Pentagon Strike Video: Information

I posted this earlier, but I do not know what happend to it: so I will repost it.

Lisa said:
Looks like somebody is more interested in glory than truth....
I am simply trying to defend myself and others like me that have taken a lot of time to sit down to read and research, but also to spread the word to families, friends, and strangers alike.

henry said:
As I pointed out, the Pentagon Strike has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding.
Like I said before, I am bothered by this because it is an assumption. In the past five years, a lot has happened online. Numerous websites have joined to fight for the truth on 9/11 and a plethora of 9/11 videos have been made; such as, Loose Change, Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime, Alex Jones' numerous videos, Steven Jones lectures, etc.

To assume that "the Pentagon Strike has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding," is short-sighted and egocentric.

Hundreds of others have spent time, money, and risked their reputations to spread the truth; and for SotT to simply claim that the PS video "...has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding" is quite an assumption to make.

I deleted your post, because if you had spent the time necessary to read all the relevant material on this subject that is available on the forum ( as you've been asked to do several times), you would not have ever written this, unless, of course, you have no interest in the truth and are merely pushing an agenda. As Henry said....

Henry said:
The point is that members of this forum have looked at these questions already. We have investigated the evidence. We have posted articles on our site and there are threads here on the forum. It is closed until some new evidence comes up. You are not offering any new evidence.

It is up to you to get up to speed. It isn't up to us to spoonfeed you our conclusions.

Go read the articles on the site, then come back.
And now that you've once again brought attention to your apparent agenda, I thought I'd remind you of what you said the first time you were compared to ToeKnee -
Moonfox said:
Please do not stereotype and group me with the same people as ToeKnee. I am just another curious individual trying to filter out the facts from the plethora of information online.
Not until it was pointed out several times that it appeared that you and ToeKnee are one in the same, judging by IP addresses, did you come clean on that one. Very interesting indeed.

Until you have read the relevant information, and are able to demonstrate that you understand it, please understand that your further input on this thread will be limited.

MoonFox said:
I will spend tonight reading the Ultimate Truth of 9/11 and I will try to convince my roommate to do the same.
Pardon me for being incredulous, but I find it very hard to believe that you just happened to have an unread copy of 9/11: Ultimate Truth hanging around. When did you order your copy, presuming you aren't lying your arse off. How many of these types have tried this before? "Laura, I'm reading your book and it's really great. How can you criticize me when I like you enough to read your book?!! <pop!>"

MoonFox said:
I did send Mr. Hoffman an e-mail because I'm pissed off that he is CoIntelPro. I used his website many times to reference essays I have written about 9/11 and now I have to revise all of them because he is not reliable anymore.
Can you provide us with some links to your work regarding 9/11? Also, that was a pretty quick reversal you did on Hoffman. Sounds to me like you're doing the following:

Seduction - Covert-aggressive personalities are adept at charming, praising, flattering or overtly supporting others in order to get them to lower their defenses and surrender their trust and loyalty. Covert-aggressives are also particularly aware that people who are to some extent emotionally needy and dependent (and that includes most people who aren't character-disordered) want approval, reassurance, and a sense of being valued and needed more than anything. Appearing to be attentive to these needs can be a manipulator's ticket to incredible power over others. [...]
In other words, "Oh wow, you guys are totally right! Hoffman is CoIntelPro! See, I'm really likable, it's just my room-mate who's the spoil-sport!"

So MoonFox, are you the 'good cop' personality of Tony? Because I'm fairly certain you are, again, lying your arse off. Notice anything suspicious about the following?

ToeKnee said:
Wait...what?
ToeKnee said:
I never argued that the evidence is not real...it is 100% real
ToeKnee said:
But...the media has also been forced to come up with excuses for the collapses of the three towers due to "fire damage."
MoonFox said:
How would the Israeli contingent be exposed at the Pentagon...but not at the WTC, or by any indepedent investigation into 9/11 in general?
MoonFox said:
As far as Mike Ruppert goes...I didn't know that.
MoonFox said:
I will try to convince him to read the rebuttals...but after reading what you have all posted, I understand why he was shut-down so fast for doing what he was doing.
MoonFox said:
But then again, I haven't read everything everyone has provided yet...so I will take the time to read "9/11 the Ultimate Truth" and I hope to be on the same page as all of you
MoonFox said:
But you still didn't answer my question...from before.
But then again, maybe you and Tony went to grammar school together as well. :cool:

MoonFox said:
All I am saying is that Mr. Fetzer made it on national television because of everyone's effort in the search for truth, not just because of your video.
Perhaps Fetzer made it onto Fox News because the idiotic producers were under the impression he was a crackpot alleging to teach courses on 9/11 conspiracies.

hkoehli said:
MoonFox said:
All I am saying is that Mr. Fetzer made it on national television because of everyone's effort in the search for truth, not just because of your video.
Perhaps Fetzer made it onto Fox News because the idiotic producers were under the impression he was a crackpot alleging to teach courses on 9/11 conspiracies.
Undoubtedly Fetzer made it on national television because he's no threat - an easily demolished strawman.

You can take it to the bank that anything that really threatens the PTB will NOT make it on TV except as a "set-up."

Moonie and Toenee, the main problem I see with your ideas is a serious lack of knowledge about our reality and the individuals within it. You could correct this deficiency if you would embark on a deep study of history. As the saying goes: those that do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it.

As you might know, Ark is a physicist - an expert in hyperdimensional physics - and one of his special areas of study is quantum jumps, changes of state, phase transitions, and so on.

When one studies history, one notices that there are many macro-social "quantum jumps." Studying this sort of thing brings forth the realization that there are "patterns." Beginning to see these patterns is just the first step. After that, you have to zoom in on the key points of any phase transition to see what was before, during and after. Cycles of history are a subject of intense study among certain academicians, including some mathematicians and physicists. It is becoming ever more clear that these macro-social quantum jumps can be analyzed and even statistically predicted just like quantum phenomena. Such studies have been used to predict stock market and other fluctuations. I'm sure you have heard of that. That is part of what we do in QFG: collect data to study the past so as to have an accurate framework into which to place current data so as to have a good general idea of the future even if "timing" is always problematical.

Society in the U.S. is exhibiting very strong indicators - I mean, like off the scale - of being in just such a phase transition. The characteristics are identifiable quantitatively and qualitatively. Without this perspective, it simply is not possible to have a really good grasp of what may or may not be going on "behind the scenes". But with this perspective, it is not only possible, but can actually be quite scientific.

This is our approach.

Now, I have written one book entitled The Secret History of the World that sketches many things in a broad, multi-millennial perspective, while also contributing to certain esoteric ideas that are important for a more comprehensive understanding of any given historical phenomenon. I would suggest that you avail yourself of the information in that book before you even begin to try to understand what is going on in our reality, and in particular, the events of 9/11.

As noted, the phenomenon of 9/11 is not without historical precedent, and I think you will agree with that even if the only item you may have in your mental databank is the Reichstag fire. But there is more. Much more.

Among the major factors involved in certain "phase transitions" in social and historical terms we find that the role of psychopathy is of chief importance. More than this, the lack of adequate knowledge of this phenomenon that you don't seem to have, nor do many of the so-called 9/11 researchers inhibits your ability to comprehend exactly what you are looking at. Without this knowledge, there is no possibility for anyone to really understand what went on that day, what went on for years before that, what is going on now, and what is going to happen.

So, with the above in mind, let me cite here a post to a different forum where this subject is of intense, current interest. And certainly, anyone who wishes to understand what is happening on this thread, simultaneous with the events being described on this other thread should read both of them in order to get a fuller picture.

Psychologist Martha Stout said:
Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken.

And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools.

Now add to this strange fantasy the ability to conceal from other people that your psychological makeup is radically different from theirs. Since everyone simply assumes that conscience is universal among human beings, hiding the fact that you are conscience-free is nearly effortless.

You are not held back from any of your desires by guilt or shame, and you are never confronted by others for your cold-bloodedness. The ice water in your veins is so bizarre, so completely outside of their personal experience, that they seldom even guess at your condition.

In other words, you are completely free of internal restraints, and your unhampered liberty to do just as you please, with no pangs of conscience, is conveniently invisible to the world.

You can do anything at all, and still your strange advantage over the majority of people, who are kept in line by their consciences will most likely remain undiscovered.

How will you live your life?

What will you do with your huge and secret advantage, and with the corresponding handicap of other people (conscience)?

The answer will depend largely on just what your desires happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people - whether they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia, while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions. Some human beings are brilliant and talented, some are dull-witted, and most, conscience or not, are somewhere in between. There are violent people and nonviolent ones, individuals who are motivated by blood lust and those who have no such appetites. [...]

Provided you are not forcibly stopped, you can do anything at all.

If you are born at the right time, with some access to family fortune, and you have a special talent for whipping up other people's hatred and sense of deprivation, you can arrange to kill large numbers of unsuspecting people. With enough money, you can accomplish this from far away, and you can sit back safely and watch in satisfaction. [...]

Crazy and frightening - and real, in about 4 percent of the population....

The prevalence rate for anorexic eating disorders is estimated a 3.43 percent, deemed to be nearly epidemic, and yet this figure is a fraction lower than the rate for antisocial personality. The high-profile disorders classed as schizophrenia occur in only about 1 percent of [the population] - a mere quarter of the rate of antisocial personality - and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say that the rate of colon cancer in the United States, considered "alarmingly high," is about 40 per 100,000 - one hundred times lower than the rate of antisocial personality.

The high incidence of sociopathy in human society has a profound effect on the rest of us who must live on this planet, too, even those of us who have not been clinically traumatized. The individuals who constitute this 4 percent drain our relationships, our bank accounts, our accomplishments, our self-esteem, our very peace on earth.

Yet surprisingly, many people know nothing about this disorder, or if they do, they think only in terms of violent psychopathy - murderers, serial killers, mass murderers - people who have conspicuously broken the law many times over, and who, if caught, will be imprisoned, maybe even put to death by our legal system.

We are not commonly aware of, nor do we usually identify, the larger number of nonviolent sociopaths among us, people who often are not blatant lawbreakers, and against whom our formal legal system provides little defense.

Most of us would not imagine any correspondence between conceiving an ethnic genocide and, say, guiltlessly lying to one's boss about a coworker. But the psychological correspondence is not only there; it is chilling. Simple and profound, the link is the absence of the inner mechanism that beats up on us, emotionally speaking, when we make a choice we view as immoral, unethical, neglectful, or selfish.

Most of us feel mildly guilty if we eat the last piece of cake in the kitchen, let alone what we would feel if we intentionally and methodically set about to hurt another person.

Those who have no conscience at all are a group unto themselves, whether they be homicidal tyrants or merely ruthless social snipers.

The presence or absence of conscience is a deep human division, arguably more significant than intelligence, race, or even gender.

What differentiates a sociopath who lives off the labors of others from one who occasionally robs convenience stores, or from one who is a contemporary robber baron - or what makes the difference betwen an ordinary bully and a sociopathic murderer - is nothing more than social status, drive, intellect, blood lust, or simple opportunity.

What distinguishes all of these people from the rest of us is an utterly empty hole in the psyche, where there should be the most evolved of all humanizing functions. The Sociopath Next Door
Crackhead and his gang are, clearly, a Ponerological Union - a group composed of psychological deviants - as psychologist Andrzej Lobaczewski refers to them. I just wrote a little review about a book I have just read in the Books forum that describes the type of creature that Crackhead obviously is in some detail. The internet has given birth to a new venue for psychopaths, but the principle is still the same. Let me just give some of the highlights of the stalking behavior of Ken McElroy, psychopath, and I think ya'll will agree that the pattern fits the Crackhead Revereradio gang:

He was an ardent stalker long before the word was popularized on crime blotters. He used a form of drive-by shooting for intimidation. He was a ravenous pedophile.

And an analysis of his vast criminal oeuvre should also include abused-spouse syndrome, another more modern concept. He beat every woman-and girl-he was with, and they came back for more until McElroy discarded them like dirty dishrags when something younger came along.

He avoided theft and livestock rustling convictions by intimidating witnesses. He pointed guns at people-including a town marshal and a deputy sheriff-and got off scot-free. He shot a man, point-blank. The victim lived to finger McElroy, but a jury turned him loose unpunished.

He raped adolescent girls without repercussion. Once, he even burned down the house of a couple who protested the rape of their 13-year-old daughter. The owners dropped charges and allowed their adolescent child to marry the 30-year-old monster, a move that essentially nullified statutory rape charges....

He began parking outside the house and staring at occupants through windows. Once, he sat and stared at the house for four solid hours. The foster family called police. Officers came and talked with McElroy. The cops told the family that the tormentor was within his legal rights to sit and stare. ....

Henry said McElroy drove by or parked outside his home at least 100 times in the interim between the shooting and trial. He complained to the sheriff, who replied that he would talk to McElroy. Whether the talk happened or not, the visits from McElroy continued. .....

Romaine Henry testified that McElroy was the man who shot him, and two neighbors said they saw the suspect speed away from the scene just after the shooting. But McFadin came up with two witnesses, both coon hunters, who said they were with McElroy far from the Henry farm at the hour of the shooting. The jury voted to acquit-unanimously siding with McElroy over the word of a victim who looked his attacker in the eye from four feet away. ....

Jaws dropped in Skidmore over the verdict. McElroy went around town bragging that he might as well have killed Henry....

[In another case] That evening, McElroy sat in his truck outside the store and stared. After closing, the Bowenkamps retired to their home at the edge of town only to find McElroy's truck crawling past their home, over and over.

Lois Bowenkamp called a deputy sheriff she knew.

"Don't worry about it," the deputy said. "He won't do nothin'." ....

Yet there they were, McElroy and Trena, standing outside the Bowenkamp home the next day, as though waiting for Mrs. Bowenkamp to come out and fight. She called police, and McElroy, who had a police scanner in his truck, pulled away just before a state trooper and deputy sheriff arrived.

She asked about filing a complaint, and the lawmen explained, once again, that McElroy was within his legal rights and that there was nothing they could do. Ken McElroy had never left a conflict unfinished-whether with family, friends or foes. He would have the last word. ...

On the night of May 29, McElroy and Trena once again parked outside the Bowenkamp home. As Lois Bowenkamp watched through a window, Ken McElroy walked to the front of the truck holding a shotgun. He aimed at the house, raised the barrel slightly in the sky, and fired two shots.

Mrs. Bowenkamp watched as McElroy calmly returned to the truck and drove off. Thirty minutes later, he drove by again and fired another shot. ...

Two nights later, McElroy returned and fired more gunshots outside the Bowenkamp home. Hunkered down inside, the couple must have felt they were on their own. They were being harassed, intimidated, threatened and even assaulted, according to definitions in Missouri law. But law enforcement's refrain was the same after each incident: McElroy was within his rights, but you should watch him carefully. ...

On the evening of July 8, 1980, Bo Bowenkamp drove down to the store after hours to meet a repairman about a balky air conditioner. As he waited, Bowenkamp used a meat knife to cut up cardboard boxes near the rear entrance to the store. McElroy suddenly appeared outside the back door. After a brief exchange, Bowenkamp turned away. When he turned back, McElroy was pointing a double-barrel shotgun at him. The elderly man made a move to run as McElroy pulled the trigger, and the lanky Bowenkamp folded up and fell in a heap. ...

An officer arrested McElroy a few hours after the shooting. He said he knew nothing about the assault-wasn't there, didn't do it. He called his Kansas City lawyer and was out on $30,000 bond the next morning. That night, he and Trena were back in the D&G Tavern having beers.

Bo Bowenkamp spent 10 days in the hospital for a gunshot wound to the neck, but he lived. Over the ensuing weeks, McElroy kept intimidating him. When a minister went to comfort the Bowenkamps-one of few who dared offer sympathy-he began getting threatening phone calls. In between expletives, the man the minister knew to be McElroy gave a simple message: "Mind your own business." ...

McElroy's plan was to isolate his victims, cut them off from sympathy with his intimidating tactics. A measure of the Bowenkamp's isolation can be seen in pleading letters that Lois wrote, begging the governor, attorney general and state legislators to intercede. She wrote, "Are we to live in fear for the rest of our lives? Please help us see justice done."

In the meantime, McElroy had begun to tell anyone who would listen that Bo Bowenkamp had menaced him with a butcher knife, and he fired in self-defense. The scenario made no sense. Bowenkamp was harmless, docile. Yes, he admitted he was holding a knife when he was shot, but only because he was cutting up boxes. His intimidation didn't stop with the victims and their minister.

One night, McElroy confronted the part-time town marshal, David Dunbar. He asked Dunbar, an untrained law enforcement officer paid just $240 a month, whether he would testify against him in the Bowenkamp case. Dunbar said he might have to.

McElroy replied, "I'll kill anybody who would put me in jail."

The bully then extracted a shotgun from his truck and pointed it at Dunbar. The town cop managed to calm down McElroy. Dunbar went to his car and radioed the sheriff's office to alert them of the threat. Dunbar later said he got this response: "Don't provoke him. Nothing we can do. Keep an eye on him." ...

It later came to light that McElroy had placed threatening phone calls to the home of the state trooper who arrested him, Richard Stratton. When the trooper was at work, McElroy slow-rolled past his house, much to the terror of Stratton's wife. ...

As in the Romaine Henry trial, McElroy dredged someone from his coon-hunting circle who testified that she happened to pass along Main Street in Skidmore at the very moment of the shooting. She said she saw Bowenkamp lunge at McElroy. She could not explain why it took her nine months to come forward with this information. ...

Four days after his conviction, Ken McElroy strolled into the D&G Tavern carrying an M-1 assault rifle, complete with a sharpened bayonet. Ostensibly, he was looking to sell the gun. But as he sat at the bar beside Trena, an evil smile crossed McElroy's face as he began a description of how he would use the gun to finish off the job he started on Bo Bowenkamp. He took a clip from his pocket and clicked it into the magazine. He chambered a slug, and stood up to demonstrate his plan.

