Organic Portals: Human variation

Based on everybody else's ideas here, and the latest article in Dot Connector re: cro-magnon man Neanderthal man.

Here is the way I am seeing it. Based on Laura’s comment I read in article somewhere where she described the psychopath as a genetic abnormality or error (I cant remember the exact word she used). But she hypothesised that the Psychopath was an error in nature caused by the raping of Cro-magnon women by Neanderthal man.

Therefore if the psychopath is an error and not meant to be here, then it must also attract a soul essence that is also not meant to be here.

In my opinion, as Laura has already suggested by suggesting the connection between cold-blooded group souls and Psychopaths, then the Psychopath would attract a soul essense from a reptilian group soul ie. A reptilian soul essense that is not meant to be here and gains nothing by being here because the reptilian souls essense has not evolved to a Mammalian group soul yet.

After the death of the psychopath’s human form, the reptilian soul essense inhabiting it would just return to its unevolved original state within the reptile group soul and then naturally when dissonance has been achieved by that soul essense in its reptilian soul group it would just continue in the natural flow of things towards a mammalian group soul.

So therefore, I believe in a linear evolution of group souls from Reptilian (reactive brain stem) to Mammalian (emotional brain). Then after graduation from the mammalian group soul ( experience in using the emotional brain) this soul essense can then be eligible for OP embodiment and a brain with a frontal cortex (ie. experience in using the frontal cortex as a means to mimic Adamics).

But, just to repeat, the reptilian essense in the psychopath has not achieved experience with the mammalian group soul (emotional brain), so has no place here and must return to its place in natural evolution of group souls and work towards Mammalian eligibility.

By the way, this is probably off-topic but this comment by Anart from another thread i found helpful - even though it does not seem directly connected. I just wanted to re-post it in case it helps anyone.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=4411.msg262291#msg262291

I would disagree with this. An Essential psychopath is born, not made. Characteropaths, sociopaths and narcissists are made, not born that way.

I just started to get into this concept of Organic Portals. I just finished the first side of this thread.
if this concept of Organic Portals is indeed true and that ca.50% of the population is a Portal without a soul then this is a
unpleasant thought at least for me.
and then next question comes up ; Could it be that I am a Organic Portal ?
I'm sure many of you thought the same when you started to grasp this concept.
a really heavy and scary thought to think about !
I mean the feeling I get when I think about this question "that I could be one" is really devastating .

Pashalis said:
[...]
I mean the feeling I get when I think about this question "that I could be one" is really devastating .

I recalled an old article ("Am I an Organic Portal?" by G.S.) that might help here - source: _http://cassiopaea.crystunix.com/qfs/qfs_amianop.htm - also quoted here.

Pashalis said:
I just started to get into this concept of Organic Portals. I just finished the first side of this thread.
if this concept of Organic Portals is indeed true and that ca.50% of the population is a Portal without a soul then this is a
unpleasant thought at least for me.
I'm sure many of you thought the same when you started to grasp this concept.
i think if you were an Organic Portal it would be a little concern to you and you probably wouldn't be asking this question. In my humble opinion.
Would you be willing to share exactly what is making you fear/question that you may be one?

Pashalis,

I think the main question you should ask yourself is, do you have empathy for others? If so, methinks you would care for others. This is not a trait of OPs. osit...

Al Today said:
Pashalis,

I think the main question you should ask yourself is, do you have empathy for others? If so, methinks you would care for others. This is not a trait of OPs. osit...

I think you're confusing OPs with psychopaths. They are not the same. OPs are not "soulless" per se, rather, they belong to a "soul pool" similar to 2D, so they are seemingly capable of having empathy. Re-read this thread and C's comments for a refresher.

Heimdallr said:
Al Today said:
Pashalis,

I think you're confusing OPs with psychopaths. They are not the same. OPs are not "soulless" per se, rather, they belong to a "soul pool" similar to 2D, so they are seemingly capable of having empathy. Re-read this thread and C's comments for a refresher.

I think the ability to sympathize is a biological thing rather than a soul-thing. You either got the parts in the brain that able you to have empathy for others, or not. But maybe having a soul (among other things) plays a role in that also? As in, to what beings one empathizes with? Just my thoughts.

