Organic Portals: Human variation

I have to ask something about this. I didn't understand so much about the kimera's tipe the cass talked with Laura's family.

What's the difference between that tipe of being and an Organic Portal?
And the cass said something about having no emotional center, but does that mean having no soul?

edit:

Dirk said:
Laura said:
Dirk, what do you really expect from this forum?

Apologies if I am asking stupid questions. I have read fragments of the whole matter and will read progressively more.

Luckily I came across this description:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm (and also part II).

Which clarified a lot.

What I expect: To clarify my thinking and to gain a better understanding of reality in order to be able to navigate better and get through the blocks that I am currently experiencing. For now at least.
It is not like "stupid" questions, that is kinda predator voice.
It is more like, you have these talents, use them!!

Laura said:
Dirk, what do you really expect from this forum?

Apologies if I am asking stupid questions. I have read fragments of the whole matter and will read progressively more.

Luckily I came across this description:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm (and also part II).

Which clarified a lot.

What I expect: To clarify my thinking and to gain a better understanding of reality in order to be able to navigate better and get through the blocks that I am currently experiencing. For now at least.

Dirk said:
cubbex said:
It is not like "stupid" questions, that is kinda predator voice.
It is more like, you have these talents, use them!!

Lol, got it.
:P We are learning here Dirky you just have to be patient and search!!

----
To do not spam the topicme observation I have seen on some people, don't know if they are Organic Portals, but I just live with them. Is that they out of house act like someone, and in house they are the evil incarnated!! I do not refer to the known young that is different out of home because of some problems with its family or because he young just kinda respect their family and can't be as it wants to be. No, I refer to those that out of home are like some beauty birds or bunnies and you just know them in house and are the most unlikely and stressful beings you ever know.

Other is that some people make see something interesting. I thought that every person with soul that get through some difficult moments in their lives they get some mature, the get ride of traumas and learn, yes, it holds some depending on the hit, but they change the way they see the life. But there are some that get suffer and pain and blablabla and they still think in materialistic ways, like if what it cares in this life is having some good truck or car, a big house, sophisticated reunions wit others, being gentle (doesn't care if you have sympathy for the person) with others, and look good. By god these kind of people looks like they are emotional mature as some child that now is playing the role of an adult... it maybe a psychopath? because these person kinda does not have brain it is so impulsive, the relation with its children is like some king and his slave dogs, it is some incompetent, but so incompetent that this being can't really see how incompetent it is, but these ____ thinks that it is one of the most educated and wise beings on he planet.

Organic Portal Characters

This is something I never knew before and in a way, it is obvious because it gives TPTB a very strong tool for manipulation given that the subject isnt widely recognised. In such a case, knowledge truly protects.

I have seen a couple of movies lately and something truly stands out, something that I never noticed before. Something that I think influences people in a subtle way because nowadays, TV and movies dictate what is normal and what society is and how we should be to an extent. That is the level of manipulation going on. They used to say TV mimicks real life, that it just portrayed to us, what we were like but nowadays the manipulation has got to such extreme levels that infact life mimicks what is projected to us from the media. For proof of this, look outside your window and watch how people act and stuff(popular culture). Media is truly just a marketing tool, they sell mostly ideas, culture etc etc. Amazing how this doesnt get the reaction it deserves.

Anyways, that is not the point of this thread. I just wanted to know, if anyone else has noticed or thinks that, some characters, be it leading or supporting characters are entirely based on ORGANIC PORTALS. Think about it, this is such a strong tool to use against Adamics especially ones that dont know about the existance of the 2 types of humanity. I recently watched a movie that brought this to pure daylight but this movie's main protagonist was a psychopath. I never really knew what a psychopath was, until I saw this movie. It was a comedy of sorts and the guy was meant to be, a ladies man to some extent but it came across that he had all the features of pyschopathy that I came to the conclusion that, indeed this character is based on a pyschopath. The non-violent type and this movie was indeed propaganda because it plays to all his strongest attributes and shows how he breezes through life so easily that infact it could have the effect of influencing people - some of the scenes were amazing in that he gets confronted about his lack of emotions and he really doesnt understand what the hell he did wrong and why he has to apologise, it was really out of this world. And it does influence people, look at college boys, look at MTV, look at jack ass the movie, all this is making that behaviour the norm and I never knew until recently. It is quite unbeliavable really. The movie was called I hope they serve beer in hell and it isnt necessarily the best out there but for portrayal of the pychopath that functions in society it is beyond amazing in showing exactly how they are. You will be grossed out, repelled and all this but I learnt quite alot. I am sure there is alot more out there. I was just amazed at the audacity of the people who made this because they made no attempt to hide anything... This movie is really disgusting and in a way that acts as a filter in that it's only meant for viewing by a certain type of person, mostly males and of a certain type. Think american pie, think jack ass, think gross out movies... I was lucky(or unlucky) to see this because 1 of my housemates likes these kinds of movies and so made us watch.

I have also seen a couple of romantic comedies where I am next to 100% sure one of the partners, involved in the main romantic story of the movie is entirely based on an Organic Portal. This was brought to full realisation with the movie called Life as we Know it where the character played by Josh Duhamel is entirely based on an Organic Portal in my opinion, a properly functioning one. It was so obvious it was unbelivable. The level of manipulation going on is staggeringly beyond belief and the level of confidence being portrayed by the writers of hollywood is quite amazing for them to do this so openly and portray the dynamics that we see as something normal or desirable. Notice how the Adamic human being is manipulated beyond recognition and how Organic Portals are being pushed to act in a certain way. It is quite amazing really.

I might be wrong, but next time you watch a movie, look at the characters and you might notice that those writers know way more than they are letting on. It makes you wonder where the hell they learn this stuff from and if they are even aware of it. I am sure there is way more stuff going on in what we see and this is just one that I have noticed.

Re: Organic Portal Characters

I have found a youtube clip and prepare to be utterly grossed out. It is offensive and this movie is highly misogynistic aswell. It really is that bad. As long as you dont take what you see seriously or personally, you should be able to make it through, otherwise dont even bother.

Warning: Psychopath in action:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNx3tZmnGJA

Only reason am even posting it, is because they dont even try and sugar coat anything. The manipulation being broadcasted to the viewer in this one scene alone is beyond belief, those guys have gained so much in confidence that now, there is even no need for restraint going by this movie. Maybe it is truly going to be a cleansing by fire and ice. Maybe the window has shut as Laura stated in a recent SOTT article. Humanity needs to be rescued from these people. Knowledge is the only way to do that.

Look at his over the top confidence, you might call it charm, very direct, no sense of empathy or emotions whatsoever. Only after his desires. Complete disregard for others and the clincher, masterful at manipulation. THIS GUY IS A PSYCHOPATH and the movie is based around him! They sell it like, this is cool, look how awesome he is. I am worried people out there are buying this stuff!! :O

Yes, sure for the psycho part. I think, a way to show this to people would be to debunk movies. To take excerpts of the movie, to freeze obvious scenes and to insert explanations above the picture like SOTT do with article. Unfortunately this is an huge amount of work. The worst is that often the psycho is the hero !

luke wilson said:
...I just wanted to know, if anyone else has noticed or thinks that, some characters, be it leading or supporting characters are entirely based on ORGANIC PORTALS...
A lot of the characters around me in real life seemed to be based on OPs (emphasis on seem to be). Did you mean, specifically, "psychopaths?" The message I receive from TV, especially (when I can stand to watch it -- which is rarely), is that all psychopaths are soulless killers, placing them in a realm that is removed from everyday contacts. That is not realistic, in my experience.

There are a fair number of pathologicals in the movies I watch, I would say, but then I select my movies to bring out things I want to look at more closely. I don't even know what movies the public in general, is watching these days; I shudder to think if the tiny amount of TV I see is any indication. Psychopaths do make "interesting" characters, in movies or real life, and in a fictional setting this can be either a learning aid or it can condition you to not see. It depends.

Megan said:
Did you mean, specifically, "psychopaths?"

No, not specifically psychopaths. Just OPs in general and psychopaths aswell.

Megan said:
The message I receive from TV, especially (when I can stand to watch it -- which is rarely), is that all psychopaths are soulless killers, placing them in a realm that is removed from everyday contacts. That is not realistic, in my experience.

I agree, it's not realistic. As far as I know, there are alot of psychopaths who function in society without being killers. Soulless is another matter. The thing is, that word brings up the serial killer to alot of peoples mind, and they are blind to its wider implications which is, psychopaths are not only that.

EDIT: Removed off-topic section

Hi Luke,

I think it's really important to remember that it's almost impossible to tell an OP from a non-OP. The idea that you think that movies are having a lot of OP characters in them means that you think it is easy to tell and OP from a non-OP. It's not. Most of the time it is impossible to do so.

anart said:
Hi Luke,

I think it's really important to remember that it's almost impossible to tell an OP from a non-OP. The idea that you think that movies are having a lot of OP characters in them means that you think it is easy to tell and OP from a non-OP. It's not. Most of the time it is impossible to do so.

Ok anart. Something I have to work to remember.

However, an interesting question is if, TPTB at the highest levels have some technical capability of telling. The Cs say that 4D STS abducts souls and makes imprints so it is not far fetched that in 3D, some people can objectively tell the 2 groups apart. Then maybe they could employ this in art and you could have a situation where people try and mimick what they are not or work against there soul eg. someone trying to imitate a psychopathic behaviour thinking that, that is desirable and will help them progress/evolve. It was just what I was saying.

luke wilson said:
anart said:
Hi Luke,

Ok anart. Something I have to work to remember.

However, an interesting question is if, TPTB at the highest levels have some technical capability of telling. The Cs say that 4D STS abducts souls and makes imprints so it is not far fetched that in 3D, some people can objectively tell the 2 groups apart.

How are those two things related?

lw said:
Then maybe they could employ this in art and you could have a situation where people try and mimick what they are not or work against there soul eg. someone trying to imitate a psychopathic behaviour thinking that, that is desirable and will help them progress/evolve. It was just what I was saying.

I'm afraid that I'm having trouble following your logic on that. Ponerization results in people who are not essentially psychopathic behaving in a psychopathic manner - and society itself, in all its manifestations, is ponerizing. Television is mind programming.

anart said:

I think I am having problems communicating properly, my mistake, maybe my logic isnt correct, I apologise if that is the case - maybe you can show me where I went wrong. They are probably not related, I just wanted to put a (poor?) case forward on other 3D entities being able to tell the difference between an OP and a non-OP. I used the 4D example just to state that the technology exists atleast on that level because if they can abduct a soul then they must know that there are people with no souls. So if it exists there, maybe, them and there 3D helpers eg, consortium or whoever they are, running this show for them, can tell the difference and use that fact to manipulate people who dont know.

I agree Tv is mindprogramming.

But do you not agree, that some characters are based entirely on OPs? Regardless of whether any of us watching it can tell the difference.

How does the process of ponerization work? Can Tv and movies play a part in ponerizing people?

Is ponerizing and mindprogramming 2 entirely different things? I really dont know. I assumed they are kind of the same thing.

I apologise again, I fear I have entered muddy waters.

luke wilson said:
anart said:

I think I am having problems communicating properly, my mistake, maybe my logic isnt correct, I apologise if that is the case - maybe you can show me where I went wrong. They are probably not related, I just wanted to put a (poor?) case forward on other 3D entities being able to tell the difference between an OP and a non-OP. I used the 4D example just to state that the technology exists atleast on that level because if they can abduct a soul then they must know that there are people with no souls. So if it exists there, maybe, them and there 3D helpers eg, consortium or whoever they are, running this show for them, can tell the difference and use that fact to manipulate people who dont know.

To what end? Sleeping souled individuals and OPs are exactly the same - why would it matter whether a character is based on a sleeping souled individual who is ponerized or an OP? OPs are not bad, they just are.

lw said:
I agree Tv is mindprogramming.

But do you not agree, that some characters are based entirely on OPs? Regardless of whether any of us watching it can tell the difference.

Not in the sense that you seem to be implying. Characters are based on humanity and humanity is asleep and even those with the seed of a soul, if they are asleep, behave as OPs. There is no realistic difference between the two - television programs society and society is ponerized, so it follows that television characters reflect ponerized society. OPs or not OPs (as if one could discern the difference anyway) don't even need to enter the equation.

lw said:
How does the process of ponerization work? Can Tv and movies play a part in ponerizing people?

Of course.

lw said:
Is ponerizing and mindprogramming 2 entirely different things? I really dont know. I assumed they are kind of the same thing.

Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't.

lw said:
I apologise again, I fear I have entered muddy waters.

I just think that you might be missing the very basic fact that everything you see/sense/experience in this society/reality is programming of one form or another and that it's not even necessary to base characters on 'OPs' - basing them on the vast majority of all humanity is enough.

anart said:
I just think that you might be missing the very basic fact that everything you see/sense/experience in this society/reality is programming of one form or another and that it's not even necessary to base characters on 'OPs' - basing them on the vast majority of all humanity is enough.

No, I am not really missing that fact but I forget it and probably dont fully understand the implication of what it means.

In a way I think I see what you are saying in that, all humanity is the same, be it OPs and non-OPs because we are mostly asleep so it doesnt matter what they do so they probably dont do it because it's a waste of there time. They just base characters on us in general. Us being ponerized society.

Back
Top Bottom