Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Sandra Krief Empreintes de pattes

@SandraKrief

La vie peut être belle parfois pour les animaux Ce petit veau aime nager avec ses amis chiens et son papa humain… Quelle tendresse
Life can be beautiful sometimes for animals This little calf likes to swim with his dog friends and his human daddy... What tenderness

Hélène M de notre page mewe sott france : MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.
Je suis en larme tant c'est beau...
Chers internautes, en particulier pour ceux et celles qui comprennent à quel point l’entraide, entre humains, mais aussi entre un être humain et son chien, fidèle compagnon, voici une vidéo, avec, en plus, de l’aide providentielle, ce qui donne 2 merveilleuses histoires très émouvantes:

Hélène M of our page mewe sott france : MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.
I am in tears so much it is beautiful...
Dear Internet users, especially for those who understand how much mutual aid is needed, between humans, but also between a human being and his dog, faithful companion, here is a video, with, in addition, providential help, which gives 2 wonderful stories very moving:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

J'adore la soirée pyjamas ou je viendrais bien les rejoindre...
A Mon avis le Chaton SES AISES Toutes Prend les Avec petits cochons ...
Adorable... Merci Beaucoup BJORN, j'apprécie beaucoup vos partages avec les animaux... LOVE

I love the sleepover or I would come and join them...
In my opinion the kitten is very happy with all the little pigs...
Adorable... Thank you so much BJORN, I really appreciate your sharing with the animals... LOVE

Back
Top Bottom