Heimdallr said:
Al Today said:
Pashalis,

Exactly. We have gone over this time and time and time again. There is NOTHING wrong with OPs. Hypothetically, they have a soul, it is simply a group soul and not individuated. Adamic Man has the seed of an individual soul that may or may not develop, depending on the choices and actions of that person.

Quite frankly, worrying about whether one is an OP or not is a complete and total waste of energy. So what if you were? Would that change what you're doing in your life, your desire to learn, your choices? If so, then there are deeper problems than whether or not you hypothetically have a group soul or individuated soul or something in between.

Yes, OPs lack a connection to individuated higher centers, but, quite frankly, so does pretty much everyone else as well, until they clean their machine and balance their centers and thus make contact.

anart said:
Yes, OPs lack a connection to individuated higher centers, but, quite frankly, so does pretty much everyone else as well, until they clean their machine and balance their centers and thus make contact.

Perhaps this is where I show my face. Make contact with who/what? Please explain?

Al Today said:
Make contact with who/what? Please explain?

make stable contact with the 'higher centers':

-Higher emotional center: faculty of the astral body. It enables one to have sustained states of self-consciousness, self-awareness, and other deep feelings. It does not replace, nor is it an "upgraded" version of the emotional center, as it a completely separate center.

-Higher intellectual center: faculty of the mental body. It enables one to have sustained states of objective consciousness and superior intellect. As above, it does not replace, nor is it an "upgraded" version of the intellectual center

I'm going to jump in here from personal experience. I dont expect anyone to believe me and healthy debate is good. I admit I have not the time to read all the posts. Sorry. This then may have been mentioned. IMHO possession accounts for much of the OP 's seen.

Background: Many people have migrated to this planet at this time. ...many more want to be reborn. Its a huge time to live here on Earth. Many humans have lost their way and are beset by a world where anti psychotics are given for depression , alcohol binge drinking is high etc, you know the score. Auras are penetrated, damaged. Thus other entities posses them. The possessed behaves like the definition of OP. Not all there. And faking something. Mimicking. Meher Baba mentions possession. The possessed he says gets a spiritual benefit from being blamed for things. i.e. bad murder when possessed. Convicted. No more fun. Possessee leaves.

Sometimes I can sense see these entities in others. Ever get that shiver? hairs on end? Little shake of disgust? Bad feeling? Trust it

PS..thats quite a concept Laura. I read on and it has some serious merit. Its also a little chilling. I will modify my previous post. I have seen possession quite a few times. But the Op thing if fact is of a whole new scale. BTW Ever noticed all the vampire movies? Two races. Just never goes away. Watched The Priest recently.

But humans who do not feel. The bane of our lives !!! OP would explain it. Now Im looking at people differently !!

Mr Walker said:
I'm going to jump in here from personal experience. I dont expect anyone to believe me and healthy debate is good. I admit I have not the time to read all the posts. Sorry. This then may have been mentioned. IMHO possession accounts for much of the OP 's seen.

Background: Many people have migrated to this planet at this time. ...many more want to be reborn. Its a huge time to live here on Earth. Many humans have lost their way and are beset by a world where anti psychotics are given for depression , alcohol binge drinking is high etc, you know the score. Auras are penetrated, damaged. Thus other entities posses them. The possessed behaves like the definition of OP. Not all there. And faking something. Mimicking. Meher Baba mentions possession. The possessed he says gets a spiritual benefit from being blamed for things. i.e. bad murder when possessed. Convicted. No more fun. Possessee leaves.

Sometimes I can sense see these entities in others. Ever get that shiver? hairs on end? Little shake of disgust? Bad feeling? Trust it

I think you'll come to a different understanding on a few of the above ideas after you actually read the thread in its entirety.

anart said:
Mr Walker said:
I think you'll come to a different understanding on a few of the above ideas after you actually read the thread in its entirety.

Don’t be so sure. There is good evidence that too much reading data gets in the way of intuitive knowledge. I got the main points. Also by putting the ideas aside, you remember things. So today I just got on with work and thought over the points I read and put its aside. The terminology used in the article OP needed translating for me because I come from a Hindu / Buddhist / Sufi background. Then its not new to me. After taking out any fear driven ideas, as all of creation is an illusion (maya) and all individual souls (atma) are drops of the one Ocean (God): This is what I got.
The soul has to pass through eight million, four hundred thousand
(eighty-four l a k h s) human forms after it has once commenced
to re i n c a rnate in the human form until it has attained Godrealization. Before human form the number of forms is innumerable.

So at some point some souls make the jump and attain a human body. We were fortunate enough to meet one of our dogs who took a human form. He was a great dog BTW. We used to joke he thought he was human. We met this 4 yo in a shop. He just satred at us. He insisted to his mother he be called D…. The dogs name. He also looked at me and said. I know you. He had the same feeling. I was happy for him. But he was a young soul so to speak. Personally I find the term OP dry and lacking empathy. I do not believe that these ‘new to the humans form’ have no souls. They have a long long way to go and grow, but they have a soul.

Can they be influenced / taken over? Yes. Can this be by so called 4 STS. Not my terminology, but yes. Can a drugged out / drunk/ so called adamist human be thus taken over. Absolutely. Can a highly advanced spiritual being put an idea into these new humans? Sure. The ancient Greeks were onto this. Should we be worried about all these souls taking the oppourtunity in this important time to take a human body and start to get back to God. No way, its part of the plan / game / whim. Good luck to them.

I personally cant see the fuss with the 4 STS. Your only here because you want to be. The real fight is with yourself. Desires. Want nothing. What can this world of illusion offer anyway?

Edit=Quote

Mr Walker said:
anart said:
Mr Walker said:

Don’t be so sure. There is good evidence that too much reading data gets in the way of intuitive knowledge. I got the main points. Also by putting the ideas aside, you remember things. So today I just got on with work and thought over the points I read and put its aside. The terminology used in the article OP needed translating for me because I come from a Hindu / Buddhist / Sufi background. Then its not new to me. After taking out any fear driven ideas, as all of creation is an illusion (maya) and all individual souls (atma) are drops of the one Ocean (God): This is what I got.
The soul has to pass through eight million, four hundred thousand
(eighty-four l a k h s) human forms after it has once commenced
to re i n c a rnate in the human form until it has attained Godrealization. Before human form the number of forms is innumerable.

So at some point some souls make the jump and attain a human body. We were fortunate enough to meet one of our dogs who took a human form. He was a great dog BTW. We used to joke he thought he was human. We met this 4 yo in a shop. He just satred at us. He insisted to his mother he be called D…. The dogs name. He also looked at me and said. I know you. He had the same feeling. I was happy for him. But he was a young soul so to speak. Personally I find the term OP dry and lacking empathy. I do not believe that these ‘new to the humans form’ have no souls. They have a long long way to go and grow, but they have a soul.

Can they be influenced / taken over? Yes. Can this be by so called 4 STS. Not my terminology, but yes. Can a drugged out / drunk/ so called adamist human be thus taken over. Absolutely. Can a highly advanced spiritual being put an idea into these new humans? Sure. The ancient Greeks were onto this. Should we be worried about all these souls taking the oppourtunity in this important time to take a human body and start to get back to God. No way, its part of the plan / game / whim. Good luck to them.

I personally cant see the fuss with the 4 STS. Your only here because you want to be. The real fight is with yourself. Desires. Want nothing. What can this world of illusion offer anyway?

Edit=Quote

Mr Walker, you should definitely read more of the material offered herein. We cannot really trust our intuitiveness, because human beings have a predilection for dishonesty and self-importance. Until we can verify that our emotional center is working correctly, we shouldn't trust our feelings over good old-fashioned research (where this topic is concerned). Self-importance is such a detriment to self-developement that it can blind us to what our true objective should be: objective awareness of the "world" around us, regardless of density.

I can speculate that I may have indeed identified some organic portals. I have met people in the past year whom I have observed closely; I have noted some peculiarities. These particular people have not one whit of interest in developing spiritually. They are "good" people; honest, decent, altruistic; they just don't have any motivation to question reality or spirituality. One in particular accepts his Mormon faith without question yet doesn't follow any of it except going to church once a week. If I question him, he has nothing to say on it except "that's the way it is; that's what I believe." Probing further would provoke hostility, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom