Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member

Watch this good boy protect his little human from a charging dog like an absolute champ

Admittedly STS, but in watching this I realize (with great happiness) that it is soon time to get another dog. Much to do to get ready for a dog, like some serious fencing installation and lifestyle adjustments so as to be more available for needful training and mutual companionship. Very much hoping for another Puli. I've had several over the years, beginning in my early teens. All of them came into my life in charmed ways. They herd sheep, and people too! I'm already feeling my heels being nipped at to get the fencing project going. :-D I cringed when I saw that Mark Zuckerberg had one (named Beast), but can't hold that against the dog.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
These statues of dogs are located in front of the cathedral of the capital and represent the Canary Islands, are the symbol of these islands. I do not know who made them, a long time ago. As you can also see, they are in the flag of these islands. So, the Canary Islands are not called like this because of the canaries, the birds, but because of the dogs (canis)
plaza-de-santa-ana.jpgiwgQRMmvfvIlJEH1iJukAFmOcJGbCzC4EFF8-Fj2iO8.jpgвыс-еживает-симво-канарских-островов-39831471.jpgocr.jpgdepositphotos_314372282-stock-photo-canary-islands-3d-waving-flag.jpg

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A voracious Cormorant:
Top-12-Bird-Photographers-in-the-World-Rathika-Ramasamy-558077_10151360630948463_1719823871_n.jpg

MK Scarlett

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The Large frogmouth, or Batrachostomus auritus, native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Brunei, is a species of bird in the family Podargidae, considerably larger than other members of its genus and grows to a length of about 42 cm (17 in).

oiseaux-uniques-magnifiques-009.jpg

large-frogmouth-bird-and-its-baby.jpg

Sizeable nightbird with deep black eyes and wispy pale whiskers above its eyes that give it the appearance of a distinguished professor. Warm, pale, brown overall with bright white spots on the wings. Despite its size, this lowland rainforest giant can be cryptic and difficult to find; roosts under cover by day and hunts from a perch by night. Favors undisturbed primary forest, but also occasionally in disturbed areas. Song is a mellow rolling tremolo; calls include barks and screeches. Source

Top Bottom