Pentagon first responder

realitybasher said:
One guy saw an aircraft flying fast like a military aircraft..... This proves it was not a plane? Come on.
No, but why do you assert your eyewitness testimony proves that it *was* a plane? My point is, if you want us to ignore eyewitnesses that say they saw something else, why do you want us to not also ignore those who say they saw a 757? And if you listen to one side, shouldn't you also listen to the other?

Scott said:
Well, you have come back again and again to post more about our "ideas" as you call them. That counts as way more than "a second look". Thus, your statement that no sane person would give a second look to our ideas means that you are calling yourself insane.
Just a cut above "I know you are, but what am I?"

RB said:
...If anyone is a subversive government agent it is shills like you and alex jones...
And this:

RB said:
...The people you are choosing to believe you have never engaged with. They are third fourth and fifth parties. You must all be christian.this type of blindness can only come from such a poison to logic as religion. Pathetic
Whoaa...this RB guy is all over the place. He claims to never have heard of Cointelpro. He calls the forum members retards, Christians, and in the same camp as Alex Jones. I'd laugh if it wasn't so clear he has not done his homework in regards to SOTT, has little control over his own thoughts, and obviously can't keep his stories straight.

Are the lessons we learn from such as he worth it at this point? Perhaps. At least newcomers to this site will read the exchange and possibly learn something...like how not to prove a point without solid evidence and data to back it up...or how not to introduce a point of view on a forum by first calling the members rude names for not believing ones point of view.

there is no story to keep straight. Its simple i proved beyond a point where a reasonable person could doubt that i was in fact the only person you have ever had real contact with that was in fact on the search and recovery mission.

realitybasher said:
You must all be christian. this type of blindness can only come from such a poison to logic as religion. Pathetic
(quoted from realitybasher's post) "Everybody was nervous. There wasn't a soul among us who wasn't praying for our buddies from our platoon who were tour-guiding in the Pentagon," Behrens said
According to Behrens you were all praying. If you hold the view that religion is poison who were you praying to?
Do you believe all your ‘old guard’ Christian buddies are pathetic?

realitybasher said:
you are retarded
realitybasher said:
You must all be christian.
realitybasher said:
Also i never called anyone anything.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. My gramma said the problem with not telling the truth is that you gotta remember what you said.
If someone lies a little, they tend to lie a lot. Do the comments above help me find RB credible? I think not. Sounds like more children playing on the playground. He said, she said, they said... A bully says, 'Do what I say. I am bigger. I am important for I am truthful. Ignore your intuition and commen sense. Just believe what I say. Or I will bash you...' such children...

realitybasher said:
Its simple i proved beyond a point where a reasonable person could doubt that i was in fact the only person you have ever had real contact with that was in fact on the search and recovery mission.
To prove something you would have to offer factual evidence that can verified. And you didn't. All you offered is an alleged account, links to material by other people, a photo of some uniformed individuals and mostly just insults with respect to our intelligence.

Come back when you are more humble and when you have some real research data.
For somebody who is/was allegedly in the military you have behaved quite disrespectful. What is up with that. Serve and insult?

realitybasher said:
there is no story to keep straight. Its simple i proved beyond a point where a reasonable person could doubt that i was in fact the only person you have ever had real contact with that was in fact on the search and recovery mission.
You haven't proven anything. You have made claims and provided a ridiculous photo that is somehow supposed to be evidence of your claims.

NormaRegula said:
Scott said:
Well, you have come back again and again to post more about our "ideas" as you call them. That counts as way more than "a second look". Thus, your statement that no sane person would give a second look to our ideas means that you are calling yourself insane.
RB obviously has an agenda, which is to push his point of view using "evidence" that is not evidence at all. When that failed, RB decided to use emotionally charged language to attempt to belittle the forum, its members, and the work we all do here. Pointing out the logical absurdity of what RB is saying is quite useful in understanding how such "agents" operate (whether conscious or unconscious). What I wrote above also highlights the fact that RB is simply not thinking clearly!

There is therefore a vast and *VERY* important difference between what I wrote and, "I know you are, but what am I?"

realitybasher said:
I offer the photo as proof that i was there.
Ok, honestly, this has moved beyond mildly entertaining to rather boringly predictable - I mean, really, you're not addressing people who think that just because you say, 'look here's a picture of me', that it means it's actually a picture of you - or anyone you've ever met. Aside from that most obvious fact, anyone in the tri-state area could have had their picture taken with the pentagon in the background anytime the week following the false flag attack and said - "see, this proves I was there". You're not in grade school, so either provide proof of your rather ridiculous claims (without calling everyone a 'retard') or don't - and move on. Since it's painfully obvious that you cannot have evidence - the other option is open.

rb said:
You want pictures from inside the pentagon.
Nope, just want the pictures you said you had that prove what you said they proved.

rb said:
How foolish does one have to be to think the MOST SECURE BUILDING IN THE WORLD would allow pictures.
How foolish does one have to be to think that the most secure building in the world would allow an aircraft that is not a
'friendly' - i.e. - a domestic airliner - to approach and crash into it without activating it's own missile defense? Enough, rb, you're woefully misinformed and clearly not even intelligent enough to fake a 'good story'. You put it well, when you say 'move on' -- although it has been rather uneventful here lately, and we appreciate the entertainment, it really is time for you to run along and play your games with those who might actually listen for a moment or two before they roll their eyes.

Scott said:
... Thus, your statement that no sane person would give a second look to our ideas means that you are calling yourself insane.
NR said:
Scott said:
RB obviously has an agenda, which is to push his point of view using "evidence" that is not evidence at all. When that failed, RB decided to use emotionally charged language to attempt to belittle the forum, its members, and the work we all do here. Pointing out the logical absurdity of what RB is saying is quite useful in understanding how such "agents" operate (whether conscious or unconscious). What I wrote above also highlights the fact that RB is simply not thinking clearly!

There is therefore a vast and *VERY* important difference between what I wrote and, "I know you are, but what am I?"
That quote of mine was directed towards RB, albeit not very clearly. It was a poor attempt to show how ridiculous RB's juvenile insults are...with a juvenile taunt. After reading your post, I see how I missed the point of what you were actually saying.

To summarize:

A reality basher said retard
Playing the witness account card
Airliner smoking gun
Proof of evidence mum
Got hoisted on own petard

Realitybasher said:
lets focus on WTC 7, NORAD stand down, and prior knowledge.
Realitybasher said:
Sorry to have to tell you about the lie you have been promoting. MOVE ON.
I found those excerpts of Realitybasher posts quite telling about his agenda. Oviously as often mentioned by the SOTT team, the Pentagon strike seems to be the weak point of the whole 9/11 story and therefore it makes sense to focus mainly on what happened in the Pentagon.

Realitybasher contributions sounded like a desperate attempt to bring the attention away from the painful chapter of the Pentagon Strike and, as it sometimes happens, his posts had an effect opposite to the excepted outcome and will reinforce our focus on the Pentagon strike.

Keeping this point in mind we can only say one thing to Realitybasher : "thank you".

realitybasher, is this you?
1488624982_b1d1b6f25c_o.jpg

This image has just been released in the government-issued, hard-bound history, "9-11 Pentagon," which can be ordered here, at the government bookstore.gpo.gov.

And here's part of another article about your noble "Old Guard" traditions:

Old Guard Honors Battlefield Tradition by Linda D. Kozaryn writing in a DefenseLink news article on Feb,. 5, 2002

"Gen. John Keane, Army vice chief of staff, was in his office at the Pentagon that day. In mid-January, he talked of the day's terror and courage to a group of reserve officers here.

The soldiers helped sort through the rubble so FBI agents could locate evidence and local search and rescue workers could locate remains. Once found, the Old Guard soldiers carried out body bags containing the remains.

Military mortuary affairs personnel stood by to receive the remains. The Army's 54th Quartermaster Company (Mortuary Affairs), Fort Lee, Va., were first on the scene, followed by the Army Reserve 311th Quartermaster Company (Mortuary Affairs) from Puerto Rico.

"We intended to remove (all the remains) using United States Army soldiers to do it," Keane said. "That's our tradition. That's our custom. So we asked the fire and rescue people to call us when they located (remains) and told them that we would assist them."

The Old Guard's young soldiers, he said, most in their early 20s, some still teen-agers, wore protective garments, respirators, rubber boots and gloves when they went in to recover remains.

All work on the site stopped while they performed the grim mission. Nothing would move except the soldiers, Keane said. They carried the remains to a tent, where there was a short ceremony with the American flag and a chaplain said a prayer.

"We did that outside the view of any camera or reporter," he noted. "We did that because that's who we are and what we stand for. Those are our values.'"
I thought all that body sifting was supposed to be taking place under a tent, to keep the paparazzi from dishonoring the moment with a view, not mucking your way through, across, amid and amongst the remains, and then publishing it yourselves because you needed the points.

Then I found this:

Slow, Grim Work at the Pentagon, by Steve Twomey and David Cho, writing in the Washington Post on September 13, 2001

As the remains began to emerge with regularity in the hour before nightfall, the workers who had used heavy construction equipment to strip away the rubble paused to watch. "I don't think anything can prepare you to see that," said Gerald Ours, a supervisor with Facchina Construction.

His colleague Mike Crotty described encountering the body of a woman inside an office that had felt the plane's impact. "She was in her chair, leaning back," he said. "It didn't look like she knew what hit her . . . and her face was as if she was shocked."
It seems like a high value is placed on construction workers at the Pentagon, like these guys from "Facchina Construction," who seem to have had the run of the place. But what I'd like to know is--what was the concrete subcontractor for the future rebuilding contract doing on-site on Wednesday, September 12? Polishing the terrazzo?

The article you posted mentions Sgt. Nate Orme. I did an interesting blog about his rewrite abilities a while back.

There is no honor among thieves and liars. The Old Guard's role at the Pentagon in the aftermath of 9-11--just like the roles of FEMA and USAR and the FBI and the Arlington County Fire Department--was strictly public relations and deep cover, not one iota of truth to be had (plus you're all uniformly bad actors.) The only honor in your unit is in keeping the secret, but this one is going to tear you up inside. Then you come spread your dishonor across the street, sullying the laying to rest of American "heroes." No soldier comes home from Iraq or Afghanistan but comes home diminished, not valorous, and you can keep giving each other medals and awards, it doesn't matter. Lies, all lies.

Hello Any Intelligent Life Out There--

I just got banned this morning by Jeff over at Rigorous Intuition because of my support for the No-Planes and T.V.-Fakery theories (neither of which is even in my area of 9-11 advocacy,) and I'm feeling lonely and bereft.

Then, in a bit of synchronization, someone from over here visited my little-known corner of the universe at http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com I had had all my bookmarks (and passwords) eaten again recently by some insatiable monster, and while I hadn't forgotten about SOTT, it probably would have taken drugs for me to have focused enough to find my way back here.

Apparently, there is some overlap of memberships between RI and SOTT. Anybody who cares to visit me and feed the maw of my SiteCounter, I'd appreciate the company, although I don't think I've contributed much recently. According to many of the high-brow RI types I'm the problem, and I must state for the record, I like Lyndon LaRouche, and if he's a fascist, so am I.

There. I probably have said too much. So be it.

Hi Steven

Please don't feel too lonely or bereft. Fwiw, I like what you're doing - I think you're providing a really valuable service in critical thinking about the Pentagon strike. And I especially like the fact that you seem to have a lot of heart.

Sometimes, though, threads just peter out - even when they appear to be getting especially interesting. And there are lots of reasons for this, e.g. someone says something particularly trenchant and incisive and apparently well-informed. I mean, where do any potential respondants go from there? It's difficult to post a satisfactory reply.

Or, then again, because this forum covers an awful lot of ground, people just naturally find other things to post on. As you may already have gathered, the background to this forum lies in channelled communications. These invited (or rather, in fact, insisted) that further critical thinking should be pursued on the subjects originally brought up and commented upon - comments which were sometimes rather Delphic. And a great range of subjects were brought up in the original channelling experiments. So, anyway, that's the background, and that's why so many subjects are covered.

That great range of subjects gives this forum a superficial resemblance to the Rigorous Intuition forum. But that's obviously not quite the same thing as an overlap. Jeff Wells has lots of interesting things to say, and although he bewails the decline of critical broad-ranging thinking on the politico-magico-intelligence plot against all us clueless schmucks into mere conspiratainment, he nevertheless draws an awful lot of drama queens into his forum. This forum, on the other hand, tries (I believe) to be a bit more thorough-going. That can make it a bruising experience for people who are new to it. Ego, after all, is something of a barrier in the search for truth (whatever that will turn out to be!), and everyone who posts seriously here knows how one's own ego can keep popping up and getting in the way. But so what? One of the mottoes here is: Learning is fun!

What a shame that Jeff can't see what happened at the Pentagon as an obvious loose thread that needs pulling. He seems to think that it's all a honeytrap. I think he's SO wrong, and way off target.

I wish more people knew about your site. Unfortunately it does take about a 1000 years to load - and I assume this is one of the effects of it having been hacked in some way already. And I think I've seen at least one other evidence of it having been hacked, about 3 months ago. But of course, this is only a good sign, I'd have thought ... you've latched on to something that could be especially important.

Anyway - I think all the serious posters on this forum have felt (or actually do feel) lonely and bereft. There's a lot of difficult work to do, not a great deal of time, and so many of our friends appear not to care nearly so much about it all as we do. But there you go. It's all supposed to be fun, and we're all here for each other.

Hope this helps. :)

Back
Top Bottom