Organic Portals: Human variation

Organic Portals, the "Second Death", Reincarnation, NDEs

Third_Density_Resident wrote:
However with that said, I do believe that some forms of dowsing do work (there is too much evidence to dismiss it outright), and it is my understanding that AK is a type of dowsing; a questioning of the body. With that in mind, I concede that it is still possible that there is a small kernel of truth in what Hawkins is doing, but I think his methods and also underlying purpose are highly suspect.
Though I completely appreciate your comments regarding the need to consider Hawkin's (or any writer's) veracity, or the credibility of his research, in this particular case, we don't have to be stymied by concerns over "questionable research," because we can do our own research (which Hawkins persistently encourages throughout his book in what impresses me as an STO-like hope he holds, of empowering people to personally and independently be able to discern truth from error--a goal that, by nature, would be incapable of hiding a nefarious agenda it seems to me).

I would encourage anyone to read the book and discern his intent themselves rather than rely on my brief summary of what is quite thought-provoking and consistent with the C's information. Even if the entire book were simply his opinions/theories, it still provides a valuable conceptual framework regarding the levels of consciousness.

That said, and I meant to mention this last post, I'm not sure whether Hawkins' system applies to the potential range of consciousness for 3rd density beings or for 3rd-7th density.

Organic Portals, the "Second Death", Reincarnation, NDEs

JGeropoulas said:
A very popular and widespread theology once existed within the Roman empire that would explain this mystery (along with many other mysteries within Christianity), and this theology is readily apparent in the rediscovered scriptures found at Nag Hammadi. This ancient belief system is virtually unknown to the modern world, however. As one might suspect, it failed to survive the 1,500-year editing and censorship campaign of the official church.
Regarding Novak's work, I have a couple of his books and find his work quite interesting for the primary reason that it highlights the fact that there is a gap in our knowledge about what the ancients really believed. He, of course, proposes this "widespread theology" that he claims once existed, and says that, to him at least, its features are readily apparent in the Nag Hammadi texts. He then goes on to relate it to the Egyptian belief systems, etc.

Well, as I said, it highlights that there's a gap, but that doesn't mean that what he has filled the gap with is the answer in its entirety, or even that the foundational assumptions that he makes and upon which he builds his theory are even correct.

It is also not so clear as he likes to think that the Nag Hammadi texts are the "secret teachings of Jesus."

My suggestion, when reading something like this, if you don't already have the foundational material under your belt, is to begin to follow his references and read the original material on which he bases his ideas. Then, try to discover everything you can about this original material: what is its provenance, who discovered it, who first interpreted it, were there any other interpretations, when, where and why did one interpretation become accepted over another, etc. It's also helpful to learn as much about the personalities involved and their backgrounds.

For example, there is no way to understand the theories about Egypt without really studying the history of Egyptology and the characters involved and their agendas. There are many theories based on certain ideas that are accepted as factual about Egypt and its religious beliefs and its "science," and so forth that do not stand up to scrutiny. As Frederick Giles writes:

All historical studies are works of interpretation, and even studies of recent history result in quite different interpretations of the same data. Where the data is present only in skeleton form the opportunity for error is greater...

This particular period of Egyptian and Western Asiatic history has been the subject of more than its fair share of fanciful theorising...

Archaeology at best provides a carefully stratified view of the material history of a period in the life of a settlement, from which certain conclusions may be drawn regarding the social structure of the site in question. ...
However, it is relatively ineffective in dealing with absolute chronology, in the absence of written material. ...

The written records likewise were not inscribed with modern commentators in mind, and they are not only subject to the whims of modern interpreters but also to the motives of their original creators. [In the present example] Some of the material in the Amarna Archive was originally written to mislead the Egyptian court as to the intentions of its authors. ...

Except where the texts have been preserved by continuous recopying, their selection has been determine by the accidents of nature and the discoveries of excavators. Undoubtedly many texts have been discovered but remain unpublished...

However, despite the above it is not only that material remains unpublished, it is also the case that material is misinterpreted particularly by those who wear the blinkers of an idee fixe. For example the view of Akhenaten held by many, until not too long ago, made him out to be not only a religious revolutionary or a moral crusace but also a committed pacifist. This involved a wilful misinterpretation of the Amarna archive. ...

It is not only that interpretations of ancient times are from time to time affected by hopelessly corrupt sources, but also that the pursuit of a particular theory leads scholars to make changes to ancient documents where their theoretical construction has led them to believe that the ancient text is in error. ...
He then goes on to review the body of material that is available in very cold and clinical detail pointing out that all the fanciful notions about what the Egyptians did or did not believe amount to little more than fantasies created by those who, by their professional training, ought to know better.

Since I have spent the past few years literally buried in the material about the most ancient of our known civilizations, seeking the raw material and the details of discovery in order to understand why this or that interpretation was made, who made it and why, I've come to realize in a far more thorough way that Gardner wasn't joking when he said that knowledge of ancient Egypt (and its neighbors) is suspended on rags and tatters.

Novak hasn't, apparently, done his homework. He is building his theory on the theories of those who interpret the raw data according to their own fanciful notions.

It's rather like an archaeologist who discovers a clay tablet with a drawing of a wolf on it. A few feet away, he discovers another tablet with a small child on it. He immediately connects the child and the wolf to "Little Red Riding Hood" and announces breathlessly that there was an ancient version of Little Red Riding Hood.

So, some non-expert comes along and, reading this "expert's" idea, begins to think: oh, well, Little Red Riding Hood was known in Egypt and this expert on mythology tells us that the story is about the old and rejected part of us being swallowed and then reborn with the help of the masculine self and the child self. So, that means this ancient culture had a complex religious life and expressed it in mythical formulations!

And he then begins to look for similar material from similar experts and voila! He has a new theory:"A very popular and widespread theology once existed..."

The problem is: when you get down and dirty into the raw material itself, you realize with shock that there is absolutely no basis whatsoever for most of the nonsense that has been promulgated as the "ideas, customs, religions", etc of the ancients.

It makes it all very difficult.

Unconditional Love/Organic Portals

Hi All,

Just asking a quick question if I may;

I cannot for the life of me understand, how to live in unconditional love on the path to enlightenment, in regards to dealing with psychopaths and organic portals?

As they do not have a soul and cannot change what is the point of loving them while they wreck your life, eg, broken marriages, children without a family unit etc.

Thank you kindly in advance.

If you equate love with knowledge, then loving them would be knowing them, and knowing them would motivate one to take action to protect oneself from harm. At the same time, knowing them would help one recognize that they have a valid function in 3D, which makes it possible to view them with equanimity, without hatred and anger.

IMHO, understanding that some people are psychopaths in the sense of soulles beings, organic portals or simply organic robots allows us not to react by emotional hate but with reason and understanding. I mean, when you know that a person is a psychopath, you think of who to avoid its attacks like you react to a physical danger; you will not feel sad because you put your finger on a hot plate noryoy will hate it, it is soules, you will only think that the next time you will be more careful. Love other souled beings with you heart and avoid soulles one with your reason. I may be wrong though, I didn't really searched this matter.

Torex said:
I cannot for the life of me understand, how to live in unconditional love on the path to enlightenment, in regards to dealing with psychopaths and organic portals?
Hi Torex,

It's difficult to answer your question without knowing what you mean by "unconditional love". Can you explain it a little?

Cheers.

Torex said:
Hi All,

Just asking a quick question if I may;

As they do not have a soul and cannot change what is the point of loving them while they wreck your life, eg, broken marriages, children without a family unit etc.

Thank you kindly in advance.
What's wrong with loving, for instance, roses? Yes, they have thorns, for sure, and if you are not careful they will seriously scratch you. To give you an example: when I was a kid, I have run, full speed downhill, on my sledges into a huge bush of wild roses (my speed was too high, and I was so much identified with the ride, that I had no possibility of avoiding the bush when I saw it in front of me). My ears got torn into pieces (in fact the result could have been worse: I could have lost my eyes). Yet I still love roses, love them unconditionally. It was not their fault. It was mine. They are what they are: thorny roses. I thank them, since it was an opportunity for me to learn something new, not so much about the roses (in fact, I did not learn anything new that I did not know before, about roses from this experience), but, more importantly, about myself.

krzak_dzikiej_rozy.jpg

-------------------------
Note: Some people choose to be victims of roses. An example that comes to my mind concerns the famous French writer Saint-Exupéry. In his "Little Prince" he writes:

"Go and look again at the roses. You will understand now that yours is unique in all the world. Then come back to say goodbye to me, and I will make you a present of a secret."
Now, quoting from the web page http://www.geocities.com/wsuvetadpi/:

The Rose also finds her roots in Saint-Exupéry's relationship with his wife, Consuelo. The dialogue between the Little Prince and his Rose echoes real-life conversations between Antoine and Consuelo during the summer and early autumn of 1942 (7.) Many of Consuelo's idiosyncrasies translate into the vanity and capriciousness of the beautiful, four-thorned Rose dear to the Little Prince. At some point after the book's publication, Saint-Exupéry wrote to his wife: "You know, the rose is you. Perhaps I haven't always known how to look after you well, but I have always found you pretty"
rose.gif

Organic Portals?

How can you tell if you are one?
My friend has been asking me a lot of questions lately, and he finally came out with the result that I was an Organic Portal. I read that article, but what is a true was of telling that you are one?

Organic Portals?

You can't, as far as I can discern. But to put it in someone else's terms, What IF you are? There's nothing you can do about it, except work on your "self".

It's also a very touchy subject, since in the end, we may ALL be organic portals.

BTW, I deleted the redundant post under another topic line.

Peg

Organic Portals?

jacob232 said:
How can you tell if you are one?
My friend has been asking me a lot of questions lately, and he finally came out with the result that I was an Organic Portal. I read that article, but what is a true was of telling that you are one?
Hi jacob, there is no way your friend, or you, can tell if you are an OP - it just doesn't work that way. It might be helpful to understand that until a person has done the Work necessary to stop acting mechanically in their own life, they are for all intents and purposes an OP - they may have higher centers in potential, but as long as they are 'asleep', they are no different from someone who does not.

The OP issue is one that has distracted and confused many people because it really is such a complicated subject. I would advise that you pursue knowledge about yourself and the Universe and not concern yourself one iota with whether or not you or anyone else is an OP - because there is literally no way to know for sure from our perspective.

There is an enormous amount of information on this forum that might help you understand this more fully -simply use the search function for OP or Organic Portal - there will be a lot of results, but concentrate first on the threads that have OP or Organic Portal in the title.

Organic Portals?

jacob232 said:
What do you mean work on yourself?
Hi again, jacob - please take some time to read the material that is available on this forum and the associated web pages. We cannot get you up to speed - you have to do that yourself, but again, please understand that there is no way for you or your friend to know that you or anyone else is an OP, so to be concerned about such a thing is a distraction and waste of energy.

Organic Portals?

Any sources to them on this website besides the one in this forum? I am interested on this topic now.

Organic Portals?

jacob232 said:
Any sources to them on this website besides the one in this forum? I am interested on this topic now.
As I said, please use the search function located at the top of the forum page. There is also more information at www.cassiopaea.org - go to the site map.

Back
Top Bottom