Pete Santilli: Dr. Judy Wood's handler? Cointelpro?

Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Wood - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?

Lisa Guliani said:
The alternative media and 9/11 truth 'movement are mostly nothing but a psyop, as we both well know.

The circle of truth tellers trying to navigate these nasty waters is very small indeed, as it has always been.

Yes. And this is what makes Judy Wood's work so curious to me. You see, I think her book is worth reading by anyone interested in 9/11 because it gets as close as we're gonna get to forensic evidence of "high strangeness" on that day. It kind of opens the door to everything the C's have said about 9-11 which is why I think somebody must have helped her put it together and sent her out to be a 9-11 Truth nutcase to vector people away from looking at what really happened that day in the right way. When you read those things, you get a cold chill because you know it has nothing to do with some kind of "free energy" that can "benefit mankind" nor is nano-thermite the answer (thought it may have been used as a red herring). That day was one of high strangeness far beyond anything that some rogue element of the government could pull off with some advanced tech no matter how much Judy thinks pronouncing buzz words like "Tesla" and "Leedskalnin" and "free energy" is going to wrap it all up in a nice, neat package.

The only way to really understand what happened on 9-11 is to factor in hyperdimensional influences and information theory.

Laura said:
ADDED: I should say Lisa is about the only one. Because there are a couple others I can think of. However, Lisa has the unique distinction of being the only other one we know who is willing to look at their own stuff so as to make their work more accurate if possible.

What do you think of the work of the Citizen Investigation Team and their work on pulling on thread of whatever it was that hit the pentagon?

Laura said:
Yes. And this is what makes Judy Wood's work so curious to me. You see, I think her book is worth reading by anyone interested in 9/11 because it gets as close as we're gonna get to forensic evidence of "high strangeness" on that day. It kind of opens the door to everything the C's have said about 9-11...
The only way to really understand what happened on 9-11 is to factor in hyperdimensional influences and information theory.

I checked out Judy's book and in one discussion, the "Hutchison Effect" kept being mentioned. Having little knowledge of physics, I went looking for more information. I found a video featuring John Hutchison with video clips of some fascinating effects that electromagnetic waves have on physical matter.

But even more fascinating to me were his thoughts about how this might relate to other dimensions:

"On a subatomic level I feel there's a dimension shift activated by very conventional electrostatic RF fields...that form a key way that opens up another area of time and space that may activate the zero point energy field and interventional fields of gravitational waves or time waves...that are somehow causing a distortion which can cause objects to break apart or pulsate in the center...or become weightless" A physicist later comments that it seems John has demonstrated evidence of "an anomalous new force" which he refers to as "hyper force."

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE

Laura said:

These seem to be the things that may indeed hide beyond the dust that day and why I think focus is being locked to material(s) only, with no allowances for other factors, thinking outside promoted theories. Hyperdimensional also may assume interaction, coordination, and of course information, as said, and this brings about, with who, from who, within what - an exchange? When dancing Israelis and flying fish are mentioned, too, evidence of its own, there are many threads steaming from these things which lead likely to where we cannot imagine or to where no one wants people to go, and as such, many vectors are placed in those paths. Perhaps it is a matter of looking at the paths, locating the carefully hidden intersecting detours, and looking beyond the barrier placed there; often camouflaged. When the many barriers start to look the same, and the detours lead to the same multiple things, then perhaps one needs to start looking bast the barriers, osit at the moment.

Laura said:

Is there any explanation for super dummies about information theory (although I've read what it is) and how it comes into play for 9-11 ?
I don't understand it at all.

:huh:

Tigersoap said:
Laura said:

Is there any explanation for super dummies about information theory (although I've read what it is) and how it comes into play for 9-11 ?
I don't understand it at all.

:huh:

Oh boy, that's the $100,000 question.

Information theory is kind of hard to understand conceptually at first, but it's not really that complicated when you get down the nitty-gritty details. But it LOOKS complicated (especially the math involved). My master's thesis was basically having fun with information theory as it applies to a cellphone transmission scheme.

So, I can't tell you how it applies to 9/11 exactly, but I can provide a starting point for somebody who can!

Since it's very easy for most people to relate to the idea of a cell phone, let's start there. In electrical engineering, information theory is a field concerned with how much information is being conveyed via some medium. Usually, things work like this:

1. You have some bits you want to send (like the letter "A" is represented by 8 bits)
2. You take those bits and encode them somehow (can be encryption, data compression, whatever)
3. You take the encoded bits and modulate them somehow (like FM radio, or AM radio, or whatever)
4. You transmit the encoded, modulated bits via a radio wave to a remote receiver

Okay, not so bad, right? Well, IT is basically a way to mathematically represent how much info is being sent/received using a particular scheme. Instead of just looking at the bits sent and the bits received as basic units of information, you look at the whole scheme (bits, encoding, modulating, transmission). This lets you take into account things like noise in the signal, the effects of one encoding or modulating scheme versus another, the effects of combinations of different encoding and modulating methods, the effects on signal quality, and so on.

