Our paranormal experiences

One paranormal experience story I have is about my two dogs...

In my kitchen one day I noticed one of my dogs staring, standing motionless - I don't recall his exact behaviors, like barking, growling, tail wagging ect., but it caught my attention. I asked what he was looking at, and he'd glance at me quickly then look back at the corner. His demeanor was not aggressive, but curious, looking intently, with soft whimpers.

And I noticed other times when both dogs would behave strangely in the kitchen, and the other dog was more aggressive and would bark and growl. It was strange, and so I'd get my dogs minds off the area by letting them outside.

It would happen when I was at work - these episodes in the kitchen - as I found some of the sheetrock wall was gnawed at, and the paper layer torn off - like my dog was trying to get through the wall.

So I knew there was something strange about that corner of the kitchen. Haunted maybe? So, there were two people who died in the house... my dad, who died of cancer, and one of his friends, who was killed by a knife to the neck - by my aunt. And my dad built the house, so that eliminates previous residents. But it was on a lot that had a cabin on it, so it could be a ghost from a resident in the cabin - which isn't the same place as the area where the dogs behave strangely.
Anyway, I thought about the two who died in the house, and it gave me no reason to fear because they were good. And I never noticed anything - except through my dogs, so I just don't feel worried about it.

A strange thing did occur, but it was only strange in hindsight.... I bought a knife sharpener at the store that was marked down 75% and sharpened all my kitchen knives... I often went to dads to play cards and brought the sharpener to sharpen my dads knives... well, the murder took place a weekend after, and with a knife I'd sharpened - I assume. I often went to dads to at least stop by - or play cards, but the weekend of this murder, I chose not to, because I didn't want to breath their smoke from their cigarettes as everyone smoked.

Some time after my dogs died, I noticed a neighborhood dog outside my house, sitting, facing the kitchen area of the house.... just looking strange like my dogs before.

Paranormal phenomena have long been the subject of scientific research in some ways, but mainstream science rejects them. The problem is that, according to modern methodology, they are virtually impossible to confirm (but also impossible to disprove). There are some very rigid frames in science and it is difficult to do anything to avoid these frames. The experiment must be repeatable. It does not work with paranormal phenomena as it does with the more "mundane" ones. Here's the problem and I wonder how to get around it. I think an alternative methodology is necessary, a change of assumptions.

There are scientific fields that work without repeatable experiments, such as psychology or cultural studies. Cultural studies just observe what is there and try to establish a scientific framework based on that.

You could say that in psychology a form of repeatable experiments does exist, such as treatment methods producing (more or less) repeatable results. A similar approach can be used to study inner spiritual or mystic experiences: apply the same meditations or approaches over a period of time and you get the same or similar results.

In fact, there are already good scientific studies that seem to prove some "paranormal abilities" such as remote viewing or even telepathy. As far as I can tell, these studies are just being suppressed or ignored to keep humanity in the materialist view of the world.

Researching random paranormal phenomena is indeed more difficult, but even there it is possible to have a good methodology. A good example is Richard Dolan's scientific approach as a historian when he studies reports and evidence of UFO's and "alien encounters". He is very sceptical of just believing stories without any evidence and I think that is the right approach.

In 1994 I was accosted by a wild eyed woman on a ferry from Lombok to Bali. She was flamboyantly dressed and sat few seats away from me. She just sat there and stared, I thought 'here we go, another pan handler!' I didn't say anything, didn't want to make a scene but after a few minutes staring she said 'you've been touched by the spirits'. I put my book down and said 'OK, thanks, tell me more.' She went on to explain that I'd been pursued by evil beings since birth and I was blind to the reality, in denial.

She was right, I had many memories of 'alien abduction' by then but regarded them as neutral, not good or evil, despite the latter being painfully obvious. She gave me a string of Muslim prayer beads and told me to use them as protection against them. As each bead passes through your fingers one asks God for help. We got talking, she said she was a Muslim witch and was on her way to perform some cleansing or exorcism. She said it was very important for me to fight the evil entities, in the end I did. I still have and use the beads to this day. She didn't ask for money.

She also said I'd live to be 92, that's 2057, not a bad innings.

Strange thing is, 2 other psychics on separate occasions and years apart have told me I'd live to be 92. I never seek out psychics, they approached me and didn't ask for any money. They got other things right too, don't know how they did it but it was quite amazing.

About 18 years ago, before these 2 psychics, I had a very vivid dream about my entire life, past and future. It was fast, especially the future segment and I can't tell you much about the future but it ended with me face to face with myself as a very old man.

