Pete Santilli: Dr. Judy Wood's handler? Cointelpro?

Re: Pete Santilli & Dr. Judy Wood - Psy-Ops - Cointelpro?

Tigersoap said:
Thanks Mr Scott & Ark :)

I am not sure I get it all though but the way I understand this for now, is that if you're capable of manipulating the "information" as its fundamental level, then you can create/bend events at will if you're so inclined, hence the weird things that happened for 9-11 ? right ? or is that not even what it means ?

Guardian said:
ark said:
When there is information flow, you can be either interested in reading this information (physics, intelligence) or in disrupting this information (whoever for whatever purposes).

So in theory, someone/thing could just "tell" the building that it's not a building anymore?

Take DNA for example. It is complex (i.e., highly improbable sequence of genetic 'letters') and highly specified (i.e., this sequence isn't just complex--a random sequence of DNA is just as complex--but it has 'meaning' in the sense that it codes for functional proteins). If we take a protein that's 200 amino acids in length, there are a ton of possible amino acid sequences of that length. But only a tiny fraction of them will produce a functional protein. There aren't enough 'probabilistic resources' (i.e. time and opportunities) in the universe to randomly generate such a protein. So information of this type is highly improbable. Of course, the same goes for human knowledge and culture: impossible to come about by chance. But the same also goes for physics. For example, there's the so-called fine-tuning of the constants. Theoretically, the four 'forces' could have different values. But if any of these values (and others besides) were different by more than a small fraction, our universe would either be so unstable as to collapse or at the very least not be able to produce life. Our universe is very 'special' in this regard.

So in this sense, the 'laws' of the universe are like another set of complex, specified information. (Roger Penrose calculated that the chances of a habitable universe is something like 1/10^10^122.) Paul Davies and others argue that information is fundamental to the universe. In other words, the physical 'laws' (like strong and weak nuclear forces, gravity, etc) are 'informational statements,' i.e., it's like saying, "Let's do it this way, not these other quadrillion possible ways."

So I guess theoretically, if you could access that information, you could monkey around with it. This seems possible, e.g. in parapsychological research. There are case studies about materialization, objects bending and changing their shape, transforming, teleporting, etc. Perhaps these are phenomena where consciousness (at some level) accesses the information field and 'edits' the information at its most basic level. Like a hacker who hacks a website and replaces useful information with cuss words...

(I'm no expert, though, so any corrections to the above are welcome!)

Approaching Infinity said:

Me either, not even close...but it does explain how an acorn always knows how to become an oak tree.

I could be WAY off base here, but if a human learned to tap into their own atom's info stream, would they be able to shape shift?

Guardian said:
ark said:
When there is information flow, you can be either interested in reading this information (physics, intelligence) or in disrupting this information (whoever for whatever purposes).

So in theory, someone/thing could just "tell" the building that it's not a building anymore?

And also according to "Ra" more or less:

_http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=3#8

Session 20 October 2005

Q: (Laughter) (Perceval) They had Bush and the neocons jumping through hoops. They told them a plan that was radically different… (L) And then they did the old switcheroo (Perceval) And they’re running around going “What the hell happened!”. (DW) That explains why the cover-up on the Pentagon has been so poor and why it’s so obvious. It was all contrived on the fly, so to say. (L) If it had been planned, they would have had a better cover story planned. (A) Were there some unusual weapons used on the WTC?

A: It was a fairly simple “hit,” with a specially prepared building.

Q: (Perceval) What did they use then to make the steel beams collapse in the way they did, so completely? Did you have a question about that? (A) Well, specially prepared is essentially explosives that would cut the beams. But there are many. (Galahad) But we’ve asked about explosives in the building, and they’ve said it was more something to shape the… (Mr. Scott) Yes, EMP (Perceval) Conductors with shaped EMP. (Galahad) That means that using shaped EMP waves is “fairly simple”. (Laughter) (Perceval) If they could take down the Columbia… (Galahad) Was it the same technology as with the shuttle Columbia?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Did it come from the same source? (Perceval) Space-based satellite?

A: Now you are getting into warm water.

Q: (Perceval) But the interesting question is then, if that was deliberate, obviously, where was the concentration of negative energy coming from?

