Pete Santilli: Dr. Judy Wood's handler? Cointelpro?

Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Woods - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?

Thanks for changing the title, but her name is "Wood" not "Woods" :)

Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Wood - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?

@ PS: "Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!" :scared: :lol:

dant said:
@ PS: "Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!" :scared: :lol:

Too late, I believe the house is already in mid-air and 'dropping' fast! ;)

Approaching Infinity said:

Thanks! Of course to me they will forever be "Dr. Cheeto and her faithful companion. Semper Fido" :evil:

Re: Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Wood - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?y-Ops

Kniall said:
The Pete Santilli said:
The objective is to create argument; make all sides feel they are being represented; and ultimately have everyone come away feeling fatigued and without hope of resolving anything.

This show projected itself through its title as a learning session about the PSY-OPs.

All we really received was an actual PSY-OP.

It was actually an instructive show from the point of view seeing COINTELPRO in action, thanks in large part to your contribution.

God I don't understand how you full-time government snitches live with yourselves!? But then, you obviously enjoy it, so I don't understand anything about you.

Yes, how informative it was to watch it all go down right in front of my nose! Though as Joe mentioned, I wish I had know how Peter really was yesterday. I was awfully generous in the chat room with him. Oh well, live and learn.

Pete, do you realize just what and how much you have exposed of yourself and motives?! Oh wait, I don't think there's much of a logical cell in your brain, so never mind. ;D

This response to Pashalis comes from the SOTT Broadcast # 15 page, but I think it best belongs here.

Pashalis said:
If it is true that Judy Wood was in a coma for 6 years (comments from her students seem to testify that) that certainly would point to the direction that she is suffering of somekind of brain damage. Since those comments from her students were posted in 2005 (If those comments are real) I think it is reasonable to suspect that this coma state was before 911 (She repeatedly stated in her interviews that she watched 911 happen on TV, wich suggest that she was not in a coma state at that time. And since those comments from her students were made in 2005, it means she was in that coma state sometime before 911). So I think there might be serious brain defect playing a role here, when she is communicating with others...

Let me repeat, her research in the book is more then compelling and good...
I don't think it is fair to through the baby out with the bathwater in Judy's case. I really think that she has made a terrific inquiry into what happened physically that day. As Laura said "Judy's book is probably one of the best collections of evidence out there" if not the best...
I think we are dealing with a very damaged person, both physically and mentally do to brain damage caused by the coma and psychopathic handlers who only worsen the situation.

I somehow get the impression that Judy Wood has made a groundbreaking scientific inquiry into what happened physically on 911 and then was quickly co-opted and intimidated by a bunch of hired Psychos...

Nothing really new...

I agree with your assessment of possible brain damage, and would add characteropathy on top of that. And, keeping in mind her mental state during the interview, I personally wonder how someone in that state of total chaos could possibly put together one of the best books on 9-11 on her own, especially when she couldn't even make a point during a lecture or an interview. I'm not saying it's not packed with information, but I'm seriously wondering how she went about doing that, especially since some claim that she's been like this since at least 2005.

Here are the students I believe Pashalis was referring to. What I draw from these is a serious question of how Judy Wood managed to write a book when she couldn't finish a sentence.

from: _http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Michael.html
and _http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=495285
12/17/05
She is an odd lady, to say the least. She is very good at what she does, but she can't always explain it well enough for students to understand. SHE TAKES FOR EVER TO GIVE EXAMS BACK!!!!! It took here 3 weeks to give an exam back once.

12/12/05
Like others said, she had good intentions and when she wasn't trying to convince us Bush blew up the WTC she was actually nice, but she wasn't a great teacher. Too many times she starts examples and doesn't finish them. And yes, she was in a coma for 6 years. How crazy is that.

11/30/05
She woke up from a coma and decided her calling was to become a professor. She did not really seem to know the material, and she was hopeless at trying to convey it to the student. She fails to be able to complete a thought if not a sentance. If it is possible at all, aviod her.

8/30/05
uh she was real easy on some tests, and horrible on others, i took one test before i even got the previous one back

4/6/05
Dr. Wood has good intentions, but she is not wound too tight. Not a good teacher if you are looking for orgainization and structure. She gives lots of real world examples and tries to illustrate topics more than most teachers. However, this will not help you are her tests. They are difficult.

A useful idiot perhaps?

Pashalis said:
Also let us not forget that Michael Zebuhr, a pretty close student of her, who also started to research 911, was murdered. The guys who shot him, were quickly realised again. (From what I've gathered from her statements it seems that Michael Zebuhr was close to Judy).
How would you feel if the murderers of one of your closest students, who happened to also research 911, were realised, even though the evidence against them was obvious?

Kind of intimidating don't you think?

At this point I think she is more of an victim than anything else.

As for the Michael Zebuhr piece, it seems to me that she did her best to spin this horrible tragedy to her advantage in a feud against fellow 9/11 Scholar Steve Jones. Whether it was conscious on her part or not is difficult to say, since her consciousness is obviously tainted by some type of characteropathy. But from what I've found the man who shot him actually went to jail, and wasn't released from custody. Lies abound here, but I'm trusting my nose on this one and I smell a rat. I hate to sound so cold, but that is what it looks like from the following:

It turned out that there was more to Wood's problems with Jones than just allegations about his scientific method. Wood claimed that Jones showed no special sympathy toward her regarding the violent death of Michael Zebuhr. She said that instead of a long note of sympathy, Jones was more interested in adamantly defending his experiments which proved that aluminum melts long before it glows brightly in daylight conditions. She also said that Jones used this phrase in an email sent to her, "we've done it before and we will do it again if need be".

Jones was no doubt speaking of the melting aluminum experiments, which he indeed "did again" in late August of 2006;
_http://911review.com/articles/jones/experiments_NIST_orange_glow_hypothe...

However, Wood repeated Jones' comments after a long diatribe about Zebuhr, and it's clear that Wood was consciously conflating the murder of Zebuhr with Jones' words, "we've done it before and we will do it again if need be". The phrase is posted in a similar context on Wood's website, but+the+sender+is+not+identified;

Here is the picture. Believing that a colleague was involved with killing your student wouldn't probably be too big a leap for someone with such paranoia and brain damage:

we-did-it-before.gif

and the man charged with the murder, despite numerous rumors and allegations that sneaky assassins did it:

_http://www.therecorddelta.com/V2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=402&page=

A year ago, Billy Rae Deshawn Johnson, then 17, pulled the trigger on the gun that killed 25-year-old Michael Zebuhr, who had just finished dining at an Uptown restaurant with his mother, sister and her boyfriend. The killing shook Minneapolis because of the random nature of the crime in a normally safe neighborhood.

On Thursday, Johnson placed both hands on the defense table, hung his head, lifted his eyes to Zebuhr's mother across the room and said in barely discernible words: "I apologize for the loss of your son. ... I hope you will forgive me for what happened to your son."

Hennepin County District Judge Francis Connolly sentenced Johnson, now 18, to 30 years in prison with the possibility of parole after 20 years. Johnson pleaded guilty a month ago to second-degree murder. He had been charged with first-degree murder, but the charge was reduced in exchange for his guilty plea.

Mass hysteria. And obviously somewhere someone is benefiting from the mayhem and pathology that just keeps reinforcing one another in a positive feedback loop.

Pashalis said:
At this point I think she is more of an victim than anything else.

Just because someone is brain damaged doesn't necessarily make them a victim, especially if they travel with people who victimize others. I think it's important to stay sharp even when dealing with people who seem like helpless victims, especially if they evidence signs of a twisted psychology. That is my take on Judy Wood right now. You can tell a lot about a person by the people they surround themselves with. And though Judy might believe she's been doing good work, spreading the gospel of 9-11 Truth, and has seen someone close to her killed, she is a far cry from being helpless. That's my take as of now.

Thanks Hesper,
some interesting points and informations to ponder about...

Re: Pete Santilli

Guardian said:
Pashalis said:
Dr.Peter Santilli

Where did you get the "Dr" part? He's not a Doctor, in fact he's not really anything but a real estate monkey who seems to get sued a lot.

Possible confusion with a Dr.Roger Santilli, OSIT? :huh:

Hesper said:
And, keeping in mind her mental state during the interview, I personally wonder how someone in that state of total chaos could possibly put together one of the best books on 9-11 on her own, especially when she couldn't even make a point during a lecture or an interview. I'm not saying it's not packed with information, but I'm seriously wondering how she went about doing that, especially since some claim that she's been like this since at least 2005.

That's what I've been wondering. It's not impossible that others put the book together for her, collecting all the anomalous material into one place, then assigning the authorship to a complete lunatic to discredit it. Because that is, effectively, what she is doing: discrediting her "own work" - if it is even hers.

As far as I can tell from searching around about the claim that Judy Wood was in a coma for any length of time looks like it originates with the rate my professor posts quoted above. The two posts are for different classes right around the same time period. For all we know the coma business could just be a rumor spread by students as a reason to explain her erratic behavior. Or could be she said something to the students of both classes that she was in a coma. Who knows?

With all the rumors and questions abounding about it on the web would seem that she would have had something to say about it, but I can't find anything by her.

Also, man what a total mess out in 9/11 truther land and beyond about her book, etc.

Bear said:
With all the rumors and questions abounding about it {coma} on the web would seem that she would have had something to say about it, but I can't find anything by her.

Also, man what a total mess out in 9/11 truther land and beyond about her book, etc.

If she was in a coma and suffered brain damage, that would explain her behavior. In that case, it is just sad and tragic that she is being used as a patsy to deflect attention away from important topics. If it is not true... well, then she's just nuts and that's not terribly uncommon in the 9-11 Truth movement. As you said, 9-11 "Truther Land" is a jungle! Has been from the beginning which is why we aren't hooked up with most of those people. Lisa Guliani is the only sincere researcher we have ever encountered in the field.

ADDED: I should say Lisa is about the only one. Because there are a couple others I can think of. However, Lisa has the unique distinction of being the only other one we know who is willing to look at their own stuff so as to make their work more accurate if possible.

I really DID want to check out Judy Wood since I had been accused of plagiarizing her even though our work was published BEFORE hers. Now I'm more convinced than ever that she's just a straw wo-man set up to vector people away from the truth whatever it is.

Well well Pete, I gotta hand it to you. You psy-ops psychopaths are so predictable, it's actually a bore outing you.
I guess being a former marine yourself and accustomed to terrorizing unarmed women and children, it must come as quite a shock when you try the same tactics on the SOTT RADIO and instead get a figurative kick in the teeth. That's okay, you're probably not used to dealing dirt on well-informed, honest, and folks with intelligence and
honesty far beyond your own limited and corrupt mind.
As well, betcha you weren't counting on someone like Guardian, with her well-honed internet sleuthing skills, digging up your lies and garbage on short notice, huh.
Or Joe and Lisa handing you your own head on a platter.
Best you start looking for a good sturdy cardboard box for your next abode, Petey boy.
Oh, and try to put your feet on the ground, rather than in your mouth.
But I guess that's probably asking too much of you.
Hasta la vista, turkey.

For me, the greatest part about listening to the show and being in the chat live yesterday was what I witnessed first hand. A couple of years ago, before I found Laura's work and the Cass. site, I would have fallen for what a guy like this said. Back then, I was on ATS, GLP, and Project Avalon. Usually when I heard someone like Santilli I would assume they know what they were talking about and would believe them. Obviously this was before I had even heard of COINTELPRO, psyops, or cognitive science.

What I witnessed and learned is that almost any forum or website that has a comment feature is rife with people like this. When I think back to a lot of the heated threads on the sites I used to frequent, I did see this behavior but did not have the proper knowledge to understand what was happening. I actually went back to a couple threads I remembered on those sites to look at it in a new way, and sure enough they were definitely psyops or pathological rantings. In realizing this it helps me understand how naive I was before finding all of the important material here.

I still have a lot to learn, but seeing someone like Santilli in action and hearing him do it live was a lesson that I will never forget. Reading about it in threads here and the cognitive science books is one thing, but when you hear it live with you own ears- the emotion, the hatred- nothing can compare to that. So while the show may not have gone as planned or hoped, it was worth while. It was a great lesson for those who have never experienced it before using the knowledge that is found here.

So as hard as it was at the time, thank you for a great lesson. It was well worth it (even if it did give me a headache :) )

Laura,

Thank you for your trust. It means the world to me. I'll do my best to always live up to that trust and have said the same thing about you and SOTT to EVERYONE..
The alternative media and 9/11 truth 'movement are mostly nothing but a psyop, as we both well know.

The circle of truth tellers trying to navigate these nasty waters is very small indeed, as it has always been.
For me, it's not hard to know whom to trust, because those individuals are right here.

Back
Top Bottom