If this is true, it means I'm not going to 4D in this lifetime. On the plus side the old me was well kept, looked liked I still had my marbles and apparently lived in a society with enough resources to care for an old bloke. Maybe 2057 won't be such a bad place to be, perhaps I'll be like the gentleman I met in Auschwitz almost 26 years ago, telling people what it was like in this age.

Who knows? It's never dull!

Well, yes, but isn't curiosity a form of emotionality? My experience shows that when I read about something that interests me especially, I feel no less emotional than if I read stories about people. Something that is seemingly scientific and dry can actually trigger huge emotions.

I will never forget how, at the beginning of my physics studies, I had the chills when someone spoke about time. It was very emotional for me. Time interested me so much that at that time I was experiencing various emotions associated with it.

Here is what Ouspensky in Psychology of man's possible evolution
says:
"The emotional part of the intellectual centre consists
chiefly of what is called an intellectual emotion, that desire to
know, desire to understand, satisfaction knowing, dissatisfaction
of not knowing, pleasure discovery and so on, although again all
these can manifest themselves on very different levels.
The work of the emotional part requires full attention but in
this part of the centre attention does not require any effort. It is
attracted and held by the subject itself, very often through
identification, which usually is called 'interest,' or 'enthusiasm,'
or' passion,' or 'devotion'
The intellectual part of the intellectual centre includes in
itself a capacity for creation, construction, invention and
discovery. It cannot work without attention, but the attention in
this part of the centre must be controlled and kept there by will
and effort.
This is the chief criterion in studying parts of centres If we
take them from the point of view of attention we shall know at
once in which part of centres we are. Without attention or
with attention wandering, we are in the mechanical part: with
the attention attracted by the subject of observation or
reflection and kept there, we are in the emotional part; with
the attention con-trolled and held on the subject by will, we
are in the intellectual part."

For me, this is a very important quote at the moment. I think I will have to read it a few more times because I feel the need to integrate all its parts into me. More precisely, to fully remember it.
Sometimes while researching and learning, I come across something that excites me emotionally, personal discoveries and insights. Then I want to remember what I read 100%. It used to happen to me that this excitement blocked me and that I could not learn what I had found in the right way. It’s like I’m satisfied with that emotion and then I don’t “need” to really learn it and integrate it into myself. This can be interpreted as a weak will.

When my mother was young, she and her friend, out of curiosity, made an experiment which caused a paranormal phenomenon.
My mother sat at a table in a dark room, lit a candle, and placed a glass of water in front of her. Her friend told her to gaze at the glass of water and ask a question. My mother asked, "Who will I marry?" After waiting a few moments, she noticed that a shape had formed inside the glass of water. It was the silhouette of man sitting in a chair. She got frightened and immediately terminated the experiment. At the time, she didn't know the man, but he ended up becoming her husband and my father!

For my part, when I dream about meeting an old friend or a former classmate I haven't seen in 10-15 years, that person suddenly appears in my life a few days or a few weeks later. This has happened repeatedly over the years and I am beginning to seriously doubt that this is just "probabilities." I think that there is definitely something "out there" that acts like a "cosmic mailbox" for subconscious messages to such an extent that two people could agree to meet at a certain place without being consciously aware of their future encounter.

Well, I‘ve never thought of „prophetic“ dreams as paranormal, but now that you mention them, then I suppose I had also more paranormal experiences than I thought (or remember).

I was in beginning of my puberty when that started.
I also started when I was a teenager, mostly with very strange, stressful dreams, sometimes of creatures roaming around my bed or sometimes myself wandering around my parents' house as if I were awake.
Personally, on the one hand, the paranormal issues somehow I related them with something unpleasant, I think I never liked to know more, it caused me a lot of stress, more like the kind of encounter with ghosts.

Then 3 years ago, I think this is the only thing I have really seen: "a plastic bottle spinning on its axis for several seconds", it was very shocking, I just left that place where I saw it, then other ghost type things happened to me, and then after asking for advice in another forum thread, and I put salt and now with the crystals, all that is gone.
The last thing that happened to me two months ago was a dog barking next to me, it was the strangest thing,
how can you hear something that does not produce sound?, it was super crazy for my brain to explain it, it seems that something is blocked when you want to try to find a logic.

Will it be possible to finde out myselve?
Or is souch a thing only possible under hypnosis?

You can try meditation. If the soul/mind/body is ready for any revelations, they will come naturally, sometimes in the form of dreams.

Yes, hypnosis can be utilized to learn about such things, but it is not necessary if you determine to do the work yourself.

Here is what Ouspensky in Psychology of man's possible evolution
says:
"The emotional part of the intellectual centre consists
chiefly of what is called an intellectual emotion, that desire to
know, desire to understand, satisfaction knowing, dissatisfaction
of not knowing, pleasure discovery and so on, although again all
these can manifest themselves on very different levels.
The work of the emotional part requires full attention but in
this part of the centre attention does not require any effort. It is
attracted and held by the subject itself, very often through
identification, which usually is called 'interest,' or 'enthusiasm,'
or' passion,' or 'devotion'
The intellectual part of the intellectual centre includes in
itself a capacity for creation, construction, invention and
discovery. It cannot work without attention, but the attention in
this part of the centre must be controlled and kept there by will
and effort.
This is the chief criterion in studying parts of centres If we
take them from the point of view of attention we shall know at
once in which part of centres we are. Without attention or
with attention wandering, we are in the mechanical part: with
the attention attracted by the subject of observation or
reflection and kept there, we are in the emotional part; with
the attention con-trolled and held on the subject by will, we
are in the intellectual part."

For me, this is a very important quote at the moment. I think I will have to read it a few more times because I feel the need to integrate all its parts into me. More precisely, to fully remember it.
Sometimes while researching and learning, I come across something that excites me emotionally, personal discoveries and insights. Then I want to remember what I read 100%. It used to happen to me that this excitement blocked me and that I could not learn what I had found in the right way. It’s like I’m satisfied with that emotion and then I don’t “need” to really learn it and integrate it into myself. This can be interpreted as a weak will.

Thanks for posting this. I have experienced exactly what is described in the quote and it is so true that will is required to actually get anywhere on a soul quest. Otherwise, one becomes nothing but a dabbler. Anyone who has read the Cs session and then, my book "From Paul to Mark", can see that in the sessions, my 'emotional' curiosity was in play, but in the book, my intellectual part was in full control. It's the old saying, 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. The book was that 90% while the hints given by Cs were the 10%.

I have only had one prophetic dream that has exactly been fulfilled.

I dreamed that I was one day at the entrance of the building where I worked. In front of me there was a building and next to this building I could see the full moon. It looked great to be visually on the side of the building. Then after a moment I see an asteroid pass just in front of the moon. It crossed the center.

Suddenly, while looking at the moon, everything went dark. Total darkness, I couldn't see anything anywhere.

However, I was not afraid.

I realized that I had a need to urinate. So in the dream in the dark I said, "Well, I'm going to the bathroom."

Touching the walls like a blind man I went to the bathroom.

That was the dream. At work when there was a full moon I looked from the door and she was never in heaven like in my dream, so at the time I forgot.

One day I was at the front door of my work building and I really wanted to urinate. I turned to look at the sky and there it was. The full moon exactly like in my dream. And I say exactly in its shape and position with the building in front.

I remembered my dream and ...

There was no darkness.

At that time I was "going around" searching and I had the theories of the new era in mind.

You know, the three days of darkness, the photon belt, and all that fun stuff. So at the time I interpreted the darkness in my dream in terms of those theories.

Nothing like that happened.

What did happen was that a few days after seeing the moon as in my dream, my wife developed a muscular disease that disabled her and caused her enormous and constant pain.

Well, it was years and years where my soul was immersed in fire. The most brutal attacks through my wife. Now I know how and why, but not back then. I endure submerged in the fire of the forge.

Now, I see that the darkness that was shown to me was what I had to experience to learn.

They still submerge me from time to time in the "forge", but the tempering of the "steel" each time holds the fire better.

What has not yet been fulfilled is seeing an asteroid pass in front of the full moon.

Maybe I'll see him one day and then the darkness ends.

However, I won't know the meaning until it happens.:-)

When my son Victor was about 3 years old, I noticed 2-3 times a few months apart that he would suddenly stop playing while sitting on the floor and stare intensely at something or someone. One time I quietly entered the room without saying anything and he immediately asked a question: dad, who is that person? Of course, there was no one in the room, but I knew that he saw what I could not see. You know, I told him, this man used to live here and he used to live here, but sometimes he comes here to see if everything is all right with his area and his house.(I made this up on the fly because I didn't know what to answer him). Aha, he said well, and I asked him some more if he often sees him in this room? He replied that yes, sometimes I see him, but I don't know exactly when he comes! I reassured him, he accepted it as a normal, usual thing and we didn't come back to the topic again. When I told him this story when he was 7 or 8 years old, he didn't remember it at all, which is not surprising since children up to about 6 years old see very differently than we adults immersed in our 3-density world. I don't know if this story exhausts the mark of this thread, but I decided to share it for the benefit of other members. This is just my 2 cents. Thank You.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
My son sometimes looks over my head or to the side during a conversation, he tells me he perceives a presence.

I had an other experience a few years back. For years I wonder how something like that could have happened, knowing that it did and it wasn't an misinterpretation. Now that I am reading P.D. OuspenskyThe Fourth Way , which I find very eye opening in regards to different "I" in us, I might have an explanation, although I find it very scary.
The event happened a few years back when I was still a student, working and studying alternatively thanks to a new scheme at the time. The company would pay for the student to study for two years in exchange for half day of work everyday. The 2nd year, I found the alternative work/study very time consuming (:-D) and missed a few classes. Because of my lack of attendance, I was asked to a meeting with the school and the employer and was strongly admonished, I had signed a contract and I had to keep my part of the contract.
During the meeting, something strange happened. I didn't feel any time lapse... I was facing them like facing a panel of judges and suddenly in our conversation they say to me that because I gave them my word to have 15 in my overall exams, they will wait and see. Very surprised, I asked them when I had said that and they replied that I had just said it 5 mins ago. I looked at them, they all looked at me and I decided not to press the matter further. 10 is a pass 15 is rarely seen, it's excellent. Could I get a 15 in my overall exams after missing so many classes... I remember not worrying and having the feeling that everything was ok.
Well to make the story short, I got 15:clap:. This whole experience stayed with me, especially because how "cool" I was and took that experience in my stride.
I had a few thoughts for years, something like someone took over and acted for a few seconds as me... Now, while reading P.D. Ouspensky, I wonder if what happened could be an "I" who took over for a short period, but never came back (I still don't remember)!!

p31 The Fourth way - psychology of lying- extracts
" And if I say "I" today and say "I" to-morrow, it is supposed to be the same "I", when in reality there is no connection between them....
... "there are "I"s in you which do not know one another and never come into contact"...
... If you observe your decisions you will see that one "I" decides and another has to carry out the decision, and this one is either unwilling to do it or never heard about it"
.:ohboy:
Very interesting concept!!!

I don't know if these experiences were paranormal but they were a little strange to me and I remember them as if it was yesterday. The first happened about two years ago when I was living at a ranch. It was the middle of the night and I woke up and heard a voice telling me to go outside. it was very strange how I heard it, it was like an outside voice speaking to me telepathically and it was something that I have never experienced. I mentally said no and stayed in my room for a couple of minutes but then I got up and went outside. I didn't notice anything outside but it was a pretty strange experience.

The second experience was a couple of night or a week after my parents had passed away. I was going to the ranch during the day and I would stay there with my dogs and pack my things but I wasn't able to sleep there for some reason ( my parents had passed away in the kitchen area). One night, I brought a friend over to the branch so it would be easier for me to go to sleep. My friend slept in the living room and I slept in my room. We ended up going to sleep at 2:00am and I remember waking up to a strange sensation like I just got hit in the head. It felt like I got smacked in the head by some invisible force and after that it dawned on me that I wasn't meant to stay at that location anymore.

I had and experience several year ago, I was suffering from an autoimmune disease, which on occasions raises it's face, even today.

I am a side sleeper, I found myself, in a horizontal on the bed.thrashing around, with the impression, that someone, or something, wanted to move me, out of the window of my apartment several tines, it was like a pull or push situation, that is the impression I had in the dream state

Words, came into my mind, and I will never forget it. "She is a Witch". What that meant, I do not know, but suggests to me some form of protection. Not the so called interpretation and understanding use of the word, we have in use in our times.

But a deeper understanding, of Shamanic practices in ancient times, as women that are protectors of souls. This is just one of many experiences, in dreams. And it not new,

I am reminded of Mind Matters and the work of James Carpenter, this interview from Mind Matters

The thing is that, what, makes me wonder, from the interview above from Mind Matters, for a large proportion of people, these experiences are not new, from testimony, observation, anecdotes and curiosity in literature.

It projects something fantastic. beyond the bounds of reality, and out of this world. And for materialistic thinking, that is a scary prospect.

Why are some people able to experience such phenomenon? If one cares to call it, or is this something that for some has been hardwired into the physiology, so to speak, for eons.

A divine force, that is able to create, has some form of intelligent cognition and prescience, for those that live in a material universe, this is scary, and is a threat, where their whole world is in jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom