Photos and videos of our amazing 2D residents

First time I see these Pandas. How magnificent they are! They are so cute that you want to have one at home. Thanks to share these beautiful pictures.
There's at least one of these at the Washington DC Zoo. What struck me about it was that is was so darned cute! No one could have come up with a more adorable looking toy animal. It's almost like they created an adorable plush toy and then had to create the real animal.

When I came home this summer after some time away.
I had the huge surprise behind the kitchen wall, above the extractor, to find new friends, after dogs, cats, and birds, it was a whole swarm of black bees (Apis mellifera mellifera negra), who got in close neighborhood.

IMG_20201220_142558.jpgIMG_20210112_211638.jpgIMG_20201220_143016.jpgIMG_20210112_212420.jpg

VID_20201026_180631_exported_33538_1611443938336.jpg

Edit: Pictures in order.

Que de beautés, que de grâces, c'est si apaisant de les regarder... Merci une nouvelle fois pour ces splendides images... LOVE

So many beauties, so many graces, it's so soothing to look at them... Thank you once again for these splendid images... LOVE

Je ne comprends pas ce qu'ils disent ou écrivent mais les images sont magnifiques... Merci pour le partage...
J'espère qu'ils ne vont pas les disséquer... Love

I don't understand what they say or write but the images are beautiful... Thanks for sharing...
I hope they won't dissect them... Love

Back
Top Bottom