Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Filmed this guy or gal only a few hundred meters from house in NSW. Normally they dig in and expose their needles, this one was completely unfazed by my proximity! Maybe it's the HBOT!?
Was out deer hunting yesterday, no bloody deer as usual, don't know how the tigers in India can catch them! Anyway, came close to this little one. Didn't know I was there as he or she had a good scratch! Gotta love those spiky egg laying mammals!

Pierre Lescaudron
@PedroGo24233917
Le Gold Butterfly Koi, également connu sous le nom de Longfin Koi ou Butterfly Koi, est une variante impressionnante et colorée du poisson Koi commun (Cyprinus carpio).
[
📹
Greg Wittstock / gregwittstockthepondguy]
Citation
Massimo
@Rainmaker1973
The Gold Butterfly Koi, also known as the Longfin Koi or Butterfly Koi, is an impressive and colorful variant of the common Koi fish (Cyprinus carpio)
[
📹
Greg Wittstock / gregwittstockthepondguy]

Si vous me voyez dans votre jardin, ajoutez de la nourriture (viande crue non salée, viande hachée ; j'aime aussi la nourriture pour chat mais pas le poisson).
Ne me donnez pas de lait qui me cause des problèmes d'estomac et je pourrais mourir de déshydratation. Mais je suis naïf et si je vois du lait, je boirai. Donc ne me donnez pas le lait s'il vous plaît !
N'utilisez pas d'insectes ou de pièges. Je suis inoffensif et serviable dans votre jardin car je me nourris d'insectes qui attaquent vos plantes et vos légumes.
Mon espèce disparaît, comme beaucoup d'autre alors aidez-moi à rester en vie s’il vous plaît...

If you see me in your garden, add food (raw unsalted meat, ground meat; I also like cat food but not fish).Don't give me milk that causes stomach problems and I might die of dehydration. But I'm naive and if I see milk, I'll drink it. So please don't give me the milk!Do not use insects or traps. I am harmless and helpful in your garden as I feed on insects that attack your plants and vegetables.My species is disappearing, like many others so please help me stay alive...
1693730768087.jpeg

- En haut crocodile : mâchoire triangulaire et paupières super rondes
- Milieu Caïman : mâchoire + large que le crocodile et paupières super écailleuses qui finissent en pique
- Alligator en bas : mâchoire arrondie paupières écailleuses + larges et arrondies

- At the top crocodile: triangular jaw and round upper eyelids
- Medium Caiman: jaw wider than the crocodile and upper scaly eyelids which end in a spike
- Alligator at the bottom: rounded jaw scaly eyelids + wide and rounded

1694071597474.jpeg

🔥 En 1996, une mère chat nommée Scarlett a sauvé ses 5 chatons d’un bâtiment en feu à New York. Elle a do'c dû marcher à travers les flammes à 5 reprises pour sauver chacun d’eux.
Scarlett avait été gravement brûlée. Ses yeux étaient cloqués, ses oreilles et ses pattes brûlées, et sa fourre avait disparue complètement...
Après avoir sauvé les chatons, on l’a vue toucher chacun d'entre eux avec son museau pour s’assurer qu’ils étaient tous là et vivants, car les ampoules sur ses yeux l’empêchaient de les voir, puis elle s’est évanouie...
Scarlett et ses chatons ont ensuite été emmenés chez un vétérinaire et ont été traités pour leurs brûlures.
Le plus faible des chatons, est malheureusement mort d’un virus un mois après l’incendie.
Cependant, après trois mois de traitement et de récupération, Scarlett et ses chatons survivants étaient assez bien rétablis pour être adoptés par des familles aimantes.
Scarlett est décédée le 11 octobre 2008, avec sa famille adoptive à Brooklyn.
Encore une fois, cette histoire nous démontre bien la dévotion, l'abnégation et l'instinct que peuvent développer les animaux quand il s'agit de leur progéniture.

🔥 In 1996, a mother cat named Scarlett rescued her 5 kittens from a burning building in New York City. So she had to walk through the flames 5 times to save each one.Scarlett had been badly burned. His eyes were blistered, his ears and paws burned, and his coat was completely gone...After rescuing the kittens, she was seen touching each one with her muzzle to make sure they were all there and alive, as the blisters over her eyes made it difficult to see them, then she has fainted...Scarlett and her kittens were then taken to a vet and treated for their burns.The weakest of the kittens, unfortunately died of a virus a month after the fire.However, after three months of treatment and recovery, Scarlett and her surviving kittens were well enough to be adopted by loving families.Scarlett died on October 11, 2008, with her adoptive family in Brooklyn.Once again, this story shows us the devotion, self-sacrifice and instinct that animals can develop when it comes to their offspring.
1694246952260.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom