Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Watch this good boy protect his little human from a charging dog like an absolute champ

What a good boy!

He really ran and knocked over his little human to move him out of the way of the oncoming attack, then stood over him and fought the other dog off, then when the other dog tried to attack again, good boy bolted over and swept the leg like freaking Liu Kang!

Then back to mom and boy, standing in front of them like "Don't worry, if dat foo comes back I'll buss him up again."

Someone get this boy a couple steaks and accidentally spill some of your beer next to him!​

Watch this good boy protect his little human from a charging dog like an absolute champ

Admittedly STS, but in watching this I realize (with great happiness) that it is soon time to get another dog. Much to do to get ready for a dog, like some serious fencing installation and lifestyle adjustments so as to be more available for needful training and mutual companionship. Very much hoping for another Puli. I've had several over the years, beginning in my early teens. All of them came into my life in charmed ways. They herd sheep, and people too! I'm already feeling my heels being nipped at to get the fencing project going. :-D I cringed when I saw that Mark Zuckerberg had one (named Beast), but can't hold that against the dog.

These statues of dogs are located in front of the cathedral of the capital and represent the Canary Islands, are the symbol of these islands. I do not know who made them, a long time ago. As you can also see, they are in the flag of these islands. So, the Canary Islands are not called like this because of the canaries, the birds, but because of the dogs (canis)
plaza-de-santa-ana.jpgiwgQRMmvfvIlJEH1iJukAFmOcJGbCzC4EFF8-Fj2iO8.jpgвыс-еживает-симво-канарских-островов-39831471.jpgocr.jpgdepositphotos_314372282-stock-photo-canary-islands-3d-waving-flag.jpg

A voracious Cormorant:
Top-12-Bird-Photographers-in-the-World-Rathika-Ramasamy-558077_10151360630948463_1719823871_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom