Organic Portals: Human variation

Earl/Brownie said:
anart said:
Mr. Walker is a troll, and therefore is no longer allowed to post on this forum.

Would you please explain in what context you used the phrase "Mr. Walker is a troll"?

Internet Troll

[quote author=wikipedia]In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted". While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, mass media uses troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[/quote]

I'm fairly new to the forum but I began reading the Cass Site May 2010 per Laura's Project Camelot interview. I've read nearly every article, The Wave, and Adventures. Am currently reading Gnosis and ISOTM on line.

Away With The Fairys said:
Then I came across the wave and it took me some time to read , and i mean read in its entirety. Its not really a piece of work you can have a look at briefly. It is so different to anything that I had ever read , and many here who have spent time reading the wave would probably agree with what I am saying. You cant read it and say youve read many writings like this.Which makes me think you have not really looked at it at all.

Personally speaking I am of the thought that it either strikes a chord with one or it does not.

AGREED, It struck a cord with me. Learning about the "two humanities" is as a "treasure" to me, more valuable then gems, rubies or silver.

Mod edit: fixed quote boxes.

After having watched the latest Q&A interview of Laura on organic portals, I have a question to ask. Why don't people from africa have neanderthal genes?

luke wilson said:
After having watched the latest Q&A interview of Laura on organic portals, I have a question to ask. Why don't people from africa have neanderthal genes?

Because they didn't travel North through the Middle East (and to Europe) to have the chance to mate with them?

Approaching Infinity said:
luke wilson said:

Because they didn't travel North through the Middle East (and to Europe) to have the chance to mate with them?

Is it not possible that some travelled out then came back in? What about the case of out of asia for humanity, wouldn't current day africans have had to travel through middle east or europe to get to africa?

Is it not possible that some travelled out then came back in?

It is possible, but there has to be a significant portion of them doing this, say tens of thousands so that they should have a say in the genetic variants of Africa. It basically comes down to population of Africa, but also the environment.

Lets say ten thousand of them went to Asia and mate with Neanderthals. But in the process of going there, their numbers decreased because of the hardships of the road, there are deserts to cross, etc. And imagine the same thing happens when they are going back in. Lets say they left Africa when the population was one million. It may increase over time also. And how could this people that is left from ten thousand change the general population? How much Neanderthal gene would reach to others, and how much of this gene can pass on after so many generations? If it didn't start with an initial high number, the chances are that it will be diluted after a time, that is if it doesn't provide an evolutionary adaptation.

Plus the ones who might have left Africa wouldn't have come back, so that wouldn't affect the genes of present day subsaharan Africans. There seems to be African genetics in southern India and Australia and Polynesia but it didn't seem to go in the other direction in large enough numbers.

luke wilson said:
Approaching Infinity said:
luke wilson said:

Is it not possible that some travelled out then came back in? What about the case of out of asia for humanity, wouldn't current day africans have had to travel through middle east or europe to get to africa?

Maybe because in the past they knew there were something "wrong" with neanderthals. Or simply they considered neanderthal to be a different species, with behavioural features that are undesirable? Maybe Africans managed to avoid being raped by neanderthals, whereas cro-magnon as newcomers from another planet were taken by surprise.

Then there is another thing that comes to mind. The black-semitic connection that was discussed in an old session, about semitics having some black genes, the encoding being put first in blacks and then spread to the aryan semitic. Maybe the black genes originally had something that rejected or reduced the passing of the neanderthal/psychopathic gene?

So, those Kantekkians that had knowledge and were not taken to the planet but travel on their own with the machine, and knew what were Neanderthals about, so that that group avoid contact with neanderthals at all, and their descendants, the semitics, mated some blacks so that combination plus the incarnation of certain advanced souls will make the changes to reject the psychopathic genes?

I don't know, maybe I am saying nonsense.

I have a silly question. Personality disorders are equal for OP and humans? or the disorders manifest just on one species?

It is impossible to evaluate this with any certainity, as most people with PD don't usually feel there is anything wrong with them and therefore never seek to take tests in order to determine this.
And according to the C's it is really hard to discern between OP's and souled individuals.

Hithere said:
And according to the C's it is really hard to discern between OP's and souled individuals.
But not impossible?
13 July 2002
C's said:
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
The way this is worded seems to me like the "worst" ones may be more easily discernible , at least by an aware souled individual which I do not claim to be.

*bold and italics mine*

opossum said:
13 July 2002
C's said:
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.
The way this is worded seems to me like the "worst" ones may be more easily discernible , at least by an aware souled individual which I do not claim to be.

*bold and italics mine*

If the worst ones are mostly psychopaths, that would not be the same as the average OP.

I agree but it says the best ones CAN be discerned- by long and careful observation. So, that implies that even those "in the middle" can be discerned. Now I am by no means suggesting people start trying to "spot the op" but I think by what's been stated in this session it is not impossible. I don't claim to be able to but perhaps some people who are more aware can.

Back
Top Bottom