Thus, IT in engineering usually talks about "symbol rate", which is sort of like a higher-level view of the whole scheme (#1-4 above), and how it compares to other schemes, and what happens to the total symbol rate (info being conveyed) when we have a noisy environment, or when something goes wrong in parts 1-4, or whatever.

So, "information" becomes this sort of nebulous mathematical concept that is directly related to some physical system, but it lets you calculate and model and understand things that you couldn't do otherwise. It's really quite nifty.

As for physics, well, I'll leave that up to somebody else...

Concerning "information" in relation to "strange physics phenomena": a good starting point is this Wikipedia entry:

Digital probabilistic physics

In particular:

"The fundamental tenets of digital probabilistic physics were first explored at great length by Tom Stonier in a series of books which explore the notion of information as existing as a physical phenomena of the universe. According to Stonier, the arrangement of atoms and molecules which make up physical objects contain information, and high information objects such as DNA are low probability physical structures. Within this framework, civilization itself is a low probability construct maintaining its existence by propagating through communication. Stonier's work has been unique in considering information as existing as a physical phenomena, being broader than as an application to the domain of telecommunications."

The references quoted in the Wikipedia article will elaborate on this subject further.

ark said:
According to Stonier, the arrangement of atoms and molecules which make up physical objects contain information,

It looks like that fits what a lot of indigenous people say about crystals, rocks, trees, etc. containing information, which is why they're often referred to as "Grandfathers" "Wisdom Keepers" etc.

Perhaps I can add this:

How molecules bond together? We are told that they are bonding by molecular forces. But how one molecule "knows" which force to apply to another molecule? It must have information about its position in space. So, information is somehow transmitted, though this is not what you would find in normal physics textbooks. Disrupt this information, and molecules will get confused. Bonds will be disrupted. Stonier advocated adding such and other information flows and organizing principles to physics - in addition to "just forces".

Quantum theory gives us some hints how this can be possible. See for instance: Interaction Free Measurements

In particular:

"A detective limited to the realm of classical physics is in trouble. He can go into a completely darkened room, and pry off the lid of the crate. Then what? If there really is no light at all -- if no photons at all hit the trigger element -- then he gets no information. If, on the other hand, a single photon hits the element, well then by definition there is a loud explosion, and the detective knows that this was a good bomb. There seems to be no way to find the good bombs without always exploding them.
In conclusion, it is not altogether clear what wonderful applications the principles of interaction-free measurements will have, but it is certain that some very interesting physics is yet to be uncovered. "

ark said:
In conclusion, it is not altogether clear what wonderful applications the principles of interaction-free measurements will have, but it is certain that some very interesting physics is yet to be uncovered. "

Is this kinda related to that nasty man who put a cat in a box and then said the poor thing was both alive and dead until you opened the box?

Guardian said:
ark said:

Is this kinda related to that nasty man who put a cat in a box and then said the poor thing was both alive and dead until you opened the box?

Only "kinda". The nasty man thingy is a "Kinergarten". The "interesting physics" is more recent and goes far beyond. While physicists may be interested in just "measurements", other people are certainly willing to use this "exciting new physics" in other areas, Can it be used for destruction? In these kind of phenomena there are no physical interactions, yet there is "information flow". When there is information flow, you can be either interested in reading this information (physics, intelligence) or in disrupting this information (whoever for whatever purposes).

Thanks Mr Scott & Ark :)

I am not sure I get it all though but the way I understand this for now, is that if you're capable of manipulating the "information" as its fundamental level, then you can create/bend events at will if you're so inclined, hence the weird things that happened for 9-11 ? right ? or is that not even what it means ?

ark said:
When there is information flow, you can be either interested in reading this information (physics, intelligence) or in disrupting this information (whoever for whatever purposes).

So in theory, someone/thing could just "tell" the building that it's not a building anymore?

Guardian said:
ark said:
When there is information flow, you can be either interested in reading this information (physics, intelligence) or in disrupting this information (whoever for whatever purposes).

So in theory, someone/thing could just "tell" the building that it's not a building anymore?

I think that is the essence of it.

LQB said:

I think that is the essence of it.

That's downright scary! :scared:

See that's how you can tell Ark is a real scientist. I'm not particularly bright, and he's still managed to totally creep me out in a couple of posts.

Of course whoever figures out how to hack into an object's information code isn't going to use that ability to convince a pile of garbage that it's a hospital, or a big freezer full of bacon. Nooooooo...they're gonna use it to do something evil.

Makes you wonder if STO beings are like White Hat hackers...they know how to hack a building's info too, but aren't allowed to?

Back
Top Bottom