awareness of when it should be or not be used in a given context or situation, can be a 'good' choice if one's aim is to become a STO candidate by respecting the Law of Free Will, or a 'bad' choice if one's fails to do so and violates Free Will - for example...

I agree with that. I'm not saying here that psychopaths lie. I lie too in contexts as you describe (Sometimes with more fortune, sometimes with less fortune). What I'm saying is that psychopaths ONLY lie, they don't feel if a lie is the best thing to do in a situation because they even can not imagine doing other thing than lying.

I don't think psychopaths only lie as you have stated above. They are capable of telling the truth ONLY when it benefits them and their various micro or macro agendas - 'as above so below' if you think about for instance what the C's stated here about non-human sources known for stark accuracy when convenient - and by "non-human" sources I am assuming they are talking about 4D STS intraterrestrials who are the masters of the psychopathic 'tools' 'below':

session March 18 said:
[...]
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book
about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they
have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark
accuracy, when convenient.
Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to
be "starkly accurate?"
A: Fits into plans.
Q: Plans for what?
A: Do we not know already?
Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of
humanity?
A: Not as simple.
Q: What would make my statement more accurate?
A: Call it amalgamation.
[...]

Based on these thoughts I am speculating that psychopaths only lie when it suits their conscienceless agendas. This means, I think, that they don't always lie in the absolute sense as you have postulated by stating "psychopaths ONLY lie" but likely a very high percentage of the time. So this means that at some point in their twisted minds it might be very convenient for them to tell the truth to move forward with their malicious agendas. Moreover, they might intellectually choose to tell the truth only because they can then manipulate the outcome to only benefit them but not because they can actually distinguish conscientiously when to tell the truth or when to lie in this STS world/Realm. Heck, if this was a STO wold/Realm, there wouldn't be any need to lie at all in any context, or so I think. In such a world, I think being honest with everyone would be seen as a strength and not a weakness because you would not have to worry about predators amongst you, but I digress.

So the point I think you are trying to make is that they are incapable of empathizing with the individuals they are telling a lie or truth to because they do either or to only benefit their own various STS agendas, meaning that in their twisted minds, the end justifies ANY means, no matter how horrific and destructive to others the "ANY means" is. They might say something like "all options are on the table", to quote a recent example in our history.

Raintree said:
I don't think psychopaths only lie as you have stated above. They are capable of telling the truth ONLY when it benefits them and their various micro or macro agendas

But a truth which "serves" a lie is just a bigger lie.
That's what I mean when I say psychopaths use truth only as a better lie.
They don't see any meaning in the idea of deep /deeper truth; The only thing they feel is the pleasure of predating adamics just like what a tiger feels regarding deers so, if a truth is a better weapon to predate, they use truth.

All this is exactly the opposite situation to "lie to serve truth" which you mentioned above: That situation is, when it is "well" done, a lie which is only a better truth.

efeuvete said:
cubbex
It looks like they are really other race as has been told, but in other aspect, like in some ethereal level depending on the structure of their centers.

OK, but what I'm saying here is my point of view about HOW that "work" is done in those ethereal levels.

No problem, I was not specifically talking about your post. Just giving a thought to the soup of thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom