Organic Portals: Human variation

Breton said:
This was odd, I did not find a member called scratchpad or this original quote on the forum.

Hi Breton, I just meant to quote from my own notes, I think I meant sketchpad though scratchpad means something similar I think, sorry for the trouble it may have caused.

However I think there might be plenty of OPs who may be quite religious and believe in souls and life after death and be very fervent about it.

However if we look at any religious organization, and let us suppose is made up of half OPs and half of those with higher centers, then I wonder if the depth they experience their own beliefs might have a different flavour between the two groups. Perhaps one is more mechanical in their beliefs, but the other has more of an awareness of "something higher". Anyways, I am just speaking out loud some of my musings on the subject, but I don't claim to know much.

that's a good dose of common sense, Breton, thanks. of course if there are 50% organic portals floating around out there, you'd assume that many of them would be devout christians, mormons, muslims, buddhists, etc. and many probably do have a belief in the their own immorality. one might suppose there are many people who have beliefs (even those with higher centers) that their own observations/feelings/psychic impulses do not substantiate. so why should it be that someone without higher centers might not, perhaps falsely, assume they have an afterlife?

Edit=Quotes

well, i was trying to quote you up there, breton...but it looks like i screwed it up. but you see what i was trying to do. :P

Freyr said:
Breton said:
This was odd, I did not find a member called scratchpad or this original quote on the forum.

Hi Breton, I just meant to quote from my own notes, I think I meant sketchpad though scratchpad means something similar I think, sorry for the trouble it may have caused.

Ha! So you were quoting yourself! Joke is on me! :D
I sometimes am a bit slow. No harm done at all.

Now I understand your post better. By what you have written you have found 3 energy stealers. This may be a chance for you to practice external consideration and try to disengage kindly (if possible) from such people.

I might note that my brother in law can be a real energy stealer. If he visits, which is rare, my wife says she feels drained, but I do not feel this way. I think that is because I do not get sucked into his weird and strange conversations which he controls completely and does not really know how to listen to others. I am not adversarial, but I just keep aware and don't even answer silly questions. He seems to be able to take that from me. He sometimes phones my wife, but she has learned to limit those calls well so they don't take much from her.

lord jim said:
Breton said:
However I think there might be plenty of OPs who may be quite religious and believe in souls and life after death and be very fervent about it.

However if we look at any religious organization, and let us suppose is made up of half OPs and half of those with higher centers, then I wonder if the depth they experience their own beliefs might have a different flavour between the two groups. Perhaps one is more mechanical in their beliefs, but the other has more of an awareness of "something higher". Anyways, I am just speaking out loud some of my musings on the subject, but I don't claim to know much.

that's a good dose of common sense, Breton, thanks. of course if there are 50% organic portals floating around out there, you'd assume that many of them would be devout christians, mormons, muslims, buddhists, etc. and many probably do have a belief in the their own immortality. one might suppose there are many people who have beliefs (even those with higher centers) that their own observations/feelings/psychic impulses do not substantiate. so why should it be that someone without higher centers might not, perhaps falsely, assume they have an afterlife?

Edit=Quotes
Don't worry too much about the quotes: I changed it in this post. And I also changed the word immorality to immortality.
Kind of changes the whole thought ... ;) (no big deal though!)

Possibly interesting statement that I found reading Louise Ireland-Frey book Freeing the Captives where she on pg.176-177 wrote:

I have found a very few exceptional cases of a Higher Mind that seemed to be not much higher then the client's conscious level. It might have been that the usual techniques of my hypnotic methods did not manage to contact the true Higher Self of these few clients, or it may be that the Higher Mind or Soul was noticeably less evolved than normal in these several persons. The Spiritual Advisors who came when I asked for then also seemed to be more earthy than truly spiritual. At present I am still uncertain as to the causes of these cases. Past lives of these clients were abnormal, a few bordering on the psychopathic, with little or no moral sense or conscience, as if the Soul were spiritually incomplete.

I'm wondering what she can say on that if she was familiar with adamic and preadamic (OP) concept. Louise conducted hundreds (or thousands) of sessions in her SRT (spirit releasement therapy) work and she is confused with that few exceptional cases to the level that she started to doubt did her methods was right (forgetting that same methods works fine for the vast majority of other clients?).

Does this mean that OP kind of persons are not really interesting in such work (that is indeed spiritual in nature) and that few exceptions came to her by incident (forced by some other people or situation) or just recreational (since they found that work as "cool" and something that looks "in" in some moment)?

Another question could be (or maybe even confirmation) from where that kind of person (OP?) get memories from the past lives? Do they come randomly chosen from that "collective conscience" that animates OPs since they don't have individual soul? Whatever this is, it's very interesting that she talked about psychopathy (no more and no less!).

Thank you for the thought provoking post prasimix. I am going to read the book you mentioned. It is possible that some clients came to her (were sent to her) with the intention of making her question her methods.

Organic Portals - Are they dangerous?

The concept of OP's is interesting, particularly if it comprises half or more of human population.

Are they dangerous in the sense that 4D STS use them to leech our energy? How should I treat them in everyday life? Can they be of help in our quest? Or should we keep them at a distance?

Re: Organic Portals - Are they dangerous?

Have you read the Wave series? There are also several threads on the Forum such as http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=457.0 that may answer some of your questions. Try using the Search function in the upper right hand corner of the page.

What I have read suggests to me that Organic Portals are basically "go with the flow" people. If they are in a crowd of "good" people, then they will probably also be "good". If they are in a group of "evil" people, then they will probably have "evil" actions.

This is my feeling from my reading, and I welcome corrections if I missed something important.

curious_richard said:
What I have read suggests to me that Organic Portals are basically "go with the flow" people. If they are in a crowd of "good" people, then they will probably also be "good". If they are in a group of "evil" people, then they will probably have "evil" actions.

This is my feeling from my reading, and I welcome corrections if I missed something important.

Close enough for horseshoes.

curious_richard said:

[quote author=Laura]
[/quote]

Thank you.

Dirk said:
curious_richard said:

[quote author=Laura]

Thank you.
[/quote]

In a sense, they are much like pets only ones that present the most convincing illusion of being fully human imaginable. So you just need to adjust accordingly. Warning: it can take years to figure out if you THINK someone is one and even then, you don't KNOW. The most usual way to find out is to be married to one. Only problem there is projection: you project your richer inner life onto them and assume there is more inside than is really there and it can take a long time to figure this out and giving up the illusion is excruciating emotionally speaking.

I have a theory about one way to identify OPs consisting of observing their tendency to copy trends that they believe to be necessary, in order to not stand out in the crowd. Can be religion, fashion, rage over some event/Tea Party, etc.
I find that they tend to project a simplistic acceptance of the notion that all that matters in this life is presented to you through your eyes and ears. No real signs of inner refinement and development of concepts, just passing on the fad, being part of the crowd. M2C. :)

I think danger only comes through own unawareness & lack of knowledge in interacting with humans, whether it's an OP or souled being, or anything else. Anyone asleep is a potential agent of the system.

I do not know much at all about OP's. I logically accept idea of their existence based on evolution.

I've ran across some people that after period of spending time together tend to copy behavioral and mannerism patterns, and apply it to self as if it as their own. I am not sure if it's a possible indication of one being an OP.

Back
Top Bottom