A: There must be a “local conduit.”

Q: (Perceval) And that then may lead to a question about Italy. What was the cause of the spontaneous fires in Caneto over the past two years on a couple of occasions?

A: Shall we say “practicing” and refining tech. Imagine, metal pipes that burn; steel beams that “dissolve.” Connection?

Q: (Perceval) You know these pipes that were bursting into flames? (A) Yes. (L) Metal was bursting into flames. (Perceval) Metal pipes. Electrical appliances. (Galahad) And the steel beams in the WTC. (Perceval) A couple of years ago. (Foofighter) We were looking at the videos from the WTC and we were wondering where the beams came from. (A) Still, I want to know what kind of physics is behind this because I can’t imagine any.

A: The nanotech you read about is going in the right direction.

Q: (Perceval) He was there to try and lure you away, Galahad. (L) (In a sinister voice) He was reading you. He was taking a profile. (Perceval) I want to know about these strange formations on the radar image of Hurricane Rita.

A: 4th density “battle.” Also includes some “practice.”

Q: (L) They’re practicing with new weapons.

Nanotech, I think, would probably be VERY ideal "local conduit" for a human derived information-to-matter kind of technology. RFIDs anyone?

Here is an audio interview with Wood and Santilli together, earlier this year.

_http://beforeitsnews.com/9-11-and-ground-zero/2013/02/what-really-happened-on-911-dr-judy-wood-pete-santilli-joins-john-moore-for-an-in-depth-discussion-of-state-sponsored-terror-2439574.html

I think we can safely assume that she is directly under the psychopathic spell off Santilli.
(Giving her the benefit of a doubt that she herself is the one who is mislead).

Notice that she also is much more calm and understandable in that interview. And she lets others speak. So it might very well be that she was indeed awaiting an attack and/or redicule of her work when she was interviewed by SOTT. And she is much more willing to talk about 911 as:

Quote Wood:
"The most horrendous crime in history of we know of, in this world"

Maybe it was Santilli who made her so defensive and scared of SOTT (giving her the benefit of a doubt that she was indeed "scared")?

I'm still not certain about Wood, but it still seems to me that she is handeled by a bunch of psychos. And I still leaning more into the direction that she is a victim of those agents. (I'm open to the possibility that she herself could be the instigator or a counciouss desinformation agent, but I think it is not likely at the moment. But that may change if more information comes through).

So I understand that some of you feel uneasy that Wood is now in the COINTELPRO and Disinformation section, while her book is cleary very interesting and good and she could be a victim of hired psychos and desinformation agents.

I can understand that and I have to admid that it is also not that easy for me...

Guardian said:

Me either, not even close...but it does explain how an acorn always knows how to become an oak tree.

I could be WAY off base here, but if a human learned to tap into their own atom's info stream, would they be able to shape shift?

I think they could probably do that by just tapping into their DNA, turning on and off genes, maybe writing some new ones, but who knows.

Saieden said:
With the right kind of "sensor" to read the current state and composition of an "object", a suitable "transmitter" and knowledge of the "rows, columns and tables" of basic matter, something like disintegrating a building would be no more complex than what modern game physics engines are capable of: just execute a function on the target object. However, to read the exact state of a given body of matter, even a tiny one, would be literally be an astronomical amount of data.

Thanks. Very interesting read.

Assuming (for fun) that an information disruption (borrowing Ark's term) gizmo was involved, do you think it was more likely a fire and forget thingy or does it have to dictate continually the altered info stream? What part does randomness play in this? And at what point do you think it stops?

Regarding the amount of data, I'm reminded again of the soul imprint abduction process. The entire body of the victim is replicated. In exact form. The information field would necessarily encompass the totality of all cells in the body (10 to the 13th power)...multiplied by the number of atoms in each cell. That is simply huge, and may compare favorably with the totality of the inanimate structure of a large building. Since abductions occur with ease, the computational power currently available (perhaps rationed at 3 rd density) may be greater than we think.

Sound was mentioned (in transcripts) on several occasions as the agent which moved heavy stone blocks. The above Ra except however implied that thought or intent (as in request) was responsible. Is there any indication that sound and thought are somehow related?

Guardian said:

The C's had remarked that variable physicality happens at the 4D level. But at the human level there are some interesting observations in this regard. One example which could be related is people suffering from MPD (multiple personality disorder). Studies have shown that for the same person, different alters not only show very different brain scans but also look physically different as postural and facial muscles are shaped and held differently as well as having other marked physiological differences. One alter could be allergic to cats and have severe reactions while another alter would be completely symptom free. And the transition between the alters are instantaneous - described as "whole body state-changes".

One hypothesis put forward by neuroscientist Candace Pert (Molecules of Emotion) is that such changes are mediated by emotions. At the physiological level, the action is of cellular receptors and ligands which in turn is controlled by expression of genetic material. Such flow of cellular information giving rise to physiological change is related to emotions.

[quote author=Candace Pert]

Emotion is the flow of information perceived to be essential for the survival of any particular state of consciousness being observed.
[/quote]

The C's have also remarked that separating limiting emotions from other emotions which open us up to growth is a step towards the next density if I remember correctly. So the connection between emotions and variable physicality may have something to it. The "how" to do it is a density graduating question.

obyvatel said:
Guardian said:

The C's had remarked that variable physicality happens at the 4D level. But at the human level there are some interesting observations in this regard. One example which could be related is people suffering from MPD (multiple personality disorder). Studies have shown that for the same person, different alters not only show very different brain scans but also look physically different as postural and facial muscles are shaped and held differently as well as having other marked physiological differences. One alter could be allergic to cats and have severe reactions while another alter would be completely symptom free. And the transition between the alters are instantaneous - described as "whole body state-changes".

One hypothesis put forward by neuroscientist Candace Pert (Molecules of Emotion) is that such changes are mediated by emotions. At the physiological level, the action is of cellular receptors and ligands which in turn is controlled by expression of genetic material. Such flow of cellular information giving rise to physiological change is related to emotions.

Emotion is the flow of information perceived to be essential for the survival of any particular state of consciousness being observed.

The C's have also remarked that separating limiting emotions from other emotions which open us up to growth is a step towards the next density if I remember correctly. So the connection between emotions and variable physicality may have something to it. The "how" to do it is a density graduating question.
[/quote]

I understand that quote on a deeper level now, this is all starting to make much more sense! This is the 'mechanism' of how doing the Work is literally changing our state of being, gradually chiseling ourselves into something new. We may not be able to directly access the deeper level of things in the 'hacking' sense, but we are literally changing our whole being, or our whole information field, by self work and the development of emotions.

Sorta off topic, I know, and a lot of you may be like "Well, duh!", just thought this was interesting :)

Guardian said:

In some sense the Lynne McTaggert "The Field" thread here was doing that at a small scale with the idea that your thoughts can have a quantum entanglement with aspects of the rest of your body (or with homeopathic substances).

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7462.0.html

After Popp made his discoveries about coherent light in living organisms, other scientists postulated that mental processes also create Bose-Einstein condensates. British physicist Roger Penrose and his partner, American anesthetist Stuart Hameroff from the University of Arizona, were in the vanguard of frontier scientists who proposed that the microtubules in cells, which create the basic structure of the cells, were “light pipes” through which disordered wave signals were transformed into highly-coherent photons and pulsed through the rest of the body.[24] Gary Schwartz had witnessed just this coherent photon stream emanating from the hands of healers. After studying the work of scientists like Popp and Hameroff, he finally had his answer about the source of healing; if thoughts are generated as frequencies, healing intention is well-ordered light.

The general idea has also been extended to how UFOs are controlled by their pilots:

http://www.tony5m17h.net/ETyesUFO.html

In his book SuperCosmos , Jack Sarfatti describes SpaceCraft using quotations from FASTWALKER s-F.- by Jacques-F.-Vallee, which Jack Sarfatti describes as "... Vallee's essentially factual report thinly disguised as "science-fiction." ...". Here are excerpts from the quotes used by Jack Sarfatti:

"… The UFO ... is controlled by a non-human form of consciousness. ...
... it resembles a constantly moving film with an approximate optical depth of five microns [ 5,000 nm ], rather than a fixed metallic skin. ... the membrane seems to be agitated by random interface phenomena at the molecular level ...

