Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I saw this video after seeing the first bird one you posted, bjorn, and thought it was fascinating. Even though you have another one like it posted, I'm going to post this one, too, as it's a bit different.

PERLOU

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Nienna, ça ressemble aux histoires d'amour de Laura... Quelle merveille cet homme qui s'est occupé de son oeuf... LOVE

Nienna, it looks like Laura's love stories... What a marvel this man who took care of her egg... LOVE

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I saw this video after seeing the first bird one you posted, bjorn, and thought it was fascinating. Even though you have another one like it posted, I'm going to post this one, too, as it's a bit different.

What an extraordinary video!!! thank you! The images, the music, the little life, this little miracle. While looking the video I forgot everything, the covinia, the masks, the psychopaths, the morons, this video is multivitaminic for the soul!

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is a Saturniidae shaman moth caterpillar 🤩

The family Saturniidae includes the largest species of moths which generally feature heavy bodies covered in hair-like scales, lobed wings, reduced mouthparts, and small heads. It's unknown for sure why the caterpillars have this extremely intricate appearance.

A Saturniidae shaman moth caterpillar_ Switzerland.jpg

This is how they look like after the metamorphosis.

Saturnia_pavonia_01-1024x679.jpg

Top Bottom