Organic Portals: Human variation

Mr Walker said:
I personally cant see the fuss with the 4 STS. Your only here because you want to be. The real fight is with yourself. Desires. Want nothing. What can this world of illusion offer anyway?

Hi Mr Walker,
I think that you would benefit in reading the Wave and the associated material to be able to fully participate on this forum.
Otherwise we might not be speaking the same language ;)

Mr Walker said:
anart said:
Mr Walker said:
I think you'll come to a different understanding on a few of the above ideas after you actually read the thread in its entirety.

Don’t be so sure.

From what you've written, I'm quite sure.

tigersoap said:
Hi Mr Walker,
I think that you would benefit in reading the Wave and the associated material to be able to fully participate on this forum.
Otherwise we might not be speaking the same language ;)

Yes, please.

Had a brief look though I am familiar with this sort of material already. No one knows what will happen and when it will happen. Except God realized souls, who are running this show at this time. Can anyone say for sure 100% here they do know whats happening when 100% and prove it? No.

As for channels....can anyone verify 100% who the channel (s) is / are? Why even have a channel between you and God? There is no reason. You get what you focus on. If its monsters, thats what you will get. Thats the law of attraction. Why attract what is a distraction from life here. Who cares about inter dimensional beings. Seriously so what.

There is no need to fear whats so ever and many posts seem to oooze fear, about Elenin, the wave, STS ers. I have one thing to say ' where there is fear there is no love...and love is the goal...and if love is the goal why bother with the occult, which is NOT about spiritual progress...whatsoever. And channelling is the occult.

I can remember 10 or so past lives, see / sense spirits / have pre cognition / dream about the day the night before / astral travel and remember it / move create objects on the astral / have spontaneous mind reading / do telepathy when required / fight on the spirit level and you know what, it means very very little.

There is however a great opportunity for service to others now. There is also a huge karmic burden for deceit and hypocrisy.

Mr Walker said:
Had a brief look though I am familiar with this sort of material already.

What you are talking about and what this thread is about seem like two different things to me.

Mr Walker said:
No one knows what will happen and when it will happen.

One can form hypotheses based on current data and facts. Also Laura wrote on cassiopaea.org (bold mine):

Please note that we do not, however, subscribe to the notion that such events can be exactly predicted as to whether or when they might occur. Quantum physics talks about statistical probabilities, not prophetic certainties.

Mr Walker said:
As for channels....can anyone verify 100% who the channel (s) is / are?

As Ark wrote:

The more improbable is a given phenomenon, the more information is carried by its occurrence, the more we can learn by its study.

Mr Walker said:
There is no need to fear whats so ever and many posts seem to oooze fear, about Elenin, the wave, STS ers. I have one thing to say ' where there is fear there is no love...and love is the goal...and if love is the goal why bother with the occult, which is NOT about spiritual progress...whatsoever. And channelling is the occult.

Fear is a natural feeling to human beings. Spiritual progress, and progress on all levels could be the goal. But I think you have a different understanding of ''spiritual progress'', you seem to see it as having certain ''psychic powers'', which doesn't have to mean that per se. Spiritual progress can also be seen as the progress made to become more of who we want to become.

Have you read the Wave?

Mr. Walker, it sounds to me like you have stumbled into a forum where you may not belong. You may be looking for some new-agey group of love and light. I think that's several blocks frome here. Keep searching, it's in another direction. ;)

If however you are here to learn, then you are welcome to do so. :)

Theres no stumbling here. This site came up in research on Elenin.

I wont read the wave as its very negative IMHO.

I came. I saw. I left

Mr Walker said:
Theres no stumbling here. This site came up in research on Elenin.

I wont read the wave as its very negative IMHO.

LOLOL :rotfl:

Wow. A person who won't read something because they've already decided what it is without laying eyes on it. That logic (or lack thereof) is astounding. Just goes to show you where newage (rhymes with sewage) thinking gets you.

Mr Walker said:
Had a brief look though I am familiar with this sort of material already.

If you had read the wave in its entirety i really dont think you would make that statement. I myself and many others here have grown up and read a lot of material , some which took us in , held our attention , and some of us probably spent a long time trying to live the way of such books in our spiritual search. I spent many years from my teens and onwards reading many a book , and I mean many.Many / most were interesting /similar to each other.

Then I came across the wave and it took me some time to read , and i mean read in its entirety. Its not really a piece of work you can have a look at briefly. It is so different to anything that I had ever read , and many here who have spent time reading the wave would probably agree with what I am saying. You cant read it and say youve read many writings like this.Which makes me think you have not really looked at it at all.

Personally speaking I am of the thought that it either strikes a chord with one or it does not.
Who cares about inter dimensional beings. Seriously so what.

The fact that it is not looked upon as a serious thing to do , or we are not encouraged to , or ridiculed in many cases if we do , could be a signal that there are some who would like us not to care , to not take it seriously.

And channelling is the occult.

Sound like you indeed have not read much of the wave at all , reading books was once forbidden , maybe there is fear of reading first and then drawing some real conclusions.

I can remember 10 or so past lives, see / sense spirits / have pre cognition / dream about the day the night before / astral travel and remember it / move create objects on the astral / have spontaneous mind reading / do telepathy when required / fight on the spirit level and you know what, it means very very little.

Then why mention it. Or maybe you could write a book on your experiences and give us a shout when its done. Maybe like most of us we dont know the answers to much , though that does not stop our search. Plato springs to mind for some reason. Maybe we dont know why we do certain things because we cant analyse it because our senses get in the way. Our personalities /who we think we are , that which is a self important nonce , it just gets in the way of the universal consciousness that is and flows through us.

So... What is you point anyway?

After all has been said here is my point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qP6wL7cLZI&feature=related
And I may be wrong, am I?

Mr. Walker is a troll, and therefore is no longer allowed to post on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom