Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Depuis ce matin, je m'aperçois qu'une cigogne est revenu au nid à Sarrable, cela m'inquiète car ce n'est pas la saison ou bien je me trompe ...

Depuis ce matin, je remarque qu'une cigogne est revenue au nid à Sarrable, ça m'inquiète car ce n'est pas la saison ou je me trompe...
Tonight she is lying there in the dark and the wind is blowing hard...

Depuis ce matin, je m'aperçois qu'une cigogne est revenu au nid à Sarrable, cela m'inquiète car ce n'est pas la saison ou bien je me trompe ...

Depuis ce matin, je remarque qu'une cigogne est revenue au nid à Sarrable, ça m'inquiète car ce n'est pas la saison ou je me trompe...
Tonight she is lying there in the dark and the wind is blowing hard...

Here are some explanation possible :

I regulary watch "the dodo" videos, and this one was ... heartwarming, or ... touching. Or better way to explain : during 3/4 of this 5m mini-reportage i was smiling. I have now the certitude that watching such videos is a helping me (re) equilibrate something within me.
Enjoy !

What a wonderful, heartwarming story. I love this bird and its human friends. This world cannot be such a bad place while there are kind souls who put themselves out for others and also for those of the animal and bird kingdom.

Mantis shrimps are unusual creatures. After their beautiful coloration and extraordinary hunting ability, they are characterized by an absolutely amazing visual system.

Their eyes are mounted on mobile stalks and can move independently of each other. They are thought to have the most complex eyes in the animal kingdom and have the most complex visual system ever discovered. Compared with the three types of photoreceptor cells that humans possess in their eyes, the eyes of a mantis shrimp have between 12 and 16 types of photoreceptor cells. Furthermore, some of these shrimp can tune the sensitivity of their long-wavelength colour vision to adapt to their environment.

1641190505324.png

Back
Top Bottom