Organic Portals: Human variation

The C's are talking about psychopaths, not OP's. The only reference is that psychopaths are failed OP's. I think the best ones (in this context) basically means those psychopaths that are most effective in maintaining a human mask. The worse ones are psychopaths don't know much about wearing a mask and are probably usually caught.

Okay, Thanks Shane for clarifying this. It has been bothering me for a while now. I don't know why I didn't understand it correctly even after reading it a hundred times.

opossum said:
Okay, Thanks Shane for clarifying this. It has been bothering me for a while now. I don't know why I didn't understand it correctly even after reading it a hundred times.

Sorry to confuse the issue, but I just re-read the session and I think I recall the session was indeed about OP's. You might still explain it in a similar way as what I had posted about psychopaths though - i.e. the 'best' OPs are great at mimicking higher emotion, while the worse one's are not so great at it.

Shane said:
opossum said:

Sorry to confuse the issue, but I just re-read the session and I think I recall the session was indeed about OP's. You might still explain it in a similar way as what I had posted about psychopaths though - i.e. the 'best' OPs are great at mimicking higher emotion, while the worse one's are not so great at it.

Yes. But those worse ones would be psychopaths too, that is the way I understand it. The worse ones i.e. the "failed" ones. OPs just mimick soul qualities probaly without even being aware that they are doing that, to the extent that they became so good at it that you cannot discern that they are soulless. That might include learning to be even good and responsible people, even though they do it consciencelessly.
If you add to that the fact that most potentially souled people behaves as OPs, then you have the difficulty to discern both.

Psychopaths are predators, without conscience, not even a superficially learnt one.

So, would every personality disorder manifest in the same way on a OP and a souled being? maybe the OP that got a disorder become a psychopath colored by that particular disorder, also which mental diseases manifest on OP? like for example schizophrenia.

Imagine if society could accept the idea of individuals without (duh hhoho) individuated souls, how psychology can study both and find the differences on subtle things on the behavior, mode of thinking, ideas, etc. The devil is on the details indeed,

Prometeo said:
So, would every personality disorder manifest in the same way on a OP and a souled being? maybe the OP that got a disorder become a psychopath colored by that particular disorder, also which mental diseases manifest on OP? like for example schizophrenia.

I would think that an OP have the traits of PD's manifested from birth but learn to hide these traits from a very young age, while a souled being can exhibit traits of PD to a stronger or lesser degree, but retain the potential for grokking a more empathic way of living.

Hithere said:
I would think that an OP have the traits of PD's manifested from birth but learn to hide these traits from a very young age, while a souled being can exhibit traits of PD to a stronger or lesser degree, but retain the potential for grokking a more empathic way of living.

Yes, that would be the difference. The OP could go round and round doing the same, without the possibility to learn something different, to learn to overcome PD. They cannot observe themselves, they cannot see themselves and go beyond it. They go in an endless circle, that is all there is in them. Whereas the potentially souled can learn and develop the ability to see themselves as they are and overcome PD and other issues, because there is something beyond personality.

Graalsword said:
Yes, that would be the difference. The OP could go round and round doing the same, without the possibility to learn something different, to learn to overcome PD. They cannot observe themselves, they cannot see themselves and go beyond it. They go in an endless circle, that is all there is in them. Whereas the potentially souled can learn and develop the ability to see themselves as they are and overcome PD and other issues, because there is something beyond personality.

I think this is pretty well said, although im coming to believe that there are certain survival programs that not even a souled human can overcome.
That phrase ‘Pain that never forgets’ is perhaps in the ball park of what im talking about..

I think that the pain of trauma can result in great insight and wisdom, but parts of your cognition can be broken for life, despite your ability to observe it.

hallowed said:
I think that the pain of trauma can result in great insight and wisdom, but parts of your cognition can be broken for life, despite your ability to observe it.
Well said. I have quit beating myself up over it. There are some things we can't change in this lifetime but at least we can acknowledge it to ourselves and others.

hallowed said:
I think this is pretty well said, although im coming to believe that there are certain survival programs that not even a souled human can overcome.

Survival at its core is an instinct which is fundamental to life. It manifests in various forms in people depending on their level of development. At the basic level it is about physical survival and doing what it takes for self-preservation. At the other end of highest development, preservation of principles and values larger than the individual self become more important. People have been known to consciously sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others or for the sake of principles.

[quote author=hallowed]
[/quote]

Unresolved trauma can definitely have the effect of cognitive dysfunction but then it is not the source of insight or wisdom. With trauma-healing comes insight and improved overall functioning. Have you read Peter Levine's "In An Unspoken Voice"? It is a very beneficial book for understanding the mechanics of trauma and healing.

opossum said:
Well said. I have quit beating myself up over it. There are some things we can't change in this lifetime but at least we can acknowledge it to ourselves and others.

I agree.

obyvatel said:
hallowed said:

Survival at its core is an instinct which is fundamental to life. It manifests in various forms in people depending on their level of development. At the basic level it is about physical survival and doing what it takes for self-preservation. At the other end of highest development, preservation of principles and values larger than the individual self become more important. People have been known to consciously sacrifice themselves for the benefit of others or for the sake of principles.

[quote author=hallowed]

Unresolved trauma can definitely have the effect of cognitive dysfunction but then it is not the source of insight or wisdom. With trauma-healing comes insight and improved overall functioning. Have you read Peter Levine's "In An Unspoken Voice"? It is a very beneficial book for understanding the mechanics of trauma and healing.

[/quote]

hi obyvatel, i will get that book based on your recommendation. I like what you said about the subject of survival and the spectrum of development. I think after you have processed the emotion of a trauma and alot of the associated 'thinking', the original memory of the event remains like a 'fear' inplant that can be activated at any moment, even if only slightly. Perhaps the activation of this fear, within reason, can be good anyway?

hallowed said:
hi obyvatel, i will get that book based on your recommendation.

That is a good idea. Meanwhile, here is a forum link which discusses this book.

[quote author=hallowed]
I think after you have processed the emotion of a trauma and alot of the associated 'thinking', the original memory of the event remains like a 'fear' inplant that can be activated at any moment, even if only slightly. Perhaps the activation of this fear, within reason, can be good anyway?
[/quote]

I would think depending on the context, the original fear imprint may be present but after it has been processed and integrated into one's consciousness, it could only be activated under appropriate circumstances. Random activation of fear is indicative of unresolved trauma - osit.

Levine talks about the effect on animals - for example a deer that was ambushed by a lion in a particular area and was able to escape would generally tend to avoid that particular area. The deer is not traumatized anymore but would be using the memory of the past event to direct its present actions. I think similar dynamics are true for human beings too. After clearing out past traumas, human beings have the ability to see signs of danger and avoid them altogether - which would be a constructive use of the trauma imprint left behind.

Adamic body, soulless human?

Sorry if this question has been answered somewhere else. Read most of the info about OPs from the different threads that the search function returned, but still had this doubt in mind.

My question is, let's imagine a new child, adamic, is born. S/he has all the genetics and qualities to "host" a soul and develop all the energy centers. Do you think there is a possibility that no soul "wants to" or "needs to" use that body (for whatever reason) and it becomes an adamic body with no soul emboided?

I guess that hypothetically this could happen if, for instance, all the souls that want to take part in this final "stage" of the density jump have already incarnated or are about to leave this density to go to 4D via 5D. But we still keep having babies, free will does not prevent that, so, the millions of adamic new bodies that come to life every year, may not all host a soul.

Would that be possible?

Back
Top Bottom