McElroy said he would shoot the old man in the head, then carve him up like a turkey with the bayonet.

The display prompted Pete Ward, a retired farmer, to storm out of the bar. He rallied his sons and a few others, who vowed to set up a watch to protect the Bowenkamps and their property. Ward reported the incident to authorities and joined three other witnesses from the bar in signing an affidavit of what they had witnessed.

Prosecutor Baird used the document in an attempt to revoke McElroy's bail and get him in jail right away. This should have been an urgent court matter. A man convicted of assault sat in a public place and demonstrated with a loaded rifle how he was going to murder the very same victim.
And so on. The websitethat the above is quoted from does not do the story justice.

As I wrote in my review, when I first began to read about this case, I thought it was going to be rough going because it was about your pretty basic psychopath, the low-life kind. It was a decent length book (390 p. paperback), and I could not imagine what anyone could have to say about a low-life psychopath that could take that long.

I was wrong. The descriptions of how McElroy stalked and terrorized his victims reminded me immediately of the treatment I have been subjected to via Vincent Bridges and his gang of cyberstalkers, and now Lisa and her gang of cyberstalkers at Revereradio. What is of most interest is that both gangs are well and firmly connected to Jeff Rense and Alex Jones.

More than this, as I read this book, I realized that this whole situation in the town of Skidmore described exactly the conditions of the U.S. under the rule of its corrupt government, presently represented by the criminal neocon gang and the Bush Crime family. They are running the government the same way the media AND the alternative media is being run.

For years this man was the scourge of several counties - states, even - a veritable one-man crime spree - and the people were all sheep, unable to stand up against him for one main reason: they did not have adequate psychological knowledge about the phenomenon they were witnessing or how to deal with it.

psychologist George K. Simon said:
...[W]e've been pre-programmed to believe that people only exhibit problem behaviors when they're "troubled" inside or anxious about something. We've also been taught that people aggress only when they're attacked in some way. So, even when our gut tells us that somebody is attacking us and for no good reason, we don't readily accept the notion. We usually start to wonder what's bothering the person so badly "underneath it all" that's making them act in such a disturbing way. We may even wonder what we may have said or done that "threatened" them. We almost never think that they might be fighting simply to get something, have their way, or gain the upper hand. So, instead of seeing them as merely fighting, we view them as primarily hurting in some way.

Not only do we often have trouble recognizing the ways people aggress us, but we also have difficulty discerning the distinctly aggressive character of some personalities. The legacy of Sigmund Freud's work has a lot to do with this. Freud's theories (and the theories of others who built upon his work) heavily influenced the psychology of personality for a long time. Elements of the classical theories of personality found their way into many disciplines other than psychology as well as into many of our social institutions and enterprises. The basic tenets of these theories and their hallmark construct, neurosis, have become fairly well etched in the public consciousness.

Psychodynamic theories of personality tend to view everyone, at least to some degree, as neurotic. Neurotic individuals are overly inhibited people who suffer unreasonable fear (anxiety), guilt and shame when it comes to securing their basic wants and needs. The malignant impact of overgeneralizing Freud's observations about a small group of overly inhibited individuals into a broad set of assumptions about the causes of psychological ill-health in everyone cannot be overstated.[...]

Therapists whose training overly indoctrinated them in the theory of neurosis, may "frame" problems presented them incorrectly. They may, for example, assume that a person, who all their life has aggressively pursued independence and demonstrated little affinity for others, must necessarily be "compensating" for a "fear" of intimacy. In other words, they will view a hardened fighter as a terrified runner, thus misperceiving the core reality of the situation.[...]

We need a completely different theoretical framework if we are to truly understand, deal with, and treat the kinds of people who fight too much as opposed to those who cower or "run" too much. In Sheep's Clothing
Finally, in 1981, when McElroy was able to talk himself out of jail once again with endless lies and blaming the victim, the people of Skidmore had enough.

It was a murder in broad daylight on a small-town Main Street that was witnessed by up to four dozen people. But the sheriff soon learned that nobody saw a thing, even the men Trena McElroy said were standing just a few steps away when the shooting began. ...

The postmaster, Jim Hartman, said McElroy's killers should get a medal, not a noose. He likened them to the inventors of penicillin. "Nobody tried to hang them for finding a way to kill a germ," Hartman said.
And that's exactly what Lobaczewski has described: psychopaths as germs, as a disease causing agent that destroys families, groups, societies, and even - if they come to power on the national level - entire countries.

Lobaczewski said:
Pathocracy is a disease of great social movements followed by entire societies, nations, and empires. In the course of human history, it has affected social, political, and religious movements as well as the accompanying ideologies... and turned them into caricatures of themselves.... This occurred as a result of the ... participation of pathological agents in a pathodynamically similar process. That explains why all the pathocracies of the world are, and have been, so similar in their essential properties. ...

The actions of [pathocracy] affect an entire society, starting with the leaders and infiltrating every town, business, and institution. The pathological social structure gradually covers the entire country creating a "new class" within that nation. This privileged class [of pathocrats] feels permanently threatened by the "others", i.e. by the majority of normal people. Neither do the pathocrats entertain any illusions about their personal fate should there be a return to the system of normal man. Political Ponerology
Regarding this act of psychopathic stalking and intimidation against Lisa, consider what Rense attempted to do to Patsy Smullin. This attempt at intimidation was foiled by Patsy's attorney who promptly sent the intimidating letter to Lisa, who then published it.

So, what was Rense going to do?

The answer is obvious: he sent in his "Third Party Attack Dogs," the Revere Radio gang.

This is the same type of system that Bush and gang use most notably in the case of Valerie Plame, but certainly many other instances.

psychiatrist Hervey Cleckley said:
It is nevertheless true that the psychopath engages in behavior so unlike that of others and so typical of his disorder that no act can be reported of a patient from Oregon seen ten years ago without strongly suggesting similar acts by hundreds of psychopaths carried out in dozens of communities last Saturday night. I can only express regret to the scores of people whose sons, brothers, husbands, or daughters I have never seen or heard of but who have, no doubt, reproduced many or perhaps all of the symptoms discussed in this volume. This disorder is so common that no one need feel that any specific act of a psychopath is likely to be distinguishable from acts carried out by hundreds of others.
What we ought to understand is that this type of behavior typically accompanies other types of criminal activity even if that activity is hidden by the web of lies and intimidation. These behaviors invariably include theft, pedophilia, violence against women and children, and so on.

Again, the issue of the susceptibility of the public must be addressed. As Lobaczewski, Simon, Hare, Stout, and others point out: it is a LACK OF ACCURATE PSYCHOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE. Simon is even more specific in saying that the psychological theories that have prevailed for the past 50 to 100 years are not only not accurate, they are downright misleading.

The lifestyle of an affluent, self-centered society such as America has been for most of its existence is very much to blame for this lack of knowledge.

Lobaczewski said:
During good times, people progressively lose sight of the need for profound reflection, introspection, knowledge of others, and an understanding of life's complicated laws. Is it worth pondering the properties of human nature and man's flawed personality, whether one's own or someone else's? Can we understand the creative meaning of suffering we have not undergone ourselves, instead of taking the easy way out and blaming the victim? Any excess mental effort seems like pointless labor if life's joys appear to be available for the taking. A clever, liberal, and merry individual is a good sport; a more farsighted person predicting dire results becomes a wet-blanket killjoy.

Perception of the truth about the real environment, especially an understanding of the human personality and its values, ceases to be a virtue during the so-called "happy" times; thoughtful doubters are decried as meddlers who cannot leave well enough alone. This, in turn, leads to an impoverishment of psychological knowledge, the capacity of differentiating the properties of human nature and personality, and the ability to mold minds creatively. The cult of power thus supplants those mental values so essential for maintaining law and order by peaceful means. A nation's enrichment or involution regarding its psychological world view could be considered an indicator of whether its future will be good or bad.

During "good" times, the search for truth becomes uncomfortable because it reveals inconvenient facts. It is better to think about easier and more pleasant things. Unconscious elimination of data which are, or appear to be, inexpedient gradually turns into habit, and then becomes a custom accepted by society at large. The problem is that any thought process based on such truncated information cannot possibly give rise to correct conclusions; it further leads to subconscious substitution of inconvenient premises by more convenient ones, thereby approaching the boundaries of psychopathology.

Such contented periods for one group of people - often rooted in some injustice to other people or nations - start to strangle the capacity for individual and societal consciousness; subconscious factors take over a decisive role in life. Such a society, already infected by the hysteroidal state, considers any perception of uncomfortable truth to be a sign of "ill-breeding". J. G. Herder's iceberg is drowned in a sea of falsified unconsciousness; only the tip of the iceberg is visible above the waves of life. Catastrophe waits in the wings. In such times, the capacity for logical and disciplined thought, born of necessity during difficult times, begins to fade. When communities lose the capacity for psychological reason and moral criticism, the processes of the generation of evil are intensified at every social scale, whether individual or macrosocial, until everything reverts to "bad" times.

We already know that every society contains a certain percentage of people carrying psychological deviations caused by various inherited or acquired factors which produce anomalies in perception, thought, and character. Many such people attempt to impart meaning to their deviant lives by means of social hyperactivity. They create their own myths and ideologies of overcompensation and have the tendency to egotistically insinuate to others that their own deviant perceptions and the resulting goals and ideas are superior.

When a few generations' worth of "good-time" insouciance results in societal deficit regarding psychological skill and moral criticism, this paves the way for pathological plotters, snake-charmers, and even more primitive impostors to act and merge into the processes of the origination of evil. They are essential factors in its synthesis....

Those times which many people later recall as the "good old days" thus provide fertile soil for future tragedy because of the progressive devolution of moral, intellectual, and personality values which give rise to Rasputin-like eras. ...
And so it is, we have already entered into such a period and it promises to be one of great darkness and terror and bloodshed. People like the Jeff Rense crowd, the Vincent Bridges gang and the Revere Radio gang are just clusters of pathogens on the body of society - typical of the times and connected by their psychological type and goals to the entire Pathocracy, serving its goals of hystericization of society.

Lobaczewski said:
The cycle of happy, peaceful times favors a narrowing of the world view and an increase in egotism; societies become subject to progressive hysteria and to that final stage, descriptively known to historians, which finally produces times of despondency and confusion, that have lasted for millennia and continue to do so. The recession of mind and personality which is a feature of ostensibly happy times varies from one nation to another; thus some countries manage to survive the results of such crises with minor losses, whereas others lose nations and empires. Geopolitical factors have also played a decisive role....
In speaking about the hystericization of Europe prior to WW I, Lobaczewski notes:

Within the context of maximum hysterical intensity in Europe at the time, the authentic article represented a typical product of conversive thinking: subconscious selection and substitution of data leading to chronic avoidance of the crux of the matter. In the same manner, the reflex assumption that every speaker is lying is an indication of the hysterical anti-culture of mendacity, within which telling the truth becomes "immoral".

That era of hysterical regression gave birth to the great war and the great revolution which extended into Fascism, Hitlerism, and the tragedy of the Second World War.
We see exactly that sort of thing spreading like a virus - being propagated by people like Rense, Jones, Revere radio, and most of the 9/11 research crowd.

Note that the above mentioned "conversive thinking" is defined as:

Conversive thinking: using terms but giving them opposing or twisted meanings. Examples: peacefulness = appeasement; freedom = license; initiative = arbitrariness; traditional = backward; rally = mob; efficiency = small-mindedness. Example: the words "peacefulness" and "appeasement" denote the same thing: a striving to establish peace, but have entirely different connotations which indicate the speaker's attitude toward this striving toward peace.
The idea that "free speech" entitles them to defame Lisa and that this is covered under the term "spoof" is a clear example of "conversive thinking" espoused by the Revere radio gang. I will also add that this was also the rant of the Bridges/Weidner/Rense crowd when they began defaming us back in late August/early September of 2001. It was "free speech" and their "opinion" and so on. Applying those terms to acts that could easily destroy another human being psychologically, financially, is typical of psychopaths. Calling kidnapping and torturing "extraordinary rendition" is another example.

Bottom line is, these Revere radio creatures are pathogens.

Lobaczewski said:
The following questions thus suggest themselves: what happens if the network of understanding among psychopaths achieves power in leadership positions with international exposure? This can happen, especially during the later phases of the phenomenon. Goaded by their character, such deviant people thirst for just that even though it ultimately conflicts with their own life interest, and so they are removed by the less pathological, more logical wing of the ruling apparatus. Such deviants do not understand that a catastrophe would otherwise ensue. Germs are not aware that they will be burned alive or buried deep in the ground along with the human body whose death they are causing.

Moondog said:
henry said:
As I pointed out, the Pentagon Strike has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding.
Like I said before, I am bothered by this because it is an assumption. In the past five years, a lot has happened online. Numerous websites have joined to fight for the truth on 9/11 and a plethora of 9/11 videos have been made; such as, Loose Change, Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime, Alex Jones' numerous videos, Steven Jones lectures, etc.
It is not an assumption, it is an observation of high probability based on facts and timeline. If you don't learn how to read the "signs" you'll never get it right in this field.

Moondog said:
To assume that "the Pentagon Strike has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding," is short-sighted and egocentric.
It is not an assumption, it is an observation of high probability based on facts and timeline.

Moondog said:
Hundreds of others have spent time, money, and risked their reputations to spread the truth; and for SotT to simply claim that the PS video "...has been the only thing produced in the five years that has forced the guilty into responding" is quite an assumption to make.
It's not just our assumption. As you notice, it is the opinion of the Washington Post that the Pentagon Strike was the thing that got people going again when everything was petering out because so many were chasing their tails.