... [Fastwalker is] ... saucer a hundred feet in diameter, silvery-gray in color, with an occasional glint of gold. The sound that came from it was a high-pitch melody that followed none of the known laws of music. The craft's surface shimmered under the spotlights, as if it were spinning rapidly. ... the disk had a superstructure like a cupola on its upper shell, with pulsing colors that resolved into successive levels of blue, red and green. ... Its physical shape seemed to change ever so slightly from minute to minute defying perspective, inducing a mild sense of vertigo ...

... The Fastwalker had changed shape again, and it began to glow with the intensity of a blaze. What they saw now was a rounded mass of light ninety feet wide and forty feet high. Its intensity resolved itself into successive layers of bluish and reddish radiation. ...

... the Doppler effect ... read … 1,801 km/h ... But it's not moving at all. ...

... inside the Fastwalker … the inside ...[is]... much bigger than the outside ...".

Based on a paper entitled Entanglement and teleportation of macroscopic continuous variables by superconducting devices by L. Fisch, I. E. Mazets, and G. Kurizki at quant-ph/0504153, whose abstract says

"... A current-biased low-temperature superconducting Josephson junction (JJ) is dynamically describable by the quantized motion of a fictitious particle in a "washboard" potential. The long coherence time of tightly-bound states in the washboard potential of a JJ has prompted the effort to couple JJs and operate them as entangled qubits, capable of forming building blocks of a scalable quantum computer.
Here we consider a hitherto unexplored quantum aspect of coupled JJs: the ability to produce Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) entanglement of their continuous variables, namely, their magnetic fluxes and induced charges.

Such entanglement, apart from its conceptual novelty, is the prerequisite for a far-reaching goal: teleportation of the flux and charge variables between JJs, implementing the transfer of an unknown quantum state along a network of such devices. ..."

I said, in an April 2005 e-mail message:

"... resonant connections between the fuselage quantum computer network of Josephson Junctions (JJs) and the tubulin quantum computer of the brain of the pilot is probably what enables the pilot to control the craft, and it is probable that each craft is resonantly tuned to the brain of its pilot, so that anyone not knowing that particular resonant pattern cannot control the craft.
With 10^18 tubulins, the resonant "key" is probably hard to crack, even for NSA, and therefore it may be difficult for anyone (such as a USAF test pilot) who does not have the (alien?) key to make it fly.

If the craft is roughly a flat saucer with top and bottom surface area each about 70 m x 70 m = 4,900 m^2, or total surface of about 10^4 m^2 = 10^8 cm^2,

then, in order to have about 10^18 JJ to match the 10^18 brain tubulins, the area of each JJ would have to be about 10^(8-18) = 10^(-10) cm^2, or in other words a little square about 10^(-5) cm = 10^(-7) m = 100 nm on a side,

which is on the same order of magnitude as the 25 nm diameter of a microtubule and is something that could reasonably be synthesized with advanced nanotechnology. ...".

This is all making me think of an article I read a long time ago about a guy who wrote different words on different bottles of water, then looked at the water molecules after a bit. They were all different, kinda reflecting the nature of the word written on the bottle. Some looked like pretty snowflakes, some were all broken up.

Don't know if it's connected or not?

Carlise said:
obyvatel said:
Guardian said:

I understand that quote on a deeper level now, this is all starting to make much more sense! This is the 'mechanism' of how doing the Work is literally changing our state of being, gradually chiseling ourselves into something new. We may not be able to directly access the deeper level of things in the 'hacking' sense, but we are literally changing our whole being, or our whole information field, by self work and the development of emotions.

Sorta off topic, I know, and a lot of you may be like "Well, duh!", just thought this was interesting :) [/quote]

I was reminded of a passage in SHOTW (Chapter 1, page 56/57) about the visit Canseliet made to Fulcanelli after he had 'disappeared' :

Walter Lang, who wrote the introduction to the book received a letter from
Canseliet which said, in part:

The Master was already a very old man but he carried his eighty years lightly.
Thirty years later, I was to see him again... and he appeared to be a man of fifty.
That is to say, he appeared to be a man no older than I was myself.

Canseliet has since said that he has met with Fulcanelli several times since and that
Fulcanelli is still living. 30

Canseliet said that he met the Master in Spain in 1954 under highly unusual
circumstances. The late Gerard Heym, founder member of the Society for the
Study of Alchemy and Early Chemistry and editor of Ambix, its journal, acclaimed
as Europe’s formost occult scholar of his day, made friends with Canseliet’s
daughter and through her, had a look at Canseliet’s passport. It did carry a Spanish
entry-visa stamp for 1954. So, at least on this one item we have a small fact, even
if it is hearsay. I haven’t seen it myself.

One friend of Canseliet, who wished to remain anonymous, said that this
meeting was “in another dimension... a point where such meetings are possible”.
The story was that Canseliet “received a summons”, of some sort; perhaps
telepathic, and traveled to Seville where he was met and taken by a long,
roundabout route, to a large mountain chateau which proved to be an enclave of
alchemists - a colony! He said that Fulcanelli appeared to have undergone a
curious form of transformation so that he had characteristics of both male and
female - he was androgynous. At one point, Canseliet said, Fulcanelli actually had
the complete characteristics of a woman. Some of the more obscure alchemical
literature does point to this androgyny. The adept going through the transformation
supposedly loses all hair, teeth and nails and grows new ones. The skin becomes
younger, smoother and the face takes on asexual characteristics.

After Canseliet’s visit to the Enclave of the Alchemists, apparently somewhere
in the Pyrenees, Gerard Heym said that he only had vague recollections of his
experiences in Spain, as though some form of hypnosis had been used on him to
make him forget the details of what he had seen and been told. (Why are we not
surprised?!)

The point of this recitation is that there have been many well attested stories of
strange things about alchemy reported by reliable and reputable witnesses, and the
stories continue in a sort of “subculture” down to our very day. There is something
going on, and it has been going on for a very long time! And since we have
encountered an alchemist in recent times - Fulcanelli - who may (or may not) have
a clue, we might want to make note of some of the things he had to say about our
present subject that may be the equivalent of the thread of Ariadne out of this
labyrinth of confusion.

30 Johnson, op. cit.

From Santilli’s website _http://petersantilli.com/2013/05/06/episode-413-confirmed-july-4th-armed-revolt-will-occur-in-d-c/ :

Pete announced that he will attend the scheduled pro-gun rally on July 4, 2013

... in Washington D.C. along with radio talk show host and Guerilla Media (one of a few of Santilli’s ‘pet projects’) contributor, Adam Kokesh.

Santilli is also asking for donations from his listeners to ‘foot the bill’ for his trip to D.C.:

How do you get guns to Washington DC, there are some considerations, I want to be in Washington DC, make a donation to support that there is a donate button, specify that you want that to go to my trip to DC.

(From the ‘chronology’ of show #413 6 May 2013 created by Jana Murray which is located on the webpage listed above)

Reading this brought to mind an article Niall Bradley posted on 4 May 2013 _http://www.niallbradley.net/2013/05/04/good-soldier-adam-kokesh-organizing-independence-day-march-on-washington-with-loaded-rifles/ where he states the following:

"Internet radio host and former RT presenter Adam Kokesh is hoping to get 1,000 people to march on Washington, D.C. this coming July 4 – armed with loaded rifles. Their plan is to gather on the Virginia side of the Potomac, then march across the bridge with loaded rifles slung over their shoulders.

[...]

"Whatever the merits of making an armed statement of intent to the Federal Government, it should by now be clear to most thinking Americans that gun control is a side issue that is of no real concern to the government.

[...]

"[Kokesh] brought home a pistol from Iraq in 2004 in violation of military rules, which prevented his return for a second Iraq tour.

"That seems to me like a fairly innocuous offence to prevent valued soldiers – especially one that volunteered for service in Iraq – from continuing active tours of duty.

"In no time at all, Kokesh became a fairly high-profile media personality on the alternative news circuit, an outspoken anti-war activist, 9/11 Truther, Ron Paul supporter, etc, etc.

"Remember 'PATCON'

[...]

"Short for ‘PATRIOT CONSPIRACY’ – PatCon was an undercover FBI operation launched around 1991. Modeled after COINTELPRO, which officially ended in 1971 (yeah right!), the idea was to infiltrate every militia group, every neo-nazi group, in fact – every single domestic group that was in any way critical of the government – by placing a combination of paid informants and sheep-dipped agents inside all of these groups.

"By the time this counter-insurgency program was active, they had sent a young Timothy McVeigh to Camp Grafton for explosives training in preparation for his role in the Oklahoma City Bombing. More than that, however, the CIA created a ‘terror cell’ with other ATF and FBI informants and named it the Ayran Republican Army, members of which McVeigh hung around with in Elohim City in Oklahoma.

"This is what McVeigh was doing during the few months for which there is ‘no record’ prior to the OKC bombing. Besides explosives training, this quiet, obedient soldier developed a ‘legend’ for himself so that by the time he resurfaced in Oklahoma, he is playing the role of ‘raving anti-government activist’. In short, McVeigh was ‘sheep-dipped’. He never ‘left the army’. There are no discharge papers because he wasn’t ‘discharged’. He was selected for Special Ops. McVeigh was even accidentally filmed at Camp Grafton in North Dakota during this time.

"Why he agreed to speedy execution remains somewhat mysterious for now, but the fact that he was visited repeatedly by notorious mind control hypnotist and CIA shrink Louis Jolyon West (of MK-Ultra and Sirhan Sirhan fame), coupled with his rigid obedience to the government he believed he was serving, meant that he was ‘a good soldier’ to the very end.

"Just something to keep in mind."

Coincidence? Maybe. Something to keep in mind? Most definitely.

Note: Show #413 (the first link listed in this post) which aired on 6 May 2013 (Monday) is the show referred to in the statement made by “Hesher Sesher” within the chat during the SOTT radio broadcast on Sunday.

Hesher Sesher says (15:38:20): "You guys should all tune into The Pete Santilli Show on Monday, The Guerilla Media Network is going to expose Lisa to a real world wide audience"

EDIT: Puntuation

Robin said:
Hesher Sesher says (15:38:20): "You guys should all tune into The Pete Santilli Show on Monday, The Guerilla Media Network is going to expose Lisa to a real world wide audience"

I saw that, but I don't think he did? I listened for awhile, but then the broadcast quit and I couldn't get it to reload. I tried on my computer, and my phone, so it was something on his end.

Does anyone know if he trashed Lisa? Does anyone even listen to his show? LOL

I've gotten hard copies of everything that other woman posted about him...plus some other stuff, as well as a longgg track record proving what an utter failure Wood is, that I intend to post everywhere if he's attacking Lisa (or Laura, Joe, Jason, etc.)?

As yawl know, I don't start fights, I just finish them. If Dr. Cheeto and Semper Fido just want to go on about their book selling business, that's fine. However, if they start attacking Lisa, Laura, Joe, etc., I'd REALLY like to know about it! I've got alerts set and so far they haven't mentioned any of their names in print, but there's no way I can listen to his obnoxious, Rosanne Barr like voice every day....even if I could get his show to load.

What I found interesting is the way Santilli posts here in this forum ... reminds me of Fucilla of Telesio Academy fame:
No sense of orthography, writing exactly as they speak (most probably), kind of jumping around in their thinking, poorly expressing their ideas (one needs a good dose of "interpretation" to work through their rants) and at times utterly incoherent.

Must be a common thread in such personalities, maybe the way their brain is wired ... and thinking of it, this maybe could be used as a "screening tool".
At least it should raise a red flag.

As to Dr. Judy Wood, I ordered her book months ago, and it went missing in transit. Had a dispute then with the publisher who wouldn't send me a replacement copy, not even splitting the loss in his favour. He made a proposal that I pay for the shipping and donate the book to a local library - which I declined, as I would like to have the book myself. I was a bit surprised by his failure to negotiate, given that he would lose another reader who could potentially recommend his book to further audience. I found this a bit odd ...

So I reordered another copy - this now comes to some significant amount of money - but apparently the book is worth it - I hope!

nicklebleu said:
As to Dr. Judy Wood, I ordered her book months ago, and it went missing in transit. Had a dispute then with the publisher who wouldn't send me a replacement copy, not even splitting the loss in his favour. He made a proposal that I pay for the shipping and donate the book to a local library - which I declined, as I would like to have the book myself.

So her publisher is a rip off too...why am I not surprised?

Back
Top Bottom