More than that, we received an inquirty from MSN who also held the same opinion.

Notice here that nobody is putting down the other efforts, the single point that we are trying to make about this - and it seems to keep going over your head - is that the Pentagon Strike baited the PTB out to start addressing the entire conspiracy issue because it was the thing that scared them the most. That, taken together with the many other observations that have been mentioned here, suggests very, very strongly that it is the Pentagon issue that is the place where they do NOT want people to go en masse.

Do you get that point yet? Re-read the above paragraph over a few time, sentence by sentence and try to really get the meaning of what we are saying and stop this ridiculous volleyball game where you only look like someone who never learned to read very well because your comprehension level of what is actually being said to you is so low.

Seven pages! I'm impressed.Is it not clear here what Moonie and Toeknee are trying to accomplish here?This is classic pathocratic SOP(standard operational procedure)Read the "distractions" section in the protocols.These guys are merely that a distraction ,an itty-bitty teensy weensy petty tyrant.;)

Danny said:
Seven pages! I'm impressed.Is it not clear here what Moonie and Toeknee are trying to accomplish here?This is classic pathocratic SOP(standard operational procedure)Read the "distractions" section in the protocols.These guys are merely that a distraction ,an itty-bitty teensy weensy petty tyrant.;)
Yes, we know that. But for the sake of our readers, we retain the best of their posts and respond to them. When they start getting repetitious, we delete and ban them.

It truly is refreshing to know that there is someone with the patience and the fortitude to do the work you guys do.I can only observe,and read and learn,because of the very fact that I am so run by my own emotions that I could possibly hinder what is trying to be done.I have much work on this fault of mine and I have made some great steps.But I'm rambling.Point is,I don't know how ya do it but keep on keepin' on.

Danny said:
It truly is refreshing to know that there is someone with the patience and the fortitude to do the work you guys do.I can only observe,and read and learn,because of the very fact that I am so run by my own emotions that I could possibly hinder what is trying to be done.I have muc work on this fault of mine and I have made some great steps.But I'm rambling.Point is,I don't know how ya do it but keep on keepin' on.
By applying principles of the 4th Way as taught by Gurdjijeff and Mouravieff :-)

If you are interested to learn it read 'In Search of Miraculous - Fragments of Unknown Teachings' by P.D.Ouspensky. This provides a great introduction to the matter.

ToeKnee maintains:

"I disagree, the Pentagon is quite the opposite of the "achillies heel of 9-11," because there is no hard evidence, only eyewitness testimony and a bunch of inconclusive pictures. "

Actually, there is "hard evidence" at the Pentagon. As I type, before me I have an image of a turbine which was recovered at the Pentagon site.

As you know, the FAA maintains the scheduled maintenance records for all passenger aircraft. Among the maintenance records are serial numbers of component parts.

Turbines, as well as some of their component parts, are serialized.

The serial numbers from the recovered turbine and its serialized components, would be looked up in the FAA records.

They better match exactly.

If not, the turbine did NOT come from a 757.

Hard, indisputable evidence, one way or the other.

Good point about the turbine. Wasn't the supposedly auxiliary turbine not the right size or model that a 757 would use?

Hmm...

And I still am annoyed how they have videos that they are NOT releasing.

Arlo_usa said:
Actually, there is "hard evidence" at the Pentagon. As I type, before me I have an image of a turbine which was recovered at the Pentagon site.
Could you perhaps provide a link or share this photo?

Edit latter: Found it. You are going to start again the same arguments of "a plain hit the Pentagon". Ignore my post. Youre discussing again what has been discussed here and in many many places for a long time.

The pictures that were released shortly after the original attack have been 'rumminating' in my head for the last week. From the Eric Hufschmid video 'Painful Deceptions' and Plate 13 from 911 The Ultimate Truth by Laura, I've come up with this...

9/11/01: Global Hawk flies into side of pentagon. despite best attempt to remove evidence and implement cover-up, photo's and eye-witness testimony enters public domain. Response to this from PTB is some dis-information.

9/12/01 17:37:19 Footage filmed ELSEWHERE of missile impacting on a similar structure to side of pentagon. Missile footage 'photoshopped' onto footage of pentagon just prior to impact of global hawk. To help 'confuse' the issue a bit further, complete footage taped and re-sized to ensure no sign of 'cut.'

The question to ask further is this: Looking at the blueness of the sky, is it that shade in the morning or evening in september?

Back
Top Bottom